It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

calf born with two faces

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 05:28 AM
link   
www.forbes.com...

not sure whether this is a science issue or just a freakshow. I opted for the freakshow forum but if somebody thinks they know better and can do something about it than by all means go ahead.

"Genetically, this is one of my better calves," says Kirk Heldreth the farmer who birthed the poor mutant.

Roll up for the animal freakshow! Baby Calf born with two faces!

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Nup, definitely a freak show.
Disappointing, I wanted to see a picture.

I guess it just goes to show, if a cow can produce 2 heads from a birth defect, what other birth defects are out there that we don't know about.

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 06:50 AM
link   
i want a 2 face cow

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Found the link to the picture. Pretty insane.

www.smh.com.au...

posted on Jan, 6 2007 @ 01:07 PM
link   
now that is weird

with animals like this already existing why can't cryptids?

posted on Jan, 6 2007 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grimnal
i want a 2 face cow

i'll intoduce you to my girlfriend then

posted on Jan, 6 2007 @ 01:43 PM
link   
For those who are interested, this is not a new thing and I've seen it before long ago. My great uncle owned a museum and as part of his collection, he had a case of strange animals.

I used to go there as a kid every year and be amazed with that display. Two face or two headed (complete heads) calves, 8-legged calves, two headed snakes, albino snakes and birds, and one calf that had a head and a couple legs from it's back and then six legs below.

It actually happens more then you'd think, but the animals never live very long.

Anyone with ranching experience (like myself) would tell you they've heard of it.

new topics

top topics

join