It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WWE: hulk hogan

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 04:59 PM
link   
hi all i was just wondering if any one knows yet if hulk hogan will be fighting on wrestlemania 21 please :smug:

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 05:00 PM
link   
is he still around surely he should be pensioned off mined you i aint seen Wrestling since Magnum TA and Nikita koloff were around lol

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 05:00 PM
link   
the hulkster was fighting his neighbors about a chicken last i heard, i have not heard anything about him fighting at wrestlemania this year

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 05:02 PM
link   
i think there was talk of him coming back, TRD will know. i think it was something like a cameo appearance?

TJ..did the chicken win

TRD

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Its still up for debate whether he will be at WM or not. There is plenty of rumours floating around, i think he might make an appearance...

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 05:08 PM
link   
ok thank you i hope he does come back and sooner rather than later as wwe needs a good guy just now

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 05:41 PM
link   
yer, it does seem to be dominated by the wrestlers you would call the bad guys,

is sting in the WWE?

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 06:07 PM
link   
who is sting as i have never heard of him

TRD

posted on Mar, 26 2005 @ 01:46 PM
link   
You never heard of Sting?

Name: Steve Borden
Born In: Omaha, Nebraska
Hometown: Venice Beach, California
Resides From: Venice Beach, California / Atlanta, Georgia / St. Petersberg, Florida
Birthday: March 20, 1959
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 252 lbs
Finisher: Scorpion Deathlock
Set-Up Move: Stinger Splash
Trained By: Red Bastein
Began Pro Wrestling Career: 1985

Steve Borden, known worldwide as Sting, began his pro wrestling career in 1985 when he joined a group of Wrestlers known as Power Team USA in California. Borden, Jim Hellwig (later known as The Ultimate Warrior), Mark Miller, and Garland Donoho made up Power Team USA. Sometime in 1986, Power Team USA dissolved. Borden and Hellwig decided to stay together and they formed a tag team called the Blade Runners. Borden took the name Flash and Hellwig took the name Rock. Later in their career's, they joined UWF (Universal Wrestling Federation) and teamed with the late Eddie Gilbert and a young Rick Steiner. By now, Borden had changed his in-ring name from Blade Runner Flash to Sting. Hellwig was having problems with UWF Owner Bill Watts and Eddie Gilbert so he decided to leave the UWF.

Sting remained in the UWF and he began to team with Gilbert. Together they won the UWF Tag Team Titles from The Fantastics. After a few re-Matches, the Titles were held up due to controversy. Sting and Rick Steiner later beat the team of Terry Taylor and Chris Adams for the vacant Belts. The Tag Team of Sting and Rick Steiner didn't last long since Sting was growing tired of Gilbert. A confrontation between the three of them (Sting, Steiner, and Gilbert) erupted, and in the end Sting no longer allied with Gilbert and Steiner. This resulted in Sting becoming a huge fan favorite, or Good Guy. The UWF began working joint-cards with the NWA soon after. This gave Sting some national attention. Jim Crockett bought out the UWF and absorbed it into the NWA. Sting did not take long to make an impact in the NWA either. He went straight after the NWA World Heavyweight Champion, Ric Flair.

LINK

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Sting was a great wrestler and started out as half of a great tag-team with the Ultimate Warrior, remember him?

Many a great match to see when he was fueding with Nature Boy Ric Flair and the IV Horsemen, Catcus Jack, Arn Anderson, Diamond Studd (Scott Hall), Stunning Steve Austin, Sid Vicious, Van Vader and so many other wrestlers.. It seemed everyone wanted a piece of the stinger at the time.

new topics

top topics

join