It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Being Gay is alright in the eyes of God then.....

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2003 @ 07:52 PM
link   
In my biology class last year, we had a discussion about Homosexuality and my teacher explained us that they finally find : "from where they come from".

For example,

It's difficult to explain so I'll try to resume it.

When we are at the embryonic stage, we are all in a female body, even if we are already determined to be a man or a woman ( our mind ), we are all in a female body, what determine if you will have a male body or not is testosterone.

For example, when I was an embryon I was already determined to be a man, so I had already a man personnality, but I had a female body. What happened to me is that my mother's body secreted testosterone and my body transformed itself from a female to a male body. It's the same thing for every male on this planet.

But... If my mother's body wouldn't have secreted testosterone by accident, I would be a lesbian, I would have kept a female body with a male personnality.
Gay were determined to be woman, but for a reason that we don't know they received testosterone instead of estrogene. They are women in men's body... like lesbians are men in women's body.

So, it's not a desease or a sin, it's just an accident.

[Edited on 15-12-2003 by Salem]

posted on Dec, 15 2003 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackJackal

19:5 They called to Lot, and said to him, "Where are the men who came in to you this night? Bring them out to us, that we may have sex with them."

Which version of the bible are you using? I just read that story as soon as I read what you wrote and I did not see this I read
19:5 They called to Lot, and said to him, "Where are the men who came in to you this night? Bring them out to us so we may know them carnally."
Lot then offered them his two daughters because he knew of nothing else to satisfy these men.

Also the bible mentions several times that men laying with men is an abomination in the eyes of the LORD and that doing so will surely help you find your place in hell.

Here this homosexuals: God loves everyone, but being gay is a sin, and sinning sends you to hell unless you repent.

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Garon

I should let this ignorant post sit unanswered but unadulterated anger won't allow it. In the same post you have just compared people who are gay to alcoholoics, pedophiles, and likened them to a sexual perversion. Yet you do not hate anyone. RIGHT.

No one is asking for "special rights." People want the same rights afforded to every human being. Like marraige. How is this a special right? Give me a break! How does two men or two women wanting to commit themselves to each other for life affect how you live?? It doesn't. Not at all and it never will.

I wish all of you crazy religious wackos would stop sticking your nose into other peoples lives. Let someone live their life without fear of condemnation and hate from you idiots! I'm fed up with it. You are clearly some of the most evil people on the face of the earth.

And for the record...the majority of pedophiles are straight.

What is the difference between a pedophiles and people who are gay? Both have sexual desires that are not normal and in order to be gay or a pedophile you must act on those desires. The only difference between a pedophile and a person who is gay is that gays have willing partners. A pedophile is charged and locked away but if you are gay you are to be accepted no questions asked because you can't help it.

It is a matter of desire not a matter of "I am born with it and there is nothing that I can do about it". There are people born into this world that have all sorts of desires that fight them on a daily basis. For Example scientific research has proven that roughly 40% of americans have a chemical imbalance that causes them to overeat (If you would like links I am sure I can find them). These people fight the desire to eat every day. It feels right to continue eating but they have to fight that desire every day of their lives and there are many of them that have overcome the desire and live free from the desire now. What makes a certain man's desire to be with another man any different?

No one is asking for "special rights." People want the same rights afforded to every human being. Like marraige. How is this a special right? Give me a break! How does two men or two women wanting to commit themselves to each other for life affect how you live?? It doesn't. Not at all and it never will.

Alright lets say we give gay's the right to marriage. What's next? Next is gay couples will be wanting to adobt children to raise them as there own. This is as wrong as wrong can be because no child should be raised by a single mother or a single father because studies have shown that children do much better when they have a mother and a father. Children should not be adopted and placed into a family that consists of two men or two women because that child did not ask to be put into that situation. Argue all you want with providing a child all the love in the world. But you can't argue with the fact that the nature of all sexual life is a mother and a father not a 2 mothers or 2 fathers. Gay's with children is simply wrong and should not happen. If someone cares to act on there sexual desires in the privacy of their own home thats fine with me but don't bring innocent children into it.

Someone who is gay can just as easily be straight just like someone who is straight can be gay. Acting on sexual desires should not give anyone the right to be recongnized as a minority with all the perks that come along with the title.

I suppose I am evil. I am evil because I do not accept anyone acting on a desire that they can easily not act upon. I am evil because I tell it like it is. I am evil because I too have the desire to be gay but guess what? For twenty three years I have beaten it. So don't sit there and yell at me I am born with it and there is nothing I can do about it.

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Ok now lets say we travel back in time. You are now in the times of the Spanish Inquisition 1478-1834 . Isn't killing so many peopel in such terrible ways inhumane, I would say I'll rather be gay (I am not gay) than member of a church ho does acts like this and still is trying to stop progress even in our times. The bible also talks about persecution, and I dont think Jesus liked that part very much.
Do you remeber something called human rights?
Homosexuals (wich is the right term) have them too because they also are humans.
And if God doesn't wannt them then why did he allow it to be determined in the fetal status. If that is so then he made a misstake.

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Sorry for my bad english.

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Garon

I should let this ignorant post sit unanswered but unadulterated anger won't allow it. In the same post you have just compared people who are gay to alcoholoics, pedophiles, and likened them to a sexual perversion. Yet you do not hate anyone. RIGHT.

I wish all of you crazy religious wackos would stop sticking your nose into other peoples lives. Let someone live their life without fear of condemnation and hate from you idiots! I'm fed up with it. You are clearly some of the most evil people on the face of the earth.

And for the record...the majority of pedophiles are straight.

What is the difference between a pedophiles and people who are gay? Both have sexual desires that are not normal and in order to be gay or a pedophile you must act on those desires. The only difference between a pedophile and a person who is gay is that gays have willing partners. A pedophile is charged and locked away but if you are gay you are to be accepted no questions asked because you can't help it.

It is a matter of desire not a matter of "I am born with it and there is nothing that I can do about it". There are people born into this world that have all sorts of desires that fight them on a daily basis. For Example scientific research has proven that roughly 40% of americans have a chemical imbalance that causes them to overeat (If you would like links I am sure I can find them). These people fight the desire to eat every day. It feels right to continue eating but they have to fight that desire every day of their lives and there are many of them that have overcome the desire and live free from the desire now. What makes a certain man's desire to be with another man any different?

Alright lets say we give gay's the right to marriage. What's next? Next is gay couples will be wanting to adobt children to raise them as there own. This is as wrong as wrong can be because no child should be raised by a single mother or a single father because studies have shown that children do much better when they have a mother and a father. Children should not be adopted and placed into a family that consists of two men or two women because that child did not ask to be put into that situation. Argue all you want with providing a child all the love in the world. But you can't argue with the fact that the nature of all sexual life is a mother and a father not a 2 mothers or 2 fathers. Gay's with children is simply wrong and should not happen. If someone cares to act on there sexual desires in the privacy of their own home thats fine with me but don't bring innocent children into it.

Someone who is gay can just as easily be straight just like someone who is straight can be gay. Acting on sexual desires should not give anyone the right to be recongnized as a minority with all the perks that come along with the title.

I suppose I am evil. I am evil because I do not accept anyone acting on a desire that they can easily not act upon. I am evil because I tell it like it is. I am evil because I too have the desire to be gay but guess what? For twenty three years I have beaten it. So don't sit there and yell at me I am born with it and there is nothing I can do about it.

Crock of nonsense. There is a big difference between pedophilia and being gay. A pedphile's problem is psychological- not physiological. I don't think you understand the problem of a phenotypical woman who's genotypically a man. Their brain secretes more hormones, particularly testosterone. Basically, think of a man trapped in a woman's body, or vice versa. They do what is genotypically expressed in them, nothing less. You cannot condemn them for that. Hell, you can't condemn anybody! It's not even these people's choice. Geez. Leave them well enough alone. It's bad enough the better part of society stigmatizes them...

DE

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 09:36 AM
link   
The better part of society?
What part is that?

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeusEx

Crock of nonsense. There is a big difference between pedophilia and being gay. A pedphile's problem is psychological- not physiological. I don't think you understand the problem of a phenotypical woman who's genotypically a man. Their brain secretes more hormones, particularly testosterone. Basically, think of a man trapped in a woman's body, or vice versa. They do what is genotypically expressed in them, nothing less. You cannot condemn them for that. Hell, you can't condemn anybody! It's not even these people's choice. Geez. Leave them well enough alone. It's bad enough the better part of society stigmatizes them...

DE

I don't beleive you read all of my comment. I myself could be caterogized as being gay because I was born with a desire for the same sex but I choose against it. So like I said there is a choice.

There is always a choice you just might not want to make it.

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 09:45 AM
link   

I don't beleive you read all of my comment. I myself could be caterogized as being gay because I was born with a desire for the same sex but I choose against it. So like I said there is a choice.

Why not follow your desires?
I mean could't imagine forcing myselve into wanting relationships with men.

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheDarkFlame
Ok now lets say we travel back in time. You are now in the times of the Spanish Inquisition 1478-1834 . Isn't killing so many peopel in such terrible ways inhumane, I would say I'll rather be gay (I am not gay) than member of a church ho does acts like this and still is trying to stop progress even in our times. The bible also talks about persecution, and I dont think Jesus liked that part very much.
Do you remeber something called human rights?
Homosexuals (wich is the right term) have them too because they also are humans.
And if God doesn't wannt them then why did he allow it to be determined in the fetal status. If that is so then he made a misstake.

God does not make mistakes. He did not make anyone by accident.

Everyone on this board has a shortcoming. Some people may have super short fuse's and when they blow their tops the ability to murder. Alot of people have this problem and it is part of them, they were born with it, but they can control it and choose not to act on it. The same way with someone who is homosexual. You may be born with it but you can choose against it.

You make choices everyday against your desires. I really want a Big Mac but I guess I will have a salad instead because thats what I need to do.

Its all a choice I am not saying its an easy choice but a choice none the less.

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 09:57 AM
link   

What part is that?

True. Society is sick. Let me rephrase my comment- most of society stigmatizes gays.

DE

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Your right, god dosen't maeke mistakes and thats where I was going.
And I had no right to say wat someone shoud do about the choices in his life, I'm sorry for that.

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 10:00 AM
link   

DE

There's a difference - grades, if you will- of homosexuality. You might be genotypically a woman, but if you're exposed to horrendous amounts of testosterone, then it is possible to 'overcome' attraction to the same sex. It's not all about carnality- love is sexless.

DE

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 10:02 AM
link   

What part is that?

True. Society is sick. Let me rephrase my comment- most of society stigmatizes gays.

DE

where is this?!

EVERYWHERE I YOU LOOK ON TV, GAYS ARE GLORIFIED!

And NOW CITIES ARE MAKING SLOGANS TO ATTRACT GAYS!

Look around, see the truth, gays ARE DEFINITELY NOT STIGMATIZED! Only in the "church" world are they stigmatized, at which is not very large now a days.

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by BeingWatchedByThem

What part is that?

DE

where is this?!

Look around, see the truth, gays ARE DEFINITELY NOT STIGMATIZED! Only in the "church" world are they stigmatized, at which is not very large now a days.

What do people say when they want to call something stupid?

"That's gay."

I do think that using a way of life as a synonym for stupidity and other assorted abd thigns would qualify as stigmatization.

DE

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Salem

For example, when I was an embryon I was already determined to be a man, so I had already a man personnality, but I had a female body. What happened to me is that my mother's body secreted testosterone and my body transformed itself from a female to a male body. It's the same thing for every male on this planet.

Are you talking about XX and XY chromosomes here???

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Yeah that's true.. Although I do find myself looking Will & Grace sometimes. Some funny ass gays in that show...

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 10:13 AM
link   

What part is that?

DE

where is this?!

Who is glorifying Homosexuals here?
And allot of cities promote for other groups of our society to attracted to them. Why should it be wrong with gays being attracted to specific cities? What makes you through the first stone, are you perfect?

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795

Originally posted by Salem

Are you talking about XX and XY chromosomes here???

Maybe, it's been a while I had this class... But at the begining we all have a woman body.

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Apparently not. He nailed that gay, sub masochrist to a cross.

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join