It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's End The Controlled Demolition Theory!

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Look at the holes left in these buildings! The central one is an almost perfect circle! Chaotic falling debris could not do this. Its completely unrealistic to think they could. See how the rubble is sitting on top of the buildings in other places, why are there not more holes or complete destruction, its very localized if you get me. It must of been explosives of some nature or something incredibly hot. It looks to be produced from a extremely high temperature in a contained and even area. It reminds me a little of how the Chernobyl reactor looked after meltdown.

Chernobyl Times Report : Fueled by the white-hot graphite core of one of Chernobyl's four reactors, the runaway blaze burned at temperatures of up to 5000 degrees , or twice that of molten steel. The crippled reactor itself was unapproachable--too hot from the fire ravaging it, too dangerous radioactively. ''No one knows how to stop it,'' said one U.S. expert. ''It could take weeks to burn itself out.''

WTC: Firefighters have extinguished almost all but the last remnants of underground fires that have burned at the World Trade Center site for more than three months since the Sept. 11 terrorist attack.

The extremely hot graphite core was an fueling an uncontrollable fire and eating away at any steel nearby. They had to smother it to put it out faster:

Some 5000 tonnes of boron, dolomite, sand, clay and lead were dropped on to the burning core by helicopter in an effort to extinguish the blaze and limit the release of radioactive particles.

Normal fires do not melt steel.

What happened to these cars? Its the result of extremely high temperatures

Were there wrecks like these at Kingdome?

Why is the engine block burning? Why not fuel tank? It seems to be a very selective fire. It almost looks as if a small but extremely hot piece of debris has landed on the hood and has eaten its way though, fueling this localized fire.

[edit on 29-11-2006 by Insolubrious]

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Yes it does matter...

and btw, I saw that video and the claim is that Rodriguez heard explosions before the buildings collapsed, not before the planes hit...

diesel also burns and if in containers they would make a good bang...

One more thing, I was able to find the video again of WTC7, where you can see that "it didn't fall as symmetrically as some want to make believe" and shows that "there was no demolition"....

Watch as partial collapses start way before the main collapse starts...

www.whatreallyhappened.com...

Demolitions don't do that thank you very much....

[edit on 29-11-2006 by Muaddib]

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Insolubrious~~~

Please look carefully at the photo. Some of those so called perfect holes are stairwells. If you can locate a floor plan of WTC7....this may confirm the location.

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Muaddib
and btw, I saw that video and the claim is that Rodriguez heard explosions before the buildings collapsed, not before the planes hit...

Listen to it again, it is between the 28th minute and the 32nd minute of the link is in my sig. He heard explosions BEFORE the first strike.

diesel also burns and if in containers they would make a good bang...

How do you explain diesel containers exploding 30-40 floors below the stricken area and in the sub-basements?

One more thing, I was able to find the video again of WTC7, where you can see that "it didn't fall as symmetrically as some want to make believe" and shows that "there was no demolition"....

Care to give us the link to that video?
But the idea that the building came straight down is not what "I would have you believe", it's what the videos reveal.
Look for yourself:
Building 7 collapse
Building 7 collapse from northeast
CBS video of Building 7 collapse

Watch as partial collapses start way before the main collapse starts...

www.whatreallyhappened.com...

I can't see anything there, that is a jpeg picture file.
However, I have learned at lot about controlled demolition since 9/11. It turns out that before the charges are detonated, many structural members are cut/weakened/torn down. In a steel building, welders cut off a great many beams and columns to insure that, later on, when the collapse occur, it all goes smooth. Of course, they could not walk around the buildings and start trimming off beams while people are working so they did it a little before the real collapse with pre-explosives. This would explain the basement detonations and the numerous detonations all throughout the different floors which haven't been affected by the crash.

Demolitions don't do that thank you very much....

I beg to differ, look at the movie in my sig. Look at around 19:40 into the movie where they show typical controlled demolition. The first clip shows the top parts collapsing in before the rest of the building fall down.
The top of the building gets demolished first because in a controlled implosion, the core of the building is detonated first, then comes the outside walls which go down and fold inwards onto the pile of rubbles as seen in this picture with the walls laying on top of the pile:

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Was WTC7 on Fire? How bad was it? I would like some quotes from some EMS or someone that stated that there was not any substatial fires just prior to the collapse of WTC7. (please note how many times the word PULLED is used.
Here are some KEY witnesses that were around WTC7:

1. Chief Nigro (who was in CHARGE at the time): "It had very heavy fire on many floors and I ordered the evacuation of an area sufficient around to protect our members, so we had to give up some rescue operations that were going on at the time and back the people away far enough so that if 7 World Trade did collapse, we [wouldn't] lose any more people."

2. "7 World Trade Center was roaring. I remember being pulled off the pile like just before. It wasn't just before. It was probably an hour before 7 came down." –Firefighter Kevin Howe

graphics8.nytimes.com...

3. Firehouse Magazine: Was there heavy fire in there right away?
"No, not right away, and that’s probably why it stood for so long because it took a while for that fire to develop. It was a heavy body of fire in there and then we didn’t make any attempt to fight it. That was just one of those wars we were just going to lose. We were concerned about the collapse of a 47-story building there. We were worried about additional collapse there of what was remaining standing of the towers and the Marriott, so we started pulling the people back after a couple of hours of surface removal and searches along the surface of the debris. We started to pull guys back because we were concerned for their safety
-Deputy Chief Peter Hayden /zwtrs

4. Q. It was on fire, correct, Captain?
A. Yes, it was on fire at that time. Then they said it suffered some form of structural damage. These things were going on at the same time. The fact that we thought we found Ganci and Feehan and his place at 7 World Trade Center. Made the decision to back everybody away, took all the units and moved them all the way back toward North End Avenue, which is as far I guess west as you could get on Vesey Street, to keep them out of the way. –Captain Ray Goldbach
graphics8.nytimes.com...

5. So we go there and on the north and east side of 7 it didn’t look like there was any damage at all, but then you looked on the south side of 7 there had to be a hole 20 stories tall in the building, with fire on several floors. Debris was falling down on the building and it didn’t look good. But they had a hose line operating. Like I said, it was hitting the sidewalk across the street, but eventu-ally they pulled back too. – Capt. Chris Boyle /e7bzp

6.Someone gave a Mayday. I guess it was someone trapped under one of the pedestrian bridges. We started to go under there to look. One of the Chiefs pulled us out of there. He said don't go under there. ..We searched that building and then we started making another move in and we got pulled out again, because I guess the Chiefs were getting more in control of the situation. They pulled everybody out of there. ...that was probably like four or five o'clock before we stopped. –Firefighter Todd Fredrickson graphics8.nytimes.com...

7. They pulled us all back at that time, almost an hour before it, because they were sure -- they knew it was going to come down, but they weren't sure. So they pulled everyone back, and everybody stood there and we actually just waited and waited until it went down, because it was unsafe. They wouldn't let anyone next to I guess the two piles, we would call them, where one and two was. We stood back. We waited. –EMT Joseph Fortis graphics8.nytimes.com...

8.We walked over by number Seven World Trade Center as it was burning and saw this 40-plus story building with fire on nearly all floors. –FDNY Lieutenant Robert LaRocca
graphics8.nytimes.com...

9. . ...Just when you thought it was over, you're walking by this building and you're hearing this building creak and fully involved in flames. It's like, is it coming down next? Sure enough, about a half an hour later it came down. –FDNY Lieutenant James McGlynn
graphics8.nytimes.com...

10. All morning I was watching 7 World Trade burn, which we couldn't do anything about because it was so much chaos looking for missing members. –Firefighter Marcel Klaes graphics8.nytimes.com...

11. When the building came down it was completely involved in fire, all forty-seven stories.
–FDNY Assistant Chief Harry Myers (Smith, Dennis, 2002. Report From Ground Zero: The Heroic Story of the Rescuers at the World Trade Center. New York: Penguin Putnam. p. 160)

12. The concern there again, it was later in the afternoon, 2, 2:30, like I said. The fear then was Seven. Seven was free burning. Search had been made of 7 already from what they said so they had us back up to that point where we were waiting for 7 to come down to operate from the north back down. –Captain Robert Sohmer graphics8.nytimes.com...

13. Then we had to move because the Duane Reade, they said, wasn't safe because building 7 was really roaring. –FDNY Chief Medical Officer Kerry Kelly.
graphics8.nytimes.com...

14. At this point Seven World Trade was going heavy, and they weren't letting anybody get too close. Everybody was expecting that to come down. –Firefighter Vincent Massa
graphics8.nytimes.com...

15. Building #7 was still actively burning and at that time we were advised by a NYFD Chief that building #7 was burning out of control and imminent collapse was probable. –PAPD P.O. Edward McQuade www.thememoryhole.org... page 48.
16. . . "We were down about a block from the base of the World Trade Center towers about an hour ago. And there was a great deal of concern at that time, the firemen said building number 7 was going to collapse, building number five was in danger of collapsing. And there's so little they can do to try to fight the fires in these buildings, because the fires are so massive. And so much of the buildings continues to fall into the street. When you're down there, Dan, you hear smaller secondary explosions going off every 15 or 20 minutes, and so it's an extremely dangerous place to be."
–CBS-TV News Reporter Vince DeMentri terrorize.dk...

[edit on 29-11-2006 by CameronFox]

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I felt compelled to list a few more quotes from the firefighters and other EYE-witnesses. Seems all everyone has is one quote from a police officer.

"The major concern at that time was number Seven, building number Seven, which had taken a big hit from the north tower. When it fell, it ripped steel out from between the third and sixth floors across the facade on Vesey Street. We were concerned that the fires on several floors and the missing steel would result in the building collapsing." –FDNY Chief Frank Fellini
graphics8.nytimes.com...

"Shortly after the tower collapses, I don’t know how long this was going on, but I remember standing there looking over at building 7 and realizing that a big chunk of the lower floors had been taken out on the Vesey Street side. I looked up at the building and I saw smoke in it, but I really didn't see any fire at that time." Dep-uty ––Chief Nick Visconti
/paqux

So we go there and on the north and east side of 7 it didn’t look like there was any damage at all, but then you looked on the south side of 7 there had to be a hole 20 stories tall in the building, with fire on several floors. Debris was falling down on the building and it didn’t look good. But they had a hose line operating. Like I said, it was hitting the sidewalk across the street, but eventually they pulled back too.
Then we received an order from Fellini, we’re going to make a move on 7. That was the first time really my stomach tightened up because the building didn’t look good. I was figuring probably the standpipe systems were shot. There was no hydrant pressure. I wasn’t really keen on the idea. Then this other officer I’m standing next to said, that building doesn’t look straight. So I’m standing there. I’m looking at the building. It didn’t look right, but, well, we’ll go in, we’ll see.
So we gathered up rollups and most of us had masks at that time. We headed toward 7. And just around we were about a hundred yards away and Butch Brandeis came running up. He said forget it, nobody’s going into 7, there’s creaking, there are noises coming out of there, so we just stopped. And probably about 10 minutes after that, Visconti, he was on West Street, and I guess he had another report of further damage either in some basements and things like that, so Visconti said nobody goes into 7, so that was the final thing and that was abandoned.
Firehouse Magazine: When you looked at the south side, how close were you to the base of that side?
Boyle: I was standing right next to the building, probably right next to it.
Firehouse: When you had fire on the 20 floors, was it in one window or many?
There was a huge gaping hole and it was scattered through there. It was a huge hole. I would say it was probably a third of it, right in the middle of it. And so after Visconti came down and said nobody goes in 7, we said all right, we’ll head back to the command post."– Capt. Chris Boyle

/e7bzp

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 04:56 PM
link   
If the fires were so great inside WTC7, I really would like to know which fires they are all talking about. Strangely, there are no pictures of these so-called ragging fires. The pictures I submit show only weak and localized fires:

Note that the smoke is a result of mainly the WTC towers collapse, not a result of the small fires inside WTC7.

But maybe you can provide us with some pictures of those ragging fires?
And even if there were ragging fires, they would have to occur on the South face of the building. nothing on the North face can be seen. So with fires mainly on the South face and also several structural damage on the South face, how would you go about to explain the building didn't topple over toward the South but instead it collapsed completely onto itself?

But again, none of this matters: fires have never consumed steel buildings in the past, never before in History had fire taken down a steel building, much les do it in a perfectly vertical manner.

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Pepe.

How many firemen brought cameras to the WTC?? Come on now. If you do ANY research you will know that the ONLY media that was near WTC7 actually SNUCK in and were pretty quickly REMOVED!

Are you saying these fireman, EMT's, Perimedics, reporters are all LYING?

Daniel Nigro was in charge... and HE ordered the evacuation of the Firemen from the area around WTC7... DId you know by doing this... they had to STOP the rescue mission from the debris of the collapsed tower??

So, If you are saying this.... Daniel Nigro (who just watched 100's of his brothers DIE) must be in on it! (along with the other fireman)

Please WATCH the video ( #16 on my post) that is a NEWS report. Listen to what the reporter is saying!

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Pepe,

I am curious as to what your reaction was to the TRUTH I posted on the Silverstein Interview. You didn't have any reaction.

Before that I PROVED to you that there were Bomb Sniffing Dogs at the WTC on 911 ..and that one actually DIED in the BASEMENT. There is a kennel for the dogs in the BASEMENT... and not ONE DOG ever sniffed out the so called explosives there?? These dogs are there EVERYDAY.

Your response to that was "OK, let's drop the freakin' bomb sniffer dogs thing. It's not that important anyway. And it isn't a strong evidence either. It just goes to reinforce the mountain of evidence that points to controlled demolition."

How does that REINFORCE the CD theory???

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by CameronFox
Pepe.

How many firemen brought cameras to the WTC?? Come on now. If you do ANY research you will know that the ONLY media that was near WTC7 actually SNUCK in and were pretty quickly REMOVED!

Well, yes there were not many pictures taken but those taken show LITTLE OR NO FIRES ON THE NORTH FACE and that right up to the time of collapse.

Are you saying these fireman, EMT's, Perimedics, reporters are all LYING?

Certainly not! I am simply saying that even if there had been such ragging fires (which can't be seen on any pictures BTW) they would have occurred on the South face. That is the face that took alleged structural damage (being the side facing the towers) So when you have fires (allegedly) ragging on the South side with no serious fires on the North side and when you have (allegedly) serious physical damage on the South face with no visible damage on the North side, that is going to cause the building to topple over toward the South. Not PERFECTLY VERTICALLY and right into it's own footprint inside 7 seconds.

Daniel Nigro was in charge... and HE ordered the evacuation of the Firemen from the area around WTC7... DId you know by doing this... they had to STOP the rescue mission from the debris of the collapsed tower??

So, If you are saying this.... Daniel Nigro (who just watched 100's of his brothers DIE) must be in on it! (along with the other fireman)

Do e a favor: don't extrapolate and assume stuff I didn't say. Quote me instead and address my full post, not just one little aspect of my post while ignoring the rest of it ... please.
I NEVER said Nigro was in on it.

Please WATCH the video ( #16 on my post) that is a NEWS report. Listen to what the reporter is saying!

Which one is that? This one:

16. . . "We were down about a block from the base of the World Trade Center towers about an hour ago. And there was a great deal of concern at that time, the firemen said building number 7 was going to collapse, building number five was in danger of collapsing. And there's so little they can do to try to fight the fires in these buildings, because the fires are so massive. And so much of the buildings continues to fall into the street. When you're down there, Dan, you hear smaller secondary explosions going off every 15 or 20 minutes, and so it's an extremely dangerous place to be."
–CBS-TV News Reporter Vince DeMentri terrorize.dk...

Well, I am not saying that there was no fires. So I am going to repeat it again so you understand: EVEN IF THERE WERE FIRES, THEY WOULD BE LOCALIZED TO THE SOUTH FACE ALONG WITH THE DEBRIE DAMAGED AREA SO THE TOWER WOULD TOPPLE OVER TOWARD THE SOUTH, NOT SINK INTO THE GROUND IN A PERFECT CONTROLLED DEMOLITION STYLE AS CAN BE OBSERVED HERE:

Now explain to me how fire, no matter how strong, no matter how many people saw it, no matter for how long it has been going on, could collapse the steel building in such a perfectly vertical manner?

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Pepe ~

. You are STILL saying IF there were fires. Think about it. If the south side was facing the collapsed towers. That area was filled with rescue workers NOT media! Firemen were trying to save their brothers that were trapped. EVERY fireman that was interviewed said that the fires were there. They were massive and MULTIPLE floors were engulfed. This is not my opinion at all... this is FACTS from 100's of eye witneses.

The point I was making about Chief Nigro was that HE ORDERED the building to be evacuated becasue he thought it was going to collapse. Here is an interview with him:

The most important operational decision to be made that afternoon was [that] the collapse [Of the WTC towers] had damaged 7 World Trade Center, which is about a 50 story building, at Vesey between West Broadway and Washington Street. It had very heavy fire on many floors and I ordered the evacuation of an area sufficient around to protect our members, so we had to give up some rescue operations that were going on at the time and back the people away far enough so that if 7 World Trade did collapse, we [wouldn't] lose any more people. We continued to operate on what we could from that distance and approximately an hour and a half after that order was [given], at 5:30 in the afternoon, 7 World Trade Center collapsed completely.

/g8c6y

This man decided to give up some of the search and rescue of his own men! HE did this to protect the ones that were still alive!!

Please read it.... " It had a very heavy fire on many floors and I ordered the evacuation ...."

Chief Nigro gave the evacuation!!

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Evildick,
address my whole posts. Quote them in your replies instead of always argueing one ridiculous point.
I address your WHOLE posts, you should do the same or I won't deal with you anymore.
Start with my last post and we'll see if we can have a decent dialog going.

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Pepe.

The smoke in you third picture is from WTC 7, not from the collapse. Most of this stuff has been covered before numerous times in other threads.

But since you insist, here are more pictures of the damage at WTC 7. There's quite a bit more than those two fires that conspiracy sites love to show.

In the second part of this video, you see smoke pouring out of the south side.

www.youtube.com...

Here is a picture of the debris from one of the towers damaging 7, also damaging the buildings in between.

Here are more pictures of the smoking south face of 7.

The ones who want to characterize those fires as small and limited are the ones lying to you.

Edit:

EVEN IF THERE WERE FIRES, THEY WOULD BE LOCALIZED TO THE SOUTH FACE ALONG WITH THE DEBRIE DAMAGED AREA SO THE TOWER WOULD TOPPLE OVER TOWARD THE SOUTH, NOT SINK INTO THE GROUND IN A PERFECT CONTROLLED DEMOLITION STYLE AS CAN BE OBSERVED HERE:

Well, the NIST is still investigating WTC 7, but the going theory is that the debris and fire destroyed support columns in the middle of the building.

The fires which burned unchecked for many hours, and the debris from the giant building that collapsed on top of it, were sufficient to cause it to collapse.

First the middle of the building collapsed, and then it took the rest of the building with it.

This is why we see the roof of WTC 7 collapse so much sooner than the rest of the building.

And as we keep telling you, it did fall slightly to the south. Please stop yelling.

[edit on 29-11-2006 by LeftBehind]

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Pepe~

I am trying to find some truth in your posts. One item at a time. You post an abundance of theories, and I answer them.

Since I stated the facts about the Bomb Sniffing Dogs, The Silverstein Quote, AND the AMOUNT of destruction from the fires. I will try to reply to the rest of your quote.

You say that the debris from the WTC and the fires caused by it Could Not have casued the collapse?
Well... so far all the evidence proves other wise. You claim that the building fell straight down in its path? There are witnesses that stated that the building "does not look right" .. "you could see it leaning.".. something like that... I will get the actual quotes from the EMS that were at the scene. There is actually photographic evidence of the collapse that shows the lean:

www.debunking911.com...

Please scroll down to near the BOTTOM of the site you will see a series of photos showing the collapse with the building actually leaning.

Please let me know what else you would like to discuss.

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Pepe ~

. You are STILL saying IF there were fires.

Jesus Christ! What the hell is the matter with you?
OK, just to shut you the hell up, I am going to assume right now that THERE WAS FIRES, HUGE FREAKIN' BLAZIN' FIRES .... OK?
Does that make you happy now?
So where were those fires ... humm? Can you answer that?
They must have been on the South face right, because I can't see anythink on this North face, right?
So where were those fires, those huge blazing, humongous fires, stell melting fires,
WHERE WERE THOSE HUGE FIRES?
WHERE WERE THEY?

Think about it. If the south side was facing the collapsed towers. That area was filled with rescue workers NOT media! Firemen were trying to save their brothers that were trapped. EVERY fireman that was interviewed said that the fires were there. They were massive and MULTIPLE floors were engulfed. This is not my opinion at all... this is FACTS from 100's of eye witneses.

Who gives a flying phuck about that? I just told you many freakin times that even if there were huge fires on the South side together with the South side damage from the debris, the North side was relatively debrie and fire free so the freakin stick would have fallen over to the south side, not in a perfectly vertical manner. [/size=6]

The point I was making about Chief Nigro was that HE ORDERED the building to be evacuated because he thought it was going to collapse. Here is an interview with him:

The most important operational decision to be made that afternoon was [that] the collapse [Of the WTC towers] had damaged 7 World Trade Center, which is about a 50 story building, at Vesey between West Broadway and Washington Street. It had very heavy fire on many floors and I ordered the evacuation of an area sufficient around to protect our members, so we had to give up some rescue operations that were going on at the time and back the people away far enough so that if 7 World Trade did collapse, we [wouldn't] lose any more people. We continued to operate on what we could from that distance and approximately an hour and a half after that order was [given], at 5:30 in the afternoon, 7 World Trade Center collapsed completely.

/g8c6y

This man decided to give up some of the search and rescue of his own men! HE did this to protect the ones that were still alive!!

Please read it.... " It had a very heavy fire on many floors and I ordered the evacuation ...."

Chief Nigro gave the evacuation!!

So what the hell is your point? Chef Nigro is a great guy, now go give him a hug and a medal and leave me the phuck alone with that stuff, what the hell do I care? What freakin point are you trying to make here? When will you stop ignoring my questions and address them?

[B]Explain to me how this building collapsed COMPLETELY VERTICALLY AND SYMMETRICALLY inside 7 seconds WHEN THE FIRES AND THE DAMAGE WERE ALL ON ONE SIDE?[/size=6][/B]

(Mod note: Warning issued. Courtesy Is Mandatory. -- Majic)

[edit on 12/1/2006 by Majic]

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pepe Lapiu
So what the hell is your point? Chef Nigro is a great guy, now go give him a hug and a medal and leave me the phuck alone with that stuff, what the hell do I care? What freakin point are you trying to make here? When will you stop ignoring my questions and address them?

[B]Explain to me how this building collapsed COMPLETELY VERTICALLY AND SYMMETRICALLY inside 7 seconds WHEN THE FIRES AND THE DAMAGE WERE ALL ON ONE SIDE?[/size=6][/B]

Pepe ~

Dude you need to relax! Geesh! I have posted SEVERAL quotes from firefighters explaining EXACTLY where they were and what they saw. YES all on the south side.

The point about Chief Nigro was that you in SEVERAL posts accused Silverstein of "Pulling it". I was just trying to prove that silverstein had nothing to do the destruction of WTC7.
I notice you never comment on anything I post taht has facts in it.. and now your getting upset with me.

What question have i ignored???

(Mod edit: Please Trim Those Quotes! --Majic)

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 07:00 PM
link   
OK. let's drop the stupid muts and the lying zionist Jew right now, okay? .... OKAY?

What question have i ignored???

Explain to me how this building collapsed COMPLETELY VERTICALLY AND SYMMETRICALLY inside 7 seconds WHEN THE FIRES AND THE DAMAGE WERE ALL ON ONE SIDE?

Why didn't the WTC7 topple down on the South side?
Even if there were HUGE freakin fires raging all day, how does a steel building collapse all into itself when no steel buildings have ever collapsed before on since due to fire?

(Mod note: Warning issued. Courtesy Is Mandatory. -- Majic)

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 07:06 PM
link   

You say that the debris from the WTC and the fires caused by it Could Not have casued the collapse?
Well... so far all the evidence proves other wise. You claim that the building fell straight down in its path? There are witnesses that stated that the building "does not look right" .. "you could see it leaning.".. something like that... I will get the actual quotes from the EMS that were at the scene. There is actually photographic evidence of the collapse that shows the lean:

www.debunking911.com...

Please scroll down to near the BOTTOM of the site you will see a series of photos showing the collapse with the building actually leaning.

I postd this like 45 minutes ago! Stop yelling !

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pepe Lapiu
OK. let's drop the stupid muts and the lying zionist Jew right now, okay? .... OKAY?

Pepe, since I enjoy the conversations with everyone, I dont ignore many people. Your last post is starting to show your true colors. I will be surprosed if you DONT get banned for the anti semetic statement you just made.

You have just proved to most people in here what type of a person you are.

Sorry

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 07:16 PM
link   

I postd this like 45 minutes ago! Stop yelling !

Okay, I guess I missed that. How about you C&P the text and the pictures that show the so-called 'lean' and how about you explain in your own words how the building collapsed due to whatever (fire and/or debris damage) or whatever else you think it is outside controlled implosion?

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join