It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What the grays are

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by probedbygrays
There's a few different types but the most interesting ones I've met are time lords.

I don't believe you. And I think that if you expect very many folks to get really interested and involved in your stories/opinions about a certain type of alien, you might try to provide some proof that you are actually in contact with real aliens. For example, the aliens could tell you something *verifiable* and non-fluffy that no human currently knows.

I suspect that this is the part where you will tell me that "this is not about proof", or that your relationship with the greys is beyond petty things like proof and is about better, more cosmic things.

Without some proof, we may as well be talking about your dreams, or mine for that matter, and I don't come this board to talk about dreams and things seen during meditations. I want to hear about ALIENS.

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 11:01 AM
link   
to a thread of this nature. I have my own beliefs and experiences.

The truth of the matter is that even if I had a photo of me standing next to an alien, provided all the camera details, the date, had three or four witnesses, a statement from a psychologist or psychiatrist attesting to my sanity...blah blah blah...

it still boils down to undeniable proof - which means basically and simplistically that my experience though coroborated is NOT a known and provable event in so far as "everyone" knows it to be true.

If an entire city, were to experience the same event - make the news - have photos or other items of absolute proof then perhaps we would see a collective belief in the event...

Probed by grays is relating experiences he feels/believes to be true and that is what ATS Aliens forum is for ... naturally if you're looking for proof (as we all are who visit this forum) you'll be sadly dissapointed as there really isn't any...not in any form other than a few pictures, personal stories, and a whole lot of conjecture and theory.

Proof - that is, what is KNOWN to be absolute and true - undeniable - measurable - comparable and tangible...will never be possible unless there can be the equivalent of an entire city experiencing the same phenomina, at the same time, in the same way and with the same results.

Probed by grays doesn't need a protector, and that's not why I'm posting...I just get tired of everyone pounding fists on the table demanding this "proof" rather than taking the information, stories and theories and creating a bit of their own reality. That's all we have really in the end...until there is full and complete disclosure.

If you don't agree with a poster's philosophy then it would be recommended to avoid the poster's topics...I do with the exception of this post. PBG has been consistent in their views and isn't likely to change regardless of criticisms and relentless demands for undeniable proof. (Which will never occur until the aliens land on the lawn of the whitehouse and pose for a photo op with the Prez - thus being broadcast endlessly and nauseatingly on CNN...)

There comes a time when you have to listen to that little "forum conscience" that tells you to NOT hit the "Post Reply" button...regardless of how witty, intelligent and truthful you feel you may be.

I find Probed by grays posts to be interesting. Not even remotely close to what I believe...but then again what I believe, if I posted it would likely be shredded by the masses with chips on their shoulders much the same way - because it is but one experience or idea presented as such. I can provide no "proof"...only a theory, mindset and a few personal stories.

Sure if you take all of the UFO experiences, alien experiences, photos and other proof and combine them into one solid piece of data...it's still completely debunkable.

Proof for most of us...really would require a mass experience, in a large city with a few hundred thousand witnesses all attesting to the IDENTICLE experience.

PBG I thank you for sharing and for NOT ramming your ideology down our throats. You have always been polite and considerate...I do read your posts, but as I don't agree with really anything you say I generally refrain from posting.

Maybe others should take that approach if they feel the same way...excersize the option of the back button.

Cheers and keep expressing and sharing...that's why I come to ATS...there's no law saying I have to believe any one theory or idea. Until we have our "proof" I can't ask for more than this.

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 11:08 AM
link   
So I guess I got the wrong time lords, huh?

I guess you must be talking about a completely original idea.

Oh, and the next time you travel the glaxy with your friends, could you bring us back a picture of maybe you standing on an unknown world?

The problem I have with all these (I hesitate to say) weird threads is that the OP's either try to convince you that they are telling undeniable truths (albeit with no evidence), or that they tell you how bad a life you live because you are QUESTIONING their words.

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by justgeneric
Probed by grays is relating experiences he feels/believes to be true and that is what ATS Aliens forum is for ......I just get tired of everyone pounding fists on the table demanding this "proof" rather than taking the information, stories and theories and creating a bit of their own reality.

Why do I get the feeling that this place is more like a new age church than a place to be inquisitive, and question things, and try to find the truth? If I came on here with an elaborate story about how I'm a government contractor working on alien technology, you guys would (rightfully) proceed to tear into the details and timelines of my story and would eventually figure out that I'm full of it. And you'd say so, too (I should hope). Yet the "experiencers" like probedbygreys get a pass and we're all supposed to hug each other and have our realities which are all equally valid and true.

Poppycock. If someone on this board is truly in contact with aliens, then that is the biggest story in history. If they're not in contact with aliens then their stories are a waste of time - time we could be spending on examining real unexplained phenomena that *might* actually be aliens.

We're SUPPOSED to question things around here. The day we stop doing that may well be a blissful and comfortable day but it will be a sad day.

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by UbiquitousInfiniteReality
The aliens hold the keys to the greater secrets in life, huh?
I think that maybe you are confused and you should consider re-thinking your experiences and who's really in control of what is going on with you. We are infinitely connected. It is you allowing these things to take place within your reality... therefore you have the keys to the secrets that you desire and these helpers are only guides. On another note; parallel lives are not limited, they exist in an infinite magnitude as does everything.

[edit on 15-10-2006 by UbiquitousInfiniteReality]

thats beautiful UIR, that almost brought tears to my eyes

i say group hug !

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 03:48 PM
link   

If an entire city, were to experience the same event - make the news - have photos or other items of absolute proof then perhaps we would see a collective belief in the event...

There are many reports of large groups of people and entire towns witnessing supernatural events. There are reports of the sun standing still in the sky or moving around erratically. Thousands saw it happen. Yet with our logic we will assume it couldn't happen. However the aliens manipulate time so they could easily stop time thereby stopping the sun in the sky. Or they could forwards and reverse time so that the sun moved erratically.

In one of Jacques Vallee's books there are details from long ago when entire towns saw sailing ships flying through the sky and a person jumped off a ship and swam downwards towards a group of people. Whole towns saw strange flying townships emanating music and floating through the countryside. Whole towns saw strange craft that couldn't possibly fly according to our logic nowadays.

And that's what it's like nowadays when a person encounters an alien being. People don't believe it because logically it doesn't make sense.

Flat earthers logically believed that if you go too far into the distance you will fall off the edge of the world. That was logical, and any dummy could see it was true. But as knowledge advanced then logic had more information to take into consideration before it made judgment.

I don't have any proof of the aliens existence. All I can do is relate my own experiences and findings in the hope that someone can use the information.

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sophismata

Probed by grays is relating experiences he feels/believes to be true and that is what ATS Aliens forum is for ......I just get tired of everyone pounding fists on the table demanding this "proof" rather than taking the information, stories and theories and creating a bit of their own reality.

Why do I get the feeling that this place is more like a new age church than a place to be inquisitive, and question things, and try to find the truth? If I came on here with an elaborate story about how I'm a government contractor working on alien technology, you guys would (rightfully) proceed to tear into the details and timelines of my story and would eventually figure out that I'm full of it. And you'd say so, too (I should hope). Yet the "experiencers" like probedbygreys get a pass and we're all supposed to hug each other and have our realities which are all equally valid and true.

Poppycock. If someone on this board is truly in contact with aliens, then that is the biggest story in history. If they're not in contact with aliens then their stories are a waste of time - time we could be spending on examining real unexplained phenomena that *might* actually be aliens.

We're SUPPOSED to question things around here. The day we stop doing that may well be a blissful and comfortable day but it will be a sad day.

My thoughts exactly, whats funny as well is if these entities would talk to somebody with their new age clap trap why do they always pick some average joe, some nobody, if they was going to talk to somebody it would be someone that actually has some power to create change in the world, not some new ager who has no power to change a god damn thing, if they had a message they would give it to someone of importance, say for example someone that has power or a position in the media.

I myself am also sick of the new agers posting there cranky religions, its either that and the fantasists, we have one on the boards recently, sounds like a bored house wife, claims she has sex with a beautiful star man and that her child is not from her abusive first husband but from the star man, yea right, infact probedbythegrays also has the same fantasy, reckons he was taken out to the desert and met beautiful blonde space babes who had sex with him regularly, Jesus what a crock of bull, makes the boards a laughing stock, I have decided that they are a waste of time and have been looking instead to see what books are available by qualified researchers, ie someone who actually has some training in science to look at the enigma with any degree of logical critical thought, so far I see that Jacque Valle has a science background ill try him first and then move on from that, I'm sick of these new agers spinning their yarns, these boards are becoming a real waste of time.

Also there seems to be a lot of confusion over the greys, mainly in the US, in the US people have become quite obsessed with them, its probably from US researchers publicising them and excluding all other beings, it has become a standard to some US researchers, but when you look at reports as a whole from the rest of the world many different types are seen, In the most part as I speak from a UK perspective in Europe we see mainly human looking 'aliens' they will often say not to fear the greys that they are their helpers, its pretty obvious that these are robots of some kind, I mean just look at them, they all look the same, they have no emotions, they move or work in a robotic fashion, and the big give away, no damn sexual organs, I mean come on, no species gets by without them, what do you think happened, they just fell off one day, they are tools, robots.
What, if you was an advanced species you would be doing the grunt work, picking up humans for boring tests and stuff, hell no you would have a machine to do that, and they do they are the grey

[edit on 15-10-2006 by Watcher of the Watchers]

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 10:01 PM
link   
I wish the board wasn't so strict about attacking people because I would let this guy have it. I can't stand crap like this, he should be banned. People actually come here to read and research and you're wasting everyone's time with BS...

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 10:32 PM
link   
What I would like to know is:
If there is more than one reality, why are we stuck with this one? I mean seriously, if I own my other realities, why the hell can't I pick the one I want?
Sometimes I really wish I could go to another reality, but I'm afraid this is it, I hope 'me' and 'myself' over there are doing better than 'I' am here.

ProbedByGreys, get your grey friend to come over and visit me, I need more convincing, but please don't have him bring his probe, but if the alien is a good looking enough female entity, I'll do the probing

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Has anyone ever reported short aliens with possible short thick tails?
Just wondering.

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Very interesting comments. I don't think the grays run the show though. They have high tech and can do things but they are not the supreme power nor necessarily good.

I believe in reincarnation so that we live multiple lives. I believe in parallel realities eg. matter and anti-matter universes and multi-verses which we exist in all at the same time but are not aware of.

But the op was about somebody seeing different lives like an illusion or about manipulation of time?

I'm not convinced the grays are the good guys.

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 11:54 PM
link   
I personally don't like threads like this either. I definitely do not believe aliens to be all fluffy bunny and speaking new age buddhist verses. They are probably here because they are taking advantage of a lesser race. I don't think they are evil or good. I think they are like the US and Europe and China giving Africa and the Middle East things for oil and then screwing them in the end!

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Probed by grays,
After reading all your posts and desimilating all your ideas, all I have to say is a qoute from our great and feirless leader - Mork from Ork.
"Nanu nanu"

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Watcher of the Watchers

My thoughts exactly, whats funny as well is if these entities would talk to somebody with their new age clap trap why do they always pick some average joe, some nobody, if they was going to talk to somebody it would be someone that actually has some power to create change in the world, not some new ager who has no power to change a god damn thing, if they had a message they would give it to someone of importance, say for example someone that has power or a position in the media.

I would humbly like to tell you that you are an idiot. you are an idiot. there, i said it. i feel better now.

now i feel sorry. i apologize for having called you an idiot, i was wrong.

You said:
"why do they always pick some average joe, some nobody, if they was going to talk to somebody it would be someone that actually has some power to create change in the world"

I bet the virgin mother, and her husband Joseph the carpenter probably thought the same thing. In fact i bet every prophet thought the same thing as well. Huh, funny, i don't recall too many kings being visited by angels. But there were a lot of fishermen and shepards. And what power do fishermen have? Well, 12 of them had a big to do with the downfall of Rome, if history is correct. i believe it was 12 who followed the teachings of one crucified fellow.

My point is perhaps they are more intelligent than you. they realize that those who have "power" have not always sought that power with the best of intentions, considering every cell of their body is subservant to the genetic dna command of "Self Pre-serve" aka "Self before i serve (anything or anyone/no end to the command)".

As for them approaching the media, none of them can be trusted, i bet my life on it.

They need to make money, news is a buisiness. They need their ratings to go up. and how do their ratings go up? Fear. The more fear they spread, the mor people tune in to watch it, their ratings go up, and they get more money.

Why would any truly intelligent race approach a bunch of fear mongering money hungry ratings hungry picture altering liars like them?

The news agencies thrive off of peoples fears, they make fear grow, and the worse it is, the better the press does.

fear fear fear fear.
From the North
From the East
From the West
From the South

News News News is Fear Fear Fear from the 4 cardinal points of the compass.

NOW, can you find me one, please, just ONE otherworldly visitor who did not begin their message by saying "Be not afraid"????

any encounter? any angel? just one?????

You said:

..... why do they always pick some average joe, some nobody, if they was going to talk to somebody it would be someone that actually has some power to create change in the world, not some new ager who has no power to change a god damn thing, if they had a message they would give it to someone of importance, say for example someone that has power or a position in the media.

I mean, really. where you thinking when you typed these words, logically i mean, or just wishfull thinking while ignoring reality???

you are still not an idiot, by the way. but there is a lot to take into account before you start judging the actions of those who have traversed both time and space to get here for a purpose, and you criticize their choices??? Like you know more than they do????

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 12:46 AM
link   
First, i do not doubt you.

but i request you ask your visitors 2 questions that may help us comprehend their intentions a little better. these questions are important, not only for myself, nor do i ask for myself, but they are important for many.

If you are able, please ask them:

1) Who tamed and or domesticated them?

2) From what did they evolve or grow from?

These questions are important. I thank you for your efforts. I thank you for my time. And, i thank you for your time, as well.

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by JackofBlades
So I guess I got the wrong time lords, huh?

I guess you must be talking about a completely original idea.

Well I'm always coming up with different ways to articulate what the grays and others are doing. It's like they are pleased and are showing me more and more? I just realized recently as they were awakening me to all my parallel lives that those lives and all their experiences really are mine and my soul has gained far more experience through all of them than it could have ever gained through my one humble earth life alone. So I realized that the grays are working at the soul level and are not soul stealers like some people claim but are actually soul directors making sure souls get the most experience possible from a life on earth.
=====================================

Originally posted by Toadmund
What I would like to know is:
If there is more than one reality, why are we stuck with this one?

I think this is a/the base or anchor that makes it possible to create the parallel lives and that's why we are stuck here. I'm not certain but that's what I believe at this point.

Originally posted by PHARAOH1133
Has anyone ever reported short aliens with possible short thick tails?
Just wondering.

I've encountered some reptilian or amphibian type ones that are about three feet tall and have tails.

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher

They are tamed by the earth. Their young are sent here to learn about good and evil and that education is what tames them. They learn about all the uses and abuses of power so that they use their higher powers wisely when they are set free.

They evolve from a type of oceanic being which is in a liquid dimension which is all around us. If you've seen Stargate sg1 how the gate opens and there is liquid in mid air well that is similar to reality. There is a liquid all around us and if we had the right portal we could access it. So life began in a liquid and that's why the aliens we see resemble creatures from the path of evolution from water with its reptiles, insects, birds

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 07:10 AM
link   
i was getting intrested...but then he blocked that other dude and that made me think this is bs....i know you rant on about love and stuff..but all i got to say is love can be blinding and the way you put the other guy on ignore is very ignorant and unloving..what would the grey lords think? though i got the sudden feeling that im going to put on ignore...too bad cause i find this all intresting...almost like watching sheep

[edit on 10/16/2006 by ConfederacyOfUnity]

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 07:50 AM
link   
We need to hear about people's experiences, no matter how vague the experience may be. I personally would rather encourage somebody to speak out than to keep it bottled up.

Right and wrong doesn't come in to it, there's no 'one' way to do anything. Like a previous poster said, if you don't like it, hit the back button.

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by probedbygrays

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher

They are tamed by the earth. ......... So life began in a liquid and that's why the aliens we see resemble creatures from the path of evolution from water with its reptiles, insects, birds

I believe you may indeed be in contact with celestrial and or demensional beings. as i understand it though, some of our visitors that resemble your greys are derived from ants and/or hive colony based insects. they were tamed/domesticated to some degree by humans, and we served as a catalyst for their development. they traverse time to serve us in the same fashion. i have reasons for believing this. however, this does not mean that you are not correct as to your greys as well. i know what you speak of about living in different demensions and multiple simultaneous lives. my multiples are not as plural these days, i hope you understand.

thanks,
john

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Probed By Greys, I have some questions for you.

When did the Grays first make contact with you?

Where are you when you are taken from this universe?

Are you able to communicate with others in the parallel universe?

Have you met yourself in (on) the parallel universe?

How long do these trips average time wise?

Where do you go when your in another universe?

Does your body stay here or is your body transported to the other universe?

Respectfully, neo

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join