It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What the grays are

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 10:17 AM
link   
As long as tripe like this keeps getting put up on sites like this that paport to be serious communities, no one will ever take the genre and topic area seriously.

People like you do more to turn society off the whole idea of other worldy existence than the governments of this world ever could.

Keep up the very bad work.....

From a serious believer.

Q

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 11:37 AM
link   
not meaning to insult. but, this thread is a perfect example of the cycle which certain threads on various sites through out the internetz..some more than others seem to go by. Big story. no evidence. arguments. big let downs. its a vicious cycle..ats isn't as bad as some sites...and the humor and wit is fantastic

we can talk all day about greys and what not. but, if proof is not in front of our eyes,faith, isn't enough in a world with big issues and big problems socially,culturally,economically staring us right in the face.

just my 2 cents.

[edit on 16-10-2006 by waffleprime]

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat
I wish the board wasn't so strict about attacking people because I would let this guy have it. I can't stand crap like this, he should be banned. People actually come here to read and research and you're wasting everyone's time with BS...

then i take it this will be yer last post in this topic...

we didnt need yer opinion.

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Watcher of the Watchers
Also there seems to be a lot of confusion over the greys, mainly in the US, in the US people have become quite obsessed with them, its probably from US researchers publicising them and excluding all other beings, it has become a standard to some US researchers, but when you look at reports as a whole from the rest of the world many different types are seen, In the most part as I speak from a UK perspective in Europe we see mainly human looking 'aliens' they will often say not to fear the greys that they are their helpers, its pretty obvious that these are robots of some kind, I mean just look at them, they all look the same, they have no emotions, they move or work in a robotic fashion, and the big give away, no damn sexual organs, I mean come on, no species gets by without them, what do you think happened, they just fell off one day, they are tools, robots.

I agree with what you're saying here - the greys do seem to be robots and there does seem to be much more of a focus on them in the US, with much more variety in the accounts from elsewhere. From what I've seen of the more recent accounts of abduction, it would seem that the greys are now, by a long, long way, the most frequently reported type in encounters in the US. Taking it all at face value, it begs the question of why are the robots being used so much to make contact in the US?

Is the cultural focus on this type perhaps influencing the way that contact is made or is it something else?

If culture can so influence an encounter, that would in turn bring into question the whole nature of the experience.

[edit on 16-10-2006 by skjalddis]

[edit on 16-10-2006 by skjalddis]

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I'm sorry for putting people on ignore but I have to do that so as not to get side tracked.

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher
some of our visitors that resemble your greys are derived from ants and/or hive colony based insects. they were tamed/domesticated to some degree by humans, and we served as a catalyst for their development. they traverse time to serve us in the same fashion.

Apparently the Hopis believe they were brought out of the earth by the ant people, so I do agree that humans and the insect people are closely related or have worked together at times, but I find the beings way too advanced, possibly millions of years more advanced, that it's not rational to assume humans helped them develop in any way. As I stated earlier the aliens make their young live lives on earth in order to learn about good and evil etc. This is a school where they learn the hard lessons of life. We don't actually consciously help them but they do use life on earth to train their young about good and evil etc. That's the way I see it anyway. Thanks for sharing your ideas.

Originally posted by neo4116
Probed By Greys, I have some questions for you.

When did the Grays first make contact with you?

Where are you when you are taken from this universe?

Are you able to communicate with others in the parallel universe?

Have you met yourself in (on) the parallel universe?

How long do these trips average time wise?

Where do you go when your in another universe?

Does your body stay here or is your body transported to the other universe?

Respectfully, neo

I began communicating with them many years ago as I was meditating in my home. I had heard two craft fly over the house and then two grays had appeared in my room. It was not long after my son had noticed a silver metallic sphere that sat still in the sky for days. It's a long time ago and I don't remember all the details. But the aliens began taking me to other worlds and teaching me all manner of things. They keep telling me not to tell anyone about them so I am going against their wishes by being here. I know they are around everyone but it would take a while to explain that and there's no proof.

I'm at home when I am transported to parallel worlds or taken on journeys. Often they just take me out of my body but sometimes they take my body as well. I'm taken to all manner of worlds too numerous to describe. I meet beings there and see wonders. Everyone will experience the same things when they get to know the aliens I'm certain.

I met my doppelganger a number of times on the earth and I was taken to the doppelganger parallel earth where everyone has a perfect double. I was taken there every night for months. I would lie down on my bed and instantly stand back up in the doppelganger world. I would spend hours there talking with people and doing things. So yes I have met myself as well as the doubles of a lot of other people.

The trips may last for weeks but when I come back I find only an hour or so has passed.

There are so many parallel worlds and the grays create parallel worlds as I described in the first post, so it's not possible to create a map or diagram of them all. The only way to explore the mystery is to meet the aliens and see for yourself. I recommend everyone do this if they have the time and inclination.

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by probedbygrays
There are so many parallel worlds and the grays create parallel worlds as I described in the first post, so it's not possible to create a map or diagram of them all. The only way to explore the mystery is to meet the aliens and see for yourself. I recommend everyone do this if they have the time and inclination.

What exactly do you mean by parallel worlds? Do you mean an identical or similar 'Earth' planet? Or do you mean parallel universe with Earth, Solar System, Galaxy and everything else? Much of what you're attempting to convince people of is very vague and contrary to what our smartest people have theorized in regards to time and quantum mechanics. Your only response seems to be "well, you'll just have to talk to the aliens and see for yourself." That's not what ATS is about so unless you have further evidence, or believable information, I'd suggest you cut this thread short and find something to post that's a bit more worthy of our time. What you've been posting has been said thousands of times before on ATS, none of them ever backed up with any credible evidence, which is what we're after.

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 05:00 PM
link   

This forum is for theories. No one has proof a theory is absolute or factual. This forum is for sightings. Not even .001% of sightings are caught on film or have proof they happened. This forum is for abduction reports, of which there is rarely any evidence or proof at all.

So let it be.

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I stand corrected. Post all you want. Just don't expect everyone to believe what you have to say and get bent out of shape trying to defend yourself... there are dozens and dozens of threads on ATS just like this and you really haven't offered anything new. The lack of details suggests to me that you're making it up but I certainly have no proof of that.

Have fun.

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 05:48 PM
link   

This forum is for theories. No one has proof a theory is absolute or factual. This forum is for sightings. Not even .001% of sightings are caught on film or have proof they happened. This forum is for abduction reports, of which there is rarely any evidence or proof at all.

So let it be.

Agreed...the forum is for theories. But there is one thing which stands out in your assertions and that is the fact that your are not posing a theory but 'personal experience abduction report' instead.

When doing so, it stands to reason that you will be questioned about the validity of what you say, because this is a 'discussion board' and not a podium for any one member.

The one rule that stands above all others in the Terms and Conditions is this one;

1). Posting: You will not post any material that is knowingly false, misleading, or inaccurate

So, you should be aware that if you are found to be writing fiction instead of actual accounts, then the results could be quick and decisive.

So, tell us more details about the grays, so that we will be able to decide completely, one way or the other.

[edit on 16-10-2006 by masqua]

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by masqua

So, tell us more details about the grays, so that we will be able to decide completely, one way or the other.

Well if you had read my posts you would see I am telling people a great deal about the grays nature.

Whatever you decide to believe is your choice.

I just refuse to dance for people who are using an aggressive tone.

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Well if you had read my posts you would see I am telling people a great deal about the grays nature.

please believe me when I say I have read as much as I've found...and I'm on here daily. What you have not yet done is convince me and I reserve the right to be questioning the validity of what you are bringing into this forum.

Whatever you decide to believe is your choice.

exactly...as it is every member's choice.

I just refuse to dance for people who are using an aggressive tone.

Nobody is asking you to dance. What I'd like to do is learn and not watch you do the 'Pipeline' to Mitch Ryder and the Detroit Wheels.

On the aggressive tone bit, I'm merely pointing out Rule Number 1 in the T&C's.

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 06:42 PM
link   

So let it be.

You cannot ask anyone here to "let it be", for two simple reasons.

Firstly, this is ATS, and on ATS we pride ourselves on doggedly pursuing and NOT letting things be until we can classify it as fact or fiction, or as indeterminable despite all avenues being exhausted.

Secondly, the experiences you are describing, if true, have earth-changing ramifications. You may be THE pivotal being in events and revelations that will shape the very future of the human race and our planet, and you are here on Abovetopsecret to relate these experiences to us. This is not something to be taken lightly, not to be taken at face value, and not to be accepted just because you say it's the truth.

I'll be frank and say that I think you are simply making this all up, I think you're full of it, whether for your own amusement, for psychological reasons, or for monetary reasons I'm not really sure. But enough is enough. If you are to continue nonchalantly posting outrageous stories of ant people, dopplegangers, time lords, and interstellar travels without any evidence, then you are going to have to accept that people will openly call you a liar and deal with it. If you are in fact making it all up, then you are destroying the credibility of serious UFO research while also being in direct contravention of the Terms of Use of this website - and as Masqua stated, we don't tolerate hoaxes for long.

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by masqua
What you have not yet done is convince me and I reserve the right to be questioning the validity of what you are bringing into this forum.

Well a person is innocent until proven guilty, but you are saying I am guilty until I prove myself innocent.

Just delete all my threads right now. I don't mind. I only wanted to help people meet the aliens but if the moderators are going to get upset then it's not worth it.

The owners of the site in their podcast pointed out a thread in this forum that stood out as authentic, but many people said it is obviously fantasy and delusion.

If you think I am a liar then just delete my threads instantly

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by wecomeinpeace
I'll be frank and say that I think you are simply making this all up, I think you're full of it,

then delete my threads or lock them or use intelligent argument without flaming to analyze my claims. Using threats is primitive

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Well a person is innocent until proven guilty, but you are saying I am guilty until I prove myself innocent.

No, he's saying that you don't have the right to tell anyone to "let it be". The more outrageous your stories get, the more you will be questioned and called out, and he's saying you are going to have to deal with it.

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 06:57 PM
link   

No. He didn't say any such thing. You are implying that what someone claims is TRUE until proven false. And that is simply not valid. If I told you that I fly to the moon every night in a bubble made of wishes and powered by kerosene, you should NOT assume I am telling the truth until I've been proven wrong. You should instead assume I am making it up (or mistaken) until *I* prove I really DO fly to the moon every night in a bubble made of wishes and powered by kerosene.

So no, you are not guilty until proven innocent. You are "making it all up" until proven otherwise.

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 06:58 PM
link   

then delete my threads or lock them or use intelligent argument without flaming to analyze my claims. Using threats is primitive

No threats have been made. We are simply making you aware of the Terms of Use of this site. If what you say is all the bonafide truth, then you have nothing to worry about.

So back on topic, can you get some photos of these ant people, or of your doppleganger? Can you ask one of them to contact one of us, please?

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Does anyone have proof?? NO

If there was undeniable proof of an aliens existence the earth would be a different place. I'm sorry but I don't have an alien corpse for you to dissect and I don't have some home movies of them or taped conversations. All I have is my descriptions of what I experienced. If people don't believe it then fine. As far as I am aware people believe something when they see it so I don't expect anyone to actually take my word as fact. All I expected was that people had the right to describe their experiences and folks would take what they want from that and leave the rest.

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 08:06 PM
link   

It was not long after my son had noticed a silver metallic sphere that sat still in the sky for days.

Now this is a problem. You had a silver sphere that sat still in the skies for days and you don't have a single picture? No video or a report from the local newspaper?

If I saw that i'd have to be snatched away by the MIB to keep from shouting it out to the world. I'd be on the six o'clock news pointing like a loon and yelling, "Lookee, lookee..."

I want to believe my friend, but i'm having trouble here....

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrwupy

It was not long after my son had noticed a silver metallic sphere that sat still in the sky for days.

Now this is a problem. You had a silver sphere that sat still in the skies for days and you don't have a single picture? No video or a report from the local newspaper?

If I saw that i'd have to be snatched away by the MIB to keep from shouting it out to the world. I'd be on the six o'clock news pointing like a loon and yelling, "Lookee, lookee..."

I want to believe my friend, but i'm having trouble here....

Well I didn't have a camera and it was quite far away so I would have needed an expensive camera to zoom in on it. I told the owner of the astronomy center and he was too busy putting on a show for people and said he didn't have time to check it out.

Years later it appeared again in the exact same spot and I told some people on the web about it. Straight away someone phoned me and just said my name then hung up. I got a little paranoid because I have a silent number. I can understand now how it seems odd that I didn't gather proof of that sighting. I still don't have an expensive camera that could zoom in on something at that distance. And anyway there are countless pictures like that so they are not exactly proof of aliens or ufo's. Someone will always say they are not proof.

I could ask my son to give you his description of it as he was the one that told me about it. But you would probably just say it was me pretending to be my son, or that we were both seeing weather balloons etc.

Millions of people are encountering aliens and ufos but no one is able to obtain irrefutable proof. There's always an alternate explanation and people always believe that instead.

The fact is millions of people do encounter aliens or strange entities from 'out there somewhere' and they come to forums like this to meet people who have experienced similar things. But all they find is a mob of people demanding proof and so they leave. It takes someone brave or stupid to stick around and talk about their experiences in forums that demand proof.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join