It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do people think that Jews did 9-11?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 12:03 AM
link   
www.jewsdidwtc.com...Why are some people willing to blame a whole race of people for anything that goes wrong

and this doesnt even make any sense

so why do people like this think that Jews did 9/11?
are they extremely racist, or just ignorant?

[edit on 24-9-2006 by YodaMoFo]

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 12:10 AM
link   

No Both and how there they! I'm not even a Jew and this is just sick.

I hate racist!

[edit on 24-9-2006 by El Che]

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 12:14 AM
link   
exactly, and most of the stuff just doesnt make sense.

for example:

"9+1+1=11 OMG PROOF OF JEWISH PLOT!"

9+1+1=11 is not proof of anything, just proof that you know basic math.

I agree with you El Che, this is sick.

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 12:25 AM
link   
There is a conspiracy but not 9+1+1=11 that not enough you should see the new 9/11 Video here now that real look to 9/11 not this racist s#*@.

People like this will use anything even the dead to justify there hate!

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Yup it is sick.
Some blame the Jews for 9/11 some blame the Muslims. It’s like blaming black people for all the crime in America or blaming white people for all the racial problems. People who hate look for any justification for their hate.
It will be the end of all of us :shk:

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 12:41 AM
link   
So true I know Ceci is trying to find what we can do about this so far I don't know.

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by YodaMoFo
www.jewsdidwtc.com...Why are some people willing to blame a whole race of people for anything that goes wrong

and this doesnt even make any sense

so why do people like this think that Jews did 9/11?

Disclaimer: I do not believe any of the stuff I will post below, I am only posting this in order to reply to the OP.

Jews are blamed for this because it brings the Christians against the Muslims. Jews have the belief that they are a superior race, the God's chosen race, and their destiny is to rule the world. Therefore such moves as 9/11 are interpreted as ways to bring Earth to chaos so as that the Jewish Messiah will come forward and rule the world.

There are many Jews that believe the above. The right-wing orthodox Jews are the stronger believers of this view. And that is the reason they want to rebuild the Solomon's temple, because the prophecy says that when the Solomon's temple will be rebuilt, the Jewish Messiah will come forward.

My belief is a more realistic one: Mossad was involved in 9/11 as well as the CIA and MI6. The reason is pretty obvious: destabilization of the world sells more weapons and makes oil more expensive. Furthermore, and maybe more importantly, Russia and China are surrounded by lots of USA-driven countries. The role of Mossad in this was to organize the 9/11 attack by training those muslims to believe they are part of al Qaeda; mid-eastern men look much more persuasive than while caucasians. Let's not forget Mossad has been involved in many scandals the last few years, including spying scandals in the USA.

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 10:46 AM
link   
I think the site you've posted is being sarcastic. Like, an attack on 9/11 conspiracy theories in general, by suggesting they're all anti-semitic in nature. The site makes absolutely no sense and seems to be ridiculous to a point that I can only assume is intentional.

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 11:02 AM
link   
I think if you have a look at the Copyright notice on the bottom it should explain things to you. That group has been around for a while and they love attention. They have Hacked sites and placed Goatse pics on them and all kinds of wacky stuff.

Pie

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 11:13 AM
link   
It has to be sarcasm. Look ath their picture page, and their proof

www.jewsdidwtc.com...

If they wanted to prove "Jews did 9-11" then they could have had much better evidence than that.

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Instead of blaming jews as a whole, there is information that several israeli personnel with ties to the mossad intel and also five of the other military intelligence services of israel were around areas on sept 11 2001, where filming
and celebrations of terrorist attacks were unfolding. 200 israeli mossad agents were captured in the days after 911, many were fheld for months without charges and then released to go back to Israel.

If the US has information or gathers information that persons of jewish lines had information or help people conduct business which led to several terrorist attacks on american soil. Should we hide our head in shame because we are instructed that we are racist to do so! Why should we care if people of foreign lands kill, murder, or help others commit acts of terrorism on american soil, by this line of thread we are racist if we care about american lives and only persons with jewish blood lines really matter.
Whenever, we as americans cannot express our freedom of expression, our thoughts, we become unfree just like these people posting this line of questions.

IS this a COINTELPRO site or a mossad sponsored intel site, lets blame bush and charge him with planting the charges. Lets charge bush with insider trading, yet when we compile the evidence it points to others and not him. Sure bush is no angel, but every puppet has someone pulling their strings.
Our strings were pulled on 911 by members of the so called neco-con zionist think tank, to obtain a war in the ME to increase growing space and oil deals and pipelines to increase the wealth of members living in the ME.
America is fighting the insurgents, and america is fighting attacks from israeli trained terrorist,(kurds,sunni,kurdish irans). Israel is the only country that is profiting from the ME war, yet you people state if we say so we are racists, and our point of views are mute and we should be locked up or even god forbid on our own soil; murdered to support a terrorist nation called israel.
Jews around the world feel just like us that 911 was not what it was stated to be. Jews have had to live with the fact that members of its own religion and race have had them killed or murdered or subject to inhuman treatement to build a empire for a zionist nation.

It totaly crazy for people to call others racist if they find information that places members of a race or religion at a crime scene and wish to question them on what they saw, why they were there and if they did it. That is what america is doing,
that what americans want, we want a "Clean Break" with lies and false flag operations that are pushing America into a communisted controlled agenda just like what happened in Russia around 1918.

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 08:52 PM
link   
I agree that all this asserted racism is ridiculous. If Israel had something to do with it -- then they had something to do with it. That simple. Talking about Israel or the Mossad is most definitely not talking about Jews in general. If the Israelis are Jewish, then so what? Suggesting that they should therefore be immune to any accusations of anything is what's racist. Suggesting anything Israelis may have been involved with is just a result of something inherent to their race is also racist. We're suggesting neither. Everyone is equal in my eyes, which is why Israeli involvement should be considered just the same as any US involvement. And why not? Weren't there Israelis celebrating 9/11 in Manhattan? And let go? And US officials declined to comment on any evidence implicating Israeli involvement? Or are those too racist for me to ask?

[edit on 24-9-2006 by bsbray11]

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 11:12 PM
link   
perhaps in my original post, I was somewhat vague.

I believe that there are two kinds of racism, one that higlights a people's differences, and one that completly ignores them. For us not to explore every possible explanation for who is behind 9/11 because of fear of being racist is itself racism. When I posted the link to that site, it seemed to me that the operators of the site did not have any real evidence and was based purely on hatred of the jews and racism. if you look at the bottom of the page, you will see that the site is owned by "the gay 'n-word' association of america"

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Just to play devils advocate for a moment, if you were to base a conspiracy theory stating that Zionists carried out 911 using the same criteria as most of the other theories on this and other similar sites, ie. anything coincidental is proof of an illegal plot, I'm sure one could devise a fairly convincing narrative.

Building Owner - Jewish gentleman (Larry Silverstein)

PNAC Authors (NEOCONS) - Based on general population demographics disproportionately Jewish.

Media Ownership - Again, disproportionately jewish owned/controlled.

Big Business - ie. Those likely to gain from government contracts for reconstruction and weapons sales, again, based on general population demographics disproportionately Jewish.

Geopolitical Incentive - Iraq, attacked as a direct consequence of 911 - A major thorn in the side of Israeli security and political dominance of the region.

I could go on, but to be honest, just the points above are a much more likely explanation of 911 than 99% of the half arsed fantastical tripe that passes for conspiracy in the pages of this and other similar sites.

Just my tuppence worth.

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Could I make an observation, nobody seems to bother about racisim towards Muslims and blaming them for these events or attacking and killing them in their homelands, so if you going to be righteous then be so to all.

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Zionism and it's agencies AIPAC, ADL, PNAC won't allow Israel or the Mossad to be scrutinized. It's always puzzled me as to why of the 6.5 million jews killed during WW2 it was in fact 1/8 of the total number of people killed during that horror.Yet, we in the west only regard Jews as victims in that whole mess. There are currently 34 different Holocaust Rememberance or Museums in 18 different countries. Selling empathy and structuring irreproachability?

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by YIAWETA
It's always puzzled me as to why of the 6.5 million jews killed during WW2 it was in fact 1/8 of the total number of people killed during that horror.Yet, we in the west only regard Jews as victims in that whole mess. There are currently 34 different Holocaust Rememberance or Museums in 18 different countries. Selling empathy and structuring irreproachability?

Maybe this has something to do with a rather different cause of deaths? The Holocaust victims (and no, not only Jews - the Gipsies, for example, as well) didn't perish as a result of the combat operations. They did perish in an industrialised genocide. Thus, they do rather stand out of the ranks of say "ordinary" bombing victims.
This being said, my granddad had the luck to survive Dachau and several bomb explosions. Yet, he acknowledges the Holocaust was rather special.
It won't be, however, had Hitler won the war. Other sorts of "untermenschen" were on the schedule.

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Yup it is sick.
Some blame the Jews for 9/11 some blame the Muslims. It’s like blaming black people for all the crime in America or blaming white people for all the racial problems. People who hate look for any justification for their hate.
It will be the end of all of us

Exactly!

There was a survey done into racial incidents, and it indeed proves that racists use whatever is in the news at the time as an excuse or example. 9/11 or other terrorist attacks are much more often used as they are large events that often stay in the news, as well as being important enough to play of peoples recollections of their emotions.

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Exactly. Jews as a race have nothing to do with the crimes committed by certain individuals who are members of a certain organization which happen to consist for a major part of... Jews.

So if you say "The Jews" I disagree on two points;

1) The Jews as a race did not "do" it
2) The organization who is accessory before the fact did not "do" it but made 9/11 possible, and had advanced intel about the attack in advance.

See: www.abovetopsecret.com...'

Four letters people: P.N.A.C.

Making clever use of history to hide current crimes? You better believe it. One thing is unmistakingly true: as a member of the Jewish race you are almost untouchable and exempt of real scrutiny and criticism because of what happened during WWII. No I am not an anti-semite and that was not an anti-semite remark!

Who are they? Check en.wikipedia.org...

After the 2000 election of George W. Bush, many of the PNAC's members were appointed to key positions within the new President's administration:

Elliott Abrams National Security Council Representative for Middle Eastern Affairs President of the Ethics and Public Policy Center

Richard Armitage Department of State (2001-2005) Deputy Secretary of State Leaked Valerie Plame's identity to Robert Novak in the Plamegate scandal.

John R. Bolton Department of State U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Previously served as Undersecretary for Arms Control and International Security
Affairs in the first administration of GWB.

Richard Cheney Bush Administration Vice President PNAC Founder

Seth Cropsey Voice of America Director of the International Broadcasting Bureau

Paula Dobriansky Department of State Undersecretary of State for Global Affairs

Francis Fukuyama President's Council on Bioethics Council Member Professor of International Political Economy at Johns Hopkins University

Bruce Jackson U.S. Committee on NATO President Former Lockheed Martin VP for Strategy & Planning[14]

Zalmay Khalilzad U.S. Embassy Baghdad, Iraq U.S. Ambassador to Iraq Previously served as U.S. Ambassador to Afghanistan from November 2003 to June 2005

I. Lewis Libby Bush Administration (2001-2005) Chief of Staff for the Vice President Indicted by Grand Jury on charges of Obstruction of Justice, False Statements, and Perjury and resigned October 28, 2005.

Peter W. Rodman Department of Defense Assistant Secretary of Defense for International Security

Donald Rumsfeld Department of Defense Secretary of Defense PNAC founder and previously Chairman of the Board of Gilead Sciences Developer of
Tamiflu

Randy Scheunemann U.S. Committee on NATO, Project on Transitional Democracies, International Republican Institute Member Founded the Committee for the Liberation of Iraq.

Paul Wolfowitz World Bank President Deputy Secretary of Defense, 2001-2005

Dov S. Zakheim Department of Defense Comptroller Former V.P. of System Planning Corporation[15]

Robert B. Zoellick Department of State Deputy Secretary of State Office of the United States Trade Representative (2001-2005);
[...] list goes on!

What do they want? - For America To Rule The World (Really)

And how do they accomplish this? - Read their publications and weep.

Welcome to the new American Century
www.newamericancentury.org...

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Hitler considered himself a good Christian.

Does that make all Christians Nazi sympathizers?

When will people learn that certain individuals will use religion to excuse their lust for power and wealth.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join