It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do people think that Jews did 9-11?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Israeli angle discussed in this video

video.google.com...

video.google.com...

posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 04:28 AM
link   
I almost fell off my chair after I saw this. And these little script kiddies seem to be promoting other questionable sites also. gnaa.us...

They are just being naughty.

[edit on 1-10-2006 by Cinosamitna]

posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 05:33 AM
link   
A report that Jews dressed as Arabs were seen celebrating on 9/11 and were likely involved somehow...

The Five Dancing Israelis
Arrested On 9-11

A Mossad surveillance team made quite a public spectacle of themselves on 9-11.

www.whatreallyhappened.com...

posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Top-secret report from the German external intelligence agency, the Bundesnachrichtendienst (BND) prepared with assistance from an internal German intelligence agency, the BfV, suggests Israels Mossad is spying on USA and they played a part in 9/11 attacks.

www.physics911.net...

posted on Oct, 6 2006 @ 12:39 PM
link   
And now Michael Chertoff allowing an Israeli firm co-opted through Boeing to help monitor the U.S. borders doesn't look good either.!

www.rense.com...

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 01:58 PM
link   
looks good for the Israeli spies though

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Very funny and informative. Racism is funny. Shows how thick some people are.

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Over the course of history the jews have been blamed for almost everything. It's really absurd actually.

It's like the kid in your class that got blamed for everything. Even when he didn't do it...

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by MacDonagh
Very funny and informative. Racism is funny. Shows how thick some people are.

Racism inside Israel: Sephardi jewish children were used for radiation experiments by the Israeli State

web.israelinsider.com...

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 01:28 PM
link   
what is wrong with Israeli's spying on America?

Britain spies on America, the US spies on Britain, France spies on Britain. Its normal practice in intelligence agencies to do so, because inter-agency communication and co-operation isn't always a walk in the park. Sometimes nations need to know things that their allies are hiding from someone for whatever reason.

posted on Oct, 29 2006 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Israeli Spy Inquiry Widens

'It can now be reported that a Federal Grand Jury in Virginia has indicted Israeli Spymaster Meyer Dagn on four counts of espionage, bribery, murder and RICO against the United States. Dagn is now linked directly to Mel Sembler former U.S. Ambassador to Italy, Doug Alexander former U.K. Cabinet Minister, as well as current U.K. Prime Minister Tony Blair in the theft of the Year 2000 Presidential Election.

The Crime Syndicate that orchestrated this fraud used Poland and other Balkan nations to test the software that was implemented by known election-fixer Katherine Harris to steal the Year 2000 U.S. Presidential election in Florida as well as Tennessee and West Virginia. Also involved was the Ambassador to Poland, Victor Ashe. Note: Victor Ashe is George W. Bush's lifelong homosexual lover.'

posted on Oct, 29 2006 @ 05:04 AM
link   
'Mossad orchestrating Muslim violence in Europe'

'A new book in Germany is casting light on Israel's covert program to provoke violence among Muslims in Western Europe and engage in "false flag" operations in order for Western governments to blame Muslim radicals. The book, Der Krieg im Dunkeln (War in the Dark) by Udo Ulfkotte, formerly a correspondent for the Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung, provides details of the operations of two Israeli intelligence units -- the Metsada, which specializes in sabotage, including "false flag" terrorist attacks and assassinations; and LAP (Lohamah Psichlogit), which engages in psychological warfare.'
www.libertyforum.org...

posted on Oct, 29 2006 @ 05:51 AM
link   
I'm sure there are plenty of people out there who think that "Jews did 9/11" for racist reasons.

Just to make my own position clear: I have no animus towards Jews at all. Goodness but I hate to have to say this, it's trite and defensive, but many of my best friends are Jewish.

However, I think that Israel is engaged in some horrific stuff which they justify by saying a) Holocaust or b) all the Arabs hate us and want us wiped off the map. I don't care much for the extreme right, and I think they're in control of Israel and the US. (I don't much care for the extreme left either, before anyone asks. I'd regard myself as a pragmatist rather than an ideologue.)

On to 9/11. The Project for a New American Century comprised several of the same people who wrote "Securing the Realm: a Clean Break" for the Israeli government, and went on to fill prominent positions in the early Bush administration. This position paper advocated basically knocking through a few walls in the ME to make Israel safe. These same people later took power around George Bush and the plan they outlined is being followed.

So, a few of the main reasons to suspect Israeli involvement in 9/11 are:

• the PNAC/Israeli connection
  • the Israelis arrested for dancing
  • the fact that Mossad agents were shadowing the hijackers
  • the Mossad motto "By deceit shall you make war"
  • Larry Silverstein being Jewish

There are probably more reasons, but I can't bring them to mind right now. How convincing are these reasons? Everyone has to make up their own mind. I personally think that the people behind 9/11 were an alliance from many areas of US society and elsewhere: the security services, some of the PNAC people, the military-industrial complex and so on. Some of these people have Israeli connections and would use their influence to see Israel benefit: plus, security services are interconnected and I think that Mossad definitely were involved in some respects. There was allegedly a Mossad agent sitting right behind the hijackers on flight 93. What are the chances of that happening randomly, do you think?

There was also, of course, the business of that "No Jews died in the WTCs" story, which came out, was debunked, and vanished. I believe that there's a modified version of this circulating, which has not been debunked, which states that there were warnings to some people, but I can't remember details or find a link.

I'm not really committed to any theory about the attacks except that I think it all stinks to high heaven. I think the towers were brought down with explosions and I think, from looking at the earliest photographs available, that it wasn't an airplane that hit the Pentagon. I also think the "cell-phone calls" were faked. This indicates serious involvement by one or mor security services.

However, the connection to "Jews" is pretty vague. I think it's more likely that those involved had Israeli sympathies, and acted accordingly.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join