It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Video: 9/11 Mysteries

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 07:42 AM
link   
9/11 Mysteries
Written and directed by "Smallstorm"
(c) In The Wake Productions, Avatar, LLC 2006

A new video that does an excellent job of presenting the issues of the questions surrounding 9/11 in a well-presented measured manner.

A must-see!

1 hour 31 minutes

Link to Google video:
video.google.com...

[edit on 22-9-2006 by SkepticOverlord]

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Ya this is a good video, I downloaded and watched it. It dont give all that crap like loose change and Alex Jones video.

It just asks questions and looks at some statements. But mostly asks questions.

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 09:25 AM
link   
The most compelling video of it's kind yet.

Everyone needs to watch this.

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Nails in the coffin.

Debunk this one...

The guy who made this gets FIVE FREAKING STARS.

End of the official story.

Period.

WATS to this guy... 1,000,000 WATS votes.

[edit on 22-9-2006 by Slap Nuts]

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Great video thanks for posting it,I will pass this video along so others will see it too.

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 10:06 AM
link   
This is offtopic, but I thought you disabled embedded videos in threads SO? Is that restriction now recinded?

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Wow. Very interesting

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 10:14 AM
link   
quite a bit back. It is an excellent film, and it does offer clear and concise (not to mention verifiable) information regarding 911.

The writer did his homework on this, and it's a tight film. Loose Change, while good...was often too "fantastic" in their claims and presentation of certain facts.

This definitely is a good film for the CTs to watch, and for those who are on the fence. The debunkers will...well debunk.

Either way it keeps us on our toes and asking questions and demanding answers.

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by sardion2000
I thought you disabled embedded videos in threads

Staff have the ability to embed videos. So in cases like this, it will come in handy.

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 10:22 AM
link   
This video should be required viewing for anyone interested in freedom. I saw this a while back and it opened some freshly scabbed-over wounds. It's so well done it hurts.

And why would embedded videos be disabled? That's the way of the future. Leave 'em on.

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by deluded
And why would embedded videos be disabled?

If we allow everyone the ability to post the code that enables embedded videos, that opens the doors for possible malicious code in posts (a problem we've had in the past).

We're trying to contact the creator of this video to see if we can get an interview.

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I am tired of all the 9/11 demolition videos. I've seen them all at least twice, and I own almost all of them on DVD.

There is so much evidence that the official story is a lie, and that planes by themselves did not bring the buildings down.

I used to watch every 9/11 video that got made. Now it's like beating a dead horse. But I totally applaud movie makers trying to find out a few more bits of evidence to convince the remainng stubborn people who think that planes brought all those buildings down. 9/11 Mysteries is good. I have it on DVD.

Everybody's gotta learn sometime.

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by deluded
This video should be required viewing for anyone interested in freedom.

I'de like to add/change that ....... should be required viewing also for anyone discussing the 911 felling of the Towers.

I am so glad to see a production of "the other side" that is not all who-hah with death-metal yadda yadda ya know what I mean.

This is what I would want to put on a CD to give to people as the "not the governments story" !!!

Thanx SO

Misfit

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unright
9/11 Mysteries is good. I have it on DVD.

Where can I obtain a copy? Is it free or do you have to buy it?

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Just search for 9/11 Mysteries DVD.

I think I heard Alex Jones say that he is carrying it too.

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Just got finished watching the entire vid. The implications which are presented have reinforced my personal opinions on the happenings of that day.

Thanks for presenting this, SO...

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I'm not going to pretend I watched the whole thing, I will pick it up tomorrow though...

3am Here :p

Well from what I saw they are just doing the same old CT'er drill. Talk about fire, ignore the fact that planes hit the buildings.

One point they dug themselves into a hole with was showing a few other skyscrappers burning (including the WTC 6 story fire) and then proceeding to ask that was burning during the 9/11 fires. Which ironically would be the same thing burning in all the other sky scrappers + jet fuel.

Another thing that gets me is how they mention 'melting steel'. No one ever said the steel melted. The fire temperatures at the WTC were high enough to weaken steel to 50%. That, along with impact force of the planes plus the weight of the tower above the steel which has been weakened (proven by SEVERAL photographs showing the metal bending) is more than enough reason for the building to collapse.

I'll watch the rest tomorrow but what I've seen so far are just selective camera angles (failing to show angles with clear images of huge inferno's), contradictions of their own points and a whole hell of alot of ignorance.

Let's not forget CT'ers - TWO PLANES HIT THOSE BUILDINGS ON 9/11.

Oh and could they have at least got a better narrator and look into the basics of vocal recording? It's called a pop-filter... not expensive.

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 11:49 AM
link   
For some reason I see no link, just a big white box....maybe it's cuz I'm at work or something....

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by doctorfungi
I'm not going to pretend I watched the whole thing, I will pick it up tomorrow though...

So, you have the energy to post, but not the energy to watch the video? Why not wait untill you have viewed it? Why the URGENT need to post on somthing you have not watched?

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 12:05 PM
link   
doctorfungi, your response was nothing but ignorance at it's laziest.

To fire off such comments without actually having viewed this documentary really shows the kind of attitude we (ATS) are trying to step out.

Watch the video, and you'll see your rash comments about melting steel, plane impact and fire temperatures are all heavily discussed in detail, by experts.

This is not like the other 9/11 videos which as was mentioned, become quite fantastic in their claims, it is presented rationally, and personally, I think the narration is quite professional.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join