It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

official favorite beer discussion

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 11:09 PM
link   
I don't really care what kind of beer I drink as long as it is shared with a honey in the back of my van, In the parking lot of some bowling alley or maybe up in the mountains somewhere. Slightly tongue in cheek here.

Mexican beer of any kind.

Is malt liquor beer?

[edit on 7-3-2007 by whaaa]

[edit on 7-3-2007 by whaaa]

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 02:04 PM
link   
>sigh<

The best beer I've ever had comes from the Ommegang brewery in Cooperstown, New York. Belgian style ales that are sublime.

Here's a link to their site-
www.ommegang.com...

They do 5 different styles and they're all unbelievably good. And expensive. My favorites are the Three Philosophers and Rare Vos, but they're all worth a try.

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Well I'm a Seattle boy so I'll give honorable mention to Red Hook.

www.redhook.com...

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 01:26 AM
link   
I worked up in the McMinnville, Oregon, area for a couple of years and really grew to like a local brew called Red Thistle Ale (on tap, of course). A place called the Golden Valley Brew Pub made it. I brought a couple cases home with me, but it was a bit harsh from the bottle

When I was stationed in Germany I drank my share of Tucher and Landswehrbrau, which were both pretty good.

They also made some brew called Festbock that would have you speakin' gibberish pretty quickly.

For just kicking back for a light one, Rolling Rock is pretty tasty.

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 05:14 PM
link   
coors light
keystone light
bush light

Man Im kinda embarrased to have even said that!:w:

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Here are the best three beers in no particular order:

1. Fat Tire Ale- Brewed by New Belgium Brewing Ft. Collins, CO
2. Leffe Blonde
3. Guinness

JbT

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 05:57 PM
link   
For the last couple years Ive favored Alexander Keiths India Pale Ale.
www.keiths.ca...

No real reason other than I like the flavor.

Also, I tend to like the Richards Red.

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by redseal
coors light
keystone light
bush light

Redseal, it's all good! As Dirty Harry once observed, " A man's got to know his limitations".

BTW...Keystone is a pretty good beer, considering it's price range. Whatever get's you over the hump is a good thing, IMHO.

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormrider

Originally posted by redseal
coors light
keystone light
bush light

Redseal, it's all good! As Dirty Harry once observed, " A man's got to know his limitations".

BTW...Keystone is a pretty good beer, considering it's price range. Whatever get's you over the hump is a good thing, IMHO.

Thank you my friend, I guess im known as a cheap drunk!!??

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 07:11 AM
link   
My favorite would have to be Pyramid Hefe Weizen. Poured in a glass with some lemon squeezed over it, yummy.

If I don't have that handy, which can be hard to come by where I live I'll take a Michelob Ultra.

Cheers!

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I'm sure I've posted this somewhere once before, but you can't go wrong with a cold Newcastle Brown. Lovely taste, lovely colour and satisfyingly drinkable. Perfect for the coming Summer months

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Ok i'm in Queensland in australia the beer i drink is called xxxx
here is the website
www.xxxx.com.au

:w:

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sth Hemisphere
Ok i'm in Queensland in australia the beer i drink is called xxxx
here is the website
www.xxxx.com.au

:w:

Thank god for that, otherwise they'd export more of it over here!

Actually the UK stuff is even worse than the home grown as it's brewed under licence. A few years ago the Aussie cricket team were sponsored by XXXX and on the first taste of the UK version exclaimed 'strewth we're not drinking that XXXX, mate' and threatened to appear on camera holding a rival product. The real XXXX was promptly flown over to keep the boys happy.

Must have been a few years ago as I think we won the odd game on that tour

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 11:39 PM
link   
i like the cheap stuff.. like Pabst Blue Ribbon or Bud Light

but when i got the money...

Heineken mmmmmm
corona
sam adams

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 11:49 PM
link   
MmMmMm CORONA ! and DOS equis and modelo. i pretty much just dig mexican beers.. occasional dark stuff newcastle ispretty decent.

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Stella is my fav beer of all time

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 02:50 AM
link   
I'm sorry if this makes anyone feel sick, and I feel bad even posting this, but I think I found the worst beer in the world.

Try not to gag when you look at this picture....

I apologize for bringing this up, but a friend of mine has started drinking this crap. So the other night I had a couple of cans while we watched a movie, and we sat out on the porch and I had another.

Part way through the night I wake up with a rumble in my tummy, and I knew something was working it's way down.
Things got more urgent after that, and I had to plant my butt on the toilet out of fear it might explode.

I won't go into the unpleasant details, but I've only had this swill twice and both times it's ejected itself out my rear in a most vile manner.

A lesson learned:
THINK BEFORE YOU DRINK............

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Personally i have to go with Augistiner from Munich, Germany. Its been brewed there since the 1300s and its still tastes great. :w:

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 09:58 PM
link   
ahahah I never had Old Milwaukee or however u spell it. maybe i'll try it for myself and see.. personally i think 211 steel reserve is the nastiest beer i have had so far in life.

bleh!

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 10:50 AM
link   
for the best beers in the world there is only one place you need to look

the wychood brewery

the best are:
firecrest
hobgoblin:w:

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join