It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1000's of FEMA Trailers Moving Into Southern Indiana

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 06:06 PM
link   
AlteredStates,

Yeah, I saw an unmarked helicopter when he was here. The jets were about three weeks before that though. But thanks for verifying it.

[edit on 9/26/2006 by DickBinBush]

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Live Local has some images of the Amtrak site. The tower that would make "an excellent guard tower, is actually a lighting tower at the yard throat, almost half a mile from the facility proper. It would make a very poor guard tower becuase it is too far away. More idiocy.

The gates shown in the video are simply for security and loss control. Many large factories have similar gates at the main entrance. As to there being "nothing worth stealing" I would imagine the facility has several million dollars in tools that could walk away if the area wasn't secure. In short, the video is utter crap.

Here is a link to some good areal photos of the scene. Lotsa train cars, gas chambers, not so much. From some angles you can see the tank mentioned in the video, so the photographic evidence tells you the tank was put there before the facility was "decomissioned and turned over to fema", which btw, it never was. More lies and idiocy.

local.live.com...

So, what kind of a charge do you people get out of believing things that aren't true? Does it make you feel special to know all the seekrits? Like you are important or have a life? Does it hurt when your theories are clearly shown to be nonsense? Or do you just move on to the next nutball theory that comes along?

Usually you have to go to a mental institution to see so many paranoids interacting with each other's paranoia. The Internet has allowed you to jerk each other in public. Hurrah Internet!

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 06:16 PM
link   
EDIT: Just editing these..taking out the arguments..

I think that because it takes ID and authorization to take pictures of trains implies something is going on there that they don't want us to know about. It's trains..come on..

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by DickBinBush

Originally posted by farkrefugee
This guy took pictures of the facility after being GRANTED PERMISSION by the Amtrak police. No black helicopters in evidence.

tbedwell.smugmug.com...

And it's not possible to force him to take pictures from an angle and from far away where nothing can be seen. What's so top secret that he has to take his pictures from outside the fence? It's just a train yard right? Since he had to be GRANTED PERMISSION..isn't that strange? You have to be GRANTED PERMISSION to take pictures of trains? Wow, never knew that. Thanks for educating me. And also, moron, do you think if something SECRET was going on..they'd really be stupid enough to include some nice black helicopters in the pictures? Think before you say something dude.

You can return to your mother's basement knowing you made yourself look like a complete jackass.

What about all the crystal clear arial photos I just linked? And how can I look like a jackass when this place is jackass central? So what about the "black helicopter" in the video? I guess they were stupid that day. Or the makers of the video spliced in that shot. I notice no foreground can verify that the helicopter was actually near the faciility. I mean, all they would have had to do is zoom out and pan down, but judging by the camerawork in the video that was probably beyond their ability.

So let me get this straight: If you are GRANTED PERMISSION, that means there is a conspiracy, but if you are told NO PHOTOGRAPHS LET ME SEE YOUR ID that is also a conspiracy? What was the guard supposed to do? Give them a tour? I am sure the insurance company would love that idea, having a guard show a bunch of nutcases around a dangerous work area.

Do you even hear yourself rave?

This is typical of conspiracy nuts. Confront them with clear and indisputable evidence that they are wrong, and they just see another layer of conspiracy, or they cover their ears and shout "LA LA LA LA LA I CAAAN'T HEEEEAR YOU!"

Please, folks. The meds these days can really help.

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 06:18 PM
link   
yEA MAN SEROUisly everyone in the gaming chat like starcraft and counter strike dont even respond when i tell them about it. they call me a conspiracy nut LOL

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 06:25 PM
link   
EDIT: I wish you could delete these posts..

The fact that there are no helicopters in the pictures taken by some people doesn't prove that NOTHING is going on. That's just stupid. If we used this logic, we could take a picture of the White House, and if we don't get guards in the picture, does that mean they're not there? No, it doesn't.

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by farkrefugee
Usually you have to go to a mental institution to see so many paranoids interacting with each other's paranoia. The Internet has allowed you to jerk each other in public. Hurrah Internet!

Hurrah TV that tells us everything to believe! I suppose you're the thick headed ignorant Bush loving moron that believes everything he is told on TV, right? Yeah, you and the other four of you will really prove something with your baseless facts and no concept of civilized debate. You hear something that your precious oh so perfect government has told you, and what they want you to believe, and you will take it and run with it based on absolutely nothing. The internet provides a place where, as long as you're not lazy (sitting in your mom's basement), you can find several different points of view on a certain topic, and if you have the mental capability of processing all of it and analyzing it, you can come to your own logical conclusion. But clearly you wouldn't know that because you possess neither the motivation or the brain power to pull off such a task. So you can keep blasting out your useless crap that you think you are right about, and you can sit here like the rest of us, and when FBI agents and soldiers armed with automatic rifles break down your door, kidnap you and your family, and throw you in a concentration camp, I'll be sure to find you and kick your ass hopefully knocking some sense into you to make you realize how retarded you were for believing the people that just took away your life.

By focusing on this nonsense you have taken away your own life, because you are living in a fantasy world. As for my brain power, my IQ has been measured at 142, well above the norm, and judging by your poor rhetorical skills, it is much higher than yours. Please, refill your prescription for your antipsychotic meds, before you lose touch with reality altogether. I am concerned for your well being and the safety of those around you. Delusional thoughts often end up manifesting themselves in delusional acts. Maybe I will be watching TV the day you decide to hop the White House fence and act out your paranoia. Now that is somehting on TV that would not surprise me, and I will have no trouble at all believing it. Then when you are in the looney bin or the supermax, you can chalk it up to them "keeping you quiet".

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 06:36 PM
link   
To think our government is innocent and they're doing everything to serve OUR interests is BS. You can look at Cheney and tell he's an evil bastard. I completely believe they are in it for their own interests. Their interests seem to be death and destruction. It's really very scary that they would do this to their own people but these concentration camps being built by Halliburton are very real.

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Oh, and in case you didn't know, I am a professional. I have been working in Video and Film for 10 years now. And you don't have to be a professional to see that an 8' chain link fence is not going to be sufficient to contain throngs of unwilling people being herded to their doom. If you think you need a "professional" to figure than out then you are not just crazy but dumb as a bag of rocks. Of course if I had a spooky video with some nonsense narration with no attribution of source, you will buy it hook line and sinker. Exactly who were the "professionals" that made that hokum? And why won't you answer ANY of the questions I have been putting forth? The video says the facility was decomissioned. Amtrak and people living right by it say nope. Are you aware that "Red Zone" has a special meaning to RR workers? It means that there isn't sufficient clearance between the track and another object, say a fence, for a person to safely be there when a train is passing. Of course you aren't aware, because you know jack about railroading. I am a 7 year member of the Great Northern Railway Historical Society and have been fascinated with trains all my life, so you can say while not a "professional" I know more about raliroads and railroading than you or probably any other poster on this board ever will. This is a normal lineside facility that handles 60% of Amtrak's heavy work. Nothing more.

I'll let you in on another little secret. I know a lot of railroad folks and they are the salt of the earth to the last man. If any of the workers at that faciility got wind of this, they would blow the whistle, and quick. They probably know about your nutty theories and have a good laugh at your expense at the bar after work.

I hope you enjoy being a delusional laughingstock. The rest of us are having fun in the real world.

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Debating the fence is just stupid. Yeah, the fence they have right now wouldn't hold tons of people rioting and charging the fence. But, do you honestly think the fence would be a government priority right now with this project? I would they they'd set up everything else first, then take the two hour job to put up a better fence. My opinion though.

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by DickBinBushFocusing on nonsense? The only nonsense I'm focused on is what you're typing. I live in no fantasy world. It's a fantasy world to think a government is corrupt? Who's fantasy is that? The true fantasy world is thinking our government is great, therefore, you my friend, are the one living in a fantasy world. Please, I'd love to hear you quote word for word the official story of 9/11 so I can dismantle everything you say. I'm happy for you that you feel the need to impress us with your 142 IQ. So why don't you put that IQ to the test and tell me how exactly, using common sense and logic, can you explain how an airplane disentigrated at the pentagon, yet, they can find picture ID of the "terrorists". HOW CONVINEIENT! Can you explain that one genious? Cause, I'm no brain surgeon or rocket scientist, but I'm smart enough to know that, if it is hot enough to completely disentigrate an airplane, it's probably going to be hot enough to at the VERY LEAST make this PAPER ID unreadable.

So while you're focusing on a BS story to feed us all on your 9/11 views, maybe you should go take an IQ test in the common sense area, because, judging by your elementary debate and explanation skills, you're about a 4.

So you have bought into all the 911 nonsense too. How sad. Do you believe in UFO's as well? Have you been PROBED? I really feel sorry for people like you. I guess some people just see a conspiracy under every rock. I blame the person, not the rocks.

How about rebuting my points, instead of changing the subject. Because you can't, that's why, so change the subject, call names, cover your ears and go "LA LA LA LA LA LA" whatever. (*SNIP*)

Mod Edit - Please Read: Terms And Conditions Of Use

[edit on 2006/9/26 by Hellmutt]

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 06:56 PM
link   
ok, i see where this is going

1- dickBinBush, please dont call anyone a moron. people are entitled to their own opinion. and you are entitled to yours

2- i am going to get the pics. they will be from the fence. i wont break into anywhere to take them. end of story

3- i feel it wont matter. no matter what pics are posted you are going to refute it and put forth what you believe and not accept the truth.

oh, btw the helicoptor in that video looks civilain civilian, and it doesnt look black it looks blue. plus the fact there a lot of airtrafic in a city. i think they call it transportation

[edit on 26-9-2006 by oubliette]

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I really don't like how ignorant some people are.

Isn't the motto for ATS, deny ignorance?

I don't know how you could look at everything that is happening and logically sit there and just flat out deny everything and provide no proof.

Is it really just coincidence that these FEMA trailers are there, AND an army base is in the area? Why are they going to some train yard?

That's stupid to deny all of this.

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by fairydusted
I Live in southern Indiana, and have watched in the past two weeks well over 1500 white FEMA trailers being transported into our area, and they are still arriving. Our local newspaper had a 1/2 front page story, explaining, in very vague language, why they are being seen. My brother works on the grounds of a closed Army base, Jefferson Proving Ground, and told 3 weeks ago of hundreds of the trailers already in place, in the area of the airport of the facility.This area, is, of course, heavily guarded and access is impossible. The official story is that FEMA is storing these trailers here, .....

you will be dead within 2 weeks, the world is coming to an end, don't bother to pay the mortgage

Mod Note: One Line and Short Posts – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 26-9-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 07:00 PM
link   

So, with your thinking, any workers there that could possibly "blow the whistle", would not be subject to threats against them or their family, or would possibly turn down a payoff to keep their mouth shut, right? What world do you live in dude?

Again, you've failed to provide FACTS. You're providing your own OPINION. As much as your arrogant mind tells you that these are facts, they're not. Get over yourself, and shut the hell up until you have some important reason for talking again.

So, with your thinking, in a facility that employs hundreds of people, every single one of them has been "gotten to" with threats and bribes, and not a single one of them had the guts to go public. You have a very dim view of humanity. Perhaps it is who you associate with. I notice that people with wierd bizzare ideas tend to have VERY FEW friends, and almost no normal ones. So I ask you, when is the last time you got some tang? Maybe some if you ever kissed a girl, you would have better things to do than the mental mastrubation that your posts and frankly this whole board consist of.

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 07:01 PM
link   
oubliette,

If you take pictures that are actually worth looking at and considering, I won't dis-credit them. I'm not close minded and thick headed like some other people. Do you think I WANT this to be a concentration camp? Hell no. If you can provide me with something reasonable I can look at, of course I will consider it.

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Please get back on topic, refrain from personal insult and pointless comments directed to any members.

Courtesy is Mandatory

Terms and Conditions

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Oh, how intelligent. Instead of answering my question about Flight 77, you refer back to personal sexual experiences. Are you insecure? I'm sure you can find a good psychologist for that.

Your points and claims have already been debunked. They were debunked before you ever posted. You, being you, just failed to realize it. Please re-read everything, and go back and TRY and answer my question before you embarass yourself even more.

This thread has nothing to do with Flight 77, and I wouldn't waste my time on it if it did. You are changing the subject becasue I have refuted EVERTHING IN THAT STUPID VIDEO.

--Guard tower? No, lighting tower at the yard throat. Very common sight, and way too far from the main facility to be worth a damn as a guard tower.
--Red Zone = Abandan all hope you are about to be gassed? No, Red Zone= No clearance between track and fixed object.
--Facility has been decommissioned and turned over to FEMA? No, still in operation under AMTRAK per their own website and eyewitnesses.
--Nothing of value to protect inside? Well, nothing except millions of dollars in tools and equipment.
--Electroinc gates= Aushwitz Jr.? No, common sight at any big facility where they need to control access.
--Gas tank for Zyclon B? Or maybe they are doing some WELDING IN A MACHINE SHOP.

So what are we left with? "Gee, this big parking lot could hold a lot of people..."

(*SNIP*)

Mod Edit - Please Read: Terms And Conditions Of Use

[edit on 2006/9/26 by Hellmutt]

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by worldwatcher
Please get back on topic, refrain from personal insult and pointless comments directed to any members.

Courtesy is Mandatory

Terms and Conditions

Sorry. I just believe that folks who buy into this stuff are suffering from some kind of delusional thinking. Anyone that could think that the California Aquaduct is a MOAT for crying out loud needs some help, IMHO.

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 07:24 PM
link   
North of Detroit in the thumb are is a restricted airspace for air national Guard training. I grew up in the area. it's usually open but they can close it for air to air training. Also the C-130s from Selfrege generally head due north then west over lake huron on their way to Camp Grayling where as the copters generally take a direct route. look and see if your between those 2 points.

mikell

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join