It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1000's of FEMA Trailers Moving Into Southern Indiana

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I Live in southern Indiana, and have watched in the past two weeks well over 1500 white FEMA trailers being transported into our area, and they are still arriving. Our local newspaper had a 1/2 front page story, explaining, in very vague language, why they are being seen. My brother works on the grounds of a closed Army base, Jefferson Proving Ground, and told 3 weeks ago of hundreds of the trailers already in place, in the area of the airport of the facility.This area, is, of course, heavily guarded and access is impossible. The official story is that FEMA is storing these trailers here, for retrieval in the event of an emergency (such as the hurricane stricken areas), and had chosen this closed base due to it's central location in the midwest. I thought to myself, like they did such a good job of getting them down to Katrina's victims..Now, I might have believed that story, if my brother hadn't added that the trailers had PEOPLE in them when they were being transported into the facilty..many of them being brought in at night, with lights on inside, and people seen walking about inside of them. Now..I need your thoughts as to what this could all mean. I live approx.3 miles cross country from JPG, and have for about 5 years now watched large groups of helicoptors doing manuevers? and things in formation, and later making trips back and forth from the JPG base, and an unaccessable "farm". This activity began promptly after dark each evening, and ended just prior to sunrise..only a few times did I see any helicoptors in the daylight..yes, they were black and unmarked..HUGE things..ANYONE??

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by fairydusted
ANYONE??

i love personal testimony the most.

are there other people, or better, official/media documents or evidence you can present?

ooooo, that nasty rex84!

i believe the internment camps are a real thing brought into reality by layers upon layers of false information, which is the method used to get good people(98% of us) to do evil things.

it worked in pre-war germany, and it's working in america.

can you take pictures of some of that stuff, and publish them on the web, and then link us to the pics?

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 09:40 AM
link   
The airfield areas are absolutely unreachable..no way can anyone get in to get pics of anything there.Shortly to the arrival of the trailers, signs, international looking, were being posted along the main highways leading to the base..they have FEMA on them.I will take a pic of one, and post.Meanwhile, if anyone lives near, or has any additional info on the latest development, please post, or contact me..it appears as though the base is being finalized for use, and being manned.

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 03:54 PM
link   
How about for starters, at least post a link to the newspaper that had the official story on it? Not that anybody is doubting you, but you just can't believe everything you read on the internet.

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 04:05 PM
link   
This is exactly why places like ATS are unprecendented in human history. We have the unique ability to disseminate local observations internationally in near real time. Never lose sight of this fact. It may prove immensely important in the future.

This could be nothing or 'they' may be preparing for something huge. Given that FEMA had to order trailers after Katrina and that lots of people still don't have them, the 'we're only storing them here' story seems a bit flimsy. We definitely need to follow this and people in other areas should be alert to strange movements of materiel and equipment. Good job fairydusted.

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Another thing comes to mind. We've been hearing escalating rhetoric about Al Queda's ability and desire to opo-off some nukes in the US. OBL has allegedly made recent threats. The tension between the US and Iran is building. We've had two recent posts on ATS about PDO's for the Navy. Here's the latest:

Navy PDOs

Given the current political climate in the US any move on Iran is going to be met not only with nasty opposition but some serious suspicion as well. IF the gov't was planning a red flag action in the US of the nuclear variety (to legitimize moving on Iran) they would need to relocate and house a very large number of people from the affected area(s). Keep in mind, no matter what your take is on him, Alex Jones has been literally screaming about this for months and the timing is right on-target.

If 'they' decided to nuke Chicago, the Indiana location would be just about ideal. This is wild conjecture, but it suiddenly seems that several different angles are beginning to converge. We need to stay on top of this. Especially you folks in the midwest.

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I had posted this to another thread but feel it is better here.
This video is suposed to be from Indiana

Hosted on google about the claimed FEMA prison camp in Indiana.
I really don't know what it is for, if not to hold or kill people.

FEMA Camp with Better Quality Video

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Observations like these may seem banal, but it's imperative today, with the absolute wrecklessness, irresonsibility and unpredictability of our current administration that citizens be vigilant.

Sauron, thanks for the video. Ok, that was pretty fu**ing creepy. I know about the Haliburton contract worth almost half a billion dollars to build "detainment" facilities around the U.S. In the video shown here, an old train repair station in Indiana is refurbished by the U.S. Military. For anyone reading this, I'll list some bullet points about the video, all of them disturbing:

-- Both U.S. Air Force and Army vehicles are parked at this location. The Air Force vehicle is a train.
-- Apparently new barbed wire fencing has been put up around the entire facility to keep people in.
-- New gas piping has been installed.
-- Large new "furnaces" have been constructed and are attached to a large building
-- There is a large watch tower type structure, and loud speakers.
-- There are color zones (Red, Blue, Green).
-- All of the activity at this location is fairly recent
-- The facility looks to be able to hold several thousand people
-- The buildings' windows and doors have been blocked. The place looks like freaking auschwitz. Scary

This is not the first of these facilities I've seen. Also, this and the other facilities have train and regular vehicle access. This one has helicopter access as well. People really need to start looking at these camps and asking why there is a serious acceleration in building and "manning" these areas now. The facility near Fairbanks, AK, is capable of holding about 2 million people (isn't that the population of Alaska?!). What's going on here?

I checked the FEMA sight, and actually just did a general search of "FEMA" and "Indiana". Know what? Nothing. Goose egg. And when you said there were people "working" in these trailers - RED LIGHT. These facilities are dark prisons able to house and move like cattle from several thousand to over a million people. We have prisons for detainment. Build more prisons. Something far stranger is going on here. Especially with regard to the broad range of this activity, and the very bizarre nature of these facilities. Are they planning on doing a lot of burning?

I will add, and what I'm adding is hearsay and speculation, but I've heard recently that certain companies have been contracted to build bare bones train cars that can carry several thousand, or hundreds of thousands, of people - and they're building hand cuff bars, etc., into these trains. The person that came out about this was very scared. I've also read that some of these trains run underground, where things get really dark, really creepy and utterly confusing. Something bad is about to happen, so I think everyone should hold onto their hats.

These things may or may not be related, but that what ATS is here for - so we can post this crap.

I can also add that I've picked up that a lot of affluent people have caught wind of something. Very affluent and influencial people, and probably those close to them, who have been stockpiling. I can't confirm any of this, so it's just wild conjecture, but there's always a small amount of truth in all of the conjecture.

I do know that Exxon is conducting worldwide tests and studies - worldwide - to see if it is capable of running with half of its work force. These are senior members. The stated reason is a debilitating influenza that is feared will hit THIS WINTER (2006) or NEXT WINTER (2007). What if this influenza is manufactured? It was stated that not only would an individual need to be quarantined, but the entire family quarantined. No questions. Done. This was suggested by directors of, I believe, the American Medical Assoc., and I imagine this quarantining would be offered by force, for free by our government. This flu would be debilitating...I suggest keeping your eyes open...

www.mindfully.org...

[edit on 22-9-2006 by OnTheDeck]

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 05:24 PM
link   
If anyone saw the Wolf Blitzer report on CNN, you saw him interviewing a gentleman who advised the U.S. military was already in Iran, and that a plan had been escalated to the White House. I just read that higher members of our military are talking about using nukes on Iran's nuclear sites.

www.rawstory.com...

If this in fact happens, and there is a response, this might have to do with these camps. However, thinking about it, these camps are for prisoners and not the wounded, or displaced. They are set up with surveillance cameras and electronic security systems, so that don't look good...

Also, it's been said that one of the reasons FEMA was absolutely horribly negligent with regard to the Katrina disaster is that they are no longer operating as a Federal "Emergency Management" program, but a military program. They are presumed to be set up with weapons and measures to effect a finely tuned military operation on a large scale, but why that would be necessary on our soil when the threat is low, and isolated to specific targets is a total mystery...FEMA's website has nice photos of familes, etc., ...you know, the people it neglected, and continues to neglect to provide assistance to...

www.fema.gov...

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 05:44 PM
link   
What is your local paper where the story ran?

I found this in a google search:

FEMA to store trailers in Indiana | IndyStar.com
Complete news coverage from Indiana's Premier Newspaper -- The Indianapolis Star.
www.indystar.com... / apps / pbcs.dll / article?AID= / 20060920 / LOCAL / 609200525 / 0 / BUSINESS - 36k - similar pages

But when you clicked the link you get this:

www.indystar.com.../20060920/LOCAL/609200525/0/BUSINESS

We're sorry
The article link is not valid or the article has expired from the system.

Even though the link indicates the story is only from 2 days ago and the sites search goes back 7 days.

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 05:54 PM
link   
The Indianapolis Star's website had the article here:

www.indystar.com.../20060920/LOCAL/609200525

But now it's "expired", only two days later.

I know the link is valid, because Google returns it, twice (once for news, once for a website hit), when you search for "FEMA" and "Indiana".

Google has a cache of the page though (accessable here), which shows the following:

FEMA to store trailers in Indiana
Associated Press

MADISON, Ind. -- A shuttered firing range has become a place to store mobile homes and trailers used to shelter those left homeless after a disaster -- the first in the Midwest.

The Federal Emergency Management last week signed a two-year agreement to set up the storage at the former Jefferson Proving Ground airport and began placing hundreds of mobile homes on the southeastern Indiana property.
[...]
"We can get almost anywhere in the country from here in a short amount of time," Collins said of the site in Madison, 40 miles northeast of Louisville, Ky.
The former U.S. Army munitions testing area covers 90 square miles. It closed on September 30, 1995.

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 06:48 PM
link   
I watched the video of the Indiana 'concentration' camp. I thought the narrator was making alot of statements that sounded like fact but were not. A comment on that videos site manetioned that Aga Gas (seen in the video) specialized in 'asphyxiation' gasses. In fact, they sell every kind of gas imaginable. They are huge. And the furnaces look alot more like ventilation blowers to me.

To me, these look more like forced quarantine facilities. If the government had reason to fear that we could be hit with a significantly virulent epidemic (natural or manmade) it would be imperitive that we had facilities to quarantine exposed individuals. It would be impossible to control or contain a serious epidemic at the local or even the regional level. Support facilities would be overwhelmed and ineffective.

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 08:42 PM
link   
An outbreak of somekind would be more plausible with regard to "containment" facilities. I just wonder what the government and Haliburton are aware of that we are not. There is a real concern at Exxon about a devastating outbreak. This information, I understand, was provided them by the American Health Assoc. (I might be slightly off on the co., but for this post you get the idea).

If those are indeed ventilation blowers it would make more sense. As well as blocking the doors and windows, but what a horrible, cheap, intimidating, nefarious looking holding center. It's just strange that the Air Force, Army and Haliburton could be in charge of creating "medical" facilities to be used for infected patients. These facilities - this one in Indiana and the others Ive seen - are dirty, condemned, claustrophobic, prison camps and not medical or treatment facilities by any stretch.

Honestly, it's very strange stuff. How can you explain to people that the government is quietly building large containment facilities across your country, and the only explanation they give you is that they are for detainment of illegals, or criminals in the war on drugs, etc. It is said that we spend about $140 billion annually already on prisons and jails in this country. Why not build prisons and call them prisons? Also, why now? What's going on now that's accelerated this whole program?

I will cite a related ATS post I read entitled, "I just got back from a FEMA Detainment Camp" under the "Katrina Conspiracies Discussion." Poster, "resistor" starts "It seems that everything old is new again." in post on p. 24, posted on 10-3-2006 at 06:38 PM (post id: 2063819). He suggests that there is a program that took form in the early '80s through Congressman Dick Cheney, and Donald Rumsfeld, who at the time was in private business as CEO of the drug company G.D. Searle. The program had several goals, including handling "an emergency influx of immigrants" (refugees) and removing potential terrorists.

He cites that in 2002, Attorney General John Ashcroft announced his desire to see camps for U.S. citizens deemed to be "enemy combatants." Also, in a speech to the Council on Foreign Relations, Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld spoke of the harm being done to the country's security, not just by the enemy, but also by what he called "news informers"..." Two days earlier, citing speeches critical of Bush by Al Gore, John Kerry, and Howard Dean, and ...called for "legislation to prosecute such sedition."

Sedition is an interesting word. It brough up a post I read, possibly on ATS, where an older gentleman was talking in a restaurant with friends about how upset he was with the Bush administration, and probably made some untoward comment. All the while he sees another man sitting nearby who seems to be listening to his conversation. After his meal he leaves and finds out that the man is FBI, or some government authority. The agent tells the man in a particularly fiendish way to watch what he says, because pretty soon he'll be able to throw his ass in jail and toss away the key for such "seditious" talk.

If these are for gunpoint innoculations, I'd rather pass on that...if they are for use against "seditious" U.S. citizens, realize that under the enemy combatant designation anyone at the behest of the US government, even if they are a US citizen, can be kidnapped and placed in an internment facility forever without trial. And prepare to kiss the First Amendment and your a** goodbye. . .

www.prisonplanet.com...

Of course, re: the FEMA trucks...there was some flooding in Indiana...it could be legit...didn't mean to snap right into conspiracy mode...there ARE a lot of white people there, trying to cross to the Starbucks, but couldn't because of high water.. .so it would make sense that FEMA snapped-to...but it wasn't worth thousnds of FEMA trucks:
www.chicagotribune.com...

[edit on 22-9-2006 by OnTheDeck]

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Relentless, I was looking around ATS for posts related to "confinement" and "quarantines", spawned on by the FEMA "detainment" camp from that other individual's post. I found some, Relentless, that you contributed to...

I found the following threads (below). I first wanted to comment on something Fairy said, and that was that there are operations near her that "begin" after dark. That really makes sense - it's much easier to see during the dark when you're involved in large, complex movements of material, supplies and people. . . huh?

I re-read the sheer number of FEMA trucks and really I'm puzzled. That's a massive, massive amount of transport for what I could determine from the IN photos was minor flooding (in comparison...). It's a scary number.

So, partly related to my previous post, I want to include links to a very unsettling CDC/governmental "Quarantine" scenarios detailed by several ATS posters, which includes quoted and linked source material. I would like to add that I myself have been suffering a long-standing, and very odd bronchial sort of cough and related symptoms. It is bizarre. I think Relentless mentioned this in one of her posts, but it's weird. I know something is either airborne, or in a different way affecting a lot of people's immune systems. But not recently having coming into contact with live chickens, I'd have to say someone gave me this nasty bug. I might also add, because this is a conspiracy section, that the spraying of undetermined chemicals around the world, some sort of cell tower emissions, or scalar weaponry has possibly attacked my immune system and made me all cranky...

Anyway, here are some links. To effect a quarantine on a large scale, these plans call for the state and local governments to put a police state scenario into effect. (I read that a year or so ago, Homeland Security officials were visiting Bank of America locations nationwide and having "National Emergency Event" sort of meetings with managers and branch heads. BofA was told what they could and could not give to their banking customers during a national emergency; in particular, personal valuables and lock box items, which could be confiscated by the authorities. BofA was also told that this was to remain secret/confidential, and employees have left the company in protest. Those who have stayed, down the the window tellers, were reluctant to talk about it for fear of losing their jobs.):

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com... (read the post titled, "Quarantine in the USA: Another Depopulation Scheme? " about 1/4 the way down the page on this link)

www.atsnn.com...

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 10:52 PM
link   
fairydusted

where in Indiana are you located, almost exactly if not by a few miles.

Reason I ask is there is alot of speculation Chicago might get hit with a nuke. I see it odd for all those trailers for no reason yet.

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Maybe Muslim detainment camps? We did it to the Japanese in WWII. Or yeah, chicago might get nuked.

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by jtma508
If the government had reason to fear that we could be hit with a significantly virulent epidemic (natural or manmade) it would be imperitive that we had facilities to quarantine exposed individuals. It would be impossible to control or contain a serious epidemic at the local or even the regional level. Support facilities would be overwhelmed and ineffective.

What if the government fears an economic collapse? It would lead to an uncontrollable situation within hours or days.

Anyway, I found a site with the locations of the FEMA Dentention camps, although I am not sure about the credibility, it might be of interest to some of you who might be able to visit those camps themselves.

Has there been ever an interview with those who are constructing it? It would be interested to see what they know is being done inside the detention buildings.

INDIANA
Indianapolis / Marion County - Amtrak railcar repair facility (closed); controversial site of a major alleged detention / processing center. Although some sources state that this site is a "red herring", photographic and video evidence suggests otherwise. This large facility contains large 3-4 inch gas mains to large furnaces (crematoria??), helicopter landing pads, railheads for prisoners, Red/Blue/Green zones for classifying/processing incoming personnel, one-way turnstiles, barracks, towers, high fences with razor wire, etc. Personnel with government clearance who are friendly to the patriot movement took a guided tour of the facility to confirm this site. This site is located next to a closed refrigeration plant facility. Ft. Benjamin Harrison - Located in the northeast part of Indianapolis, this base has been decomissioned from "active" use but portions are still ideally converted to hold detainees. Helicopter landing areas still exist for prisoners to be brought in by air, land & rail. Crown Point - Across street from county jail, former hospital. One wing presently being used for county work-release program, 80% of facility still unused. Possible FEMA detention center or holding facility. Camp Atterbury - Facility is converted to hold prisoners and boasts two active compounds presently configured for minumum security detainees. Located just west of Interstate 65 near Edinburgh, south of Indianapolis. Terre Haute - Federal Correctional Institution, Satellite prison camp and death facility. Equipped with crematoria reported to have a capacity of 3,000 people a day. FEMA designated facility located here. Fort Wayne - This city located in Northeast Indiana has a FEMA designated detention facility, accessible by air, road and nearby rail. Kingsbury - This "closed" military base is adjacent to a state fish & wildlife preserve. Part of the base is converted to an industrial park, but the southern portion of this property is still used. It is bordered on the south by railroad, and is staffed with some foreign-speaking UN troops. A local police officer who was hunting and camping close to the base in the game preserve was accosted, roughed up, and warned by the English-speaking unit commander to stay away from the area. It was suggested to the officer that the welfare of his family would depend on his "silence". Located just southeast of LaPorte. Jasper-Pulaski Wildlife Area - Youth Corrections farm located here. Facility is "closed", but is still staffed and being "renovated". Total capacity unknown. Grissom AFB - This closed airbase still handles a lot of traffic, and has a "state-owned" prison compound on the southern part of the facility.

Source

[edit on 23-9-2006 by Mdv2]

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 06:03 AM
link   
I know this is probably real boring but the trailers are made in Indiana and the government has ordered a bunch to be ready for the next Katerna or whatever. The government has been buying nearly everyone built in the last year. Now because of the lawyers and such they have to sit and air out before they can be delivered. I have a friend who sells electrical supplies to one of the manufacturers. Lots of jobs in this area building and transporting them.

mikell

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by jtma508
A comment on that videos site manetioned that Aga Gas (seen in the video) specialized in 'asphyxiation' gasses. In fact, they sell every kind of gas imaginable. They are huge. And the furnaces look alot more like ventilation blowers to me.

I checked the AGA Gas website and while they do sell many gases, they don't sell gas for heating. They're a medical gas company. So why do you seal off a large buling, put a huge ventilation unit at one end and gas pipes at the other? Don't answer that, I already know.

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 07:17 AM
link   
It hasn't been a violent storm season...To me, you need a major storm to develop, be tracked, and you need to see a path to prepare for that region. IF you're responding to, or preparing for a storm/hurricance, etc.

These trucks are moving into an area in the NW of Indiana. And they are manned. Thousands of trucks is significant. Fairy, please keep us posted.

mdv2, this part of that article really bothers me. "A local police officer who was hunting and camping close to the base in the game preserve was accosted, roughed up, and warned by the English-speaking unit commander to stay away from the area. It was suggested to the officer that the welfare of his family would depend on his "silence".

You hear about this stuff near remote, highly secret government facilities like Area 51, or Dulce, but at a train station in Indiana? I think that alone warrants bringing more attention to what's going on there, and for more research regarding all of these facilities. Exposure. That really warrants a lot of exposure. When the government and military starts harassing its citizens it means they want attention, so we should give it to them...

And, mythatsabigprobe, your post was really, really creepy, "I checked the AGA Gas website and while they do sell many gases, they don't sell gas for heating. They're a medical gas company. So why do you seal off a large buling, put a huge ventilation unit at one end and gas pipes at the other? Don't answer that, I already know. " So we have the U.S. gov. and military sectors quietly building very strange, prison-like auschwitz "processing centers", and threatening people that come close to them.

these centers are capable of holding a large number of people, but they are not "long stay" facilities, which should really scare the sh*t out of people. The areas around these condemned buildings will not, and I repeat, will not be used to set up FEMA tens of food and medicine for people, and this is clear from not only the silence surrounding these facilities, but the threats, sinister nature, the inhabitability of these buildings and more...

Someone indicated (I know source source source) that there are official notofications happening state by state (it was probably mentioned in this thread) instead of one nationwide notification of these facilities, etc. BE BOTHERED. The program is being set up under our noses, accelerated and will be put into action. The gov. military, whatever it's doing, thinks that it will do this with little resistance, and whatevet it is it will not be pretty. . .

Keep us updated, Fairy. And I realize that this is tangentially related to the FEMA trucks, but that is just how large segments of the government can move into an area with relatively little conern or notice. If they used military vehicles, more people would be concerned and watching, but if they use FEMA, and are mostly active at night, they could mostly escape notice....we'll see....

One more thing of concern, is that our military is out occupying several countries, Afghanistan, Iran and Iraq. Bush has quickly put in a (war) plan to send our heroic troops to several different countries now in short time. When he stated Osama was no longer a target when he moved into Iraq, it makes you wonder if his goal was simply war all along - or even more frightening, to remove all of our armed forces and perpetrate something at home that we are ill equipped to deal with...Bush has moved militarily at breakneck speed against several nations, and one just has to wonder...what are his true motives? Where is the discretion when dealing with multiple, possibly hostile foes? Wouldn't you deal with one (and Iraq was not) threat at a time? Wonder what's really happening there..ok, off track a sec...

[edit on 23-9-2006 by OnTheDeck]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join