It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1000's of FEMA Trailers Moving Into Southern Indiana

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by DickBinBush

Originally posted by oubliette
The proposed "camp" in Beech Grove, Indiana is a hoax. I live in indiana, used to live in Beech Grove. The place is nothing but a Amtrak repair hub. nothing more, nothing less. the hub is pretty active too, repairing 61% of amtraks fleet. a little too busy for covert ops if you ask me

Provide proof to dis-credit all of the FEMA trailers, military vehicles, new fences, the entire video that was posted, and give a logical explanation why the story was removed from the IndianapolisStar website, and maybe people will believe you.

actually, if you just google beechgrove and amtrak its pretty clear nothing is going on there. there are no fema trailors at the amtrak beech grove hub, read the thread, they are at jefferson proving grounds, over an hour south of there. as for proof of the amtrak hub being an amtrak hub? well i guess your going to have the take teh word of the civilian in Beech grove that work there, and the city of beech grove. honestly the hub at Beech Grove is just a hub. nothing to hide with it. all they do is repair train cars.
I almost forgot, if you had seen the old fence, you wouldnt question the new one.
the locals here know the truth of the hub.

[edit on 26-9-2006 by oubliette]

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 12:53 PM
link   

The proposed "camp" in Beech Grove, Indiana is a hoax. I live in indiana, used to live in Beech Grove. The place is nothing but a Amtrak repair hub. nothing more, nothing less. the hub is pretty active too, repairing 61% of amtraks fleet. a little too busy for covert ops if you ask me

Provide proof to dis-credit all of the FEMA trailers, military vehicles, new fences, the entire video that was posted, and give a logical explanation why the story was removed from the IndianapolisStar website, and maybe people will believe you.

actually, if you just google beechgrove and amtrak its pretty clear nothing is going on there. there are no fema trailors at the amtrak beech grove hub, read the thread, they are at jefferson proving grounds, over an hour south of there. as for proof of the amtrak hub being an amtrak hub? well i guess your going to have the take teh word of the civilian in Beech grove that work there, and the city of beech grove. honestly the hub at Beech Grove is just a hub. nothing to hide with it. all they do is repair train cars.
I almost forgot, if you had seen the old fence, you wouldnt question the new one.

If you are talking about the train area that this is supposedly going on, go there, walk right up to it, take pictures, and back up your story. If this is happening there, I bet you don't get anywhere near it. So back up your story dude, go to that location and take pictures of this supposed non-existent project. When you do that, I'll believe you. Until then, I believe what has been posted. It ties right in with everything else that has been happening.

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 01:01 PM
link   

If you are talking about the train area that this is supposedly going on, go there, walk right up to it, take pictures, and back up your story. If this is happening there, I bet you don't get anywhere near it. So back up your story dude, go to that location and take pictures of this supposed non-existent project. When you do that, I'll believe you. Until then, I believe what has been posted. It ties right in with everything else that has been happening.

your on, i will not be back in beech grove for 2 weeks, i will have the pics then. easy considering the train area is right next to a major street. seriously if this would be a datainment camp. it wouldnt be in the heart of a city. if you seen the area you would know what i mean. its a really bad location for it. as for the buildings, alot of them are open and can be seen from the road. your pics are coming

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 01:08 PM
link   
oubliette,

You go to the exact location that this news story/rumor whatever you want to call it is talking about and you take pictures to prove this isn't true. Don't be going to some other place and taking fake pictures of something different to back up your claim. I'm going to have somebody verify the pictures are in fact of the area being discussed.

Can't wait

[edit on 9/26/2006 by DickBinBush]

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 01:14 PM
link   
No prob, I will get the pics, verify them how you want. They will be of the beech grove amtrak hub in the video. And dont even think I would take fake pictures. I dont play that game, and dont want accused of it even before I supply them. Even bringing that up is insulting.

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 01:37 PM
link   

No prob, I will get the pics, verify them how you want. They will be of the beech grove amtrak hub in the video. And dont even think I would take fake pictures. I dont play that game, and dont want accused of it even before I supply them. Even bringing that up is insulting.

Never accused you of it. Simply stated don't do it.

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Ok, crazy. LOL ! And I mean that jokingly. I applaud your incentive! Even if you are just doing this to throw it in another poster's face...whatever the reason, you're one of the few on these boards that has had the access and inclination to go to a talked about site...

Interest and excitement (not excitement in a positive sense) over these detainment camps has really increased with the public Haliburton contract. More and more attention is being brought to these bases, and the government/military ususally does not like attention where they do not focus it, or where their propoganda does not conceal it.

Although I will admit that it is possible that 1) The base you are going to is not one of them, or 2) That you are employed to create disinformation on these and other boards with regard to this one, because it is shown in a damaging video, that taking a threatening or investigative posture with regard to government/military projects/bases is a risky endeavor at the very least, and a dangerous one worst case scenario. So, I will say use caution.

Also, if you are there, and you see any threatening personalities to photograph them if you are daring, and if you see any black helicopters flying overhead to photograph them. There is a chance you'll meet some friendly personalities that will "appear" almost immediately and who will tell you in a "friendly" manner that they just repair trains and nothing more, and then urge you to move on...

In any event, we'll see what you return with. I'm probably not alone when I say that in this day and age, with our government and military's history, that even walking onto an alleged gov./military base to take photos is still an action that makes me uneasy...

Good luck and God speed!

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Thanks, in truth it doesnt bother me. Anyone that has been to beech grove would know why. A main street goes right along it, with a sidewalk next to it. it honestly is a repair hub. These stories have been going around about the place for years. I remimber them as a teenager. it started when amtrak put a fence up around the facility to keep vagrants and vandels out. also for saftey reasons, would you want your kids playing in a train station on the tracks? i am not saying that other things are going on in other areas. but as for the beech grove amtrak hub, there is nothing there but train cars being repaired

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 02:21 PM
link   
If this is such a secret facility and bad things are coming , how on earth does a video crew get to "hang around" for so long without even being challenged?

This stories are really getting tired IMHO

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Couple of things...

Mobile homes/trailers are unsafe to be in while they are moving... very unsafe...
I doubt that there are any people in those trailers that aren't squatters (very surprised ones).

second...
Are people trying to say that these trailers are going to be the confinment cells for prisoners? WHAT?
I can take the average contents of a prefab trailer home, and make more weapons than Macgyver, so i doubt that they would be letting prisoners play in the shank lot...

third...
there are too many places that are chainlink fence, right alongside a forest cover area...
too easy to escape...

so that leaves a few options...
Whatever is going to be there will:
have an easy escape if they want
will have heat
will have supervision, from security of some form
and possibly trailer homes...

That leads me to think:
muslim internment camps during a war
hurricane survivors
national tragedy survivors (nuke attack)

So it does lend some worry about a war coming up..
but it makes me think there is NO WAY these are going to be prison camps... way too open.

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by OnTheDeck
Fark, your unverified observations, off-color remarks and insults add nothing to this post, and only undermine any position you were hoping to advance.

It's clear that the Army Corps of Engineers awarded Halliburton... a $385 million contract to construct detention centers somewhere in the United States, to deal with "an emergency influx of immigrants into the U.S., or to support the rapid development of new programs.

site www.ww4report.com...

What are "New programs"?! That's pretty scary. Can you get a contract worth almost half a billion dollars and offer part of the reason you need this as developing "New Programs"? What sort of programs do you need military bases set up around the country for? What are these bases for?

Now if fark goes to some dump in California and satisfies his curiosity, then that's great for him. He can forget about all of this, stop researching and consider the case closed. But I would caution anyone concerned to dligently and thoroughly look into these camps, and not to stop until they are absolutely convinced that they are harmless and that there is no veracity at all to claims that they are only there to serve the public good.

I admit that so far a bullet proof case has not been made on either side, but any company once headed by, and now assisted by Vice President Dick Cheney is worth not turning your back on. And everything that is slowly coming to light regarding these facilities has so far been nothing short of disturbing...keep going...

Well, I have been to the two places on that list that are in my area and there is nothing suspicious whatsoever about them. As I said, one is a dump. There is trash, and a bulldozer and an "Andy Gump". Now I know that porta-potties can have some pretty bad gasses in them, but I don't think it is Zyklon B.

The other site is part of the aquaduct. I guess if you are retarded, it could look like a "moat", but what kind of a "moat" runs in a straight line across the desert and then ends at a pumping station? Aren't most "moat"s formed in a circular pattern to keep people in/out? Perhaps they are only planning on detaining non swimmers who are too lazy to walk around it, or maybe there are alligators in the "moat". _javascript:icon('
') It has been there for many years and it hasn't changed. If I am in Indiana, I will make a point to take a look at the Amtrak facility. And I am sorry if anyone finds my posts insulting, but moonbat theories about garbage dumps and water pumping stations being secret concentration camps insults my intelligence.

Oh, and I didn't go to these sites to "satisfy my curiosity", I just go to these places in my normal course of business. My main curiosity is how people can believe this load of dung. I travel the pearblossom highway for the date shakes, and I hike above Brand Library for, well, the hiking. My offer still stands, so somebody please show me a camp within half a days drive of SoCal and you can stand to make some coin.

So put up or shut up.

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Oh, and what about the wimpy chain link fences at the "Amtrak" camp? 10 people could push one of those over. I guess they will be gassing us one at a time. Might take a while. Anyone here care to answer that?

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Yes, Sauron, that's the place..did you do a high resolution scan of it? I have been able to determine that the Google images are almost 4 years old..I checked out my neighborhood, and my neighbors house was still under construction in the images.

I learned today that water lines are being run to the trailers in place at the base..and the caravan of trailers, and now larger 26ft? campers, keeps coming through town to the base.The campers are being pulled by new white Ford pickups, with yellow plates (gov), and the trailers are being hauled by semi-tractors with flag trucks ahead. This operation seems to have a tremendous cost overhead.

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 04:10 PM
link   

My 11 year old daughter came home last week telling me of drills at her middle school, with "Army people"..her words..evacuating the school onto buses..never been done here before. When I asked a teacher friend of mine what the purpose was, she said it was just a drill, in case they needed to evacuate in a hurry..now, what kind of emergency brings about the need to take the kids off of the school grounds? What justifies school lockdowns, to keep parents away from their children, in the event of an emergency??

That's how, if martial law is imposed, would a large part of the population. During Katrina, soldiers divided children and parents by purpose to keep them busy so they don't complain, don't say a word about life conditions, riots due to the crisis management, things like that. So in the event of a nuclear explosion, they evacuate the children, take them in the camps so the parents could go there, ``taking back their children`` but they will be kept inside the facilities. You can do whatever you want with a child.

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 04:27 PM
link   
"VALENCIA, CALIFORNIA: This is one of the largest camps ever
constructed and measures some two miles by three miles, using the reservoir at
the intersection of the 5 and 405 freeways as a cover. New buildings, armed
guards, new roads, and many hundreds of buildings for housing the damned."

Again, this is a place that I go past all the time. There aren't many hundreds of buildings. The resivoir is almost completely surrounded by development. There wouldn't even be a place to construct "many hundreds of buildings". Sheer, unadulterated, bullcrap. So 3 out of 5 in California are complete bunk. Doesn't make me want to run out and check any of the other "camps" mentioned on that page.

Why do I get the feeling that folks on this board have severe hygene problems and have never gotten laid? Come out of your parent's basement and go see the garbage dump and the pumping station for yourselves. Then you will wonder why you wasted all this time discussing nonsense. Get a life folks. Dead men don't pay taxes, and that is what the government really wants you for.

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 04:37 PM
link   
And according to Amtrak's website, the Beech Grove facility is still in use, contradicting all the claims being made about it. Couple this with local accounts that clearly indicatthat they are still fixing rail cars there and you can pretty much write this one off too:

"Amtrak owns three heavy maintenance facilities in Wilmington and Bear, Del., and Beech Grove, Ind., as well as other maintenance facilities in Washington, D.C.; New York City, Rensselaer and Niagara Falls, N.Y.; Boston; Hialeah, Fla.; Chicago; New Orleans; Los Angeles; Oakland; and Seattle."

So, the facility was:

1. Never decomissioned.
2. Is still in use
3. Is not controlled by FEMA
4. The gas tank is perfectly appropriate for a railcar maintainance facility, I mean, d'ya think they might be doing some WELDING in there?

You may now return to your parent's basements.

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 05:01 PM
link   
This guy took pictures of the facility after being GRANTED PERMISSION by the Amtrak police. No black helicopters in evidence.

tbedwell.smugmug.com...

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Well, I live in southeast Michigan, about 40 miles north of Detroit, but, thank you for pointing that out, that is very interesting. I don't know for sure if this is strange for this area to see military jets, after all, we aren't that far from the Canadian border, you know how dangerous those Canadians are

I live in flint michigan and work in fenton and I too have been seeing alot of black helicopter's. One to two weeks ago Bush was in michigan so that can count of a siting or two but not the rest..

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 05:59 PM
link   
farkrefugee,

Well genious, you're not really going to know if the government doesn't want you to know. It's not possible they went to Amtrak and told them to cover right? If it's a SECRET project..then they aren't going to PUBLICALLY discuss it..that's the point of the SECRET

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by farkrefugee
This guy took pictures of the facility after being GRANTED PERMISSION by the Amtrak police. No black helicopters in evidence.

tbedwell.smugmug.com...

And it's not possible to force him to take pictures from an angle and from far away where nothing can be seen. What's so top secret that he has to take his pictures from outside the fence? It's just a train yard right? Since he had to be GRANTED PERMISSION..isn't that strange? You have to be GRANTED PERMISSION to take pictures of trains? And also, do you think if something SECRET was going on..they'd really be stupid enough to include some nice black helicopters in the pictures?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join