It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO over China - suddenly disappears - August 17 2006 (great quality)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 08:01 PM
link   
HERE

This one really does have the 'shock' factor. The visual quality is pretty good. Calling on the cgi experts to offer up an explanation on this one. Real or not, you'll be impressed

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Real or not, that one's not bad! Nice one indeed!

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 08:06 PM
link   
it kinda looked like a blimp that was barely moveing. but then a bunch of lights arround it's perrimiter seem to flash and poof it's gone.

are the chinese playing arround with some sort of clokeing or invisibility tricks?

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 08:07 PM
link   
hoax or not, the "flashlights" just before it desapears is interesting.

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I'm no visual effects expert, but I notice a light 'band' around the exterior of the UFO - does this strongly indicate superimposition? Or could it be the video camera struggling to render the outer area of the craft, for whatever reason? Perhaps its propulsion system gives off that slight 'halo' effect and the camera is trying to pick it up? It looks pretty real to me, I just thought I'd post it as it is an eyecatching find - and pretty amazing if it is real.

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 08:11 PM
link   
It is a pretty good video. But I am afraid I must say the Chinise are praticing there video annimation. I am just being a little on the synical side, but someimes things just seem a little to good to be true.

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Seems pretty fake to me in the end. Someone should look into this one. I kept stopping and pausing it to see the flashing/glow part before it disappeared. I don't know what to think of it. The people taping it had no reaction when it did disappear, maybe shocked? Good find though.

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Can anyone translate what they are saying? It would be interesting to hear what these people had to say. The video is pretty compelling and I think difficult to prove as a fake. Obviously the device is capable of some type of dimensional travel or cloaking, not really sure what to say here either.

brill

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 08:28 PM
link   
I watched the last few seconds over and over again frame by frame... and I'm going to go with fake. When the lights come on the "glow" lights up a square... I'm sure it has to do with pixilation, but there were a few things to me that would seem fake... like the movement of the craft... it's kinda jumpy. You can't tell because the camera is moving, but if you ignore that and just look at the crafts distance from it to the building, you'll notice it jumps up and down a bit, between frames.

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Fake and more Fake, it does not impress me. I hate hoaxters, they should hang them.

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Cabanman, give a reason like the others in the thread why you think it's fake. Don't just go screaming fake, fake fake!!

Some members here in this forum really get to me.

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Wait a moment, Cabanman before you make a hasty judgement. Just because you don't believe it with your own eyes, there are a couple of things you should know:

According to Phil Schneider in November 1995, his last lecture ever before he was murdered, he estimated advancements in military technology to outstrip the public sector by 44-45 years for each calendar year in the public sector. He said that this means as at November 1995, the military is 1200 years ahead of what we believe it to be known. Lord knows where we are at right now in 2006. Schneider said that the computer technology was "off the scale" and we won't likely see it for another 40-50 years.

My point? What we are seeing in this video (if not fake) could be an example of man-made cloaking technology - reverse-engineered from ET sources of course - but so far ahead of our understanding of technology and progress that it would literally blow our minds. This video could also be fake, with some clever animation going on.. but if you're just going to cry fake purely on the grounds you are unable to suspend your disbelief, then I don't feel that is good enough - particularly when you weigh up what Phil Schneider had to say.

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Good vid - CGI or real - who know....

So we have a daytime video - where are all the other people observing this and reporting on it..?? If this made it out of China, I suspect there should be hundreds of people with a similar report. Where are they. Traffic copters..??

I know China is still second world in some ways but there must be a traffic copter or medical one up in the air with a tall tale to tell or if a news copter - there should be high quality video. What about planes - local ATC, surely there must be more if this is legit....

Until then - a honest to goodness UFO or good CGI job....

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 09:13 PM
link   
this is a screen capture of the video at the exact point before it brightly flashes and disappears:

photo

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 09:18 PM
link   
You're friggin' KIDDING me right? LOOK CLOSAH GRASSHOPPAH...Do you NOT see the pixelation even BEFORE the "UFO" magically vanishes?

ANYBODY HOPING this IS the real deal IS a TOOL.

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Guys, I am no fool, you may be tricked into believing that this here crappy video is the ultimate evidence of UFOs. This is something that you guys will have to deal with. I don't need no proof, I just know. I am pretty accurate with my predicting fakes. Check the prophet yahweh video threads, and the Australia UFO wave. I said that they were fake and there it was, they were fake.

To prove this video fake would be a waste of my time. Get someone else to waste it, and even he will conclude that this video is fake. Don’t get me wrong, I believe in UFOs and have seen them in the past. I just call it like it is, does it make you mad? Then prove me wrong!

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 09:33 PM
link   
It's a hoax. Poor camera matching in the beginning, really poor. It's a superimposed CG. Youre right when you say you can see the pixels in the disc, which you dont see anywhere else. One would also expect the disc to be in roughly the same focus as the building, or better. It's real fuzzy, most likely due to poor masking.

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cabanman
Don’t get me wrong, I believe in UFOs and have seen them in the past. I just call it like it is,

As have I Cabanman, the BLACK TRIANGLE first hand for SEVERAL moments (WITH witnesses), and I ALSO know CGI and / or similar facsimilies when I see them. WTF are they trying to kid (W=who)? I've seen better footage on UniVision! LOL

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 09:44 PM
link   
That's a really good one. And if it's real - and I find it pretty convincing - then it looks pretty big, too. I didn't see the evidence of fakery other posters in this thread have claimed to see, either.

Thanks for posting!

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Phil Schneider again eh? Can't say he is my knowledge expert lol. Funny how some of these guys are qouted over and over to the point people believe they are more than the loons they must be.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join