It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please Help-----How do you podcast???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 02:36 PM
link   
hey I wanted know where I can find an area or place that describes how and what podcasting is, Iam very interested, please help.....

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 02:39 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 02:44 PM
link   
hey thanks,But i did try the podproducer url........ and no good.... i dont know maybe its my computer... anyways thanks ill look into these, and also, will this help explain where on the ats site to post a new podcast just like posting a new thread or.....

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by ragster
hey thanks,But i did try the podproducer url........ and no good.... i dont know maybe its my computer... anyways thanks ill look into these, and also, will this help explain where on the ats site to post a new podcast just like posting a new thread or.....

I actually change computers since I started that one thread. I bought and use Castblaster myself and it works great. It's the best Windows tool I know of for recording podcasts. Well worth the $50.

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 03:04 PM
link   
well then can i use a digital voice recorder and in put into this program, I have one, and it was expensive, so is there a way to that or buy a microphone???

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I recommend downloading audacity. It is free and is very good for podcasting.

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by ragster
well then can i use a digital voice recorder and in put into this program, I have one, and it was expensive, so is there a way to that or buy a microphone???

A Podcast is just an mp3 file. All you need is a $10 microphone to plug into your sound card and a program like audacity (free) or Castblaster ($) to record your voice and save as an MP3 under 4 MB.

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 09:13 PM
link   
i Know I have asked in somewhat already but well...... As soon as i have my podcast, where on the podcast site do i upload a new thread/podcast, i see where to reply with podcast. thanks alot so far guys

[edit on 30-6-2006 by ragster]

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 05:24 PM
link   
You can also try this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It also has some good info on podcasting. Hope it helps,

wupy

join