It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Los Angeles 9/11 Truth Conference was amazing! Heres my story of being there.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 03:49 AM
link   
When I got to the conference I half expected to be surrounded by idiot nut jobs that traveled long and far from their caves and trailers, but it turns out I was completely wrong. The whole stereotype of the "conspiracy theorist" really wasn’t present at all.

Most of the people I met there were very intelligent, especially the people that were lined up to speak at the show, which included a former CIA intelligence officer, and the reputable physicist Steven Jones which has now had his paper peer reviewed not once but twice by over ten other professors on how thermite was used to demolish the buildings. Jones has now physically tested steel samples from two different sites that both clearly show the use of thermite as a tool of implosion and the analysis has been verified by two other universities. Also in the line up was the director of the Star Wars Missile Defense program in the 1970s, and many others. One of the most interesting speakers was the janitor that saved over 15 people from the building on 9/11 who stated, how a few minutes before the planes hit, bombs went off in the basement, and how he saw his long time friend run into the room missing his arms screaming about bombs.

Just minutes after arriving I saw Alex Jones smoking a cigarette outside, so I introduced myself. He was very nice although I got the feeling he thought I was an undercover cop or something. After the conference I really came to respect him. The guy is somewhat paranoid for a reason. He has received death threats, and has been offered money to shut up on many occasions. At one point in the conference he started talking about how much he loves the country and how it rips him apart to see it changing for the worse, as tears rolled down his face he admitted that he knows the government is going to kill him someday, but that it doesn’t matter because he knows he’s doing the right thing.

Charlie Sheen was there and spoke a few times and rallied the people to continue the fight for a real investigation. CSPAN was there and recorded over two hours of footage on the speakers presenting their facts on why 9/11 was an inside job; which they said will be aired three times in the coming weeks. There were also a few other smaller news stations there.

There is no way I can possibly convey the 48 hours worth of information that was discussed there. Even though it will be impossible I will try my best. One thing I can say for sure though, is that after hearing the hours of presented evidence and the testimonies from all the speakers, there is no doubt in my mind, not even in the slightest that 9/11 was not carried out by Osama Bin Laden and was in fact, though horrible, carried out by our own government. Nothing in the official story adds up.

How do 19 highjackers make NORAD stand down, how do 19 highjackers successfully attack the most powerful and technologically advanced military on the planet? How is it possible that in those hours when they got word of the highjackings not a single fighter jet took off in time? Why is it that over 80 security cameras filmed the plane flying into the pentagon and yet the only thing they have shown us is 5 frames that don’t even show a plane? Why was it that the FAA never investigated the plane crashes? We have all seen them putting a plane back together in a hanger after every ordinary plane crash in the past. Why was it that all the evidence (building wreckage) was immediately shipped off to china to be melted down?

CONTINUED BELOW

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Ask yourself who really has to gain from these attacks. Does a defunct Arab country or Osama for that matter really have anything to gain by attacking the most powerful country in the world? No, not at all. Does the government have anything to gain? Absolutely; corporate war contracts, oil, oil pipelines, military bases in the mid east, extra funding to the FBI, the CIA and police, and tighter control of the population in the USA. Millions of dollars have been made since 9/11 and because of 9/11. There was massive insider trading on the airline companies before the attacks, Larry Silverstein took out a massive insurance policy before the attacks (and now this new threat against the Sears Tower pops up and guess who owns that, Larry Silverstein. It also just came out that those “terrorists” were set up by the FBI and will most likely goto court on entrapment charges), intelligence officers from other countries gave us warnings, high profile people in the USA got warnings not to fly. On and on it goes.

The director of the missile defense program used to be an intercept pilot, he knows the drill. On any other day of the year fighter planes would have been feet away from the highjacked planes in under 30 minutes, the year before 9/11 there was roughly 100 incidents where fighter jets were sent to land planes in a timely fashion that flew off course.

This didn’t happen on 9/11 because conveniently the government sent almost all the fighter jets in Washington and around New York on exercise missions far away from the attacks. They were running about 15 drills that day and a few involved hijacked planes.

This was mirrored in London on 7/7 when bombs blew up on their subways and on a bus. They too were carrying out drills that were 99% identical to the real attacks that actually took place that day at the exact same time they were doing the drills! This is an impossible coincidence.

People always say that conspiracy theories fall apart when thousands of people need to be involved. On 9/11 only a few people had to be involved, they orchestrated this, these exercises were ment to break down and overwhelm NORAD and the FAA with fake and real threats.

The official story of 9/11 is the real conspiracy theory. We need a real investigation.

[edit on 28-6-2006 by JackHorner]

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 04:18 AM
link   
I appreciate your article here and would very much like to see what CSPAN carries on this issue.

I'm still waiting on the final report I requested from the FAA in a FOIA request.

So many unanswered questions.

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Yeah thanx for posting this...

It's amazing how many people don't even know the 'official story' is being questioned.
Hopefully this will open some peoples eyes...

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Thanks for the report on the conference,

I only wish I could have been there too. And what you say about there being parallels between 9/11 and 7/7 is right on the money - and it goes way beyond just the fact that there were these so-called "drills" taking place in each case which simulated the exact events, there are many other ways in which both of these incidents reveal the same Hegelian MO at work. I hope to post something outlining the parallels between the two incidents shortly.

Nice work.

Fulcanelli

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Nice report, JackHorner. Thanks. I was hoping someone from ATS went to this, so they could tell us about it. I wanted to go, but LA is a bit too far (from South East England). I can't wait for the videos and the C-Span coverage to come out. How was the atmousphere in there? It looked pretty good from the short video I've seen. Did you take any pictures?

I wrote a very small ATSNN piece about the conference/symposium, which can be found at the link underneath, in case you're interested.

9/11 Conspiracy Theorists Gather At LA Conference

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Much thanks for the first hand info Jack. I am very glad to hear it went off the way you told us. This is a huge stepping stone to bring it all mainstream...we need to keep it going so as to head off another 9/11 style attack....because you can bet your ass its going to happen IF they think they can get away with it. And you KNOW they are feeling the heat....may they all burn in hell for eternity.

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Communication_Burger
Nice report, JackHorner. Thanks. I was hoping someone from ATS went to this, so they could tell us about it. I wanted to go, but LA is a bit too far (from South East England). I can't wait for the videos and the C-Span coverage to come out. How was the atmousphere in there? It looked pretty good from the short video I've seen. Did you take any pictures?

I wrote a very small ATSNN piece about the conference/symposium, which can be found at the link underneath, in case you're interested.

9/11 Conspiracy Theorists Gather At LA Conference

The atmosphere was very powerful; people were so energized about it. The conference was hard core in the sense that there was no scheduled breaks at all, not even a lunch break. That didn’t really seem to bother anyone though because of how incredibly fascinating it was. The speakers had so much information that they even had to skip parts in order to stay on schedule. It just showed all of us how much evidence there really is to support the truth movement.

I know Alex Jones filmed the entire conference and plans to put it online and DVD soon in its entirety.

We still aren’t sure what Cspan is gonna do, I mean the things that were talked about were so hard core that I can hardly imagine seeing it on Cspan. I really hope they have the courage to show it though.

An interesting thing that I observed while Cspan was there is this; The Cspan camera man would turn his camera away from the speakers when they would be laying devastating evidence against the government, and then he would turn the camera back only when Alex Jones started talking again. From that you can see how they could edit this to discredit the movement, by showing Alex all pumped up and the wild crowd reactions and standing ovations given to the other speakers. I know when I heard Alex speak for the first time a few years ago I thought he was a wacko, and I would imagine the typical Cspan viewer to be the same. I really hope they edit it fairly.

I took some pictures there and I’ll post them here as soon as I get them onto my pc.

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 06:56 AM
link   
JackHorner very well done, you touched on the very points we have been discussing here on ATS. The moment I seen the second aircraft hit the WTC the words out of my mouth where " the US government did this " then with the pentagon strike that confirmed it for me. Everything you have mentioned in your post is old news to most of us here, but hopefully the LA Conference will open more eyes of the public, and not just the American and British people but the people of the world. The true criminals must be brought to justice, I think we have a good idea on where to start. We can't stop now we must continue to demand accountability from all sectors of the American government. 9/11 has effected a lot of people all over the world, it's up to us to fix the wrong.

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Great reporting JackHorner, I´ve looked on the net for a feed, but haven´t been able to locate it yet. If anyone finds it please post link....

Jack, any word on what the followup to this conference is going to be? Is there another event scheduled? Was there an action plan/goals list discussed?

How is this going forward to disclosure?

Thanks again for sharing this information.

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by JackHorner
An interesting thing that I observed while Cspan was there is this; The Cspan camera man would turn his camera away from the speakers when they would be laying devastating evidence against the government, and then he would turn the camera back only when Alex Jones started talking again. From that you can see how they could edit this to discredit the movement, by showing Alex all pumped up and the wild crowd reactions and standing ovations given to the other speakers. I know when I heard Alex speak for the first time a few years ago I thought he was a wacko, and I would imagine the typical Cspan viewer to be the same. I really hope they edit it fairly.

Hopefully C-Span will do a good, honest job, and show clips from multiple speakers that haven't been edited out of context.

Alex has been on C-Span before, it'll be alright.

I know Alex Jones filmed the entire conference and plans to put it online and DVD soon in its entirety.

I heard this too.

I took some pictures there and I’ll post them here as soon as I get them onto my pc.

Excellent!

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by HardToGet
Great reporting JackHorner, I´ve looked on the net for a feed, but haven´t been able to locate it yet. If anyone finds it please post link....

Jack, any word on what the followup to this conference is going to be? Is there another event scheduled? Was there an action plan/goals list discussed?

How is this going forward to disclosure?

Thanks again for sharing this information.

Yes, towards the end people brought up many questions to the panel. The dominant question was "What can we do now to keep the momentum going?"

The makers of the documentary Loose Change are going to goto ground zero on 9/11 of this year for a peaceful protest, where they plan to ware T-Shirts saying "9/11 was an inside job" As well as have signs and such. They plan to have documentation to hand out to people on the streets that show the facts of government involvement.

The maker of 9/11 Eye Witness plans to do a march and protest at the congress building sometime soon, though I’m sad to say I cant remember when. I don’t really know what to think about that guy though as he claimed in his newest version that was shown at the conference that there were small nukes in the WTC towers, and he even went so far as to say the planes were holograms without any proof.

One point that was stated over and over was that for our movement to be a success we need to stick with the provable facts, and never give the media a change to demonize us as "conspiracy theorists".

I really think the loose change guys have a great idea, and im really going to try and be there. This is a very pivotal point in American history; we are on the brink of losing everything that makes this country wonderful. If there was ever a time to stand up for anything this is it.

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Great plan...

Anyone who can afford it should try and attend this march!!!!

Please post more details when you have them.

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Well done Jack and thanks. You get my Way Above as well.

It's a shame no one was filming the CSpan camera guy as he selectively filmed the presentations. That would be worth its weight in gold.

One point you made rings particularly true: to be successful, this movement needs to identify a core set of provable facts/issues and concentrate on those for the time being. Many of the sensational or fringe issues, although possibly true, only provides a soft point that benefits the opposition. We don't need to prove everything just some of the key points to blow this thing wide open.

If a single, cohesive presentation could be produced and made widely available to the public there would be a chance. And with all due respect to Alex Jones, the messenger is nearly as important as the message.

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 08:14 AM
link   

One point that was stated over and over was that for our movement to be a success we need to stick with the provable facts, and never give the media a change to demonize us as "conspiracy theorists".

Great reporting Jack. I wish I could have been there also, but LA is too far away. I'll be waiting anxiously for news coverage and/or AJ's DVD.

I think you hit it right on the head with this comment. One of the problems with this subject is the enormous task of changing people's perspective regarding what is fed to them by the mainstream media and our government. I really hate to say this because I think ATS is the best place to go for real news and alternative discussions, but I have a very hard time getting people to take me seriously when talking about what 'really' happened during 9/11 when they know I'm a 'conspiracy theorist'. And when people start talking about holograms without any proof, it makes our task of changing people's minds that much more difficult!

I also think part of the problem we have is that people don't want to know what really happened. They want the bad guys to be half a world away where the army can just handle their problems for them. It's a very comfortable life right now. Who wants to change that? Could you imagine what would happen to this country if they found out their government had murdered it's own people?

Unfortunately for the sheeple, it's time to stand up and take on the big bad wolf before they all get slaughtered. I really hope CSPAN or perhaps CNN will pick this up and get people talking besides us 'conspiracy nut jobs'.
Perhaps then it will get the subject out of the alternative realm and into the mainstream.

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by mecheng
I have a very hard time getting people to take me seriously when talking about what 'really' happened during 9/11 when they know I'm a 'conspiracy theorist'.

mecheng tell those people you are critical thinker, not a tinfoil hat conspiracy theorist.

[edit on 28/6/2006 by Sauron]

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sauron
mecheng tell these people we are critical thinkers not tinfoil conspiracy theorists
[edit on 28/6/2006 by Sauron]

Sauron, that would be very funny if it wasn't so true!

Sheeple don't listen very well do they? Just follow the herd and do what the sheep dog tells you.

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Jack, thanks for the info and good job man.

I wish I could've been there to experience it myself. Maybe I can make a future conference when I have more liberty to drive out that far. This deserves to be on ATSNN, though.

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Excellent firsthand summary of the conference.

I had heard about this, but am on the opposite coast.

I do appreciate you sharing the details with us and I'm sure everyone here does too!

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Jack Horner, I love you. Way Above Top Secret.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join