It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MAJOR CHEMTRAILS IN OKLAHOMA TODAY! but why?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 09:33 AM
link   
i have great pics of these, but i need help to post them. they are interesting and scary. the day started with a clear blue sky. not a cloud in it. At dawn, dozens of jets started making random crosshatch patterns that are filling in completely. I have lived here all my life and i see contrails all the time... on occassional days i see them act totally differently. On these days there is a lot more sun activity (usually a flare or solar storm) and the contrails don't dissapate... instead...on these days they propagate... they will thin out and cover the sky with a wispy thin cloud layer that has a slight rainbow sheen...
i have some great pics from previous events as well, but today they are blanketing the sky.... literally... also a strange coincidence... i am right next to Tinker Air force base and they are usually running jets out all day on exercises.... none so far today...in fact nothing flying in or out... maybe they are all up in the air already... or grounded in fear of the upcoming x class solar flare? who knows...
what i do want to know is what chemical will propagate so thoroughly to cover the sky and for what purpose?
and i appeal to the moderator to allow me to email someone these pics and have them post them....

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 09:35 AM
link   
You should be able to "upload" the pics from the menu above. I look forward to seeing them. Take care.

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 09:43 AM
link   
If you want to email them to me, I can post them somewhere for you to use. u2u me.

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 09:46 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

this is the link to the upload... hope this works... this is just one of several, but i dont want the size to be a problem... the wide ones started as thin ones... they thin out and connect... it is already getting very cloudy from these

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 09:52 AM
link   

this is another pic with a lamp post for perspective. all the clouds you see are caused by these chemtrails...

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 10:02 AM
link   
A really big CME is headed toward earth,supposedly going to hit today.
Some theorize that chemtrails are used to block harmful rays from reaching the ground.
Maybe OK is the area in line to be most directly impacted by this CME?.
Any more areas experiencing heavy "chemtrail " activity?.
Also,these vapor trails may form more readily in the presence of high elctromagnetic activity....somehow.....?
www.cbc.ca...
Enjoy the light show everyone!.

[Edited on 24-10-2003 by uNBaLaNCeD]

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Whoa, I just stepped outside and there are several in the sky right now. I'm in Texas. Thanks for sharing the pics, LazarusTheLong!

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 10:22 AM
link   
i would assume that these clouds are not made of freindly material... even if they are meant to form a thin protective layer in case of sun flares... this seems like the obvious corolation. I think the governmet would let us know they were "making clouds" unless they were worried about critics complaining of aluminum and lead sprays contaminating large areas in the effort of protection from a worse threat

short said... this would be a lesser of two evils. but the gov. better keep the sheeple guessing...

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 10:30 AM
link   
....that if the government or whatever,were to spray harmful substances to harm the population intentionally,they would have the sense to do it at night when no-one was watching and wondering what it was they were doing.
I have seen things dropped by low flying aircraft,in fact I have a little bottle with something that looks like little pieces of light blue styrofoam balls which are halved.My sister saw a low flying unmarked jet liner type aircraft,and then she noticed all of these little things flying around and settling on the ground around her house.
She collected some and brought them to me.
Odd.
Shortly thereafter she had two cats which died of some very agressive form of cancer.
Odd.

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 10:31 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Ok, maybe I'm not with the program here - but this whole "chemtrail" thing... I just don't get it.
Is there any hard evidence of some dark purposes for seeding the sky with toxins other than spent jetfuel and hydrocarbons?

Not looking for a flame job - just curious....

intelgurl

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 10:41 AM
link   
it is not uncommon for trails like that. it has do do with the tempeture and some other factors ill try and find the article for you

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Thanks for posting those for me...
they are now thinning out to a thin cloud layer that is moving out of the area...

i don't think the government is trying to harm us as much as protect us, using controversial methods that they would rather not be challenged on.

As to the blue halves substance... our state has routinly seeded clouds using similiar substances to form rain... it is already known that this is not entirely freindly to the environment. the substances they use only react with clouds and are only used when clouds are around... today there were none... these are manmade entirely...

still no planes flying into or taking off from tinker AFB..... very strange... never happened in the year i have worked this close ...

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 10:46 AM
link   
www.goes.noaa.gov...

Maybe they are trying to head off that cold front dropping down from the north.

Anyone see Dan Rather's report on the artic melt down on the news last night? Scarry!!!

Unbelievable rapid melt down of the ice caps!

The chemtrails are sprayed to control whats happening with the poles.

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Fukin A dude! Look at the size of those #ers! Man either they are high as kites and going out for a little joy riding, or they are seriously trying to cover Ok with something...........

Wow!

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 10:59 AM
link   
i dont get it? i see vapour trails like that all the time?

just because they spread about in the air?

what are these chemtrails then? and why would they spray chemicals in the air for what reasons?

somebody please enlighten me!!

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Yes there are many known situations where vapor trails accumulate... but these are wierd for many reasons... they are self propagating... they have a rainbow sheen when they thin out and form clouds (really pretty, but scary at same time). these covered the sky literally. I now have to assume that it is from planes from tinker AFB. they were flying overhead but have headed out. no takeoffs on landings... you have to live here to know how wierd that is... you never have 5 minites that you don't hear a plane landing... now we have been silent all day long...
they are either on a mission doing something all day or are grounded for unknown reasons.
i present the theory that they are crosshatching the sky over another city now... (all the planes are gone overhead, just the chemtrail clouds remain) they are starting to move out with the high altitude front that is blowing in... i can see more chemtrails off in the distance just starting up (to the south east of OKC).

any more theorys...
I am thinking it is related to the sun flares (X3 class)

BTW the 2 pics you see are just one "angle" of view... they were like that all over the city...

[Edited on 24-10-2003 by LazarusTheLong]

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 01:08 PM
link   
The aircraft you say are not around are probably grounded because of the effect an electromagnetic storm would have on communications and navigation equipment,EM storms really mess stuff up.
Em storms cause collapses of EM fields,which interfere with electrical circuits causing power grid collapse and malfunctioning of equipment which is sensitive to EM field fluctuations.
Watch a more widespread power failure result from the storm that will supposedly be here in a few hours.
Watch the dorks in charge blame it on terrorism to get the stupid sheeples in a lather of terror,a frenzy of ignorance,HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
Don't fall for it,unless of course you want to call the sun a terrorist sympathizer......
HAHAHAHAHA.

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I think UnBalanced is on to something. I don't think they are grounded yet though. I just noticed that some planes are back to "freshen up" the cloud cover.... none are landing though or taking off locally...

BTW: for reference, these are so high up you cant see the plane, just the trail with a speck at the front of it.

The whole action started early, just before total sunrise.
does anyone know how long a typical jet can stay in a high altitiude flying pattern, before needing to refuel? i guess they could refuel in the air, although i have only seen that once in this area (training exercise).

i am going to take a picture of how much these have spread out and post it soon.

also, i think i already mentioned that i have observed these massive contrail situations before and the one common element is that they were all on days that were active sun flare/storm days...
does anyone have info on secret "cloud filters" for these sun based threats... i have to think they contained some form of heavy metal or other filtering/reflecting agent.

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 02:07 PM
link   

it looks like they come back to respray as the cloud cover starts to move out. this pic is facing to the south. once again... these are all man made... there is no precip in the air today...

still no planes in or out of TAFB

is there anything like this going on over other AFB's?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join