It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stargates are real

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2006 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo

I also have a big theory on what the beast, whore, false prophet is. If you'd like to know my interpretation of it, email me.

Dick Chenny, Condalisa Rice and George Doubleya?

No?

posted on Oct, 6 2006 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

I also have a big theory on what the beast, whore, false prophet is. If you'd like to know my interpretation of it, email me.

Dick Chenny, Condalisa Rice and George Doubleya?

No?

lol
Erm, no, guess not.

posted on Oct, 6 2006 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Whats your email? contact me @ [email protected]

posted on Oct, 6 2006 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Remember how I was discussing the way to interpret "falling star" in Revelation, as pertains to the "angels" and ufos?

Well, the Whore is not a single individual, it's a religion.
Just like the "Falling Star" was a symbol for a "Fallen Angel,"
so the Whore is a symbol for an Apostate Religion, which
mimics christianity, goes under the guise of christianity,
but isn't christianity - it's a remake of the old babylonian
religions (Thus it's called the Whore of Babylon). Revelation
is a bunch of symbols and metaphors, and once you know
the meaning of the symbols, it's pretty self-explanatory.

[edit on 6-10-2006 by undo]

posted on Oct, 6 2006 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlteredStates

Whats your email? contact me @ [email protected]

[email protected]

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Thanks for this thread undo.

Your work, interpretations and analysis clearly highlight cases that can be seen as Stargates imo.

Good job.

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 07:14 PM
link   
This is really off topic, but just for a moment...

A stadium sized asteroid named APOPHIS is gonna do a near miss in 2029, then hit us in 2036...
Apophis will strike...

Asteroid size of the Rose Bowl...

You heard it here first.... Now we have an official doomsday in case we survive 2012... Maybe THIS is Nibiru and Sitchin got the dates wrong?

It will make a near Earth pass in 2029 first, close enough to see the dimples....

www.pbs.org...

Nasa plans to drop a transmitter on to it so we know were its going...

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Nibiru is a city in ancient Sumer, spelled Nibru.

Wormwood is not Nibru/Nibiru. It's not even an asteroid/meteor. It's a mothership, a big one.

An asteroid is not Nibiru, even according to Sitchin. Sitchin thinks Nibiru is a planet, and that it'll bring space junk with it. I'm guessing that Nibru is not Wormwood either. It'd be more likely that Enki's E.ABZU spacecraft would be Wormwood. In any case, none of the "spacecraft" of the Anunnaki, scheduled to pay us a visit, are rocky or icy chunks of space stuff. They are spacecraft, typically pyramdial or ziggurat in shape.

Of course, this is just a theory.

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 10:52 PM
link   
G'day all,

Came across the following article on Rense.com about a possible real life stargate -

www.tucsonweekly.com...

have a read and let me know what you guys think. Could a natural stargate be possible?

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Melbourne_Militia
G'day all,

Came across the following article on Rense.com about a possible real life stargate -

www.tucsonweekly.com...

have a read and let me know what you guys think. Could a natural stargate be possible?

Fascinating! I particularly took note of the abundance of crystal-lined geodes. Now there's some interesting information. Too bad there's no way to verify his claim.

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 01:31 AM
link   
The Egyptian spirit says its a planet ship... thats a mother of a ship

Australians have proven time travel and reinterpreted the Egyptian Heiroglyhs

www.scoop.co.nz...

www.pphcstudygroup.org.au...

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 01:47 AM
link   
There's definitely something to crystals. Enlil's E.KUR was composed of crystal ( lapis lazuli) and metals (red gold). Enki's E.ABZU was decorated with crystals (lapis lazuli) and composed of metals (gold and silver). The great pyramid "King's Chamber" was composed of granite (90% crystal). The Osirieon was composed of red aswan granite (again, 90% crystal) and New City Jerusalem is composed of crystals of various kinds.

[edit on 8-10-2006 by undo]

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Dam you beat me to the link about the stargate in Arizona.It is a interesting read.I wonder if anyone has actually tracked down that area.Because supposedly the guy who wrote the article doesn't give out the location.Plus I would love to see the picture the couple took when they left the area.The pic that shook her up which had something in it.

This could be a place for stargate hunters to look some place close to home instead of Iraq.

Ok a question: how many of of you would step through a stargate if you found one?I don't mean through time i mean step through to a different planet or dimension.Me I would even if it meant not being able to come back home.

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by undoEnlil's E.KUR was composed of crystal ( lapis lazuli) and metals (red gold). Enki's E.ABZU was decorated with crystals (lapis lazuli) and composed of metals (gold and silver). The great pyramid "King's Chamber" was composed of granite (90% crystal). The Osirieon was composed of red aswan granite (again, 90% crystal) and New City Jerusalem is composed of crystals of various kinds.

Na uh no way this time...

Lapis Lazuli is NOT a crystal, but rather a complex rock made of many minerals. Though some of the minerals that make up lapis do crystalise, they are granular in lapis.

Lazurite(azure blue), Hauynite (Blue to greenish blue), Sodalite(dark blue), Noselite[slightly radioactive], Calcite and Pyrite are the main minerals. Other possible constituents are augite (black), diopside(black to dark green), enstatite (black to dark green), mica, and hornblende (black).

The more Lazurite, the bluer the stone [and the less crystaline] with small gold pyrite flecks and the least white calcite, the more valued and expensive the stone

Same with granite. granite has a micro crystaline structure in the individual grains, [mostly feldspar, quartz and mica] and again is a rock, not a mineral or cyrstal. For a mineral to have crystal properties it must grow in a pure form. The structure of granite is impure "chunks" of the other minerals with crystal axis in random directions. Feldspar and Mica do occasionally form crystals, [I have some really nice ones
) however both these materials are powerful insulators, not resonators like quartz.

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Wowzers, thanks for the info. So what is the molecular/atomic structure of lapis lazuli?

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Lazurite: (Na,CA)8(AlSiO4)6(SO4,S,Cl)2
Hauynite: (Na,CA)4-8(AlSiO4)6(SO4)1-2
Sodalite: Na8(AlSiO4)6Cl2
Noselite: Na8(AlSiO4)6SO4
Calcite: CaCO3
Pyrite: FeS2

These are the molecular composition of the main ingriedients LOL and they can be any number of combinations from poor grade [lots of white green and black] to pure [mostly azure blue and gold flecks]

I bought over 100 lbs back when the Russians were in Afghanistan... I bet the stuff is lying all over the place now after the carpet bombing of the old mine caves where they though Bin Laden was hiding
Those bunker busters are a miners best friend

Atomic structure would take awhile..

[edit on 9-10-2006 by zorgon]

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 04:49 PM
link   
This pdf file says that Lazurite is:

Lazurite (Na,Ca)
(Al
Si
O
)(SO
,S,Cl)
is a member of the sodalite-group minerals. There are
lazurites with triclinic, monoclinic and orthorhombic superstructures and several incommensurately
modulated polymorphs with one-, two- and three-dimensional distribution of the satellite reflections in
the diffraction patterns. The three-dimensionally modulated incommensurate crystal structure of
lazurite from Baikal region known as “isotropic cubic lazurite” was determined for the first time.
Strong [110]-directed satellites are placed 0.2154(1)√2a* apart from a main reflection in the
diffraction pattern of this crystal.

What's that mean in laymen's terms? (this is a link i made in "make a shorter link", as the original was huge. i made it in firefox browser, which may or may not effect your ability to see it - depending on your browser type)

makeashorterlink.com...

[edit on 9-10-2006 by undo]

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 06:23 PM
link   

This pdf file says that Lazurite is:

Lazurite (Na,Ca)

Na = Sodium
Ca = Calcium
(Al
Al = Aluminum
Si = Silicon
O = Oxygen
)(SO S= Sulfur + 4 Oxygen add H2- makes sulphuric acid H2-SO4
,S,Cl) Sulfur and Chlorine

Numbers are the amounts of each atoms per complete molecule...

is a member of the sodalite-group minerals. There are
lazurites with triclinic, monoclinic and orthorhombic superstructures and several incommensurately
modulated polymorphs with one-, two- and three-dimensional distribution of the satellite reflections in
the diffraction patterns. The three-dimensionally modulated incommensurate crystal structure of
lazurite from Baikal region known as “isotropic cubic lazurite” was determined for the first time.
Strong [110]-directed satellites are placed 0.2154(1)√2a* apart from a main reflection in the
diffraction pattern of this crystal.

What's that mean in laymen's terms? (this is a link i made in "make a shorter link", as the original was huge. i made it in firefox browser, which may or may not effect your ability to see it - depending on your browser type)

LOL basically that there are so many different crystal lattices in so many directions, that any energy flow if at all would be so scattered to be useless... well at least within Earth science

So what properties are you looking for?

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Scattered energy? Hrm. I'm not looking for anything. I'm just trying to figure out what the thing with crystals and pyramids is all about.

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 07:49 PM
link   
sorry I do not post much I can nver think of anything to write when I actually start writing. I was just wondering. Instead of scattering energy, is there a chance that the Lazurite and Gold could be used as a sort of superconductor for building energy for the gates? I gata go through and re-read this topic again.

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join