It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stargates are real

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo

Originally posted by halfmask
(...)

What makes them "fallen" is their original decision to interfer with humanity, against the .... well to put it bluntly, the "prime directive", which is that the guys out there are not supposed to interfer with the developement of the folks down here. But since both parties are free will agents.... well you get the rest of the picture. Only some of those who belong to the organization that "tinkered" with our species, were locked up. More came later. And since it seemed we didn't learn from our lessons, we were right back to square 1 -- this was signified by Nimrod's decision to reopen the star gate at Eridu, during the reconstruction of Enki's E.Abzu, then called the Tower of Babel.

The "good angels" are still around too. But they don't interfer with humanity's development. Instead, they spend most of their time fixing the messes made by our free will decisions and sudden realization that we screwed up royally. lol Like oh, about the time WW III kicks in and we use that extra spiffy technology we got from the fallen ones, it'll dawn on the world leaders that they made a huge mistake.
What tech did the "Fallen" give us during world war 2? And, if you are to say the all mighty nuk; do you mean to say that the "Fallen" told Enstine "E=MC squard"?

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by halfmask What tech did the "Fallen" give us during world war 2? And, if you are to say the all mighty nuk; do you mean to say that the "Fallen" told Enstine "E=MC squard"?

Element 115

You could call it the "Swedish Stone" of TH Moray....

You could call it Naquada...

Bob Lazar had some...

Doesn't matter the name... its all the same

Einstein invented the refrigerator and flunked high school...so.....

Atomic energy is good for bombs... not so good for energy... at least until we figure out how to use it... all we do at our nuclear reactors is boil water to turn turbines... what a waste...Literally

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by halfmask

What tech did the "Fallen" give us during world war 2? And, if you are to say the all mighty nuk; do you mean to say that the "Fallen" told Enstine "E=MC squard"?

It's actually very old knowledge, if you consider the descriptions in the hindu Mahabarata, in which a war between "gods" flying in vimanas, clashed in aerial battle that ended with the humans on the planet surface below being fried in various ways. You've read the accounts, correct?

This is not to say absolutely that Einstein was given the knowledge by the fallen ones, but pretty much anything is possible once a technologically advanced civilization begins to interact with a less technologically advanced civilization. The matter is then one of he said she said they said, rumor and hearsay and so on. The best answer to the question is to consider history.

[edit on 19-9-2006 by undo]

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 02:09 PM
link   
This is part of the communication I had with a person (James F.), who has experienced some of Dr. Fred Bell's products ( www.pyradyne.com... ) that is derived from the technology that the Andromedan aliens gave him and supposedly the government. James plans to travel into other dimensions which involves 2 of Dr. Fred Bell's FireStarr Orbs: www.pyradyne.com...
or possibly 2 of the Micro Starrs: www.pyradyne.com... :

James F. said; "For me, my main goal has always been to get the full-blown systems III and do the interdimesional teleportation stuff. If you're not familiar, we're talking about physical teleportation into other dimensions. Major stuff. I still plan to, it is a lifetime goal. David Fickle, the U2 producer, has done this with two Firestarrs in place. I just don't have the room currently to do any of this heavy-duty work, it takes some space, and I can't afford another Firestarr right now. When I sell my current Firestarr, I'm reinvesting in a new Receptor, as the one I've had is ten years old now. If I can get a new home in the next year, it must have enough room for the systems III, and if I can afford, it, I'll reinvest in another Firestarr. All of the technologies together intensify the whole experience.
After you get a Firestarr, you have to consider getting into the lasers, which have come down in price a great great deal. They are a must with a Firestarr."

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by realanswers
After you get a Firestarr, you have to consider getting into the lasers, which have come down in price a great great deal. They are a must with a Firestarr."

I though flagrant selling of products was against the rules here!!!

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Working on the second chapter of my third book now. Not an easy task, I might add. I've read the material so many times, I'm not sure if I'm making the mistake of assuming the reading audience understands details i've not included. I don't want to add too much detail and run the risk of being redundant.

[edit on 20-9-2006 by undo]

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 05:09 PM
link   
I think the more detail the merrier!

Anyone willing to put forth the effort should read and reread this thread, and the other related thread. I'm eager to see the additional chapters for your book Undo. I'm really fascinated by this information.

Keep up the good work!

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo
Working on the second chapter of my third book now. Not an easy task, I might add. I've read the material so many times, I'm not sure if I'm making the mistake of assuming the reading audience understands details i've not included. I don't want to add too much detail and run the risk of being redundant.

[edit on 20-9-2006 by undo]

One thing I have found reading books over the years is the attention to detail. The best books that cature my attention are those that paint the picture in my mind...

Also consider your first two short books are "teasers" They set the tone and the theory.

I have found that even here at ATS very few read the whole thread... even a few mods have been guilty of that... and so have I, though I do go back later and catch up...

Put the detail in... assume that the person who is reading your book has never seen or heard of the other two nor read the threads.

Most likely they have had exposure to the other works, so the more detail to express your version of the events of the day the better.

Lots of pictures too
Visual impact always catches the reader... I do most of my research hunting images then read the associated texts... I find it faster to get to what I am looking for...

And don't do this one free!!! I will buy at least two copies!! Everyone else out there from danekin to Henry is making a fortune... You did all this work, why not get a little reward.

The two ebooks are short enough you could include them as a preface or addendum

Thats my opinion anyway

I have been busy for a while... kinda on the track of what I mentioned earlier the Mars and Moon connection...

Now you remember our talk about the water? Well there was TONS of water on Mars... NASA has proof and so do I

Haven't found the stargate up there yet but thats gonna be tough!

The famous "face" exposed for what it truly represents... and the first confirmed anomalie....

MARTIAN FILESMARTIAN FILES

So if there was water and its now gone...[Nasa's current puzzle:where did it go]
and if you take that stargate and open one end on Earth... the other at the bottom of the Martian Sea...

Voila instant drain.... wipe out Mars by sucking up the water... flood the Earth with all that extra water... short circuit the gate and Kaboom! Two worlds wrecked in a short time...

Now people this is PURE speculation LOL Nothing to back it up... yet

In the meantime closer to home... we have evidence of mining operations on the moon. Its actually the hot topic in two threads with pictures from John Lear....

If you don't want your faith shattered don't go here... These are images from the 1966 Lunar Orbiter II untouched before they landed on the moon.

The results are collected here...

Enigma's on the Moon

The threads are here

Lunar Strip Mine in John Lear's Moon Photos??

John Lear's Moon Pictures on ATS

[edit on 20-9-2006 by zorgon]

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Isn't this a TV show?

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 05:52 PM
link   
ZORGON!

That was exactly my idea.. (I'm glad I'm not the only one who had the same thoughts) its on Undo's other stargate thread..
Star Gate info continues

Say there is more than one stargate, several more as proposed. And some are above ground (although buried) and some are underwater (most likely buried).
Let's also say they open to.. Mars for instance.

When the gates open in such a way, in my mind, I can imagine some gates on Mars releasing a flood from the underwater Earth gates, while the other gates on Mars suck in the atmosphere and dirt and dump that out on the above ground Earth gates, kind of like a pressure balance, hydraulics on the grandest scale.. interdimensional hydraulics.. (If all that makes sense to ya'll)

that or vice versa as you proposed. Again, lol, its pure speculation.

[edit on 9/20/2006 by aecreate]

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Whee, we are on the top 100 most replied to threads.

Zorgon,

Thanks for the encouragement! It wouldn't surprise me at all about the Mars flood idea, because, from what I can tell, Enki is accused of creating the flood in at least one instance. It fits with my theory that Ra was modelled after Enki and his E.ABZU and that the appearance of Ra in the Legend of Ra and Hathor is in fact, a memory and metaphorical reference (however obscure) to Enki's E.ABZU. The man and the building became the same entity, and since I think the E.ABZU was in fact a spacecraft, it's not surprising that the ancient priests wrote them up as parts of the same thing with one name in some instances, and two names in others. Same goes for Hathor. If you read the Legend of Ra and Hathor, Hathor becomes the "Eye of Ra" - surely a weaponized spacecraft with, among other things, infrared capabilities that could "see" through solid rock. Also in the Legend of Ra and Hathor, Ra's "Eye" as a weapon, creates a flood of "red blood," which fits with the idea that Mars might be involved somehow (something I was avoiding without sufficient textual evidence, but which fits the pieces of scattered information if you connect the dots).

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 09:23 PM
link   
no he didn't jus ask if this was a tv show..lol

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProfTom
Isn't this a TV show?

Hi Prof,

Well, here goes the theory: According to Wikipedia, the original screenplay for the film, "STARGATE" (which was the basis for the TV show) was written by 2 egyptologists who put their THEORIES into it. Now, I wasn't even aware of their "theories" when I started this study. What happened was, I was studying biblical prophecy and ancient sumer, looking for correlations since some of the biblical passages reference that area of the world. When I noticed the references to the bottomless pit, it dawned on me that it might have an equivalent location in ancient sumer. It didn't take long to find it. Then it dawned on me, that since this place, called "Abzu" and "Abyss", was somehow connected to the "Field Constellation" that it might be a passageway to the stars.

It's the icing on the cake that the city of Abydos, Egypt, a city name which figures prominently in the TV show (the planet the first stargate trip goes to in the movie is identified in the TV show as Abydos), just so happens to be the egyptian word "Abdju" which is pronounced Abzu. Little similarities such as that, were not by intention on my part - they suddenly became obvious, after the fact. Confirmation, I guess you could call it.

Any questions?

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by aecreate
ZORGON!

That was exactly my idea.. (I'm glad I'm not the only one who had the same thoughts) its on Undo's other stargate thread..
Star Gate info continues

AAAARRRGGGG another thread to follow? Sheesh!!!

I seem to recall a phone call awhile back discussing the Gate underwater on Mars or was it an email... Oh well

Top 100 Eh! Not good enough... we need more ammo Need to make the top 10

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 03:06 PM
link   
An email, and my response was: flood gates of the deep? has potential, i say.

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I do believe that the Tok'Ra are helping bring down the gas prices as of late.

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by shwnster

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Well if they REALLY wanna help, have them drop me off a couple pounds of Naqauda wil you? That would solve a few energy problems I am working on..

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Well if they REALLY wanna help, have them drop me off a couple pounds of Naqauda wil you? That would solve a few energy problems I am working on..

Which reminds me -- Did you read Peter Goodgame's "The Giza Discovery"? The research he and David Rohl undertook on the egyptian city of Naqada, was fascinating. It's close to Abydos. Was the site of the arrival of some of the first members of the "Falcon Tribe", who were the early founders of the egyptian religion (enter Nimrod as Osiris). All kinds of mesopotamian artifacts were found in their burial pits. In fact, their burial pits were lined with "mud-bricks", clearly a mesopotamian tradition. They had lapis lazuli jewelry, mined from the mountains of Iran and Afghanistan. Jugs with handles reminiscent of the Ubaid period of mesopotamia and so on and so on. The odd thing was, the royals heads were removed from their bodies before they were buried.

THAT, I found highly unusual and rather suggestive of what we were discussing before regarding the opening of the mouth "tools."

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Did Osiris really die?

You know there sure are alot of books out there that include Osiris among the dying and rising gods. But after studying his history, I'm not so sure he "died" in the sense we humans regard as death. For example, on the Shabaka Stone it says:

This is the land ////// the burial of Osiris in the House of Sokar. ////// Isis and Nephthys without delay, for Osiris had drowned in his water. Isis [and Nephthys] looked out, [beheld him and attended to him]. Horus speaks to Isis and Nephthys: "Hurry, grasp him ///."
Isis and Nephthys speak to Osiris: "We come, we take you ///."
////// [They heeded in time] and brought him to [land. He entered the hidden portals in the glory of the lords of eternity]. //////. [Thus Osiris came into] the earth at the royal fortress, to the north of [the land to which he had come...]

To me, this sounds like Osiris was rescued, "they heeded in time" and he entered the "hidden portals" (which were hidden in the earth in the north of Abydos - et.al, in the Osirieon).

Did Osiris escape this life via death or did he use the hidden portals - "He entered the hidden portals" ?

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join