It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stargates are real

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 02:32 PM
link   
And let's take a gander at Enlil's E.KUR, and the "other" star gate.

Here's an interesting passage in the ancient sumerian text called "Enlil in the E.KUR"

He has taken up residence in Nibru, the lofty bond between heaven and earth.

[...]

The front of the city is laden with terrible fearsomeness and radiance.

[...]

Its interior is a wide sea which knows no horizon. In its ...... glistening as a banner, the bonds and ancient divine powers are made perfect.

[...]

Its brickwork is red gold, its foundation is lapis lazuli.

[...]

Enlil , holy Urac is favoured with beauty for you; you are greatly suited for the Abzu, the holy throne ; you refresh yourself in the deep underworld, the holy chamber. Your presence spreads awesomeness over the E-kur, the shining temple, the lofty dwelling.

[...]

Its fearsomeness and radiance reach up to heaven, its shadow stretches over all the foreign lands, and its crenellation reaches up to the midst of heaven.

[...]

He alone is the prince of heaven, the dragon of the earth.

[...]

Enlil , your ingenuity takes one's breath away! By its nature it is like entangled threads which cannot be unraveled, crossed threads which the eye cannot follow.

And this is from Enlil and Sud, another ancient sumerian text:

At that time Enlil had not yet been given a wife in the E-kur; Ninlil's name was not yet famous in the Ki-ur. After travelling through Sumer and to the ends of the universe, he ......; in his search throughout the Land, Enlil, the Great Mountain, stopped at Erec.

And one last one from "Enlil and Ninlil":

Enlil approached the man of the Id-kura river of the underworld, the man-eating river.

----

I can't link these for you because they come from a website that is down at the moment and has been so for about a month. It can be found on the Way Back Machine at archive.org... by typing earth-history... into the search box, then following the links on the bottom of the page once it loads. I just happened to have saved the sumerian section of the site to my computer.

[edit on 9-9-2006 by undo]

posted on Sep, 10 2006 @ 10:18 AM
link   
The Id-kura river mentioned in "Enlil and Ninlil" ("Enlil approached the man of the Id-kura river of the underworld, the man-eating river") is an interesting designation for a river. Apparently, the word "ID" means "river" and the word "kura" means one of several things. It's from the Akkadian "kuru" which means furnace, kiln, and kindling wood ( perhaps for their bright, sparking appearance) . So the Id-kura river of the underworld that eats men, is in fact, likened to a river of a furnace or a river that sparks like fire . the possible obvious interpretation is a - river of lava. But let's see how this plays out in light of the information concerning the sacred tree of these "holy" cities.

According to the information regarding the "mec tree" of Enki's E.Abzu, the tree is likened to a cluster of branches that spreads across all the lands and the sky. I saw in the description examples of the biblical Trees in the Garden, such as the Tree of Good and Evil, in which the serpent resides. In the same text, Enki is likened to the Great Dragon, so not only does this hint at the "worm" (or serpent) hole, it also seems to suggest that the tree is itself a symbol of the wormhole. So, let's look at the description of the "river" again.

It's a river of the underworld, that eats men. It has a firey, perhaps a shiny, glowing appearance, a sparking or sparkling appearance - maybe even red in color, or it generates a great deal of heat, perhaps. this seems to also tie into the opening of the Bottomless pit in Revelation 9, as the opening of it refers to smoke and fire rising up as its opened. Of course, the smoke may be steam, it's really hard to tell at this point. Considering this is yet another reference to the underworld, it seems a bit surprising that in this instance the "river" is firey or glowing, sparking, shining, in appearance, whereas the underworld entrance of Enki is watery in appearance - still, they are both Abzus, underground chambers, in which the gods "refresh" themselves, and are born from.

I suppose it could be said these were just examples of enlil as a fire god and enki as a water god, but that's not exactly true. Enlil was the god of the air, the wind, not fire. Enlil would be more likened to Baal'zebub, the god of flies or the god of flying things or the god that flies or even, the god of the dead (referencing the preponderance of flies that accumulate on the corpse after death - which is not my interpretation of the god of flies but some dictionary definition. my interpretation is it's a reference to flying in ufos).

[edit on 10-9-2006 by undo]

posted on Sep, 10 2006 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Undo, I gather from your postings, you suspet Enki might be the bad one, and Enlil be the good one? Keep of the good work, you guys this is some cool reading.

posted on Sep, 10 2006 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aleksander
Undo, I gather from your postings, you suspet Enki might be the bad one, and Enlil be the good one? Keep of the good work, you guys this is some cool reading.

No, not really. Enlil seems to be another angelic being, from what I can tell. I could be wrong, of course. But based on some of the information, I would say no. While based on some of the other information, I would say yes. My overall impression is that someone attributed to him, some of the works of Jehovah, yet he does many things that don't sound like Jehovah at all, nor are they mentioned in scripture. One of several possibilities exist to explain this, for example:

1. It could be that Enlil was attributed with some of Enki's activity and vice-a-versa, this includes some of the additional information said about them.

2. It could be that Enlil and Enki were attributed with some of Jehovah's activities.

3. Enlil may have gotten a bad rap.

4. Enki may have gotten a bad rap.

5. Their priests may have misunderstood.

6. Our translators may have misunderstood.

7. Enki and Enlil were simply part of the fallen angels who arrived in Genesis 6:5 (and earlier in at least one case).

[edit on 10-9-2006 by undo]

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Anybody that is familiar with Dr. Fred Bell's work and background knows that if anyone is able to open a stargate, it is him. Here is a link to a couple of high resolution pictures of a stargate, courtesy of Dr. Fred Bell:
www.bbsradio.com...

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by realanswers
Anybody that is familiar with Dr. Fred Bell's work and background knows that if anyone is able to open a stargate, it is him. Here is a link to a couple of high resolution pictures of a stargate, courtesy of Dr. Fred Bell:
www.bbsradio.com...

I've read his information on pyramidal devices, while searching for pyramid information. I remember thinking -- odd, i wonder if this guy thinks the pyramids were bedrooms.

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 10:58 PM
link   
More on the "Id-kura" river
mentioned in "Enlil and Ninlil.

There are two other translations of "kur" or "kura":

Loom
Wood

The problem with either of them is their age in relation to the original text. the text predates them both by quite a bit, leading me to believe that the Akkadian translation is likely to be the closest, etymologically.

The akkadian translation was furnace or kiln.

So I'm thinking River of the furnace or River of the kiln, would be the most accurate, unless I missed something during my studies (Which is possible).

[edit on 11-9-2006 by undo]

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by realanswers
www.bbsradio.com...

LOL I like his assistant

See now thats what I'm talkin about when I say crystal energy... you need BIG ones... the little things you wear around your neck are useless

[Just glanced in will look more tomorrow... ]

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Oh BTW, this underworld "river of the furnace (or kiln)" wreaks havoc on the mainstream version, that the rivers of the underworld were specifically and exclusively water. In Enlil and Ninlil, the underworld river doesn't sound like water or at the very least, doesn't sound like any water I've ever heard of before unless the water was under the influence of something artificial.

[edit on 12-9-2006 by undo]

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 08:29 AM
link   
And more information. According to the pennsylvanian - sumerian dictionary, the word "ekur" meant prison or institution, thusly tying the references to the biblical bottomless pit being a prison for the "fallen angels" directly into Enlil's E.KUR (and his Dur.Anki (heaven-earth bond) presumably?).

ekur [PRISON] (12x: ED IIIb, Old Akkadian, Ur III, Old Babylonian) wr. e2-kur "prison" Akk. şibittu

psd.museum.upenn.edu...

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo
In Enlil and Ninlil, the underworld river doesn't sound like water or at the very least, doesn't sound like any water I've ever heard of before unless the water was under the influence of something artificial.

Water influenced by something artificial???

Where do you get these silly impossible notions from :shk:

Oh wait.... ummmm errrr

SOURCE

Darn those Japanese

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Undo,
I watched the Return of Nephilum video by Missler and his words on Tartarus stuck out so I did a quick google for "Tartarus & bible" and found this:

"The second Greek word, tartaros, which has also been translated into the English word "hell," occurs only once in the New Testament (II Peter 2:4), and does not refer to humans, but to the restrained condition of fallen angels. Its meaning, translated into English, is "darkness of the material universe," or "dark abyss," or "prison."
In Greek mythology, Tartarus was the lowest hell, the place where the Titans (who rebelled against Zeus) were restrained. It is described as being as far below Hades as heaven is high above the earth. As far as we can apply Greek mythology, we can understand that these angels were cast so far down as to be out of sight. Their place of restraint was so far down that one would think they would never be able to crawl out.
They are being restrained because they are facing judgment. Unfortunately for us, they are restrained in the place where we live! ... We are sharing this place with them. Worse, as they would see it, we are intruders in their space. They consider us invaders." Source

So did Enki and Enlil's gates lead to this "prison"? Or did one lead there and the other gate somewhere else?

It mentions that "they (the fallen angels/titans) are being restrained, and are facing judgment", does that mean this a present condition now, and that it was only a sentence, and they are bound to be released? Or are they down there for eternity..?

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by aecreate
Undo,
I watched the Return of Nephilum video by Missler and his words on Tartarus stuck out so I did a quick google for "Tartarus & bible" and found this:

"The second Greek word, tartaros, which has also been translated into the English word "hell," occurs only once in the New Testament (II Peter 2:4), and does not refer to humans, but to the restrained condition of fallen angels. Its meaning, translated into English, is "darkness of the material universe," or "dark abyss," or "prison."
In Greek mythology, Tartarus was the lowest hell, the place where the Titans (who rebelled against Zeus) were restrained. It is described as being as far below Hades as heaven is high above the earth. As far as we can apply Greek mythology, we can understand that these angels were cast so far down as to be out of sight. Their place of restraint was so far down that one would think they would never be able to crawl out.
They are being restrained because they are facing judgment. Unfortunately for us, they are restrained in the place where we live! ... We are sharing this place with them. Worse, as they would see it, we are intruders in their space. They consider us invaders." Source

So did Enki and Enlil's gates lead to this "prison"? Or did one lead there and the other gate somewhere else?

It mentions that "they (the fallen angels/titans) are being restrained, and are facing judgment", does that mean this a present condition now, and that it was only a sentence, and they are bound to be released? Or are they down there for eternity..?

According to the biblical accounts and the pseudopigraphical accounts, the fallen angels who were in ancient sumer, were forced to go back into the Abyss, the bottomless pit, (my belief is these are star gates). The gates were then locked and buried. Since most of them were already in subterranean chambers beneath artificial constructs of some sort. the constructs either vacated (in the event Enki and Enlil's "ziggurats" were actually spacecraft) the visible earth space, or were destroyed, and the earth covered the evidence of the gates beneath the sites. One in ancient Nippur (Nibru) and one in ancient Eridu. After the mesopotamian flood, Nimrod (Enmerkar), attempted to rebuild Enki's E.ABZU at Eridu (it was called the Tower of Babel and the Etemenanki) and reopen Enki's Abzu gate, only this time. Jehovah intervened, destroyed the Tower and reburied Enki's Abzu gate. This left only one gate unaccounted for (that i know of so far) - Enlil's Dur.Anki gate, his Abzu.

I have a theory that Nimrod dug up the Dur.anki gate after his failure (remember he was a world emperor at this point, being the king of several lands, including Egypt, Akkadia, China and possibly even India) at Eridu. He and his entourage took the Dur.anki gate to Abydos (which by the way is egyptian Abdju, pronoucned Abzu), where he built the "Osirieon" chamber and placed the Dur.anki gate in it. After his death, the thing was forgotten, although several pharoahs tried to find his "Burial" spot in Abydos. Finally Seti I found it, while trying to lay the foundations for his own temple. He rennovated it, added two chambers to either end of it, and potentially found the Dur.anki gate inside it, as well. It was after this point, that the Book of Gates was written, which he had carved into his albaster sarcophagus. A cursory reading of the Book of the Gates, shows that Seti I had limited knowledge about the gates and how they might have functioned, which is one of the reasons the gates would not be opened again until the last days - no one had the technological ability to do so till now. But the gate, if it was ever there, was gone (to my knowledge) by the time the Osirieon was rediscovered by Flinders Petrie and Margaret Murray in 1903.

However, Seti I's tomb has an interesting descending passageway below the site of his sarcophagus, which has not be fully excavated because it goes below the water table. The potential exists that it may be there, although I don't know why Seti I would risk getting it wet unless it was already wet and unharmed when he found it, as the Osirieon contained a fairly high water level.

Anyway, this would make the "star gates", prisons of a sort, since they couldn't come back to this planet. But it also says they were sent to outer darkness. I believe this may indicate they were sent to a part of the universe that is very remote and far removed from any planetary civilizations. Let's assume they sent back one mothership which took all that time to get back here (some 5000 years), from which descends the fallen angel who opens the bottomless pit with a "key", letting out his comrades or rather, provides the needed technological know how (the key?) to humans, who make the machinery by which the gate can be opened. When it's opened, the fallen ones that had been held back from coming here, are free to access earth from across the universe, and they then invade enforce.

This is all theory and conjecture and hypothesis based on several ancient texts.

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 11:36 PM
link   
A god study

some correlations i'm guessing at so far:

Sumerian "An" (Anu) is equivalent to Egyptian "On", "Anubis" and "Wepwaut."

Sumerian "Enki" (Ea) is equivalent to biblical "Satan" (in some cases), Akkadian "Dumuzi", Egyptian "Ra", Egyptian "Ptah", Egyptian "Atum," and later, Babylonian "Tammuz" (truthfully, all of the fertility gods stem from Enki. Ra is the only sun god that derives some of his history from Ea, most notably references to his appearance and activities in the Legend of Ra and Hathor. Ptah as a creator god coincides with Enki's creative history, although Enki's history has parts in it that are potentially stolen either from Enlil or Jehovah, meaning that Ptah could potentially be equivalent to Jehovah or Enlil moreso than Enki-Ea. Atum is most likely a case of ancestor worship, stemming from biblical "Adam". In some cases, Ea is attributed with parts of Adam's history).

Sumerian "Enlil" is equivalent to biblical "Baal" and later, Babylonian "Bel". In some cases, "Enlil"'s activities coincide with those of the biblical Jehovah.

Akkadian "Shamash" shares the Egyptian "Ra" with Sumerian "Enki"/ Akkadian "Ea" or rather Egyptian Ra derives partially from Shamash and partially from Ea.

Akkadian "Enmerkar" is equivalent to Egyptian "Osiris" and biblical "Nimrod" and later, Babylonian "Gilgamesh"

Akkadian "Inana" is equivalent to Egyptian "Isis" and biblical "Ashtoreth" and later, Babylonian "Ishtar"

Babylonian "Marduk" tried to lay claim to most or all of their deeds.

posted on Sep, 15 2006 @ 06:10 PM
link   
you talk about the fallen angles being sealed away, so they are not here now. Then if this is true where are the Non-fallen angles?

posted on Sep, 15 2006 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by halfmask
you talk about the fallen angles being sealed away, so they are not here now. Then if this is true where are the Non-fallen angles?

What makes them "fallen" is their original decision to interfer with humanity, against the .... well to put it bluntly, the "prime directive", which is that the guys out there are not supposed to interfer with the developement of the folks down here. But since both parties are free will agents.... well you get the rest of the picture. Only some of those who belong to the organization that "tinkered" with our species, were locked up. More came later. And since it seemed we didn't learn from our lessons, we were right back to square 1 -- this was signified by Nimrod's decision to reopen the star gate at Eridu, during the reconstruction of Enki's E.Abzu, then called the Tower of Babel.

The "good angels" are still around too. But they don't interfer with humanity's development. Instead, they spend most of their time fixing the messes made by our free will decisions and sudden realization that we screwed up royally. lol Like oh, about the time WW III kicks in and we use that extra spiffy technology we got from the fallen ones, it'll dawn on the world leaders that they made a huge mistake.

posted on Sep, 17 2006 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Hi Undo,
If you are who i think you are. Do you have any info on the Blue Apples theory and how this features with the Annunaki if at all? IS the stargates powered by radoiactive power found in technology that the annuaki possesed.

Ironfist

posted on Sep, 17 2006 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by ironfist
Hi Undo,
If you are who i think you are. Do you have any info on the Blue Apples theory and how this features with the Annunaki if at all? IS the stargates powered by radoiactive power found in technology that the annuaki possesed.

Ironfist

I'm not William Henry. I'm female. The blue apple theory is erm, well it doesn't sound right for some reason. Blue apples growing on a vine, carried on a pole? What about just big grapes for big people? Genetically-modified grapes.

As far as what powers a star gate -- I have no clue.

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 07:43 PM
link   
This is part of the communication I had with a person (James F.), who has experienced some of Dr. Fred Bell's products ( www.pyradyne.com... ) that is derived from the technology that the Andromedan aliens gave him and supposedly the government. James plans to travel into other dimensions which involves 2 of Dr. Fred Bell's FireStarr Orbs: www.pyradyne.com...
or possibly 2 of the Micro Starrs: www.pyradyne.com... :

James F. said; "For me, my main goal has always been to get the full-blown systems III and do the interdimesional teleportation stuff. If you're not familiar, we're talking about physical teleportation into other dimensions. Major stuff. I still plan to, it is a lifetime goal. David Fickle, the U2 producer, has done this with two Firestarrs in place. I just don't have the room currently to do any of this heavy-duty work, it takes some space, and I can't afford another Firestarr right now. When I sell my current Firestarr, I'm reinvesting in a new Receptor, as the one I've had is ten years old now. If I can get a new home in the next year, it must have enough room for the systems III, and if I can afford, it, I'll reinvest in another Firestarr. All of the technologies together intensify the whole experience.
After you get a Firestarr, you have to consider getting into the lasers, which have come down in price a great great deal. They are a must with a Firestarr."

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Wowsers!! An Infomercial

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join