It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious scars on back, me and my boyfriend...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2005 @ 03:26 PM
link   
This is a weird one. Please excuse if this doesn't seem relevant to medical conspiracy, but I was not sure where else it should go.

My boyfriend, Jeff, and I, were fooling around last night and he mentioned that he has 5 deep horizontal scars on his lower back and he is unsure where they came from. Now the weird part is, I have the same scars and I don't know why, where, or exactly when they appeared. They definitely weren't always there...

They are located on the relative middle lower back and run parallel to each other in horizontal stripes. Is this normal? I wouldn't think anything of it, except we both have the exact same scars. I hate to rush to conspiracy theory, as it just seems a bit presumptuous, so I felt I should ask the people out there:

A. Do you have similar scars?
B. Is this explanable by current physiological knowledge?
C. Any theories?

posted on Dec, 17 2005 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Could they have come from your mattress?

posted on Dec, 17 2005 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I have scars on my body and I have no idea where some of them come from....How about some pics?

D

posted on Dec, 17 2005 @ 05:15 PM
link   
It sounds like you two lovebirds got a little more carried away with each other than you realised.

It happens.

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Are they still open, or actually scars as you mentioned. How much are they scared up? And is there any red spots around it.

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 11:07 PM
link   
haha, i think i know what ur talking about, her i think this is what you have.

putfile.com.../35423041052.jpg&s=x12

i woke up one morning and noticed them, it was one heck of a night lol.

[edit on 21-12-2005 by ATSGUY]

[edit on 21-12-2005 by ATSGUY]

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by ATSGUY
haha, i think i know what ur talking about, her i think this is what you have.

putfile.com.../35423041052.jpg&s=x12

i woke up one morning and noticed them, it was one heck of a night lol.

Yeah, they're an awful lot like that. It seems like there must be some logical explanation, but the "bed theory" doesn't seem likely to me, not sure why.

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 11:17 AM
link   
This does not look like hot monkey love scratches.
It looks more like stretch marks in the dermis layer of your skin from stretching the skin excessively.

This could happen during love making if you bend your back to an extreme or while involved in sports, doing some yogic positions, autofellatio, or any activity that hyperextended the skin.

The photo suggests that the dermis has torn and shows through the epidermis.
If the marks are very red, you may have damage to the hypodermis.

If this is causing any discomfort or you have any concerns that you need addressed, please see your GP. Better safe than sorry.

If it's a minor disfigurement that is causing no discomfort you could try using vitamin E oil on the effected area two or three times daily for several months.

I'm not a doctor, but I play one on TV.

[edit on 6-1-2006 by Country Soul]

[edit on 6-1-2006 by Country Soul]

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 02:58 PM
link   
never thought about that, i could use some vitamin e if it will help get rid of the marks ( i would like to have a clean scare free back for summer). Also i am involved in sports, wrestling so that could possibly be the cause.

also if you are not joking and do play a doctor on tv, then can you possibly tell me the name of the show it would be really cool to be talking to a celebrity...lol

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 10:31 PM
link   
I have marks on my back just like what you said... they just appear out of the blue you don't feel them or nothing. Kinda scary actully. Anyway I have about 20 onmy back. I was told it had to do with something supernatrual or something like that. They look kinda like you were struck by something like a whip for example. It looks like you've had them forever don't they?... I don't know what to say really I'm still trying to figure it out...

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 06:16 AM
link   
OH MY GOD.....

Ok so im not the only one.
I too have horizontal scars on my back. Wanna here something odd?
From time to time they appear in different places on my back. One week
there are 4 of them on my lower middle back, 4 weeks later theres 6 of them
on my upper back and clear and scar free on my lower back like they never appeared. Right now i have just 3 scars in the middle of my back - nowhere else.
They are not red, they look like they have been there for many years. It looks like i got whipped or something. It doesnt hurt at all. When you feel it , it just feels like a scar from a burn.
I started getting these scars when i started to suffer from sleep paralysis. Its when you wake up in the middle of the night alone in your bed, and your paralyzed and the only thing you can do is open and close your eyes and look around. And you start hearing voices and seeing "figures". And you try calling for help and try moving - but you cant.
Ive went to see a doctor about these problems. The doc gave me pills for my sleep paralysis (but ill still get it if i sleep curled on a hard surface then straight on my back on a soft surface). And he gave me some cream for my back scars. The cream works, but as the scars heal, new ones will appear in a different area on my back!!!!
Anybody experiencing the same things? Or something similar? Is this something supernatural?

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 03:58 AM
link   
My boyfriend has the same thing as well. They are huge scares, he would have felt them bleed if his skin had been torn, but he has no idea how they came about.. and more keep appearing.. its strange.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 02:42 AM
link   
my son has the same. they appeared somewhen around age 14/15. As if he had been whipped across his back. Thought it might have been his mattress was too thin and the slats on the bed had done it but no. He has aspergers (autism) so know he is not having rampant sex! I know he has never been abused. It can't be stretch marks from weight loss as he has always been skinny as a rake. It is a real mystery.

new topics

top topics

join