It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sun, Aliens, Chemtrails, Electromagnetics ??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2005 @ 04:58 PM
link   
So is ESP or mind control a Electromagnetic frequency?

Does the sun have ecltromagnetic frequencies come off of it?

If aliens are real would they be belived to communicate to human via electromagnetics?

And final would chemtrails be used to block something superior from communicating with you via electromagnetic wave? So no matter an alien approach or god approach it would make the government out to be pretty bad an antichrist if you will..?

I have read a few people state a few common occurances of esp messages and all of them stated to see chem trails start showing up after the fact. I belive even that yahweh guy with the orb thing which may be a bad example.

Please give me some feedback

[edit on 23-10-2005 by japike]

Mod Edit: Fixed Title.

[edit on 24/10/2005 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Oct, 23 2005 @ 06:00 PM
link   
What does this have to do with the New World Order?

Aliens & UFOs
Post Your Theory, Sighting Or Abduction Report.

New World Order
Is The New World Order Going To Come Into Power?

posted on Oct, 23 2005 @ 06:09 PM
link   
ah well a mixed thought

chemtrails = secret gov = nwo i guess

cheers

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 10:45 AM
link   
The crux of your thread topic seems to be centered on ESP... So I'm moving it to the Paranormal Forum... That may or may not be the last stop on the track, this thread seems to have it's ticket punched for multiple destinations.

Conductor Monkeys, not just for "all aboard" anymore...

[edit on 24/10/2005 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by japike

If you can control someone through radiation then yes.

Yes, in the form of light.

If aliens are real would they be belived to communicate to human via electromagnetics?

Possibly....

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Here're my views:

Well, we're not positively sure whether or not esp (e.g. telepathy, telekinesis, teleportation, precognition) even exists, although the results of the HB Rhine studies at Duke University lead me to believe there's something out there.

But so far no one has succesfully correlated any form of esp to any part of the electromagnetic spectrum -- at least as far as I know.

The Sun radiates in just about every electromagnetic frequency known, inclucing x-rays, infrared (IR), visible light, ultraviolet (UV), etc. Certainly you can measure the sun's output across a very wide range of the EM frequencies.

Who can say? That's like asking if I were female, what kind of female would I be? Since I'm not a female, anything you ask would be simply conjecture.

And final would chemtrails be used to block something superior from communicating with you via electromagnetic wave? So no matter an alien approach or god approach it would make the government out to be pretty bad an antichrist if you will..?

"Chem-trails" are a hoax. The persistent contrails you see in the sky are simply normal jet engine exhaust by-products (99+ percent water) which has flash-freezed to ice crystals, and, because the ambient temperature is equal to or lower than minus 40 degrees and the relative humidity is equal to or greater than 100 percent, the ice crystals don't sublime back to water vapor.

Please give me some feedback

You got it.

posted on Nov, 19 2005 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Off_The_Street
"Chem-trails" are a hoax. The persistent contrails you see in the sky are simply normal jet engine exhaust by-products (99+ percent water) which has flash-freezed to ice crystals, and, because the ambient temperature is equal to or lower than minus 40 degrees and the relative humidity is equal to or greater than 100 percent, the ice crystals don't sublime back to water vapor.

chemtrails is a hoax?...how can this be a hoax... i see chemtrails every day... they are fake ass clouds that are covering something up... i dont understand it at all... and since when do airliners fly that high off the ground?...ive been on a few flgihts and ive never seen any exhaust coming off the back of the airplane...

mod ed to shorten quote

[edit on 19-11-2005 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Nov, 19 2005 @ 12:39 PM
link   
chemtrails are not a hoax,personally i think the governmnet uses them to help control our weather patterns...chem trails are some type of artifical clouds,soon as the wind hits them,the trails start to become more wide spread and can easily be mistaken for clouds..with alilltle help from haarp they could easily control the weather patterns.

posted on Nov, 19 2005 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by FarFromDanK
chemtrails are not a hoax,personally i think the governmnet uses them to help control our weather patterns...chem trails are some type of artifical clouds,soon as the wind hits them,the trails start to become more wide spread and can easily be mistaken for clouds..with alilltle help from haarp they could easily control the weather patterns.

yeah i think this is a possiblity that more people should look into... nice quote by the way...

new topics

top topics

join