It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Text messsages from Satan?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 02:55 AM
link   
I had an experience about 2 years ago during the summer. One day I got atext message on my cell phone. THe source of the text came from the internet from t-mobile website. Name from text was Satan 666. THe message was some kind of warning or threat. I was weirded about it but went about my buisness. Anyways i rode my bike to my friend's house. I left the bike in front of my friend's house and went inside. I came back out and my bike was gone! I was so freakin pissed that some1 actually stole my bike that quick.Well anyways i get another text message from supposively satan telling that he stole my bike. Right then i thought my friends were playin jokes on me. So i keep receiving text messages from the internet from satan but sometimes it would be from another cell with the number (666)666-6666 of course. So within 6 months i got bout like 10 messages varying from threats and warnings.But some of these messages contain things of what i was doing at the time or was about to do.Meaning whoever was sending these messages knew what i was doing at the time or soemone was outright stalking me.Not only was getting these messages but 2 other of my friends were. Now during these whole time i was suspecting one of these friends was behind because only they knew what iwas doing. If it was a prank i had to be one of them dued to circumstantial evidence. BUt one time i was with them chillian at house planning what to do for the nite. We decide to go to a club . So like 2 minutes later all of our phones rang or acutually the text alerts rang at the same time. We all got same message of warning us not to go to the club. Now this one was a internet message from satan. RIght there and then i just had no clue what was goin on cause i had my friends in my sight the whole time when we gotthe message. So all in all i got about 12 messages with situations like this not knowing who was doin this. So I am convinced this was supernatural due to the overwhelming evidence ive seen. Now im not asking u guys to believe me because i have no proof for u guys except my own word. But i wanted to know if any other poeple out there had this kind of ordeal or recieved text messages from supposively "Satan" from the internet or from another phone.

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 03:15 AM
link   
there is a voip thing where you can spoof caller id....

We tried out that new caller ID spoofing service meant for law enforcement agencies, private investigators and collection agencies. We were able to make calls pretending to be from satan (666-666-6666) as well as from pi (3141592653), fake movie people (555-555-5555) and lastly, Tommy Tutone (867-5309). How did we do this? With a new service from Star38.com. We interviewed their CEO, who explains how this all works and more. Read on…

cellphones.engadget.com...

[edit on 14-9-2005 by namehere]

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 03:27 AM
link   
What a thieving, cowardly, gutless, backstabber... I am a firm believer in spirits, but I have not seen much really bad stuff in person. I am foolish enough to have no fear of Satan, or demons, though I imagine that they must exist, since I have seen quite a few things that have looked like the work of guardian angels. But I was also told long ago that there are no evil spirits, just mischievious ones who get their jollies from scaring folks. Whether that is true or not is not certain to me. Regarding your case, if it is not just one of the quadrillions of internet lies, and you are being honest, then I believe you. In my life, spiritual things have been a constant. The movie 'The Exorcism of Emily Rose' showed quite a few things that I have either seen or friends have seen. But, as with her case, and I am going to speculate, yours, I would not be shocked to learn that the malevolent harasser you had to deal with was lying through his teeth. Demons are noted for being liars. He/she or it may have just gotten ol' Lucifers okay to spook you in his name. I doubt the existence of a Satan as the church sees it. I think there is no hell, or heaven, and no Prince of Darkness, but I don't know for sure, so my taunting of the devil, calling him a chicken, pantwetter, thumbsucker, cowering scaredy cat little baby demon, may be a mistake......so far he is a no show though, that goof. Well, I am glad you shared that story, and I really hope it isn't made up, cuz one thing I have seen online is the idiotic act of just lying for no reason. Then they say, ha ha I fooled ya. Whatever. Who cares if I was fooled, I don't. I am just glad I wasn't the bonehead lying to everyone.
I have a good feeling you are being totally truthful, though, just so you know. And if you'd seen my life, you'd know why it is easy for me to believe you. That type of thing wouldn't be out of place.

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by namehere
there is a voip thing where you can spoof caller id....

We tried out that new caller ID spoofing service meant for law enforcement agencies, private investigators and collection agencies. We were able to make calls pretending to be from satan (666-666-6666) as well as from pi (3141592653), fake movie people (555-555-5555) and lastly, Tommy Tutone (867-5309). How did we do this? With a new service from Star38.com. We interviewed their CEO, who explains how this all works and more. Read on…

cellphones.engadget.com...

[edit on 14-9-2005 by namehere]

That actually quite interesting but it says only law enforcement and other agencies are able to use it. The only way a person was doing this was that person was there and stalking us that same time every time we got that message which i think i believe is highly unprobable. I dont believe is was satan of course but it could of been just a spirit or demon causing mischief and goin about their decieving ways. But thanks for bringing that up. I have a uncle who is a sheriff so Ill ask him that see if we can use to see if we can duplicate the same situation.

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Dont worry Blackguard. I wouldnt waste my time and lie about this. I just want to find out if there is logical explaination for this which i highly doubt or could frankly be paranormal.

fum

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 02:17 PM
link   
BAHAHAHAHA

Satan text messaging kids roflsauce if he really was satan he would just go and stab u and eat you with his pitchfork ROFLMAO hehe

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fingon
Dont worry Blackguard. I wouldnt waste my time and lie about this.

A wise choice. I know the annoyance of dealing with the scoffs, jeers, chuckles, rolled eyes, and personal insults that are the typical responses people have when told about any paranormal events in my life. They dismiss the possibility of them instantly, and because usually the event cannot be scientifically explained, they feel pretty self confident in there mockery. I wonder why you were targetted, any ideas?

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Have you ever messaged him back?

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Quit it with the sarcastic remarks. You've heard it before...if you have nothing to contribute to the discussion, bite your tongue and move on.

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 05:06 PM
link   
worldwatcher I hate one-liners and sarcasm as much as you do, I am a big supporter of the battle against them. I'm not trying to be funny at all, my question is completely serious.

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I tried texting and calling back the number but it wouldnt let me cause the number was out of service and can't text back the website which was the t-mobile site. I dont know why I was targeted but my other friend actually got a little bit more texts from him then I did. The only thing I can think of was that I used a ouiga board a year before it happened but my other friends didnt use it though.

[edit on 14-9-2005 by Fingon]

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Im not saying your a liar or anything, but if Satan did exist, why would he spend his time with you(Let alone warn you)? What namehere said seems logical to me. And, could you tell me what an ouiga board is?

[edit on 14-9-2005 by Necromancer]

[edit on 14-9-2005 by Necromancer]

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 07:41 PM
link   

I also don't think it was satan, but you never know. More likely a clever person who enjoys messing with people in obscure ways. Allthough it is a very strange story. I do belive Figon that this actually happend.

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Well im not exactly saying its satan behind this its just his name on are on his texts. The only two possible conclusions that I arrive at is that its either some1 is stalking me and I mean like NSA stalking or its paranormal. When i say paranormal i also believe its not satan himself but could be like a demon or evil spirit spreading his lies or trying scare the crap out of me.

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Oh a ouija board is a board game where u can communicate with spirits. Its actually a popular game board from parker brothers.
Heres a link that will better explain it.

www.djmcadam.com...

[edit on 15-9-2005 by Fingon]

posted on Sep, 19 2005 @ 05:48 PM
link   
If you think it is Spiritual then to rid that demon .. "Boice" or "Boyce" outta your phone m8 & in Jesus Name you command him to leave,i'll prob get a few "comments" on this .. but it's what i have learned in Spiritual Warfare.

[edit on 19-9-2005 by ChandlerBing]

posted on Sep, 19 2005 @ 06:08 PM
link   
It was probably done using this:
wmg.tmomail.net...

posted on Sep, 20 2005 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by compwiz32190
It was probably done using this:
wmg.tmomail.net...

Not to sound like a jerk but I already know u can do that. My case is that whoever was sending the texts knew what we were doing at the time when we recieved the texts or what we were plannig to do. The only logical explaination is that we were wired in our houses or on our clothes or somethin with spy cameras cause those texts we received knew too much or knew what were goin to do

posted on Sep, 20 2005 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Fingon, it's quite clear that you have some sort of spy equipment around you and/or your friends (infact it's probably them) a fair portion of the time.

Now I suggest this is either someone you know, or some weird twisted, sick rich dumbarse having a bit of fun at ur expanse.

The best thing you can do is ignore this, and make sure you give your mobile phone the finger and make some witty remark when you get these messages, because whoever is doing this will surely be watching.

posted on Sep, 20 2005 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Text messages from Satan you say? We all know that T-Mobile is probably another incarnation of Satan so no suprise.

But on a bit more serious note I'd just ignore it. That or contact T-Mobile and see if they can help you out. I doubt they'd have much problem clearing up a few prank calling issues. It's either that or give your phone an exorcism, you never know, it might just work.

<<   2  3 >>

join