It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Text messsages from Satan?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2005 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Honey I am sorry to say this but I think you are being a bit naive here.
One of your "friends" is doing this and its quite easy to do with any sort of device for listening including someone having a cell phone call open the entire time you are discussing your plans so that some partner in crime they have can call you all once they know for sure what you are doing.. and like I said.. an open cell call is not the only or even most likely way of doing this.. the ways to eavesdrop on a conversation are limitless.. so dont let the fact that this prankster knew your plans be some convincing factor for you.. as others have shown masking the true source is more than doable and as I have shown knowing your plans is NO MIRACLE.

I know you WANT to believe, but this is DEFINATELY someone messing with you.. plain and simple.

I would figure out who it is and turn the tables on them ... heh.. but thats just my 2 cents.

posted on Sep, 28 2005 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I have a program that will allow me to send you a text message from any name I'd like, as long as I know your cell phone provider and have your phone number. It's not too difficult, most cell phone companies have information on this, but if you use their service it requires authentication. Ours does not.

posted on Oct, 6 2005 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Satan must have eaten him by now.

Either that or the questions got too specific...

posted on Oct, 7 2005 @ 11:41 AM
link   
No I'm still here so he hasnt eaten me yet. I'm being naive? It seems that u guys are content in believing it was my friends. However I cannot assure u guys in believing that it wasn't my friend. Though I can only give u my word that it wasnt them. Believe me I really thought it was them in the beginning but there are too many cirumstantial evidence that point otherwise. Could it be one big prank? Possibly. Yet it was not my friends. i know its easy for u to say its my friends but seriously, why would they go out with a prank like this. Its wasnt even funny to them when this was goin on. What would they gain from this. I knew my friends for 5 years. It just no possible way they did this. Like 2nd had thoughts said earlier, I tried to see anyway possible of how they were doing this. I examined everything from their reactions to any other evidence that would gave them away. So no I'm not being naive here. I'm not the person who believe it was Satan behind this right off the back. I tried to see what was possible and what wasn't. And it being my friends was not possible.Could it be Satan? Its very possible and I was pretty freaked by some of the texts. Yet it could been one big prank. That is possible but it would been some preson with no life that went all out with technology and must stalked me like he was an agent or seomthin. And for what, for laughs? I'm sorry poeple but I find demons more plausible in doing this then someone stalking me but I dont rule out any of those two possibilities. But I do rule out my friends.
Yet I believe it was demons cause they always have intent to. Why because they just trying to scare me or annoy the hell of me. I seen alot of stuff to make me believe so. So don't tell me this is something I want to believe in because this demon stuff aint somethin to mess around with.

Oh by the way, these texts stop about year ago so I havent got any since. Ithink some of u are under the impression that i still getting them but im not.

[edit on 7-10-2005 by Fingon]

posted on Oct, 7 2005 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Actually, the idea of it being a friend hadn't occurred to me, but now that you mention it, it would make sense. You seem pretty convinced it wasn't, though.

I've gotten some bizarre text messages on my phone in the past. Most of the time it was from a coworker using that software I was talking about earlier that my company developed. There were two exceptions, though. I don't remember the two messages, though one was some kind of, "congrats, you won a trip to Hawaii" thing if I signed up for a website. The other was a bit more bizarre. On tracing the messages back, the pages were made from Mexico. I don't know anyone in Mexico.

It's very possible that it could have just been a random person who wanted to screw with people. He got some software along the lines of what we have, and just sent a Satan message to several people. There was a time when, if I had the technology, I would have done something like this and thought it was absolutely hilarious, even if I never got to see the person's reaction. More than likely, I'd be more amused without the reaction than with, because I could create the scenario in my mind of what's taking place.

Did you ever reply?

posted on Oct, 7 2005 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I too have been contacted by satan, except I took a picture of it...now I am on the run...so see you later! (I hope)

files.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 7-10-2005 by 12 12 2012]

[edit on 7-10-2005 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Oct, 7 2005 @ 06:52 PM
link   
That has got to be one of the most annoying phones to dial on I have ever seen...Unless you're dialing a number like 582-0528 or something, but if it's in a different areacode, you're hosed...

posted on Oct, 7 2005 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by junglejake
That has got to be one of the most annoying phones to dial on I have ever seen...Unless you're dialing a number like 582-0528 or something, but if it's in a different areacode, you're hosed...

OH MY GOD...are you satan cause thats my nmber THATS M Y N U M B E R! How did you know that? Did you also know my area code is (205)? Are you the prince of darkness wasting my cell phone minutes? Leave my phone at once you villian!

THE POWER OF T-MOBILE COMPELLS YOU!

posted on Oct, 7 2005 @ 09:06 PM
link   
I'm sure the author of this thread, Fingon would appreciate members staying on topic.

To quote my fellow mod, theBandit795:

If you feel the need to scoff at, make fun of, or ridicule a member because he made a post or started a thread that you don't agree with, or that you think is stupid, crazy, too out there or ridiculous. Do not post anything. Ufology and paranormal studies have suffered for decades because anything in that area is constantly ridiculed and made fun of by the media and by the average joe, because of it conflicting with their beliefs of what reality is. Not one belief on reality is true, and no one has the "copyright" on what's 100%, no 101% true or not. Not me, not you, not society, not science... NO ONE. Thinking it's otherwise is just being ignorant.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Some good advice, fellow ATSers

posted on Oct, 8 2005 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Well I have been MOD'D again...just like in this thread

Me thinks you folks have a bit a power trip going on!

You know, no where in this post did anyone make fun of or riducule anyone. One post to a long thread with a little humor, excuse me...you folks should change your AVATARS from "WE'VE GOT YOUR BACK" to "WE'LL GET OFF YOUR BACK"!

posted on Oct, 8 2005 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by 12 12 2012

You know, no where in this post did anyone make fun of or riducule anyone. One post to a long thread with a little humor, excuse me...you folks should change your AVATARS from "WE'VE GOT YOUR BACK" to "WE'LL GET OFF YOUR BACK"!

Originally posted by theBandit795

Do not post anything.

What he said.

[edit on 8-10-2005 by phixion]

posted on Oct, 8 2005 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by phixion

Originally posted by theBandit795

Do not post anything.

And your take on this is...what again?

Looks to me like maybe posting to pump points, I'm not sure. Doesn't TOS say something about posting quotes and adding nothing of your own? hmmmmmmmm

[edit on 8-10-2005 by 12 12 2012]

posted on Oct, 8 2005 @ 07:14 PM
link   

And your take on this is...what again?

Looks to me like maybe posting to pump points, I'm not sure. Doesn't TOS say something about posting quotes and adding nothing of your own? hmmmmmmmm

Get it through ur head. Dont use humor to ridicule. Don't share my beliefs? Thats fine. Post whatever u believe. Just dont ridicule me with ur sensless humor. Respect is all we ask for.

Mod Edit: to remove huge quote.

[edit on 8-10-2005 by kinglizard]

posted on Oct, 11 2005 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I don't believe it is Satan but I don't mock what people believe I'm sure everybody has different beliefs and hate to be mocked for what they believe. It is pathetic you don't have to believe but at least respect it.

Anyway back to the original poster do you have any brothers and sisters you mentioned that one occasion you and your friends were in the room and the message knew what you planned to do it couldn't be any friends unless they had spying equipment could it be a brother or sister eavesdropping and then pulling the prank?

[edit on 11-10-2005 by Mikomi]

posted on Oct, 11 2005 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Nah sorry I don't have any brother or sisters. Im the only child. It still can't be any of my friends based on my observations but it can be someone else. The only person I can think of is my friend's exboyfriend. I only met him twice but I would think he wouldnt be too fond of me since me and my friend are very close and have been actually together before. Actually my friend and I were messing around together while she was with him but he never found out. Other than him I just can't reseaonably think of any1 else. I highly doubt that he will go that far and plus we only met twice briefly. But of course he when he did see me, he probably saw me as threat because of how good looking I am
. Especially when he is not good looking at all and short.HaHa!

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 01:22 AM
link   
As a satanist myself, I don't see satan as a single being. Perhaps it is a mischevious demon of a sort. Also, you keep mentioning two friends. Could there be anybody else besides close friends like somebody in your family. If it continues and nobody comes up and tells you your on Fear Factor or something like that, I would probally alert somebody. I would just pass it as a hoax by some kid looking for kicks but if he goes far enought o use spy equipment or not returning the bike, it could be more serious. Hope the culprit is found.

posted on Nov, 19 2005 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Isnt Satan out to colloect souls,why would he warn u not to go to the club to avoid danger.

posted on Nov, 20 2005 @ 01:46 AM
link   
fingon...

i understand the software or program that someone else brought up can only be used by authorities... didn't you say that your uncle was a sherriff? have you ever been in any trouble? or would there be some reason that your parents or family would have wanted to keep tabs on you? do your folks have the numbers of your friends as well?

i'm just trying to offer up logical solutions first, and once you've eliminated any possibility that it was family (or even friends) then some of the more fantastic explanations could be explored....

if it started out as a joke (a funny, haha sort of thing) but then went too far, maybe your friends wouldn't be willing to fess up now... as it's been too long and they saw that it was taken a little more seriously than anticipated.... seems other programs are available... even without expensive spy equipment, other members have offered up reasonable explanations for how keeping track of your activities could easily be done.

you might think in 5 years you know your friends quite well, but in the grand scheme of things.... well, i've got friends i've had all my life- and i'm still finding out that every once in a while they're capable of things i never would have believed possible of them (you'd think after 30-sumpin' years nuthin' could shock or surprise me? man o' man, was i ever wrong!!) if they thought fessing up would jeopardize your friendship (which is obviously important) that'd be enough motive to NEVER mention it again and just let the game stop.

you said one of your friends was getting more messages than anyone else? maybe he's overcompensating for 'guilt'? check him first! borrow his computer and see if he's got any of the programs that members suggested... is his sentmail automatically sent to a folder and saved somewhere? why not check mail from that time and see if there are any outgoing messages to all of you... the same friend could have written the message 'prior' to suggesting you all go to the club and had a message sent at a time he'd already planned to be discussing it with you... are you all using the same cell phone provider? who among you uses t-mobile?

if it were you and you alone that were being harrassed in this manner, the 'ex-boyfriend' of your friend would be a likely suspect, but would that person have access to the phone numbers of all of your friends as well? why go through so much trouble when it won't 'get the girl back'?

i really want you to start digging and thinking this through... i personally don't believe that satan would have tried to prevent you from going out to a club... and if he wanted to 'getcha', he wouldn't be sending a text message later acknowledging he failed to do so... LOL, i do wonder if he sold your bike to pay off all those text messages tho! start with your friends, hun... no matter how well you feel you know them... get to the bottom of it so that you can not only ease your mind about what it really was, but you can 'clean house' and get rid of a few 'friends' before they end up doing something really harmful in your life... i wouldn't have any respect for any 'friend' that couldn't be honest- and wouldn't keep them around much longer.... you'd be doing yourself a huge favor in more ways than one if you can uncover the truth of the matter.... whatever that may be!

~am

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 04:05 AM
link   
About three months ago back in december i got another text message from "Satan". Keep in mind that before this one I haven't gotten any messages since 3 years back in 2003 which is odd. So i decided to take a pic of my cell with the message in it so you may better understand of what i have been receiving . The top link is the message and bottom is the source of the message. Now the first messages that i received 3 years were coming from the t-mobil website through the internet. though the last 3 messages i recieved came from the number 666-666-6666. Of course i tried calling back but it says it out of of service

i50.photobucket.com...
i50.photobucket.com...

[edit on 28-2-2006 by Fingon]

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 06:57 AM
link   
LOL

Looked at your pics, I wouldn't even give this a second glance.

Whoever this is is wasting their time / money. I get blank messages some days I don't even care myself.

Just ignore it, you have way better things to do than even give a thought to this. It's NOT satan, just some weirdo having 'fun'.

- Naz

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join