It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Text messsages from Satan?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2005 @ 11:14 AM
link   
T-mobile does suck anyways the way they try to rip people off. They are probably owned by satan anyways haha. But yea iknow for sure it wasnt my friends but was probably some sick bastard who has no life. Actually there was this one person who was a friend of my ex. She kept saying how weird he was and how he kept begging her to be with him. Ha that never happened but anyways i only meant him once but he was probably still jealous that i was still best friends with her and the fact we were still fooling around. But that will meant that he had some pretty crazy spy gadgets which i doubt. Yet I having a hard time finding a logical explanation for this. There was one instance when we when hiking up a hill one nite with two of my friends. We go up there at nite because on the hill we have an awesome view of the city. On are way up there we seemed to startle some mountain lions in bushes. We spotted like 3 of them in which they took off running. So we were like lets get the hell of of here. Before we left we see one trotting down the hill toward our direction so there and tehn we took off running. I dont think it was actually chasing us but we took no risks and ran for he car. So we got back to my friend's house and chilled watching tv. Thats when we recieved a text message at teh same time on all of our phones. The message was somethin like "next time you wont get away so easily". This message is the one that crept me out the most. Cause i knew for sure it wasnt my friends sending them. The good thing is that there hasnt been any other incident or text since the last one a year ago. So they just mysteriously stopped.

[edit on 20-9-2005 by Fingon]

posted on Sep, 20 2005 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Necromancer
Im not saying your a liar or anything, but if Satan did exist, why would he spend his time with you(Let alone warn you)? What namehere said seems logical to me. And, could you tell me what an ouiga board is?

[edit on 14-9-2005 by Necromancer]

[edit on 14-9-2005 by Necromancer]

oija or something like that, and uhm what would you do if you were a god? i would control someones life. i would scare them to death, and help them, you can do what you want

posted on Sep, 21 2005 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by cownosecat
Have you ever messaged him back?

Actually, that's an interesting question. Why not
try messaging back some time? See what happens.
Test him/it. Say something outloud and then message
him/it and ask what you just said. If he messages back
and get's it right THEN I'd be worried!

[edit on 9/21/2005 by FlyersFan]

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 07:02 PM
link   
just now i was talking to my friend online useing AIM,she was using her phone...and in the middle of this these wierd symbols start appearing instead of what shes supose to type...and then it goes back to normal after like 5 minutes...think anything of it? can anyone translate it or anything?...she aint no hacker and she was useing a phone that cant generate these texts..and what ever it was supose to be..niether could my computer..cuz it said it couldnt..thats why it was put into these symbols...:::

(friends screenname): Ïu8ïMÓm8;ïr¹a[ÙMËe7èüN»Ï :Zþ®Ñ óûMÑÓíòDGAðð2ï r8?ÝdPòÔÉËa6;*·ßôôÛfÂn2( "¿Ýtù-ÑÑe9-ÓAôt»J»AaP¾òï:h^.Úeù-µËè

(friends screen name): ú$.àéù¼L

do you think it could be paranormal?like someone trying to talk to me? cuz i always feel someone stand behind me while im on... or is my computer playing tricks?

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 07:14 PM
link   
kiliker30, this may be relevant.

SymbOS.Cardtrp.B is a Trojan horse that runs on the Symbian operating system, which is used in Nokia Series 60 cellular telephones.

The Trojan also drops W32.Ifbo.A, Backdoor.Berbew.N, W32.Wullik@mm, SymbOS.Cabir.B, and disables several applications on the compromised device.

Symantec link.

Sanc'.

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 12:12 AM
link   
so are you saying that her phone might have gave me a trojan? oh crap...at least i know it wasnt anything that might be paranormal..cuz that would be wierd...but thanx ill check out the link..my computer was acting kinda funny
stupid comp ~kiliker

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Damn there viruses running through cell phones now?

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Satan is one cheap S.O.B. if he has to steal your bicycle.

posted on Sep, 25 2005 @ 07:21 PM
link   
WTF?... No, it's no virus or trojan, all cell phones give and recieve that from time to time, well my old phone did when I had a samsung with AT&T. The message just gets scrambled up somewhere between your cell phone, a satelite, and it's destination. I've had it happen plenty of times, not paranormal, just techonological.

However, I believe everything else you say is truly strange. Just filling you in on this.

posted on Sep, 25 2005 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by HukdUnFonixWerks
WTF?... No, it's no virus or trojan, all cell phones give and recieve that from time to time, well my old phone did when I had a samsung with AT&T. The message just gets scrambled up somewhere between your cell phone, a satelite, and it's destination. I've had it happen plenty of times, not paranormal, just techonological.

However, I believe everything else you say is truly strange. Just filling you in on this.

That probably does happen but I can assure you this aint no scramble up of technology here. I did not arrived lighty on my conclusion of it being paranormal.

posted on Sep, 25 2005 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Satan stole your bike, thats hilarious. I woulda thought ol Larry would have better means of getting around. Well judging by your posts you believe in the devil. Personally I think the whole idea about Satan being a single being is ridiculous. If I was to say Satan was anything id say its a manifestation of negative energy. If you ask me its someone or something playing tricks on you. It obviously has a bit of a sick sense of humour but a sense of humour all the same.

If it happened to me id find it hilarious but pretty odd at the same time. Try sending messages back. Go to a psychic or something like that and see what they have to say about.

I am foolish enough to have no fear of Satan, or demons

I think thats a very foolish statement. Its anything but foolish to have no fear in Satan or demons. Its been proven that 80% of possession cases happen to people that fear demons. Personally I have no fear in anything paranormal but when I was a kid I was scared #less of demons after seeing the exorcist and my mind used to play tricks on me or maybe demons were manifesting as a result of my fear. I used to lie in bed at night almost pissing my pants with fear thinking about demons and one night my bed started shaking. It scared the living crap outta me but the next day for some reason I lost all fear. I just figured that I was too strong to be possessed by a demon and after that ive never been afraid or demons, ghosts or any of that crap.

posted on Sep, 25 2005 @ 11:20 PM
link   
I have tried calling back but the number is out of service but it seems that the text messages seem to go through but i don't get any replies from the texts i sent. Anyways most of the texts i got was from the internet which you can't reply back obviously.

posted on Sep, 25 2005 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Did Satan ever phone you?

Satan always calls collect.

EDIT: And Lucifer never dials direct.

[edit on 25-9-2005 by 2nd Hand Thoughts]

posted on Sep, 25 2005 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by drinkinlikeafish
[....]It scared the living crap outta me but the next day for some reason I lost all fear. I just figured that I was too strong to be possessed by a demon and after that ive never been afraid or demons, ghosts or any of that crap.

You might be infested with an oppression or a dormant possession. This could very well explain your sudden lack of fear following a terrifying experience. Evil is tricky that way.

I'm kidding but I don't doubt this sort of thing occurs all the time.

I'm just now thinking of a link recently posted in the ATS media section of an old Saturday Night Live clip with Father Guido Sarducci. Aliens, he says, visit you and then shoot you with a ray gun that erases your memory. And so he says: "If you'va never been avisited by da aliens then THEY ARE PROBABLY VISITING YOU ALL'A DA TIME!"

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Alright to all you wankers with your "funny" smart a** remarks better quit it. My orginal post is not askin u to believe but maybe to find a logical explanation or poeple with similar experiences to share them.

[edit on 26-9-2005 by Fingon]

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Are you looking for a technical possibility about phones and text and etc? Paranormal might not be the BEST place to get that sort of reply. Maybe a more tech-centric forum.

Sorry for getting carried away off-topic-wise but: "Text messages from Satan?" in "Paranormal Studies". What do you expect?

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 10:32 AM
link   
you might want to think about why he's posting in this forum, than telling him to go off to some tech wise forum. Have you read all of his posts yet? well? if so than you'll understand how dumb that sounds from what you've said. He isn't wondering why he's getting text messages from a number he already knows that he wondering WHY the person knows what he's doing and when he's doing it. Now that thing with the lions sounds pretty damn scary and I say be warned for your next time? Maybe two years ago ? I think you said it was, you had a rival or something and they knew your number and we're trying to get back at you but in a weird conicidental way I doubt he knew anything about the whole "next time you aren't going to get away so easily" thing. So that sounds pretty impobable. I don't have any suggestions for you because this is the first case I've heard anything like this but all I have for you is to watch your back he/she may come back.

[edit on 26-9-2005 by ithilin]

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by ithilin
you might want to think about why he's posting in this forum, than telling him to go off to some tech wise forum.

[edit on 26-9-2005 by ithilin]

I never told anyone to do anything. It's called a suggestion and is not a direct order by default. BTW I also apologized for posting OT. You seem angry today.

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fingon
I have tried calling back but the number is out of service but it seems that the text messages seem to go through but i don't get any replies from the texts i sent. Anyways most of the texts i got was from the internet which you can't reply back obviously.

Fingon, in my opinion, all you are achieving by replying to this "source" is simply letting them know your are still receiving their messages.

How about you ignore the texts for say, 5 days and see what happens. Just trash them without opening them. Then see if there's any reduction in texts.

Sanc'.

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Seriously:

I agree with the earlier post about you being monitored by someone via technology and footwork.

As an outsider, I suspect one of your buddies for this reason: I imagine that it is pretty simple for a techie or to learn from a techie how to send text messages at a predetermined time or with a "trigger" like calling into a mailbox service. At the least, I bet there's more than one program that will hold group messages in an outbox until "told" to send them to all recipients.

Because only your buddies were there, one or more of them would get a sick kick out of being there when it went down. And in the club instance, if everyone decided not to go to the club, then the Warning's sender could just NOT SEND the warning. People can be sneaky and devious. Who had the clubbing idea?

How did they react at the time? Do they bring it up at weird times now (like maybe to keep it on your mind or when they're bored)?

Did you ever get your bike back? Because what sort of neighborhood was it? An apartment or house right off the street or with a substantial front yard? Alley?

Did you ever get the bike back? IF not, do you think it was sold? (was it a junker or a good one) Or maybe some one just wanted to be mischievous and threw it away or hid it? If it was a cheap bike it is possible someone who new you might have considered it expendable and fair game in their opinion.

Has anything happened that can't be explained by a "rogue friend"? Did the Club blow up or something? Nothing was predicted before the fact so far as I can tell. At the least, play it all down around those friends and remain vigilant.

I think the devil or real "Satan" will be in the details and circumstances.

[edit on 26-9-2005 by 2nd Hand Thoughts]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join