It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World War III (Or the Crusades II) – The 7 Stages to Caliphate

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Interesting read, would be great if the OP is still around so we can have a discussion with him/her.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Ok, this one I did have a read of.

The dates are wrong for a start but I admit that with this ISIS thing, it is underway, however ISIS are already turning other 'Muslims' against them and I bet they weren't expecting that, so I don't think this will last much longer than this year!

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist
Ok, this one I did have a read of.

The dates are wrong for a start but I admit that with this ISIS thing, it is underway, however ISIS are already turning other 'Muslims' against them and I bet they weren't expecting that, so I don't think this will last much longer than this year!

Seems to me the OP actually gave other Muslims fighting against the caliphate as the only option to defeat it and change the course, right?

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

Yep. Thats how I see it now anyway... even AQ are apparently against them now, calling them 'Satans' & 'Devils'.

They came through the gates of hell when they opened.... lets hope they get taken back.
edit on CSTWed, 04 Feb 2015 17:03:29 -0600u2805x029x0 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: adding text

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

Seems to have vanished from ATS, last post 13th April 2008

Would have been interesting to hear their views now!

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 05:21 PM
link   
“To begin withdrawing [military forces] before our commanders tell us we are ready would be dangerous for Iraq, for the region and for the United States. It would mean surrendering the future of Iraq to Al Qaeda. It would mean that we’d be risking mass killings on a horrific scale. It would mean we allow the terrorists to establish a safe haven in Iraq to replace the one they lost in Afghanistan. It would mean we’d be increasing the probability that American troops would have to return at some later date to confront an enemy that is even more dangerous.”
George Bush in 2007

If that idiot could call it before it happened then anybody could. I'd like to point out I'm not directing this post at the OP but the journalist he is quoting. And I don't mean any malice in what I have wrote.
edit on 0061642 by sg1642 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 05:21 PM
link   
there is no way this sick radical sect is going to convince the rest of the Islamic world that they can take over the world. Sure maybe some people believe it can happen but reality is something completely different. I don't see inner city gangs converting anytime soon nor do I see myself bowing to them locally. The whole idea is a half-baked fantasy cooked up by people with true convictions but those convictions are not reality.

and p.s. if anything this falls in line with what VonBraun told the Rosin woman about the coming plan concerning international terrorism and asteroids and such. I guess we can expect an alien invasion next. Or at least a lame attempt by our government to simulate one ala project blue beam

edit on 4-2-2015 by bottleslingguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Im quite taken aback as to the accuracy of the OP.
It would appear everything is going exactly to plan.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: OneManArmy
Im quite taken aback as to the accuracy of the OP.
It would appear everything is going exactly to plan.

I concur ....eerily accurate considering was posted in 2005

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Bravo by the way to whoever, SO MOD or USER, that decided to bring this thread to light, by adding it to the front page.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 08:09 PM
link   
the author of the book

I wonder if he hates to say I told you so...

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 08:27 PM
link   
This thread is a real eye opener. Somewhere in there is mention of Caliph Live TV so I did a search, and although it does not seem to exist yet (in English, gulp) here is a LINK with some interesting things about the caliphate. I had not realized the Glenn Beck predicted in 2011 a coming caliphate, for instance. (Does that make him a prophet? gulp again)

I think many of us need to do some more homework. Brilliant find, FlyersFan. Thanks for pointing it out, SO.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: skippytjc

Excuse me while I take a piss.

Ok. None of that will happen. Conspiracy thinking - and eschatologizing - go hand in hand. We can go down through history and find repetitive examples where the utopian movement - napolean, nazis, soviets - hits a brick wall.

Why should Islam or any other religion be different? Notice how the only successful movements tend to be motivated by a softer-set of notions: liberty, freedom, etc? Albeit, war usually precedes their establishment.

In anycase, I read a book called the "hidden hand" by the middle east political scholar Daniel Pipes which covers the proclivity of Muslims to see the "hidden hand" of God in every single damn thing that happens in the world: particularly those things relevant to Muslim or Arab affairs.

This "hidden hand of God" syndrome is really inevitable when you posit a world where your special set of belief (Islam, Christianity, Judaism etc) sets you a part from others and, not only that, the God you believe in has a political agenda. Islam is this doctrine on steroids. Islamism is horse roids with a cherry-bomb on top.

It's all total nonsense, we know - or at least I know, very probably. By 2020, if Islamism is still around, I'm sure they will need to update the eschatological time-table to fit the new situation.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 11:37 PM
link   
One stage has a movement rising out of the turmoil. Isil... but it was defeated in Iraq to the point Al Qaida refused to send more foreign fighters they were defeated so badly. Only Obamas early exit revived them. That really must have foobar'd their timelines.

One of the stages has all of the old regimes toppled.
Assad did not topple as expected. Team Obama even tried. Which side is he on again?
Jordan did not topple but instead is a key opponent.
Turkey did not topple just waiting greedily in the wings to see if they can hijack what they can.
Iran did not topple and their Hezbollah armies are still fighting and opposing .

Iraq was expected to topple under the crushing force of US invasion. Not very prophetic for the time.

Egypt did topple but rose again. Ooops plan fart.

Libya did topple.

Yemen fell recently but is contested.

The old age of the Saudi King caught up to him in this period which was easily predictable, but the reigns of power so far have made a normal transition. Big predictable window they again lost out on.

So instead of an entire ME toppled with Israel alone, only portions of Iraq, Syria and all of Libya are devoid of old regime power with Yemen in question who will come out on top there.

I would say they failed. They have now lost momentum. The Muslims had a taste of extremist rule in Egypt and said no way.

They are in the stage where they are supposed to have a united ME with an Islamic army. What
they really got is rag tag butchers with minimal capabilities that are not even regional but local and no airforce.

This is perfect time for a killing blow to knock them out, but too bad Obama is more of a golfer and stacked his administration with Muslim Brotherhood connected cronies who probably caddy for him nonstop.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 07:43 AM
link   
If he was able to get his information from top level extremists in 2005 and they informed him of their goals and intentions back then, goals that they have achieved to a degree, it proves they are very skilled and cunning at planning and preparing for the future. Not to be underestimated. They were right about the focus being on Syria and Iraq and have had large amounts of success in both countries. They were right about the toppling of diffirent Muslim governments. It proves the ambition and ruthless single mindedness they possess. Nobody knows for sure how much of their success is due to the help they have had behind closed doors from corrupt officials around the world. I think the main question is have they now ran out of steam and lost the momentum or are they biding their time? The wolves are at ISIS' door and that's the situation that makes people resort to desperate measures.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 08:06 AM
link   
there are over a billion Muslims and their koran teaches submission to (an inevitable/prophesied) Caliphate. regardless of what we non-muslims think they will act on that.

www.brookings.edu...

"According to the story of the prophecy, Muhammad fell silent after he predicted the restoration of the caliphate. Many Sunni jihadists and other apocalypticists have interpreted the Prophet’s silence to mean the caliphate will be restored at the end of time. Among them was al-Qaeda firebrand Anwar al-Awlaki, who believed Muslims would reestablish the caliphate in accordance with the prophetic method after they had finally vanquished the infidels."

also me must remember that a handful of true believers can control a larger number of uncommitted people. especially if they have weapons and are willing to use them (and die in the process). Someone supposedly told Cromwell 'nine out of every ten men will be against you', to which he replied 'what if I put a sword in the hand of that tenth man'.
look at Viet-Nam (and China). a handful of committed communists took control of the whole country. easy to see Calliphate soldiers doing the same.
edit on 5-2-2015 by works4dhs because: add useful linque

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: works4dhs
there are over a billion Muslims and their koran teaches submission to (an inevitable/prophesied) Caliphate. regardless of what we non-muslims think they will act on that.

www.brookings.edu...

"According to the story of the prophecy, Muhammad fell silent after he predicted the restoration of the caliphate. Many Sunni jihadists and other apocalypticists have interpreted the Prophet’s silence to mean the caliphate will be restored at the end of time. Among them was al-Qaeda firebrand Anwar al-Awlaki, who believed Muslims would reestablish the caliphate in accordance with the prophetic method after they had finally vanquished the infidels."

also me must remember that a handful of true believers can control a larger number of uncommitted people. especially if they have weapons and are willing to use them (and die in the process). Someone supposedly told Cromwell 'nine out of every ten men will be against you', to which he replied 'what if I put a sword in the hand of that tenth man'.
look at Viet-Nam (and China). a handful of committed communists took control of the whole country. easy to see Calliphate soldiers doing the same.
you are correct I'm afraid. Look at how easily manipulated, fooled and misled we are in our own countries. We swallow every lie and dance to every tune. There is no reason they can't replicate that in the ME or some of the wider Muslim world.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: sg1642

Called it out, or told us what the plan was? I pick the latter.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 10:30 AM
link   
It seems all very prophetic, but it comes from an Al- Qaeda source and it's ISIL that are trying to drive on with the Caliphate. They do not exactly have millions fighting for the Caliphate do they?

How much land do they possess currently and what countries do they hold this land in?

Iraq - Warn torn and divided by sectarianism.

Syria - warn torn and divided by sectarianism.

They want to make the whole world a caliphate by 2020? Not a chance.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chronogoblin
a reply to: sg1642

Called it out, or told us what the plan was? I pick the latter.
which post mate?

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join