It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China's spies come out from the cold

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:
Oct

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 03:33 AM
link   
I think some people have waken up.

However, CCP is not China, many Chinese are kind.

CCP is the source of evil.

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by joechino
I just know the many their bad things from my friend's mother with my own eyes.I see some people kneel down to Li hong zhi (Falun gong leader who they think he is GOD of the world) with my own eyes.

Is it the choice to chose that bothers you so much? Mao thought he was god and do not Chinese citizens by the millions file past his embalmed carcass each year? How is it any different?

Oct

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 04:40 AM
link   
What bothers the agents is that they cannot let rational persons here believe their silly lies.

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 04:57 AM
link   
But such a large population of sleeper agents in a foreign country can wreak havoc in wartime.. IF war breaks out over taiwan over any other reason.. I'm thinking that the US will rake in all chinese nationals in the US and hold them like they did with the Japanese in WWII

VDS

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by 39 drops of solder
I hope a posting as yours begins to wake up the American that is, for the most part, asleep before a tv set, watching CNN point its finger at another incident in Iraq.

This is the problem with the U.S they are so consumed by this so called war on terror and Iraq that they are completely ignorant of their biggest threat; China.

War on terror or Iraq will pale in to insignificance, as China contains infinite resources, nicely set netweork of overseas spy network, Russia's backing, and new technolgy (most of which may have been espionaged), it's nuclear capability with it's ICBM's and not to mention $$$ they possess.

America will be slowly and unwittingly choked from within by China, if they don't wake up to it's REAL Threat!.

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by joechino
I'm just ordinary people in China.

Yeah. Right. Like ordinary people in China would be allowed to access this site. As heavily as they censor things you wouldn't be speaking your mind in here.

None of the agents have any balls. They'd rather just hide and take cheap shots at people. I'd like to see one of them stand toe to toe with another man and slug it out with bare fists. It would take a real man to do that and none of the Chinese agents would qualify. But what would you expect from a person that spies on his own people? I also don't expect anything more from a nation that would so freely turn its military on its own people. I look at it this way. If you are such an agent of the government and you spy on your own people then you are an enemy of the people.

My 2 cents spoken freely. A right protected by the Constitution of the United States.

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Indy
Yeah. Right. Like ordinary people in China would be allowed to access this site. As heavily as they censor things you wouldn't be speaking your mind in here.

None of the agents have any balls. They'd rather just hide and take cheap shots at people. I'd like to see one of them stand toe to toe with another man and slug it out with bare fists. It would take a real man to do that and none of the Chinese agents would qualify. But what would you expect from a person that spies on his own people? I also don't expect anything more from a nation that would so freely turn its military on its own people. I look at it this way. If you are such an agent of the government and you spy on your own people then you are an enemy of the people.

My 2 cents spoken freely. A right protected by the Constitution of the United States.

If I tell my friends you thought me a spy on my own people,they will die of laughing.
Your words strikes me as ridiculous. When I demonstrated on the Tiananmen Square in 1989,I never thought some years later some westerns thought me a spy only because I am opposed to the evil FLG and tell the truth.Today I know what your opinion is.As long as someone is against CCP,he will be good whatever he is right or wrong.

posted on Aug, 6 2005 @ 11:48 AM
link   
So are you trying to tell me that in China you are free to speak out against your government? That is what I am hearing from you. I am sure this is why China requires internet providers to censor information especially from search engines. If you were honestly an average Chinese person just surfing the net from home you would have put yourself at risk just by being here and certainly you would be at greater risk for speaking out like you have. I as well as most people here just don't buy it.

You are visiting a conspiracy related site and you think people are going to take this at face value. What do you expect people to think when you have someone supposedly visiting the site from a country famous for squashing decenting opinion. What do you expect us to think when that same person speaks out so freely. You are basically trying to convince us that a single man shot JFK and that it was in fact a weather balloon in New Mexico and that Bush actually cares about the working man. You might get a few believers but you will need to work a little harder if you want to swing the opinion of the ATS users in general.

If you are just an average Chinese user well then my apologies. I have my doubts. Prove me wrong.

posted on Aug, 6 2005 @ 01:14 PM
link   
The British have recently granted China the right to a new and increased influx of Chinese tourists.

Was reported on all the major news channels in UK.

But i suppose that if some of these Chinese are spies, then it gives the British, the perfect opportunity, to spie on them with the UK's massive cctv/surveillance of virtually everyone in the country!

posted on Aug, 6 2005 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I don't know if this is relevant.
But I work with a woman, who has been out of Mainland China
for over 30 years.

we talk about it a little..

But to THIS DAY, over 30 years later, she is STILL afraid to say anything bad about the leadership there.
She is afraid that someone will find out, and that she will be "disappeared".
I find it amazing that the fear is SO ingrained in her.

She still has family over there, but there is very little contact. She is afraid that her location will be revealed.

[edit on 6-8-2005 by spacedoubt]

posted on Aug, 6 2005 @ 02:34 PM
link   
i really think you all are mistaken about the chinese having spies. most of the chinese emigrate or imigrate for a better life. spies, sure there are spies but not in numbers you think of. spying is common with every country in the world. im sure there are spies in china from other countries.

im born in the uk but im chinese, and im about to go to university. afterwards i dont know where im going but my dad always talks about opportunities in going back china. am i a spy because my education was taught here? china isnt going to fight wars or anything. just fear their economy thats all!

i went back to china last year. christmas time came and we had a sudden surge in christmas cards...sounds sad but i felt they sent them because they wanted us send them a christmas card back but with money. some people really just want to find a better life thats all not spy for the country.

oh and by the way, i hope you all read the bbc article in full...VDS has chosen specific quotes to down my race. many of my people are innocent.

posted on Aug, 6 2005 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indy
So are you trying to tell me that in China you are free to speak out against your government? That is what I am hearing from you. I am sure this is why China requires internet providers to censor information especially from search engines. If you were honestly an average Chinese person just surfing the net from home you would have put yourself at risk just by being here and certainly you would be at greater risk for speaking out like you have. I as well as most people here just don't buy it.

You are visiting a conspiracy related site and you think people are going to take this at face value. What do you expect people to think when you have someone supposedly visiting the site from a country famous for squashing decenting opinion. What do you expect us to think when that same person speaks out so freely. You are basically trying to convince us that a single man shot JFK and that it was in fact a weather balloon in New Mexico and that Bush actually cares about the working man. You might get a few believers but you will need to work a little harder if you want to swing the opinion of the ATS users in general.

If you are just an average Chinese user well then my apologies. I have my doubts. Prove me wrong.

some things you say are right but tell me one thing...does the majority of news about china usually negative in some way or another to the western world. i mean come on....what kind of happy clappy news about china would bring your attention? world news update...chinese millionaire donates to building a new university...something you wouldnt really hear about.

you hear about people lacking freedom of speech etc but the impression i got from when i went back is that they arent bothered really. they are happy with life because standards are rising and im sure talking today is much different than talking 10 years ago.

posted on Aug, 6 2005 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Channy
Could you explain why my co worker feels the way she does?
She is still terrified of her ex-government..

posted on Aug, 7 2005 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by spacedoubt
Channy
Could you explain why my co worker feels the way she does?
She is still terrified of her ex-government..

in my experience since im born in the uk, i criticize the ccp because im use to of freedom of speech but i do not have fear they will remove me. i have not evidence for to backup what theyve done. ccp have done many bad things, i admit that and thats probably traumatised her in ways. if she was a child then theyre going to come out worse. she probably could act as proof of the governments wrong doings. maybe she doesnt fear them and just does not want to bring up her past. its better to not bring back a faint bad memory and to move on so discussing isnt really a way. i can never answer you fully but i could give suggestions but also the details you given me do not tell me enough. there are people who went through the same things as her but speak out. everyone does something for a reason or another. even if people were willing to speak out im sure they just dont want to talk about it.

i could come up with lots of suggestions. she may have even worked for the ccp, watched her mistakes and feels guilty. maybe she told the ccp of someone doing something wrong and saw how they ended up as. doesnt always have to be fear?

ive blabed on without thinking thoroughly so sorry if i confuse you at points.

posted on Aug, 7 2005 @ 05:02 PM
link   
channy, thanks for the replies..

She left China in her 30's, she's in her 60's now.
All she really says is that she is still afraid to speak out,
that she is still being watched..

posted on Aug, 7 2005 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Things have been changed a lot in China.
You can ask any Chinese people came from China in the last 5 or even 10 years, they shouldn't have such problem.

Originally posted by spacedoubt
channy, thanks for the replies..

She left China in her 30's, she's in her 60's now.
All she really says is that she is still afraid to speak out,
that she is still being watched..

posted on Aug, 8 2005 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Why do I listen to you against my government?Who do you think you are? Are your criterion only if someone is against his government which you dislike ?I will do in my own way ,never follow yours.
Risk?How do you think I should be at risk?Only because I am here and reply the post?I will stay here and see who will arrest me.

If you are just an average Chinese user well then my apologies. I have my doubts. Prove me wrongv

Actually,sometimes I don't know how to express myself very well in English.I will give more facts to you as possible as I can.

Oct

posted on Aug, 8 2005 @ 11:16 AM
link   

I will give more facts to you as possible as I can.

facts?
Good, more facts here, let's see the tyranny of evil CCP:

When speaking about tyranny, most Chinese people are reminded of Qin Shi Huang (259-210 B.C.), the first Emperor of the Qin Dynasty, whose oppressive court burnt philosophical books and buried Confucian scholars alive. Qin Shi Huang’s harsh treatment of his people came from his policy of “supporting his rule with all of the resources under heaven.” [1] This policy had four main aspects: excessively heavy taxation; wasting human labor for projects to glorify himself; brutal torture under harsh laws and punishing even the offenders’ family members and neighbors; and controlling people’s minds by blocking all avenues of free thinking and expression through burning books and even burying scholars alive. Under the rule of Qin Shi Huang, China had a population of about 10 million; Qin’s court drafted over 2 million to perform forced labor. Qin Shi Huang brought his harsh laws into the intellectual realm, prohibiting freedom of thought on a massive scale. During his rule, thousands of Confucian scholars and officials who criticized the government were killed.

english.epochtimes.com...

posted on Aug, 8 2005 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Haha, at least he is better than some guys here can never give out evidence to prove they are good.
Try to prove your enemy is evil doesn't means you are good, or on the otherhand, maybe you are much worse than your enemy.

Originally posted by Oct

I will give more facts to you as possible as I can.

facts?
Good, more facts here, let's see the tyranny of evil CCP:

When speaking about tyranny, most Chinese people are reminded of Qin Shi Huang (259-210 B.C.), the first Emperor of the Qin Dynasty, whose oppressive court burnt philosophical books and buried Confucian scholars alive. Qin Shi Huang’s harsh treatment of his people came from his policy of “supporting his rule with all of the resources under heaven.” [1] This policy had four main aspects: excessively heavy taxation; wasting human labor for projects to glorify himself; brutal torture under harsh laws and punishing even the offenders’ family members and neighbors; and controlling people’s minds by blocking all avenues of free thinking and expression through burning books and even burying scholars alive. Under the rule of Qin Shi Huang, China had a population of about 10 million; Qin’s court drafted over 2 million to perform forced labor. Qin Shi Huang brought his harsh laws into the intellectual realm, prohibiting freedom of thought on a massive scale. During his rule, thousands of Confucian scholars and officials who criticized the government were killed.

english.epochtimes.com...

[edit on 8-8-2005 by google_abcd]

Oct

posted on Aug, 14 2005 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by google_abcd

Try to prove your enemy is evil doesn't means you are good, [edit on 8-8-2005 by google_abcd]

I think you have admitted Your party is evil.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join