It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barton Video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2005 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Barton Ghost

Don't know if it's real or fake but who's to say ghosts are transparent?

Anyway check it out for yourselves. (Make sure you watch it late at night and when you are alone in your house)

[edit on 28-6-2005 by kurtcobainuk]

posted on Jun, 28 2005 @ 01:49 PM
link   
It looks to me, like a white grimm reaper halloween outfit, note the long flowing sleeves. Also it could have been very easy to also use pancake makeup to white up your face, and then a white or blonde wig on top.

I work in a professional haunted attraction at the Venetian Hotel in Las Vegas.

-ADHDsux4me

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 12:55 AM
link   
I remember checking into this thing a while ago. Basically what they came up with is that this thing comes out of a closet. The closet measured a 5x3 or something to that effect. And the thing that comes out is supposed to be around 7 ft tall. Go to the actual website and check it out. The video is pretty scary and they have some good facts on there.

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 12:59 AM
link   
I am loading the video now.....but I can say that spectorel beings, or GHOSTS are not solid in nature.......

I to used to work in a Haunted House attraction, I put in 11 years of hard work with fangs and greasepaint, designing the next creepiest THING to do......

[edit on 29-6-2005 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Yeah, the guy's huge, and look at the way he walks, it isn't normal. He doesn't bob when he walks, he just 'glides'.

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Hm, I'm not seeing what you're talking about. It really does just look like a person in a costume, he doesn't seem to glide, he stands there then he kind of crouches down and moves back at the same time. The videos not that great because the people that took it are wuss's
. I donnnn't know. Looks kinda fake.

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 01:10 AM
link   
I have looked at this 10 times now.

This appreition DOES seem to be somewhat transperant.
I do not however see it walking or gliding.....its just sorta coming halfway OUT of this doorframe.

Real Ghosts have no need to OPEN doors btw......

Its a fun spooker of a video clip anyway.

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 05:05 AM
link   
My take on the video:

Seems to be fake. Reasons for believing so:

- The cameraman blatantly filming the ground or uninteresting corner for a few seconds prior to the "ghost" emerging. This could be a cue for the "ghost" to appear.

- The video seems very "blair witch" in that there was not a good CLEAR shot of this thing. Only a quick pan to a blur or a somewhat human figure then the weenies running down some stairs.

- Notice what looks like a bend in the knee under the gown of this "ghost". It is quite high when posed against the environment and everything below the bend seems to be out of proportion for someone to be standing on the floor, which leads me to believe that this "ghost" was standing on a box, stilts, or some other elevated platform inside the closet. So I do not believe this is something/someone that is 7 feet tall, rather someone who's 5'11" given a boost.

- Also, as previously mentioned, the "ghost" appears to reflect the light of the flashlight fairly well which goes against all I've heard regarding the characteristics of TRUE ghosts.

Now the only thing that may lend validity to this footage is that right as the cameraman is panning to the figure, it seems as though the closet door is closed and a mist or cloud is making it's way out from the closet. THEN when the cameraman focuses for a brief second the mist/cloud then becomes our alleged "ghost". This, though, could be attributed to the circumstance of this video (i.e. low lighting, poor camera work, quick movement, COMPRESSED VIDEO).

Not really even a good scare in my book as there's not enough there to see to be spooked about

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 05:49 AM
link   
wow i saw this AGES ago and i thut it was f*ck!n awesome, that dude in the video is huge ..has wat looks like horns on him.

And wats all that garb on the floor it looked like chunks of meat to me and a freind ..if you go to the actual web page there are pics of random blood smears on the walls and stuff , pretty freaky.

those guys had the right idea runnin away lol i no i wouldnt stick around if that "THING" was in front of me!! hers sum pics of the blood stains and the suposed ghost/demon!!

barton mansion home page

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 06:02 AM
link   
hi anybody watch a show in the uk called most haunted ive just suggested to them using this location for a episode

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 10:07 AM
link   
yeah most haunteds ok but ,you no dude i would actually like to see summat on that show its all god damn noises n stuff..a few unknown s but alltogether nuffin of great significance!

And that ivette my GAWD is she annoyin screamin all the time

so if they did go BARTON MANSION it would be an overseas show seeing as its in california....but gd idea suggestin that!

.peace.

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 10:07 AM
link   
ne body no if this video has been debunked?

i was just thinkin about this.

.peace.

[edit on 29-6-2005 by jinj]

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 01:00 PM
link   
The person seriously just looks like they are wearing a nosferatu mask.
Look:

Barton Ghost:

Nosferatu:

Nosferatu Mask from the Death Studios site:

Look at the ears.. eh eh?

The idea that it's standing on a box works for me. Like I said earlier, it looks like it moves back and downwards. This is because the person is stepping down off the box.

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Its a good scarey video, like the one where the ghost of the little girl is supposedly seen in a corner, twice.

But one has to question these guys, if their friends got the total spooks the night before, who the hell would go back inside at night?

It could very well have been a homeless man....with expensive tastes in latex masks.

Also how come ghosts only appear for amatuers and never for the professional ghost finders?

new topics

top topics

join