It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran – The Ultimate State Sponsor of Terror: Osama’s New Home

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Iran Focus reports:

“Some within the U.S. intelligence community think Osama bin Laden is in eastern Iran, instead of the rugged tribal areas of Pakistan's northwestern frontier, where most American officials think he is still on the run.

U.S. officials said in interviews that the Iran theory, which is held by a minority, is based on bits of intelligence information and the fact that months of CIA intelligence operations, along with search-and-destroy sweeps by thousands of Pakistani troops, have failed to find the al Qaeda leader or his No. 2, Ayman al-Zawahri.

Asked whether the U.S. intelligence community thinks bin Laden may be in Iran, a senior administration official told The Washington Times, "Some people think he is….”

I fear this is the last nail in Iran’s coffin. Imagine Osama in Iran. Like a little kid in a candy store. With all the hatred of anything non Islamic infused into the leadership of Iran, Osama could get anything he wanted to support his will to destruct the non Muslim world. And quite possibly even nukes!!

What a terrible combination: Osama and Iran.

I think the only thing that will save Iran right now is a total revolt by its people resulting in turning over of Osama and its nuke program to the US. And we all know that isn’t going to happen, so it looks like plan “B” is in order. And we all know what plan “B” is…

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 08:06 AM
link   
I hope plan "B" involves lots of carpet bombing and death.

Sep

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Now for the people who dont know anything about Islam the concept of Bin Ladin being in Iran is comprehensable. Bin Ladin = Wahhabi Iran = Shia Shias and Wahhabis are worst enemies than Bin Ladin and the US. And the source of the news is IranFocus, which is an anti-Iran. Look at their headlines and show me one unbiased news in that website

[edit on 13-6-2005 by Sep]

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Actualy, Bin Laden is in Saudi Arabia, where he was working with Baghdad remember?
Bin Laden Is Back in Saudi Arabia - Is Working Closely with Baghdad

No wait, he's in the Toba Kakar mountains in Pakistan:
Bin Laden reportedly cornered in northwest Pakistan

Actually no, he's in China:
How does the rumor that Bin Laden is in China come out?

Or maybe they don't know where the hell he is.
Maybe they're saying he's in Iran to make the very gullible sheeple support actions against Iran.

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by C0le

There ya go, perpetuate human inspired death.

Damn thing is, were someone to make that statement about YOUR country, I would venture to say you be up in arms flaming them for such a monstrocity of a comment.

Nuke the world, let the gods sort them out.

Ya, ya, that's it, nuke the whole friggen world.

Misift

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Yea for Sure!

You can put Osama in Every possible Scenario - and I guess it will work everywhere!

But people always tend to forget that Osama is STILL a Saudi Arabian - and Saudi Arabia is a BIG USA ally, so I guess that does not matter at all...

You want to attack some Foreign Country?

Relate it to Osama and You cant go Wrong!

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Osama is in your mind, and that's what's important as far as those who like to keep war and death going.

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sep
Now for the people who dont know anything about Islam the concept of Bin Ladin being in Iran is comprehensable. Bin Ladin = Wahhabi Iran = Shia Shias and Wahhabis are worst enemies than Bin Ladin and the US. And the source of the news is IranFocus, which is an anti-Iran. Look at their headlines and show me one unbiased news in that website

I dont dissagree with you Sep in theory. But common enemies make strange bed fellows. Thier common absolute hatred of the USA and the west can overrride any religious differences. And Iran Foucs is no more, or less, partial than any other source refferenced on these boards, like it or not.

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Yeah, and after they carpet bomb Iran and start another nice war there, Bin Laden is nowhere to be found and all of the sudden hes thought to be in North Korea.

Or wait, in case they want to take out North Korea and Iran at the same time "Bin Laden is using Kim's private jet to move between Iran and North Korea on alternating weekly basis"

The boogey man is in whatever location the parents want the kids to be scared of.

Sep

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 08:33 AM
link   

I guess the title "crazy neocon" fits you well.

Sep

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by skippytjc
I dont dissagree with you Sep in theory. But common enemies make strange bed fellows. Thier common absolute hatred of the USA and the west can overrride any religious differences. And Iran Foucs is no more, or less, partial than any other source refferenced on these boards, like it or not.

About Bin Ladin, if a little research in history is made, Iran was about to start a war with Afghanistan over the killing of several diplomats. Iran was against Taliban and their supporters such as Al Qaede from the beginning. That is why when the US attacked Afghanistan Iran couldnt help taking revenge and so helped the US during several campaigns the most important of which was the fight for Herat. On the other hand the same cannot be said for neighbouring countries. When Iran wanted to attack the Tabliban in 1999, i think, the Pakistani government backed the Taliban and their friends Al-Qaede. So wouldnt it be more sensible if Bin Ladin ran off to his former friends, Pakistan at the time of need?

about the source, no the IranForcus site is different from other sources reffered to in this website in that it was created with the agenda of attacking the current Iranian regime at all chances. There is not a single unbiased story in that website and a little read of it will certainly show it.

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by thematrix
Yeah, and after they carpet bomb Iran and start another nice war there, Bin Laden is nowhere to be found and all of the sudden hes thought to be in North Korea.

I like your thinking on that :=]

Perhaps we could start a rumor so vast, that the gov actually think he is in the US. Is carpet bombing still applicable?

Misfit

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Misfit

Perhaps we could start a rumor so vast, that the gov actually think he is in the US. Is carpet bombing still applicable?

Misfit

If hes in CA then yes.

Common people we got all these cool big bombs that go BOOM! do you realy want your tax dollars to go to waste while these things rust away in storage?

[edit on 13-6-2005 by C0le]

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sep

about the source, no the IranForcus site is different from other sources reffered to in this website in that it was created with the agenda of attacking the current Iranian regime at all chances. There is not a single unbiased story in that website and a little read of it will certainly show it.

Sep, when I say that Iran Focus is "no more or less" partial than all the other sources used on these boards, I am not giving Iran Focus credit, I am making a statement that every news source out there right now has agendas that make them no different. Bottom line is, you have no way to know for certain if this data is true or not.

And btw: Iran Focus is taking the story from the Washington Times and the AFP.

[edit on 13-6-2005 by skippytjc]

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Rep. Curt Weldon, Pennsylvania Republican and House Armed Services Committee member, writes in his new book, "Countdown to Terror," that a reliable Iranian source he identifies only as "Ali" told him that bin Laden has been in Iran for some time.

"The course of world events have established incontrovertibly that Ali is a high credible source of reliable intelligence on Iranian and other terrorist activities," Mr. Weldon writes.

Why doesn't this guy called 'Ali' just turn him in and collect the $50 million reward money if he's so sure where Bin Laden is?

That's a lot of money to pass up.
You'd think he'd be working night and day to capture him.

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sep

I guess the title "crazy neocon" fits you well.

Mentally sick,murderous, vile, disgusting, sad excuse for a human being would be more fitting. Needs locking up permamently.

I find this just to be another excuse to increase propaganda against Iran.

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Just wondering , if the inteligence agencies are able to detect and find out where he is , why are they not able to take him out?

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 09:14 AM
link   
OK, I found out why this guy 'Ali' can't capture Bin Laden.
It's because 'Ali' is a frail old Iranian exile living in Paris and he's getting his information from someone found to be a "fabricator".

Curt Weldon's Deep Throat
“Dear Curt,” reads one memo excerpt from “Ali” published by Weldon. “An attack against an atomic plant by a plane, the name mentioned, but not clear it begins with ‘SEA’ … [Seattle?].” Another reads: “Dear Curt: … I confirm again a terrorist attack within the United States is planned before the American elections."

But in an exclusive interview with The American Prospect, Weldon's "Ali" -- who was identified in an April article by me and Jeet Heer as Fereidoun Mahdavi, a frail, elderly former minister of commerce in the shah’s government and a longtime business associate of Iran-Contra arms dealer Manucher Ghorbanifar -- said he was stunned and perplexed to learn that Weldon had used his information to write a book, emphasizing that Weldon never even told him about the book.

Mahdavi also said that the bulk of the information that he had provided to Weldon was originally sourced from none other than Ghorbanifar, the subject of a rare CIA “burn notice” after the agency found him to be a "fabricator" more than two decades ago during the Iran-Contra affair.

“Many information that I have given to Weldon is coming from Ghorbanifar,” said Mahdavi, who was reached in Paris by telephone on June 6. “Because Ghorbanifar used me, in fact, to pass that stuff because I know he has problems in Washington.”

The former minister continued: “I am well-known in Tehran. How can I call Tehran? But Ghorbanifar is something else. He has all the contacts within Iran. Nobody has so many information and contacts that he has. Now if he is using that information through me to try to buy power indirectly, that is his business. I do it because I have known him for many years.”

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kriz_4

Mentally sick,murderous, vile, disgusting, sad excuse for a human being would be more fitting. Needs locking up permamently.

Free speach only applies to the left i guess..

I dont see ya screaming

To the savages who take small knifves to people such and nick berg, and slowly cutt away at his neck, while hes still alive, then snap his head of of his spine, and display it proudly infront of the muslim world, on al jazeera.

[edit on 13-6-2005 by C0le]

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Cole,

Free speach remains, preaching murder, rape, pillageing , death and destruction is sickening but its your right so go ahead.

Oh and BTW if you dont notice us preaching against it then you might want to recheck your ignore list or mabye better your eye sight.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join