It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran – The Ultimate State Sponsor of Terror: Osama’s New Home

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Moderators why don't you restrict membership to ones who are free from racial bias, score well on tests on the subject matter about to be discussed, and acheive an above average IQ score?

You mods would stop a lot more of this nonsense.

Anyways.. So uh.. COle I have a question to ask you..
Uh.. do you just like to kill non-americans?

Also, I'm almost %100 sure your not in the army or in any physically difficult pat of it, have no a wife/girlfriend, spend lots of time at home watching war videos, and own a gun collection, a bad one though.. you don't have much money.

I have also dealt this mentality, and I don't like putting labels on people, but this COle fits the stereotype so well, making it a label doesn't detract from the fact that he does think this way, not all americans just this guy and other who think like him.

[edit on 13-6-2005 by Ksnazdnzon]

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ksnazdnzon
Moderators why don't you restrict membership to ones who are free from racial bias, score well on tests on the subject matter about to be discussed, and acheive an above average IQ score?
Whos being racist?

I dont dislike a race i dislike religion which spreads hate.

I dont want to kill anybody realy, but they didnt ask us what we wanted when they flew our planes into our buildings killing americans.

PS i love all of you, even you silly liberals. =)

[edit on 13-6-2005 by C0le]

JAK

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Let's address the topic at hand shall we.

If you have issues with what is said then address those issues. Show how or why you believe they are incorrect or unworkable.

Do not attack the member personally.

I believe this thread was meant to speculate on what possible fate awaits Iran. Has America already decided? Will possible decisions be made upon such as:

Asked whether the U.S. intelligence community thinks bin Laden may be in Iran, a senior administration official told The Washington Times, "Some people think he is….”

Will the American people accept another war?

Thanks.

Jak

[edit on 13/6/05 by JAK]

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by C0le

Whos being racist?

I dont want to kill anybody realy, but they didnt ask us what we wanted when they flew our planes into our buildings killing americans.

Above you say "Who's being racist?" then in the next line you prove yourself to be a racist.

What do you mean "They"?
The brown people?

Are you scared of "They"?
The brown people scare you?

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Whos being racist?

PS i love all of you, even you silly liberals. =)

Is that not what you are doing though Cole, spreading hate for another religion or race of people? Makes you the same as them does it not? What religion do you follow? One that believes it is fine to kill innocents it seems.

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by JAK
Let's address the topic at hand shall we.

If you have issues with what is said then address those issues. Show how or why you believe they are incorrect or unworkable.

Well, I did that on page one.
The source used in the book by this guy is not reliable.

#pid1476403

[edit on 13-6-2005 by AceOfBase]

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Feed not the trolls gang. Your words are fuel to them.

Besides, the ignorance is easily appearant.

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 01:04 PM
link   

There were Iranians on those planes?
Really?

Please enlighten us.

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
Feed not the trolls gang. Your words are fuel to them.

Besides, the ignorance is easily appearant.

Dude, you just feed the troll ........... insert Andrew Dice Clay "OOHHHHHHH!!!!!"" lmao

gotya man, lol.

To not make (another) non-productive post .........

It's just my opinion, no basis other than what I have watched my country manipulate for decades, that OBL is prolly in a very safe place, that if he IS "reported" (with credence) as in Iran, NK, any "Axis of Terrorism" country, that it is just a crap line given in order to invade that country. Why not use that one (OBL) for Iraq? Becasue at that time OBL was supposedly in Afhganistan, besides, US had the "WMD" ploy to play with.

Misfit

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 01:10 PM
link   
my dad heard on the radio (BBC) this morning that the UK was planning to send more troops to Afghanistan (maybe Osama hasn't gone that far?) to help prevent a "civil war". The radio was speculating that this was, in part, payback from blair to bushwho gave some ground re the making poverty history agenda blair has been pushing

anyway, i can't find anything to support this from a mainstream news outlet in the UK other than this from Scotsman from a couple of weeks ago

news.scotsman.com...

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 01:16 PM
link   
If I may ask the American's here, do you think that if the media ramps up this call to Iran, do you guys think it would be received well or is it a case of the straw that broke the camels back? Could it be that if the media started to beat the war drums with Iran, that others might get the deja-vu feeling, and think the entire thing was a sham?

Just wondering.

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Hard to say that this is war mongering from the Media. Fox certainly is capable of doing that sort of thing regarding Iran.

I dont think we should rule out that he is there. Its certainly possible right now. They have the same agendas, its a perfect marriage.

This also could be more "ammo" for Dubya and friends to move on thier agendas as well

Or..

Its real!

link   
Just a side note.

Iraq's population: 26038381

Iran's pop.:67979085

Almost 3 times that of Iraq.

Something to ponder.

link   

Originally posted by Passer By
If I may ask the American's here, do you think that if the media ramps up this call to Iran, do you guys think it would be received well or is it a case of the straw that broke the camels back? Could it be that if the media started to beat the war drums with Iran, that others might get the deja-vu feeling, and think the entire thing was a sham?

Just wondering.

Depends on which sect of people answer you.

Me? In a heart beat - BUT, understand, I firmly believe the gov dictates the media. Ergo, they have the loudspeaker. Most Americans believe the media that is produced in the States (all other media being simply wrong). Most Americans are gullible as all hell.

Yes, I'm American, but as you can tell by my thoughts, not one of the gullible or "US gov can't be wrong" sort.

BTW - nice question

Misfit

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
Just a side note.

Iraq's population: 26038381

Iran's pop.:67979085

Almost 3 times that of Iraq.

Something to ponder.

More bombs in larger numbers, whats to ponder?

As for foxnewss, lol they are so predictible now, was the other day when they said this just in sources now say ossama could be in IRAN as if anyone couldnt figure out they were going to say that...

Same thing with that zqrqawi fellow, i dont know where they are, they may very well be there, but aside from my crazy neocon, alter ego, i do look at the conspiracy aspect, and if the conspiracy stuff is true, they are getting terrible and very blatent about this stuff..

Its almost to perfect for it to be true. but at the same time maybe it is true...

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I'd like to hear from all sides. Intrepid, good point. With all the problems with Iraq over the control and flow of people, and their daily lives, this increase in people could be huge.

Just a side thought though. I seem to remember in the Gulf war it was said to me, that one of the reasons that Baggie wasn't taken was because they felt there was no way that the Arab world would allow a primarily white, christian army to enter there, and if they had there would be a good chance of unifiying the different sects and tribes(not sure the term). Wouldn't invading another Muslim coutnry do just that?

Also, if I may ask for some clarification on something. SOmeone said that it wouldn't make sense for OBL to be in Iran due to the different religious feelings. Could someone please explain that too me.

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 01:32 PM
link   

More bombs in larger numbers, whats to ponder?

A few commited unthinkable atrocities ......... why do you wish for so many millions to die in turn?

Do you not yet realize that to do exactly as you wish, only fuels the next "few" to greater acts? Where do you stop - when it's nothing but Americans left?

Misfit

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Passer By
Also, if I may ask for some clarification on something. SOmeone said that it wouldn't make sense for OBL to be in Iran due to the different religious feelings. Could someone please explain that too me.

Bin ladin is sunni ( i think )
and almost all muslims in Iran are Sh'iate
and in most places they dont get along that well ( aka in Iraq sh'iates bombing Sunni's and sunni's bombing sh'iates )

[edit on 13-6-2005 by bodrul]

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by bodrul
Bin ladin is sunni ( i think )
and almost all muslims in Iran are Sh'iate
and in most places they dont get along that well ( aka in Iraq sh'iates bombing Sunni's and sunni's bombing sh'iates )

Somebody already brought this up. But they have an overpowering similar goal: Destroy the west. If he is in fact in Iran, its this common goal that binds them.

After all : They are all Muslim of some kind, and that’s enough for them to combine their efforts to further their identical agendas.

[edit on 13-6-2005 by skippytjc]

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by skippytjc
Somebody already brought this up. But they have an overpowering similar goal: Destroy the west. If he is in fact in Iran, its this common goal that binds them.

After all : They are all Muslim of some kind, and that’s enough for them to combine their efforts to further their identical agendas.

[edit on 13-6-2005 by skippytjc]

just like when Bush tried to point the finger at Iraq after 9/11

and the go and say Iraq had ties with Bin ladin

get your facts straight first

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join