It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran – The Ultimate State Sponsor of Terror: Osama’s New Home

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 02:38 PM
link   
merely having a comman enemy has not always ment co-opperation though, especially if some distrust and hatred exists between two parties on the same side.

Seriously, has anyone searched the US? The easiest place to hide is right under your nose.

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 02:40 PM
link   
#1 I was never for the Iraq invasion.
#2 Saddam hated Bin Laden because he was a fanatic, not becuase he was a different kind of Muslim than he was
#3 Dont lump me with anything that Dubya decided to do.
#4 Get YOUR facts straight.

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by skippytjc
#4 Get YOUR facts straight.

yet you say because they are muslims they have the same goals
and where did Iran say they want global dominace? ( just curious )

#3 Dont lump me with anything that Dubya decided to do.

of course i will if you if you are going to say that ( linking Iran to bin ladin and co )

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by bodrul
yet you say because they are muslims they have the same goals
and where did Iran say they want global dominace? ( just curious )

You have my meaning all wrong. They are Muslim of one denomination or another, thats thicker than any relationship Iran or Osama is going to have with any non Muslim party. And I am not stating that all Muslims have these goals, but Iran and Osama certainly do.

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 03:01 PM
link   

You have my meaning all wrong. They are Muslim of one denomination or another, thats thicker than any relationship Iran or Osama is going to have with any non Muslim party. And I am not stating that all Muslims have these goals, but Iran and Osama certainly do.

just do one thing and prove me wrong and show me how Iran and Bin ladin and co have the same values
and the same goals.

since you got it your head that they are natural allies

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 03:01 PM
link   

How do you know that Iran and OBL are in cahoots? Please give link or evidence.

The secular world was against Christianity for a while, did that cause the Christians, Catholics, Protestian(sp?), and all other Christian religons together for the commen enemy?

Not saying that he isn't there or in Cahoots, just that this is all sounding very familar. I just can't see the US invading another country. If they did that might be the impetious for China and NK to take a pre-emptive strike - you know for saftey reasons.

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 03:07 PM
link   
First up, both Iran and Osama want death to the west. Fact.

I could post at least a dozen references on both, but I have posted them so many times in the past I simply don’t have the energy. You want the links? Look them up yourself.

Just last week Sean Penn went as a journalist to Tehran and witnessed the Ayatollah himself leading a "death to America" chant at a prayer!!

If you think for a second their "hate" for each other is greater than the hate for the west, you are flat out wrong.

I just hope you guys realize this before the sh@t hits the fan.

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 03:13 PM
link   

I could post at least a dozen references on both, but I have posted them so many times in the past I simply don’t have the energy. You want the links? Look them up yourself.

Just last week Sean Penn went as a journalist to Tehran and witnessed the Ayatollah himself leading a "death to America" chant at a prayer!!

If you think for a second their "hate" for each other is greater than the hate for the west, you are flat out wrong.

I just hope you guys realize this before the sh@t hits the fan.

Don't you find that slightly familar? Many places have screemed Death to America - the do it in Pakistan, are they and OBL and IRan in on it? Heck, they do it in Palistien, does that mean the Palistienians, the Pakistani's, OBL and the Iranians are all in Cahoots> They do it....... I think you get the point.

This is only a fear tatic being used on the population. No one in the middle east is strong enough to attack America, but they can wreak havoc on the American industry and that is why this is happening. The same reason it happened in Iraq - you remember the lies right? What makes you think the same people, saying the same thing, aren't just lying again?

Does it matter?

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by C0le
Exactly

Then you are unwilling to accept anything other than your way of life and therefore it should be elimited.

Yes if only bush can figure this out, i ddoubt this will happen though sadly.

So you dont believe in america then?

Yes and no The borders, ports, and airports should be tight everything in our out is examined and processed acordingly, but inside the country as in everyday life should remain as it is.

[edit on 13-6-2005 by C0le]

That is impossible.
The way that a country is kept 100% secure is a police state, how do I know this?
Because the military would line the shores with AA guns, beaches baracaded and the national guard would be out in force.

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 04:33 PM
link   
This whole "bin Laden in Iran" idea is nothing new, even though many of you wacky liberals want to pretend it is. Mansoor Ijaz, a terrorism expert and reporter, has stated for well over a year and a half now, that bin Laden has been sighted in Iran under protection of the Revolutionary Guard. As much as you all want to make this out as a pretext for an Iranian invasion, it's not. We've already got PLENTY of legitimate reasons to wipe Iran off the face of the Earth, and they're all better reasons then bin Laden being there.

No matter what any of you want to believe, an incapacitated and non-functioning bin Laden is better than a dead or captured bin Laden, at least as far as the US government feels. I agree with them, as the last thing we need right now is to push bin Laden up to "martyr" status.

It's also been said for a couple years now that bin Laden's son is being held in Iran. And we all know that the apple doesn't fall far from the tree...

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rasputin13
It's also been said for a couple years now that bin Laden's son is being held in Iran. And we all know that the apple doesn't fall far from the tree...

So true you are, say didn't Bush's grandfather sell stuff to the Nazi's??

Man them are some bad apples.

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 05:38 PM
link   

This whole "bin Laden in Iran" idea is nothing new, even though many of you wacky liberals want to pretend it is.

We've already got PLENTY of legitimate reasons to wipe Iran off the face of the Earth

You advocate the mass slaughter of 60 or 70 million human beings, and you have the gall to call us wacky??? That's rich.

Sep

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 12:06 AM
link   

If you read a few articles about the Iranian elections you would realize that your media is not potraying things the way they really are. The second most important issue in Iran's election is a reaproachment with the US. The top 3 candidates all agree that Iran should re-start a diplomatic relationship with the US. Now does that sound like a country that wishes to destroy the US?

Here is a links about the leading candidate's views on the US:

edition.cnn.com...

And if you think that the hate of US would bring the two sects together you should look at what the sunnis did when Ayatollah Mohammad Baqer al-Hakim returned to Iraq or here is a link to read:
news.bbc.co.uk...

Among the people that were killed were several Iranians. Here is another link worth reading:

photodude.com...

“The Shiites are regarded as heretics … The murder of Iranian diplomats by the Taliban and the assassination of Iranian cadets and diplomats in Pakistan last winter show that Iran is now as much of target as America. Tehran...is now on the verge of war with the Taliban.”

[edit on 14-6-2005 by Sep]

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 06:38 AM
link   
1. US thought Bin Laden was in Afganistan.

2. They Bombed Afganistan and didn't find him (supposedly)

3. The US think Bin Laden is in Iran

4. Guess what goes here?

It's obvious to anyone why rumors like this are being spread.

1. Terrorist attack happens.

2. Osama Bin Scapegoat (doctored video) takes responsibility

3. The American people are scared and want a solution.

4. They Invade Iran

I am sure some of you must agree with me.

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 12:01 AM
link   
According to John Simpson (BBC) OBL was figure of derision among the mujahedein and had uneasy relations with the other islamic fighters.

His 'army' were gunmen hired for the day as he had no fighters of his own.

Someone turned a rich, weak, Mummy's boy, dreamer into the World's most-effective terrorism with a penchant for influencing US Presidential elections.

It clearly wasn't Iraq or Iran. Only two possible candiates IMO Pakistan or the CIA etc, and I don't see it being in Pakistan's interests to help OBL too much.

OBL popping-up to justify new targeting opportunities just confirms the suspicion OBL is a US pawn. According to the 'Power of Nightmares' the US even invented the term Al Quida for OBL!!

All in all it smells rotten!

Hopefully 'Cole USA' won't fall for this bullsh*t again.

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 01:19 AM
link   
I heard bin Laden was in a gay NYC bath house hooked on meth and crack. You know those Arab men.

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by RedWhiteandBlood
I heard bin Laden was in a gay NYC bath house hooked on meth and crack. You know those Arab men.

I see your mood is in heat.....

I'm just saying....

Just teasing buddy.

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by RedWhiteandBlood

looking at there are a lot of homo's in NY he will be very hard to find

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by bodrul

looking at there are a lot of homo's in NY he will be very hard to find

Now, I am not gay and I dont live in New York, but I find this statement highly offensive and out of place. Its about as narrow minded as I have ever read on these boards.

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Agreed, that's enough of that garbage. Back to the topic.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join