It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Compilation: Some of the best UFO Cases (or the Classics)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Aspie;

skychief mentioned Shag Harbour in this thread; found a short thread on it; just reading Chris Styles and Don Ledgers book Dark Object which is quite interesting.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

also;

www.ufoevidence.org...

This is an old case and does not have juicy video pics (as far as I know!) but is really a very important case; and is odd as the Canadian govt. actually seems to have acknowledged that an unknown object splashed down in Nova Scotia. It was actualled headlined in a major newspaper in Halifax NS. Some think of it as the Canadian Roswell. Styles' and Ledgers book more than implies that it was the object of a major naval recovery effort off Shelburne, AFTER it was spotted in Shag Harbour. Concentrated investigation here could be much more revealing and potentially embarrassing to the Canadian govt. than Roswell was and is to the American govt.

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 11:38 AM
link   
The RB 47 case is well documented and involved multiple visual, radar and ELINT sensors. The event lasted more than 2 hours. I'd think there would be more interest.

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 01:18 AM
link   
ILLINOIS UFO, JANUARY 5, 2000

www.dbarkertv.com...

Awesome case with multiple witnesses, most of them police officers.

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by rizla
Best footage I have seen, taken by a Police helicopter over England in visual and infra-red light. I think this has to qualify as one of the most convincing sightings, given the quality of video and the credibility of the witnesses.

www.bbc.co.uk...

Thanks, Rizla; a very convincing piece of evidence, indeed. Thanks, again, for sharing it with the rest of us.

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by RUFFREADY
The Allagash Abductions

A very high weird case of group abduction (the book by Ray Fowler is a good read, check it out) I myself rank it up there with the Travis Walton abduction, except more inso far as the whole group of campers were taken and most were all in a state of collaboration etc...( google ufo case book) after I read the book , I could not find any holes in their story.

Here are a couple of links to info on the Allagash Abduction Case. Sadly, except for one or two posts that mentioned the Allagash case, I wasn't able to find any links on ATS.

en.wikipedia.org...

www.crowdedskies.com...

Cheers!

SR

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Well, I don't know about the word "classic" but when it comes to compelling, you can't do much better than the recent O'Hare UFO sigtings; and there is a wealth of linkage on ATS about it. Here are a couple:

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Hi everyone, my first post.
I would add the work of John Mack
and this landing in south africa at a school seen by 62 children
www.youtube.com...

and this verived abduction from australia
SIX INDEPENDANT WITNESS AND ABDUCTIONS.
HUGE MAGNETIC ANAOMALOIES IN THE SOIL WHERE THE CRAFT WAS.
INDEPENDANT RESEARCH BY THREE UNIVERSITIES AND TWO UFO SOCIETIES.
sorry for the caps.

video.google.ca...

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 03:07 AM
link   
The Flatwoods Monster Incident

I find this case very bizar.

sites.eoi.com...

Five years after the 1947 Roswell, New Mexico crash story, the most terrifying UFO encounter in history occurred. On September 12, 1952 the United States Government was shocked when a damaged UFO penetrated this country’s airspace and crash-landed on a farm in the small town of Flatwoods, West Virginia among the Allegheny Mountains. Moments later, a group of curious local townspeople set out to investigate the scene. Upon inspection of the woods and crash area, these unsuspecting locals were confronted by a nightmarish being that would change their lives forever. Near a large tree, the terrified eyewitnesses described seeing an entity that towered over twelve feet tall and was of tremendous size. The Government officially explained the sighting as being attributed to a near by passing meteor and an owl in the tree. At the time though, the Government had a very good reason for this explanation.

www.v-j-enterprises.com...

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I note that Paul Kimball now has a site for his video "Best Evidence - the 10 best UFO Cases." Not all these cases are famous, and not all the famous cases are included in the top 10. The cases I know are in it are: Rendelsham, RB47, Malstrom AFB, and the Trent Photograph. He decided on the top 10 by polling his favorite UFO researchers.

edit: also, the Kelly Johnson/Lockheed case, which is an excellent multiple ground/air witnesses case.

[edit on 1-5-2007 by disownedsky]

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 10:00 PM
link   
NASA VIDEO/THE SMOKING GUN
NASA Smoking Gun Tape
due to these tapes Nasa stopped live feed of all shuttle and International Space Station

www.youtube.com...

Top UFO Videos

video.google.ca...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Seems to me its clear that they are cloaked both in the IR (Mexican Release) and cloaked in the UV per NASA video evidence.

They are charged to harmonicly couple with the Zero Point Field which is very high frequency...and they intersect gravity with EM field at the same time, these two systems are connected through high frequency coupling.
The ships are a quantum phased vehicle hence the need for fiber optics and not electronics, but phototronics.

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 11:01 AM
link   
The Fife Incident (Scotland) is mentioned in very few places. Biggest UFO incident in the UK in my opinion. After all, this multiple witness sighting/experience from 1996 involved , "hundreds" of grey beings, a good few very tall tan coloured beings, a triangular craft, orange ball, orbs, all kinds of lighting effects including bright flashes from top of a nearby hill, repeat experiences, a local UFO flap of witnesses who also spotted the FT, poltergeist activity, and so on.

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 01:21 PM
link   
this is Nick Cook and German foofighters....best video yet.

video.google.ca...

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 04:01 AM
link   
I don't think anyone has mentioned Tunguska yet.

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 12:04 PM
link   
you missed a key one in 1979 or 76 when 2 iranian f4s were scrambled to intercept a ufo which fired something at em it was seen by thousands and was a massive ufo incident ill post a link later or just search it on wikipedia

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Musclor
I think people must not forget what happened (and happens) in Mexico. One of the the most signifiant UFO wave ever :

The Unbelievable Mexico Wave (1991-1993)

if you see the footage from the mexico wave it really is quite breathtaking, i first seen it on tv when i was around 10 years old and i've been fascinated ever since!

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 05:36 PM
link   
The best ufo case hase to go to roswell, the mother of all the ufo cover-ups,which hasen't been explained truthfully to the public and has led most of us into becoming members in the first place.Without roswell the alien conspiracy wouldn't have been as nationalized as it is,well Bob Lazar may have made it popular, but it's an event that can't be put up beside the others.

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 08:48 AM
link   
yesterday i watched UFO Files: Black Box Secrets Revealed, with some black box recordings that are revealed for the very first time. There's definitely some undeniable proof there.

Also the ridicule of NORAD is quite interesting.

part 1
part 2
part 3
part 4
part 5

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Its an excellent video, but I do think its a fake. But really well done, it almost looks like its from a computer game or something. Maybe the vehicles are, but were pasted over what could have been a helicopter. And the voices might have been dubbed in, really easily. Looks cool, but like someone else said, it really does look like the millenium falcon. Thats my thoughts.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 11:49 PM
link   
I watched this twice on tv, ive noticed history and discovery really like to play a lot ufo shows now, more then ever. This was a really cool show though. But the vid to me looks faked, but very well done.

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 05:26 AM
link   
I would think this was the best UFO footage to come from Scotland and is up there with the best in the world.
ufo Dumfries and Galloway
It was around 8.30pm and this footage was shot like july 25 footage both where filmed in 33x optical and had night vision on.

www.youtube.com...
And more from the UFO hotspot
www.youtube.com...

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join