It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Compilation: Some of the best UFO Cases (or the Classics)

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
The 1947 Maury Island case does make me wonder as it also could have been by a Secret Society. However it and a number of cases are not to be confused with the following.

Roswell 1947. One man noted that the found craft was burned purple by reentry and the four bodies were badly decomposed in to short of time badly stinking. Also note his drawing of the short bodies were very human. You this craft was at least over 5,000 years old just floating in space. The same pre Egypt writing was found on the Kecksbury, PA object found in the mid 1960s. It also explains why they were watching for it to come down.

All the blurred, air brushed, darkened, false showed and razor bladed pictures of human artifacts that remain on our Moon and Mars. Both old Indian Mss and old native Indian oral traditions. Talk of them and their wars on them. Today when I look at the Moon I think of a time nukes were going off and the destruction of a living world and humans that lived there on Mars.

Not surprising is all the abduction cases of a para normal type that happen just over and over again. As demonic spirits often re enact times of extreme terror or horror. Just like *ghosts* of civil war battles. It gives a distorted or blurred idea of events that happened back then. These abduction cases and night terrors should not be confused with other cases out there.

Now comes the big point. Why is there no evidence other than space junk?

The answer in Plato's writing needs to be looked at carefully and then look at our future here in the USA in the Bible Rev. 6 as the four horsemen.

Rev. 6 Note: The use of sealed scrolls were used for *property transfers* in history.
1). Seen is a massive property transfer by legal act. The picture seen is God coming as a thief in the night. It is becoming night out there today.
2). The reaction to what is seen as an extreme injustice as why the FEMA camps. A blood bath and civil rage due to loss.
3). Invaded by a weaker army. In our case the UN. When the victors wealth goes to the top. The remaining public works like slaves for peanuts.
4) All this results in starvation and death by illness. Oppressive state.

Then comes Gods judgment on it. As destroyed by the gods.
The earth is forced off its axis and a pole shift.
Then follows is a list of plagues that in Atlantis case ended by going under water. No wonder no evidence of them today is found and also why the US is not noted later at all in Scripture it is gone then.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 04:06 AM
link   
I don’t know where to post this but I didn’t want to open new topic. It appear that Turkmenistan, former soviet republic don’t have problem with UFO.

[edit on 23-3-2009 by odyseusz]

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   
an interesting image, however i think it is clearly photoshoped.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 07:48 AM
link   
The Gosford Incident:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

The Mayaquez UFO Incident -Puerto Rico 1977:

The 1973 Pascagoula,Mississippi Abduction:

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 08:15 AM
link   
[edit on 14-4-2009 by sourcegod]

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Have any ofyou seen this online series Sky is running?

sky1.sky.com...

This guy is trying to get abducted by aliens - seems fairly serious. That guy from the M.O.D Nick Pope is advising him.

[edit on 14-4-2009 by Miller79]

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
1967: PHYSIOLOGICAL CASE AT FALCON LAKE, CANADA:

The experience of Stephen Michalak in the Falcon Lake area in Manitoba, at noon on May 20, 1967, is a CE-II (Close Encounter of the Second Kind) on two counts: physical traces were found on the area where the UFO reportedly landed, and the witness experienced a series of physiological effects apparently linked to his close encounter with a metallic-looking, disc-shaped object. Michalak is an industrial mechanic from Winnipeg who was doing some amateur prospecting in the area.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9b8cb79cbadb.jpg[/atsimg]

The case was investigated extensively by Canadian authorities, the Condon Commission, and several civilian UFO groups from the U.S. and Canada. The Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP), the Department of National Defense (DND), the Royal Canadian Air Force (RCAF), and the Manitoba Department of Health were some of the agencies involved. Canadian officials reacted quickly after some radioactive traces were detected in soil samples from the landing area as well as on Michalak's garments. Many reports and documents on the case were eventually released by the Canadian government. One document provides a full summary of the case and investigation.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8ce27a33a1e0.jpg[/atsimg]

"A Mr. Steven Michalak of Winnipeg, Manitoba reported that he had come into physical contact with a UFO during a prospecting trip in the Falcon Lake area, some 90 miles east of Winnipeg on the 20 May 67. Mr. Michalak stated that he was examining a rock formation when two UFOs appeared before him. One of the UFOs remained airborne in the immediate area for a few moments, then flew off at great speed. The second UFO landed a few hundred feet away from his position. As he approached the UFO, a side door opened and voices were heard coming from within.

"Mr. Michalak states he approached the object but was unable to see inside due to a bright yellow bluish light which blocked his vision. He endeavored to communicate with the personnel inside the object [in English, Russian, German, Italian, French and Ukrainian], but without result. As he approached within a few feet of the object, the door closed. He heard a whining noise and the object commenced to rotate anti-clockwise and finally raised off the ground. He reached out with his left gloved hand and touched the object prior to its lifting off the ground; the glove burned immediately as he touched the object.

"As the object left the ground, the exhaust gases burned his cap, outer and inner garments, and he sustained rather severe stomach and chest burns. As a result of these he was hospitalized for a number of days. The doctors who attended and interviewed Mr. Michalak were unable to obtain any information which could account for the burns to his body. The personal items of clothing which were alleged to have been burnt by the UFO, were subjected to an extensive analysis at the RCMP Crime laboratory. The analysts were unable to reach any conclusion as to what may have caused the burn damage.

"At examination the physician found an area of first degree burns over the upper abdomen, covering an area of 7-8 inches [17-20 cm.] and consisting of several round and irregular shaped burns the size of a silver dollar or less. These were a dull red in color, the hair over the lower chest was singed as was the hair on the forehead with some questionable redness of the right cheek and temple."

It is interesting to note that the geometrical burn marks on Michalak's chest and abdomen appear to conform to "a grid-like exhaust vent" observed by Michalak. According to Rutkowski's report:

"Unexpectedly, the craft shifted position, and he was now facing a grid-like exhaust vent which he had seen earlier to his left. A blast of hot air shot on to his chest, and set his shirt and undershirt on fire, and also caused severe pain. He tore off his burning garments, and threw them to the ground. He then looked up in time to see the craft depart like the first, and felt a rush of air as it ascended... He walked over to where he had left his things, and noticed that his compass was behaving erratically; after a few minutes, it became still. He went back to the landing site, and immediately felt nauseous and a surge of pain from a headache."

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Interview with Stephen Michalak:

Part 1:
www.youtube.com...

Part 2:
www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Not sure if this one has been discussed before but check out 4 minute 30 sec into this youtube link.

I'm convinced.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Hi,i want to report two UFO sightings in the italian movie "Milano - Palermo : il ritorno", these are the news link with the relative pictures:

www.ufodigest.com...

this is the link of the first scene video :

this is the link of the second scene video :

what do you think about?

[edit on 17-5-2009 by Mario Maisto]

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by pharaohmoan

Amazing.
That one you pointed out at 4:30 in that video has me astounded. I very much doubt that's a CGI video, and the way it flares up just before disappearing, with the lights shining really looked something like a capacitor discharging. Great find.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   

www.ufoevidence.org...

UFO CASE REPORT

Cumberland Spaceman / Solway Firth Photograph
Date
May 23, 1964 Location
Burgh Marsh / Solway Firth, United Kingdom

Summary: "As an amateur photographer on a day-trip with my family, I took the photograph on Burgh Marsh on May 23, 1964. I took three pictures of my daughter Elizabeth in a similar pose - and was shocked when the middle picture came back from Kodak displaying what looks like a spaceman in the background."

Type of Case/Report: MajorCase
Hynek Classification:
Special Features/Characteristics: Alien Photograph, Humanoid/Occupant, Witness Photo

More Articles on this Case
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Solway Firth photograph, 1964
Patrick Gross, Ufologie.net
A day out to take family pictures in the country on a beautiful day of 1964 led an English family to capture a bizarre image, embroiled them in an international mystery and exposed a possibly coincidental connection with nuclear weapons.

The "Cumberland Spaceman"

[mod edit: clipped quoted content, added required EX tags]
Mod Note: Quoting External Souces – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 25-5-2009 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 06:27 AM
link   
i just read this paper

it is claimed to be the most significant ufo event in recent history

cant make a new thread yet

www.thescottishsun.co.uk...

witnessed by a whole street of people. link has pics and vids

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Hey, I would like to submit quite a few threads, both mine and other members.
:

A more detailed account of the Mantell case, which in combo with newer evidence that appears to show this was likely NOT a mistaken ID:

The Mantell UFO Incident

The Lakenheath-Bentwaters Incident of 57':

The Lakenheath-Bentwaters UFO Incident

The classic JAL 1628 case:

The strange story of JAL 1628

The classic Coyne Incident:

The Coyne Incident, Manfield, Ohio, 1973

The Chiles-Whitted Incident:

Chiles-Whitted UFO Incident: Eastern Airlines Flight 576 and The "Rocket Ship"

The Tremonton, Utah Incident of 1952:

The 1952 Tremonton, Utah UFO Fleet

Shag Harbor...A classic:

UFO Crash Event: Shag Harbor, 1967

Here is a major but not well known 'mothership' mass sighting:

Yukon UFO "Mothership" Incident: December 11th, 1996

The Skylab 3 Encounter:

Astronauts on Skylab 3 Photograph GIANT UFO 1973

The classic New Zealand Pilot Encounter(captured on film):

Caught on film by TV crew: The 1978 Kaikoura UFO sightings

The Gorman UFO Dogfight:

The Gorman UFO Dogfight

The Tehran Incident:

The 1976 Tehran, F-4 Phantom Chases UFO Case, page 1

RB-47 Incident:

The RB-47 UFO Encounter|1957

The Colares Incident:

Hostile UFO Encounters: Colares, 1977

The Height 611 Incident:

The Height 611 UFO Crash

The BOAC and 'Gulf of Mexico Incident' of the 50's:

UFO-Aircraft Encounters: The BOAC Stratocruiser Incident and The "Gulf of Mexico Incident"

Well that should get everyone started on some other great cases, I will add more as I think of them or they become available on ATS.

[edit on 8/3/2009 by jkrog08]

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

check out this link.........UFO abducts a plane........to be honest its just really just 2 UFO's

then on 8-8-09 something happened in Arlington, Texas as seen by multiple threads on this board as well

ancientcivilitazionandufo.blogspot.com...

www.google.com...:en-US
fficial&client=firefox-a

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by glasgowstar76

That "UFO abducts a plane" is a hoax, obvious CGI. It was recently discussed HERE.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   
I thought by now I have reached my 20 post minimum to create a new thread.. but anyways, I do want to atleast make this known so i will have posted this in other UFO threads tonight..

Those who know this guy Stan Romaneck from Denver who claimed to shoot video of an alien thru his window.. well, to my knowledge he has yet to release the video and i just realized they are showing it tonight for the first time after waiting years since this story first broke..
its on ABC Primetime right now on the east coast..

I apologize if it has been released, but i do know as of a month or so agi, it was NOT! Even when he was on Larry King last year, he talked of the video but still didn't release it.. so i sure am anxious to see it and have it stand up to scrutiny..

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Thank you! I will watch all of these soon enough.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Some of the most classic and intriguing close encounter cases are from Italy.
My latest book (in English) is now available at Amazon:

www.amazon.com...

"When saucers came to earth" is a spectacular tour among over 100 Italian UFO landings happended between 1912 and 1954, just the core of the saucers' golden age. The 264-page book is enriched by hundreds of maps, sketches, pictures, news clippings, covers and much more.

You can find, for the first time ever, the most complete and serious coverage of some of the super-classic UFO landings, plus dozens of others never published before!

More info also available here: www.ufo.it...

ALl the best,

Maurizio

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join