It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Compilation: Some of the best UFO Cases (or the Classics)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I don;t know why, but I find this case a little humorous even though it must have been a little terrifying to the participants in it.

ufocasebook.com...

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bursuc
The Colares case maybe. Brazilia, investigated by their army (Air Force -lost_shaman) also.

ufologie.net...

Here is my Colares - Operation Prato thread.

Colares is located near the mouth of the Amazon. In 1977 some strange things were happening all over the area, not only in Colares. The local population was in a state of near panic, and the Military began to investigate. By the time the flap was finally over, the aftermath of the events would become a very well documented and strange case in Ufology.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 29-10-2005 by lost_shaman]

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 01:29 AM
link   
I'm sure something has had to have been posted at one time or another on the Shag Harbour incident. Strangely, I searched and could find nothing on ATS. Of course I have never been to lucky with my searches. Anyway, the Shag Harbour case has always been one of my favorites.

www.ufoevidence.org...

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 11:20 AM
link   
[edit on 2-11-2005 by Denied]

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 03:17 PM
link   
The Kinross Incident: A plane vanishes while investigating a UFO.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I'm from sault st. marie michigan, I've grown up my whole life around the kinross area. we are a small area compared to a suburban city area. but, there have many cases of stories people say of seeing lights...from being visited....to seeing football field sized ufo's...but, most of it is just talk. I've seen some weird things myself...besides kinross. there was also raco air base..which is closed....but, the raco base is which I'm talking about...I swear..its an underground military base..its been rumored for years around here...and military are seen coming in and out of it...but, here's the deal...it's been shut down for at least the last 20 years...an uncle of mine used to live in raco...him and my cousins used to see ufo's in the fields at night...and military running training during the day....if u go there now you'll see a bare landing strip with hedges growing and cracks everywhere.
Another family memeber of mine is enrolled in college...and he spoke with a girl who was in the military..and claimed she had been to an "underground city." the things still there....theres plenty of ways to sneak into the place...but, hell I'm not gonna go there solo.

raco within the last 10 years have been populated alot more...land being sold to private owners. but, there is something weird here. most definitly

[edit on 29-12-2005 by waffleprime]

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 04:06 AM
link   
I heard a different version of the Kelly-Hopkins incident where the little guys were blue and they were going out to investigate strange lights above their barn. The field report remains consistent though. (The hand from the roof is most memorable).

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 04:16 AM
link   
I would like to add the Kelly Cahill case here, If I may.

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 05:38 AM
link   
You should throw in the storry behind the Aztec crash.

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 08:26 PM
link   
I didn't see this one posted on here, IMO it is definately one of the classics

www.rense.com...

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 08:10 PM
link   
The Frederick Valentich Case. A plane that was lost in Australia. A genuine mystery.
Here is the transcript of the air traffic control communication. DSJ is Valentich and FS is the flight service.

1906:14 DSJ Melbourne, this is Delta Sierra Juliet. Is there any known traffic below five thousand?
FS Delta Sierra Juliet, no known traffic.
DSJ Delta Sierra Juliet, I am, seems to be a large aircraft below five thousand.
1906:44 FS Delta Sierra Juliet, What type of aircraft is it?
DSJ Delta Sierra Juliet, I cannot affirm, it is four bright, it seems to me like landing lights.
1907 FS Delta Sierra Juliet.
1907:31 DSJ Melbourne, this is Delta Sierra Juliet, the aircraft has just passed over me at least a thousand feet above.
FS Delta Sierra Juliet, roger, and it is a large aircraft, confirmed?
DSJ Er-unknown, due to the speed it's travelling, is there any air force aircraft in the vicinity?
FS Delta Sierra Juliet, no known aircraft in the vicinity.
1908:18 DSJ Melbourne, it's approaching now from due east towards me.
FS Delta Sierra Juliet.
1908:41 DSJ (open microphone for two seconds.)
1908:48 DSJ Delta Sierra Juliet, it seems to me that he's playing some sort of game, he's flying over me two, three times at speeds I could not identify.
1909 FS Delta Sierra Juliet, roger, what is your actual level?
DSJ My level is four and a half thousand, four five zero zero.
FS Delta Sierra Juliet, and you confirm you cannot identify the aircraft?
DSJ Affirmative.
FS Delta Sierra Juliet, roger, stand by.
1909:27 DSJ Melbourne, Delta Sierra Juliet, it's not an aircraft it is (open microphone for two seconds).
1909:42 FS Delta Sierra Juliet, can you describe the -er- aircraft?
DSJ Delta Sierra Juliet, as it's flying past it's a long shape (open microphone for three seconds) cannot identify more than it has such speed (open microphone for three seconds). It's before me right now Melbourne.
1910 FS Delta Sierra Juliet, roger and how large would the - er - object be?
1910:19 DSJ Delta Sierra Juliet, Melbourne, it seems like it's stationary. What I'm doing right now is orbiting and the thing is just orbiting on top of me also. It's got a green light and sort of metallic like, it's all shiny on the outside.
FS Delta Sierra Juliet
1910:46 DSJ Delta Sierra Juliet (open microphone for three seconds) It's just vanished.
FS Delta Sierra Juliet
1911 DSJ Melbourne, would you know what kind of aircraft I've got? Is it a military aircraft?
FS Delta Sierra Juliet, Confirm the - er ~ aircraft just vanished.
DSJ Say again.
FS Delta Sierra Juliet, is the aircraft still with you?
DSJ Delta Sierra Juliet; it's (open microphone for two seconds) now approaching from the south-west.
FS Delta Sierra Juliet
1911:50 DSJ Delta Sierra Juliet, the engine is rough-idling. I've got it set at twenty three twenty-four and the thing is coughing.
FS Delta Sierra Juliet, roger, what are your intentions?
DSJ My intentions are - ah - to go to King Island - ah - Melbourne. That strange aircraft is hovering on top of me again (open microphone for two seconds). It is hovering and it's not an aircraft.
FS Delta Sierra Juliet.
1912:28 DSJ Delta Sierra Juliet. Melbourne (open microphone for seventeen seconds).

At the time of his disappearance there had been a bit of a ufo flap in the area.

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Stella Lansing movie

The 16 fps sequence, about 4½ sec long, has very low contrast, appearing as a yellow rectangle in the upper-left-hand corner of the projected movie. In her studies of the film, Lansing had switched to a battery-operated, hand-held viewer, to avoid burning any more frames, and only moving, ghostlike images were apparent. Months later, a modern projector was purchased. She recalls: "I had a shock of disbelief as I was finally able to see four beings, two of which were turning their heads and moving their lips as though conversing, and which then appeared to be looking down at me."

see pictures here

Ruff says, this is one weird classic UFO story !!

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 04:55 AM
link   
One strange encounter that must be mentioned is the 1975 Travis Walton Case Walton UFO

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Ok here it is , you all need to look at this, unfortunatly im not realy used to forum posting and stuff but i wanted to share what i saw on google video.
its quite easy to search all u need is on google video great site to broadcast vdeo no doubt, then search for "UFO secret space" 4/5" , theres actualy 5: 30- 40 min video, but the 4/5 is the one ill focus in here.1st we got the space serpents, that is the most wierd sighting ive ever seen, i need to tell u that those things havent been filmed by the average Joe it was shoted by nasa or ussr space program from MIR or the new space station and STS.

that beeing said, you ll need to look at those STS mission on the video. You clearly see stuff up here in the free space that is complitly astonishing, stuff that change direction, stuff that periodicly lights on and off, most of my friends are very sceptic bout ufos and i have to say that i saw jaw droping on their faces and they had nothing to refute me after, according to me we saw the 1st contact wich is seeing on tape a sign of inteligence. Guys u need to look at it ill try to edit and post the link asap but by going at google video by yourself theres good chance u end up watching more interesting stuff than only the small link ill try to edit.

w/e u believe me or not if u gonna have hard time trying to refute those footages, those are golden images made public by som internet org. called enigma channel. well i dont know much bout that channel but all i can say is the image are there... and u ll be a lil bit closer from the truth after seeing them and to be honest i found this site searching further evidence on som antartic posible cover up and needed to tell ppl about it cause its too big to be forgoten , hope google video lives long.

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Hey all, has anyone ever heard of Playdians? I have a video of a meeting, or some type of gathering of supposed aerospace people, and it is very interesting which involves an alien specie called ployadian, playdian, something like that. Does anyone know or ever heard of such a specie. I saw something on a website a while ago, but not this video. I can't even find it again. It just kinda dissapeared. If anyone has any info on this, or would like to check it out, I may let David Icke have it to take a look, and he'll possibly post it on his sight.

posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 12:31 AM
link   
g'day maximus

I think you are refering to the plejarens/pleiadeans who came from another time shifted dimension near the pleiades star cluster some 400 light years away from earth, also known as the seven sisters.

Check out
www.figu.org
www.gaiaguys.net
www.theyfly.com
www.steelmaronline.com
www.tjresearch.info
www.billymeier.com

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by eagle eye
Ok here it is , you all need to look at this, unfortunatly im not realy used to forum posting and stuff but i wanted to share what i saw on google video.
its quite easy to search all u need is on google video great site to broadcast vdeo no doubt, then search for "UFO secret space" 4/5" , theres actualy 5: 30- 40 min video, but the 4/5 is the one ill focus in here...

Watch these videos eagle eye, they deal with UFOs caught on film in space during the 90s during NASA missions:

Part 1:
video.google.com...

Part 2:
video.google.com...

Presented by David Sereda - a physicist who explains his interesting "Galaxy Clock" theory on how the UFOs are capable of travelling thousands of light years through space to our planet.

posted on May, 9 2006 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Best footage I have seen, taken by a Police helicopter over England in visual and infra-red light. I think this has to qualify as one of the most convincing sightings, given the quality of video and the credibility of the witnesses.

www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on May, 10 2006 @ 04:48 AM
link   
That was really weird transcript of what happened, so the airplane just disappeared after that??
No wreckage etc, clearly not an airplane that was orbiting them.

And what do you think happened to those poor people on that plane??

posted on May, 10 2006 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Here's a link to the Coyne incident in Ohio:

www.nicap.dabsol.co.uk...

A truly astonishing encounter, not only due to the four army helicopter crew that witnessed the event, but also because the incident was witnessed from the ground as well.

posted on May, 14 2006 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Taishyou
The 1990 Belgium black triangle incident. Two Belgian F-16s were sent to intercept the object. Both spotted the target on radar but had trouble making a good lock on. The UFO was sighted on the ground visually as well as by radar.
www.ufoarea.com...
The Belgian government does not deny the incident and released a full report (we need more governments like this!)
www.ufoarea.com...
The Belgian government also released a 20 minute video of the F-16's radar screens but I haven't found the full vid on the internet, just this short little clip
www.putfile.com...

[edit on 1-6-2005 by Taishyou]

is this the one that had numerous police cruisers following it ? That one seems really credible to me, if it is indeed this case

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join