It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Compilation: Some of the best UFO Cases (or the Classics)

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by realitycheckin

12 vids was alot to watch, but well worth it.. Thanks man! Ive been looking for that kind of video for quite a while now and was pleased with the link. Where can I read or watch more? I'd like to hear about more UFO larkins.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   

This still remains a mystery to this day...
My friend Dr. Rufus Red say that you refuse to answer this because you're really just propagandists for the Jews...

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 04:22 AM
link   
I believe I have found a UFO in a new video of Muammar Gadaffi giving a speach recently.. Here are the directions to see it.

Go to the website english.aljazeera.net...

Next click on Video on the top bar.

Then type in Gaddafi into the video search bar halfway down the page and do a search.

Go to the second page of videos and you will see a video named "Muammar Gaddafi remains defiant".

Go to 18 seconds into that video and look at the window to the far left (left side of screen) of Gaddafi and tell me this isn't a UFO. ....Looks like a OVAL craft.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Wow, thanks for the videos! Amazing.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   
I cant see there a "Ufo"on the Gaddafi Video on sec.0.18

I see only Street Lights

or?

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Aliens according to Prophet Mohammed (S.A.W)

www.almondcity.com...

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Unstickying, as the thread has kind of strayed from the original purpose.
I've added it to Important Stickied Threads.

edit on 2-3-2011 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Hi

The Zanthus, Western Australia, 22 August 1968 aircraft encounter has always been an intriguing event. Two pilots reported seeing a formation of objects, one large, plus several small. For 10 minutes the formation paced the aircraft. Finally, all the objects merged and then left at speed. During the event the aircraft lost radio communications with Kalgoorlie.

My co-blogger, Keith Basterfield, recently located and interviewed one of the pilots, now age 77 years. Some new, very interesting information emerged from the interview.

Keith has posted this information at ufos-scientificresearch.blogspot.com...

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Impossible to search this 14 page thread without "search this thread" feature, so this might be redundant, but here goes:

Westall UFO 1966 incident documentary (Australia)
www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 08:47 AM
link   
LOL, this was all so many years ago, I didn't even remember my own research projects on some of these. Weird to revisit them, and some of the great work by others. I truly hope those new to this subject can find and read these, and see just how much information is out there, and was out there, long before CGI fakery, etc. was rampant in the subject.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Gazrok

I apologize. This is against my traditional forum behavior of actually reading a post thoroughly before posting a response.

But just in this one exception, it goes non withheld.

After decades and decades of absorbing every single ounce, nay, crumb, of info on the subject, written wird, audio, or visual...

I have come quite awhile ago, to the unintended, bored, equivocation that...

I honestly have ZERO INTEREST in UFO's, Aliens, Gov cover up... Any more.

Honestly, nothing could surprise or fascinate me beyond what I've culminated.

It all comes down to the fact that our purpose here is to be the best we can possibly be.
Nothing else matters.

We serve the very reason of experiencing the stagnant, sufferable, yet so enduringly PATIENT.. "Pupae stage" before our soon to occur, Metamorphosis into Godhood.

Any "others", non-humans... Are for now, to the experiencer... Unimportant.

Fascinating for late night wondering, sure...

But in the long run... Completely periphrial and out of focus.

The importance is here. Between us, and within.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 01:13 PM
link   

I honestly have ZERO INTEREST in UFO's, Aliens, Gov cover up... Any more.

I present your response to this thread, in a UFO forum, of a Conspiracy website, as evidence against that statement.

then again, this bit of thread necromancy isn't for you (or me, as I'm in much the same boat, that it doesn't interest me near as much as it once did, as I too am focusing more on enjoying my life)....

This is more for those first getting into it, not realizing how much actual information there is out there beyond silly youtube vids and faked CGI crap, or faked photos.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join