It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time for the next step in the evolution of this online community.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Embrace the Dark Side.

There will be chaos, yes, but as soon as this new council is formed there will eb a clampdown. There will be rule of law once agaiN!

Vote Evil. Vote DeusEx.

DE

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 11:26 PM
link   
I want to be Emporer Twitchy here, how do I do that?

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by twitchy
I want to be Emporer Twitchy here, how do I do that?

I'll be a refugee needing UN assistance if that happens!

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Nah, if I were emporer things would be pretty laid back. I'm a hippie man. DJ, as much as we disagree and argue, you're still part of a community we both choose to participate in, so I'm obligated to at least respect you, even if we do argue like hell. Of course if you got out of line once I came into power, I'd have you working in the uh... FERAL hemp fields. (I said feral mods
)
What does it take to move up the ladder here anyway?

[edit on 18-5-2005 by twitchy]

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Well I would nominate Ycon for ANY dang position she would be willing to serve in.....

I would toss MY hat into the ring as well ~IF~ anybody wanted my help, for I truly LOVE this place...but I would have to be one of the 'wherever needed folks'......since I am all over the board with no real favorite forum.......
...a little of this, a little of that...I like my conspiracys varied in topic and flavor!

Long ~LIVE~ ATS ! ! ! ! !

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by theRiverGoddess
I would toss MY hat into the ring as well ~IF~ anybody wanted my help, for I truly LOVE this place...but I would have to be one of the 'wherever needed folks'......since I am all over the board with no real favorite forum.......
...a little of this, a little of that...I like my conspiracys varied in topic and flavor!

Toss your hat RiverGoddess! You have at least one vote you can count on!

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Well, this is certainly an interesting idea.

How do we submit our nominations? Should we U2U one of the staff members or just post names here in this thread?
Might be better to U2U them to someone so that the names don't get lost in this sea of pseudo-witty oneliners

Also that way no one will be influenced by already posted names or feel they are participating in popularity contest. The drama of being rejected could also be avoided that way, since we wouldn't know if we were nominated by anyone until we actually appear on the voting "ballots".

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 03:26 AM
link   
I would like to stand, though am not sure whether I can dedicate much more than about 15 minutes to half an hour a day to the task. Would that be enough to fulfill a council person's duties?

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Vote infinite!

*holds banner high in the air*

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 04:34 AM
link   

What does it take to move up the ladder here anyway?

Well it used to be by not asking, but with this thread it seems that is changing. I don't know wether that's a good thing or a bad thing. It will be very interesting to see who gets in. I'm still on the fence, to tell you the truth. This seems like "quick fix" to me.

I still believe that what ATS needs the most is a WIKI@ATS it would be a technicle challenge(and we DO have the Bandwidth overhead as SO pointed out to me before) but a worthwhile one at that.

[edit on 19-5-2005 by sardion2000]

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 05:36 AM
link   
yeah, lets keep it civilized. i finally got me self an avatar, things are definetly progressing. my question is, "when will ATS step up and start condoning some genuine activism?"

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 05:37 AM
link   
I hereby announce that the Communist Party of ATS has been formed and will be sorting out its opponents forthwith.

Signed,

Chairman Nine, CPATS.

PS: The acronym works nicely ohhhhhhh yeah.

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 05:54 AM
link   
i like DeltaNine's idea of launching parties, i shall join in and launch the

Democratic Republican Party

Leader Infinite, DRP

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 05:57 AM
link   
CPATS will CRUSH your pathetic excuse for a party.

You may vote for whomever you like, but only CPATS will be represented at the elections.

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeltaNine
CPATS will CRUSH your pathetic excuse for a party.

You may vote for whomever you like, but only CPATS will be represented at the elections.

viva la resistance!

We shall be the missing piece to ATS!

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 06:38 AM
link   
The campaign has been launched,
Candidates will soon be put forward for the elections

www.belowtopsecret.com...

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 06:54 AM
link   
I just have one point I need clarified....

For those of us who just come here to discuss topics of interest,
who do not bitch, whine and complain in the board business forum,
who do not try to manipulate others, power-monger, or police,
who realize that we're not paying a plug-nickle to enjoy an area where we can learn and grow,
and therefore have no need nor desire to be repesented...

will we still be able to post in the discussion threads?

Because I don't have anything I need or want represented except my own opinion in whatever discussion I'm taking part in, and nobody's going to represent that opinion except me.

As far as I know, in human history, there has never been representation without some form of taxation...so I'm hereby declaring myself an anarchist.

I'll be out discussing things, so if my rejection precludes me from doing so - you'll have to u2u and let me know.

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 07:20 AM
link   
I see another black band coming from this. Talk about getting members to pick sides. I se how this could be fun, but the potential for disaster is great and should be weighed accordingly. I for one dont wish another return of GD.

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kidfinger
I see another black band coming from this. Talk about getting members to pick sides. I se how this could be fun, but the potential for disaster is great and should be weighed accordingly. I for one dont wish another return of GD.

i can see where your coming from,
because if this goes wrong, ATS is going to be badly effected. I can see this going bad, which is worrying. The voting and the elections are going to be fun, really fun, but i dont like the idea that this can go wrong, badly.

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Don't worry, it won't hurt a bit. I won't feel a thing.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join