It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crop Circles 2005

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by StickyG

The subtle shading effect to make the hexagons appear as cubes and then all of them lining up to make a larger cube....wow...just wow.

Thanks for sharing Jammer. Frosty is on ignore

Peace

Shading? Cubes? Could you elaborate?

[edit on 1-9-2005 by Frosty]

Jes

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wirral Bagpuss
So can anyone tell us what the messages are then?

Okay. Well, I'll take a load of those pessimists out there and start out by saying that crop cirlces are not a sign of hostility or a marking of territory. They are an intelligence that penetrates in the form of waves making geometric shapes on the surface of the Earth. Now... they are put here for a very good reason. I assume many of you have heard things about a world wide awakening of conciousness, and this is what crop cirlces have to do with. They are put here to assist us in holding and managing our frequencies. They are a frequency themselves (like a subliminal song, if you will). After what is happening all over the world, all the fear, all the chaos... these symbols come to establish a frequency to keep us in a certain level of comfort while the changes are occuring in the world. In other words, so we don't feel totally hopeless in times of crisis. Little by little, more and more people will awaken and remember who they are. In the mean time, the few people who are conscious, will help the rest of the world by distributing their frequencies and knowlege out to the rest of the world. Although the crop circles are in different regions of the world, they will eventually connect to make an intelligent gridwork around the planet that will have a frequency that humanity will be able to use to evolve.

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jes

Originally posted by Wirral Bagpuss
So can anyone tell us what the messages are then?

Okay. Well, I'll take a load of those pessimists out there and start out by saying that crop cirlces are not a sign of hostility or a marking of territory. They are an intelligence that penetrates in the form of waves making geometric shapes on the surface of the Earth. Now... they are put here for a very good reason. I assume many of you have heard things about a world wide awakening of conciousness, and this is what crop cirlces have to do with. They are put here to assist us in holding and managing our frequencies. They are a frequency themselves (like a subliminal song, if you will). After what is happening all over the world, all the fear, all the chaos... these symbols come to establish a frequency to keep us in a certain level of comfort while the changes are occuring in the world. In other words, so we don't feel totally hopeless in times of crisis. Little by little, more and more people will awaken and remember who they are. In the mean time, the few people who are conscious, will help the rest of the world by distributing their frequencies and knowlege out to the rest of the world. Although the crop circles are in different regions of the world, they will eventually connect to make an intelligent gridwork around the planet that will have a frequency that humanity will be able to use to evolve.

K Icke, Are you insane. Or do you have some refrence pages to back this Bologna up? Seriously we are all supposed to believe you cause you say it. Nice. Some evidence please until then you reaman some one from from sane in my books.

Jes

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Whether you want to believe me or not is up to you. I have nothing to prove. I will not attempt to force my beliefs onto you. Someone asked why such symbols appear in the surface of the Earth and if there is a message behind it all. I merely gave her the answer that all of us know. It's just a matter of remembering who we are. My only intent in sharing this information, is that some of you out there will remember you true identity. I have no interest in deceiving you, for I think there has been enough of that in this world already. I gain nothing in telling you lies. I just hope that it may trigger something deep inside you that will lead you to question more and look at the bigger picture, but I can honestly say that we are being helped from loving entities including God and that we are not alone in this. I recommend to those of you who wish to know more about your true selves, to visit cosmic-people.com.

Good luck

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 05:12 PM
link   
You don't want to give me proof or you can't. Whoever fed you these lies are the decievers I believe That Aliens or something out there makes CC's but I don't believe this BS story your feeding us. But hey thanks for you oppinion man, Im sure Ill take a look into COSMICPEOPLES!!!

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 06:30 PM
link   
It should be by now obvious that crop circles are not messages. If they were messages it would be possible to interpret them with much less ambiguity. If they are messages, then they are more like single thoughts, meaning "look, we are here". Yes, they are beautiful and inspiring, but no more can be deduced, especially not wild theories about "cosmic people". They can also be symbols, meaning that they are operative and their significance is in the results they produce: wonder, questioning, they are unavoidable.

Whoever their authors are, it is a fact that (arguments pro circle-makers):
1. Crop circles and new trends always start in the UK.
2. Crop circles began very simple but now are increasingly intricate.
3. Crop circles of all kinds have included suspiciously human and earthly mythological motifs.

But my biggest problems with the idea of bands of circle-makers is this (arguments against circle-makers):
1. To account for all the crop circles (especially the more recent, practically perfect) we would need obsessively motivated groups of people. This doesn't sound realistic without some form of context, an "agenda", something that works in tandem, but what? The "just for fun" or "just art" reason seems kind of weak.
2. Crop circles in the USA are much fewer and of worse quality. Why should idle Americans with lots of free time not do better? Really, America is the land of cults and new religions, why are there no good crop circles in America?
3. The improvement of the circles is exponential. Good circles are spreading in the UK. Why? Why now? Are there more and more people involved? Do they have more time to dedicate? If so, what is the positive feedback that is causing the improvement?

See this link.

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Some more random speculations, trying to avoid the uninteresting idea of circlemaker nerds:

To me, the evidence points to human or human-like authorship.
The increasing scale of improvement points to early technological limitations.
The disproportionate concentration in the UK tells me that the original authors are in some way from the UK.
The complicated geometries, seal-like appearance, and occasional use of mythological motifs, points to automatic generation.
The temporary quality of formations indicates something time-bound.

So, it must be time travellers from the UK!
Or silicon-based human descendents living in Jupiter.

This would account for the existence of crop circles since ancient times and also for the related electrical and thermal effects in the vicinity of the formations. The subjective effects inside the formation could come from a perception of the presence of an extra-dimensional marker, or some special quality of the place at that moment.

When reckoning the coast of Africa and America, european explorers left stone marks. The
americans left a flag on the moon. They meant to say: "we found it" (and implicitly, "it
is ours"). But here, there is no such intention of permanence, so the circles are a means
to another end.
Also, compared with megaliths, there is no comparison. Megaliths reproduced previous
wooden structures and were built slowly, over centuries, became linchpins that kept
loosely connected societies from falling apart. They were the great projects and
achievements of the stone age.

Another idea: information closures. Time travel generates inconsistencies and crop circles
and other phenomena are like patches in the information landscape, or information escape
points that avoid the accumulation of unintended information pressures.

As for the process: some kind of magnetization in the plant is necessary to produce
horizontal movement. Some kind of pulsed electromagnetic wave softens the plant stems and
makes them bend in specified orientations, using magnetic properties of water or dispersed
metallic dust. The orbs may, or may not be, local probes to measure the temperature and
condense the air when cooling is needed.

Without the orbs: it could be human-made satellites (unknown).
With the orbs: no present human technology.

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frosty

Shading? Cubes? Could you elaborate?

Ah, The Simpsons, what example can't they sight?

Remember this episode?

Frink: [drawing on a blackboard] Here is an ordinary square --

Wiggum: Whoa, whoa -- slow down, egghead!

Frink: -- but suppose we exte-end the square beyond the two dimensions of our universe (along the hypothetical Z axis, there).

Everyone: [gasps]

Frink: This forms a three-dimensional object known as a "cube", or a "Frinkahedron" in honor of its discoverer, n'hey, n'hey.

So like Frinks, "Frinkahedron", the polygons are actually 3D squares ore 'cubes' which form a greater 3D square, or cube.

A six-sided Polygon, aka a Hexagon is a 3D cube in 2D.

Blow your mind:

[edit on 1-9-2005 by TheShroudOfMemphis]

posted on Sep, 2 2005 @ 12:59 PM
link   
That doesn't explain any shading.

[edit on 2-9-2005 by Frosty]

posted on Sep, 2 2005 @ 01:04 PM
link   

It explained how they were three dimensional shapes... And I think someone siad they didn't resemble 3D shapes at all. Great post on the shapes though, I love the simpsons.

posted on Sep, 2 2005 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by inspiringyouth

It explained how they were three dimensional shapes... And I think someone siad they didn't resemble 3D shapes at all. Great post on the shapes though, I love the simpsons.

Yeah, ok, but what is with this shadding?

jra

posted on Sep, 2 2005 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by inspiringyouth

Yeah, ok, but what is with this shadding?

By shading, I believe they just mean how the bent straw/wheat or whatever, is reflecting the light. Since they are hexigon shapes, the angles of the bent wheat are much more noticeable compaired to a gradually curving circle. Thus a lot more contrast between the parts that are reflecting to the parts that are not. And I think that's why some are calling it "shadding". But I could be mistaken.

posted on Sep, 2 2005 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Yeah, that makes since. I thought shadding? Then someone is photoshoping the pics.

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Wow What a thread!
I have just retuned from England where I had the wonderful opportunity to visit Avebury. I walked into TWO circles. The first one was on the hill of West Kennet Ave. This circle had no substance and I felt as soon as I was within it that it was possibly man made, although it was 5 weeks old and well trampled. I did see from a distance the circle on Silbury hill and The Henge and they were still looking very impressive. But I also jumped the fence and went into The Manor cirle and was just in aw, as it was only a week old and looked perfect. Obviously not many observers had been inside it yet. The edges of the cirles were perfect. There was only one track into it. From my observation and some measurements it seemed that the lay of the wheat ment that all the cirles had to have been done first before any of the connecting lines and curves. How could this be done in the dead of night? Perfect circles with no light to create them by? and without any tracks or footmarks? This circle was only approx 100 yards from the Pub, and other businesses. There is a service station ( under repairs ) and homes on the road next to it, yet it just appeared out of nowhere. In the centre of this circle were 20 perfect smaller revesed circles with another in the center of that. The perfect geometry was overwhelming. I did ask a local Antique shop owner why doen't anyone see them beeing formed? Her reply was that they just appear, She said that a neigbour of hers had walked through there lounge room one morning, taking in the view of the fields through the window as they continued into another room , apon returning through the lounge 15 or so mins later they were shocked to see a formation sitting in the field that was'nt there a few min before.

As I sat cross legged in one of the outer circles I asked to recieve information about it, And what I recieved was thoughts of harmonics, music came to my mind. It was'nt until I came back that I came across a recent article ( latest NEXUS mag ) that talked about crop cirles forming through a vibration of harmonics, which when at different vibratory rates forms geometric patterns.
Has anybody else heard of this theory, could it be true.

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by orion_452
I came across a recent article ( latest NEXUS mag ) that talked about crop cirles forming through a vibration of harmonics, which when at different vibratory rates forms geometric patterns.
Has anybody else heard of this theory, could it be true.

Nice to have someone join us who has actually been "in" a crop circle or two.

With respect to the theory's on crop circle formation, I suggest Freddy Silva's Book "Secrets in the Fields." Freddy seems to have a real good handle on what is going on with their creation and some good leads on their meaning. If you don't have the funds, you can peruse his website at

www.lovely.clara.net...

Look up Cymatics and you will learn about the study of how sounds are related to form. The rate at which sound waves vibrate and interact with each other naturally create intersecting nodes in the three spatial dimensions. It is very interesting and I agree with Freddy Silva's concept that sound is involved in the creation process of genuine crop formations.

Do you have any pictures to share or could you link to a picture or two on the crop circle connector?

Peace,

~Jammer+

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Honestly, i think there is a considerable amount of technology in crop circles. I highly doubt farmers are going out there trampling there crops down just for attention... if i was a farmer i sure wouldn't. Either alien or government, or even the government with alien technology could be accurate... I see some of these Circles and think... mabie they are some type of symbol of a alien race? or a code of some type..

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 10:49 AM
link   
If anyone is interested in listening to a podcast interview of Andy Thomas (Swirled News), here is a link for you...

www.paranormalpodcast.com...

Peace,

~Jammer

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Uh, the rope attached to a stake could act as a very good reference point to know when to stop stomping down on crops in one direction and start at a different point in a different direction.
What exactly are you refering to as 3 dimensional?

OK first off, go try your theory. Ask Frosty to help you, he still hasn't rose to the challenge.
If you can stomp down a crop circle and leave no trace you were ever there get back to me.

If you can't see the 3D effect of crop circles then you are not looking at them hard enough.
OR, more likely your mind is already made up and you won't see it because you don't want to.

TheShroud explained it very well, thank you.

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANOK

Uh, the rope attached to a stake could act as a very good reference point to know when to stop stomping down on crops in one direction and start at a different point in a different direction.
What exactly are you refering to as 3 dimensional?

OK first off, go try your theory. Ask Frosty to help you, he still hasn't rose to the challenge.
If you can stomp down a crop circle and leave no trace you were ever there get back to me.

If you can't see the 3D effect of crop circles then you are not looking at them hard enough.
OR, more likely your mind is already made up and you won't see it because you don't want to.

TheShroud explained it very well, thank you.

There was an interesting document on NGC about crop circles, they proved that using a line of some sort could accomplish the task. The crop circle has been posted on this thread as well as the link to info on the documentary.

What do you people mean by shading? Please elaborate.

posted on Sep, 16 2005 @ 02:15 AM
link   
I can't believe you can't see the "shading" effect.

TheShroudOfMemphis showed it quit well I thought.

Many crop circles have shown to be 3D designs in a 2D medium.

www.cropcircleconnector.com...

ascension2000.com...

It's not something we're just making up...LOL

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join