It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

College protesters want amnesty.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

originally posted by: YourFaceAgain

originally posted by: purplemer
a reply to: YourFaceAgain

When a list of countries that different with such different agendas and such different values all don't recognize an institution, it's probably because that institution isn't worth #

So the Nuremberg trials that has judges from four countries must have been real # according to your limited logic..

k3K

If you call that "logic," it's no wonder you support terrorism and are a bigot.

Did you get that one from the 2016 SJW playbook?

Bit of advice, it didn’t work for them then, so it probably won’t work now.

Believe it or not, people can have opinions without being a terrorist or bigot.

The fake leftist "racist" cries go back a lot further than 2016, but your apparent either youth or newness to this explains a fair bit.

The difference is the bigots on the site have repeatedly outed themselves. I call it like I see it.

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lazy88

a reply to: FlyersFan

Support the ICC? Are you kidding? That's funny. No, the ICC is full of globalist agenda, has no jurisdiction, and is unrecognized by dozens of countries including China, India, Russia, and the United States. They are just a globalist wet dream and not a legitimate authority. Bowing to those foreigners violates national sovereignt

Turn a blind eye to genocide eh.. no different to the Nazis..

And yet there is still a Gaza on the map, and Hamas is still in negotiations.

That is a long way from genocide.

What's your definition of genocide?

Gaza might be on maps but what really matters is who runs them, Guantanamo Bay is technically Cuban soil, only mentioning that bit of dirt since some don't like the ICC and think nations should (assumably) only have jurisdiction over lands recognised as their own.

Personally I think human rights violations are everybody's business.

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: RAY1990

Gaza might be on maps but what really matters is who runs them

Hamas runs Gaza. That's what the Palestinians wanted.

That may be about to change.

Maybe for once the Palestinians will choose peace and join the rest of us in the 21st century.
edit on 29-4-2024 by YourFaceAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Gaza yes, who runs the other Palestinian territories?

It isn't Hamas.

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: RAY1990

Gaza yes, who runs the other Palestinian territories?

It isn't Hamas.

Yet. They'd been gaining ground in the West Bank too because terrorism is popular with Palestinians.

That was before the war, though.
edit on 29-4-2024 by YourFaceAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Yeah terrorism usually appeals to desperate people, so does extremism. Human psychology isn't all that difficult to understand.

I'm not a fan of human rights abuses so naturally I'm not a fan of Hamas. An eye for an eye makes the world go "ouch!".

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lazy88

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

originally posted by: YourFaceAgain

When a list of countries that different with such different agendas and such different values all don't recognize an institution, it's probably because that institution isn't worth #

So the Nuremberg trials that has judges from four countries must have been real # according to your limited logic..

k3K

If you call that "logic," it's no wonder you support terrorism and are a bigot.

Did you get that one from the 2016 SJW playbook?

Bit of advice, it didn’t work for them then, so it probably won’t work now.

Believe it or not, people can have opinions without being a terrorist or bigot.

And most people understand that Hamas sanctioned murder, rape, torture, and kidnapping on Oct 7 and that Hamas uses human shields. And large groups of Palestinians support the sick idiots. And that Hamas has lost legitimacy as a governing body, but yet idiots still support them.

I personally lean towards Israel. It’s just beyond me that they’re the only country you get real backlash for being critical of their war.

There are also large groups of Palestinians who don’t support hamas. 50% weren’t alive during the election and 70% weren’t of voting age.

If someone criticizes China for their treatment of the Uyghurs, does that make them Muslim terrorist sympathizers? Of course not. Were there actual Uyghur terrorists, yup.

Everyone tries to make everything so extreme and black and white. If you’re not lockstep with Israel, surely you want them all raped and killed. That’s asinine. You can criticize a government without criticizing the people. Some probably are antisemitic, though I’d gamble most who have an opinion of Israel outside of full support aren’t.

Of course, many people can’t handle being disagreed with, so they just jump to name calling like Nazi, terrorist supporter, or whatever.

It’s just proof people can’t handle objection or nuance. Sad really. We live in a renaissance of information, and many only feel comfortable in echo chambers.
edit on 29-4-2024 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 05:32 PM
link   

The difference is the bigots on the site have repeatedly outed themselves. I call it like I see it.

Yea, well those leftist cries of racism was them calling it how they saw it too. That’s what bias does.

You’re just doing it to them now instead of them to you. Shoes on the other foot, but it’s still the same shoe.

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 06:10 PM
link   
went down
to the
demonstration
to get my
fair share
of abuse

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Jewish student wearing a Star of David necklace DENIED entry to his own university because he is JEWISH.

“I’m a UCLA student. I deserve to go here. We pay tuition. This is our school and they are not letting me walk in.”

Masked activists refused to let the student enter.
twitter.com...

These antisemites are going to get justice one way or the other.
Hopefully for them it’s from law enforcement.
No amnesty.
I can’t believe the libs are co-signing this BS.
They have officially lost their collective minds.

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vermilion

Jewish student wearing a Star of David necklace DENIED entry to his own university because he is JEWISH.

“I’m a UCLA student. I deserve to go here. We pay tuition. This is our school and they are not letting me walk in.”

twitter.com...

No amnesty.

Progressives have always been fascists in disguise.

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980
a reply to: Dandandat3
It crazy how people like you are so morally outraged by these students expressing their 1st amendment rights. How do you not see you are acting exactly the same as Russia-gaters?

Advocating censorship and police violence against a bunch of kids. You don't honestly think you are being patriotic here do you?

Two points.

1) We are not discussing the action of kids. These college aged protesters are adults.

2) If you were to check my posting history you would find that I do not subscribe to the ideology you would like me to have for your rant to make any sense.

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dandandat3

a reply to: Dandandat3
It crazy how people like you are so morally outraged by these students expressing their 1st amendment rights. How do you not see you are acting exactly the same as Russia-gaters?

Advocating censorship and police violence against a bunch of kids. You don't honestly think you are being patriotic here do you?

Two points.

1) We are not discussing the action of kids. These college aged protesters are adults.

2) If you were to check my posting history you would find that I do not subscribe to the ideology you would like me to have for your rant to make any sense.

Without mentioning this is not a 1st Amendment issue and colleges haven't cared about the 1st Amendment for years anyway.

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 08:07 PM
link   

For Protesters a cross the country, disrupting the learning experience for others, terrorizing fellow students based on their religion and calling for the extermination of the Jewish people living in Israel is all fun and games; that is until they are forced to live with the consequences of your actions.

This is not protesting...

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed

It really starts in babies, even they learn to push the boundaries and as they get older the boundaries get more and more selfish.

What I have seen over and over is parents allow their kids to assume the Alpha role in the families as the parents try to be more of a friend than a parent. Not good....

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kurokage

Some people wrongfully believe that the feedom of speech and freedom of religion allows them to do what ever they want. these demonstrations weren't about peaceful protests, and these peoples action should have consquences.

But I also believe that social media manipulation is helping drive these people to a frenzy.

Social media and foreign influences. Freedom of Speech doesn't mean yo can do it anywhere either.

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 08:17 PM
link   

twitter.com...

No amnesty.

What does that American student have to do with the war in Gaza?

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 08:19 PM
link   

twitter.com...

No amnesty.

What does that American student have to do with the war in Gaza?

AAAAND there you go!

It's not about the war in Gaza.

It's about Jews.

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 08:21 PM
link   

However anyone paying attention can see the pro-Israel side is constantly displaying their bigotry and hatred towards Muslims and Christians.

So I can just get in your face and scream away and if you do anything then it is on you? Muslims, Chinese, Japanese and so on are extremely racist. It isn't the pro-Israel side being the aggressors here, and to show one woman in a video and define that as "the pro-Israel side constantly" is rather weak sauce. People screaming at her and she says you Black people, and holy Hell "what you mean you Black people" I wonder like you if people there said "you Jews".

edit on x30Mon, 29 Apr 2024 20:29:43 -05002024119America/ChicagoMon, 29 Apr 2024 20:29:43 -05002024 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join