It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

College protesters want amnesty.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer
a reply to: FlyersFan

How many times do I have to post this .... People .. pay attention. Protesting against the actions of the Israeli government is one thing. But that's not what is happening at the protests

I asked if you support genocide. When the ICC issues arrests warrants for genocide against the Zionist regime. Will you still openly support them?

Ironically, any such action would simply undermine the legitimacy of the ICC. War crimes determinations require extensive, on-the-ground investigations. The ICC hasn't done that in Gaza. It's an active war zone.

Rushing to judgement because it's popular isn't what a legitimate court does.

There's a reason something like 60 countries don't recognize the ICC. They're rather a joke. The countries that already recognized them probably would've withdrawn membership years ago if they weren't worried about the political backlash.

There is no evidence of a genocide happening. There's a war, but the civilian death toll in the war isn't unusual in any way. In fact, the numbers provide evidence that Israel is going out of its way to limit civilian casualties.

If there was a genocide happening, that would not be the case.

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 02:45 PM
link   

I asked if you support genocide.

I don't. But you seem to. You have no problem with the calls to genocide the Jews.

When the ICC issues arrests warrants for genocide against the Zionist regime. Will you still openly support them?

Support the ICC? Are you kidding? That's funny. No, the ICC is full of globalist agenda, has no jurisdiction, and is unrecognized by dozens of countries including China, India, Russia, Israel, and the United States. They are just a globalist wet dream and not a legitimate authority. Bowing to those foreigners violates national sovereignty.

Interesting discussion on why the US doesn't listen to the ICC
edit on 4/29/2024 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Support the ICC? Are you kidding? That's funny. No, the ICC is full of globalist agenda, has no jurisdiction, and is unrecognized by dozens of countries including China, India, Russia, and the United States. They are just a globalist wet dream and not a legitimate authority. Bowing to those foreigners violates national sovereignt

Turn a blind eye to genocide eh.. no different to the Nazis.. Brutal behavour on your part. TBH you are slow to the game. I knew this was going to happen. 5th gen warfare at its finest. He will be arrested too..and a two state solutition is coming.. and even after all that you still wont understand whats actually happened lol..

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: YourFaceAgain

LOL wait till he gets arrested. The split in Israel is very real and it will come from within. Or it will be made appear that way anyway.

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 03:00 PM
link   

LOL wait till he gets arrested. The split in Israel is very real and it will come from within. Or it will be made appear that way anyway.

I realize how badly you wish there was a genocide. The more dead Palestinians, the better for you so you can bash the Jews about it.

Unfortunately for you, it's not happening.

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Purplemer says they havent' said this.
So I will withraw it. For now.

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
the ICC...is unrecognized by dozens of countries including China, India, Russia, Israel, and the United States.

When a list of countries that different with such different agendas and such different values all don't recognize an institution, it's probably because that institution isn't worth #.
edit on 29-4-2024 by YourFaceAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 03:04 PM
link   

You release nothing.. you are in dream world. This is 5th gen warfare and we have been following it for years. You are watching a phycholigcal operation and you dont have the ability to see past that.

Not against jews.. dont support HAMAS ( a mosad asset) This is more about the Khazarians ( not semtites)... so you keep telling me what i am thinking instead of asking me..

lol

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Not me. YOU. You are the one calling for 'from the river to the sea' genocide upon the Jews. Not me.

A blatent lie.. when have i said that.. I am Jewish myself you know.

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: YourFaceAgain
When a list of countries that different with such different agendas and such different values all don't recognize an institution, it's probably because that institution isn't worth #.

The ICC is nothing other than a globalist bureaucracy trying to
take away every countries national sovereignty.

I'm not a Trump fan but I applaud him with this statement - it's true!

The United States Says the ICC is INCOMPATIBLE With The US Constitution

From Donald Trump speech 2018 in regard to the ICC - " For similar reasons, the United States will provide no support in recognition to the International Criminal Court. As far as America is concerned, the ICC has no jurisdiction, no legitimacy, and no authority. The ICC claims near-universal jurisdiction over the citizens of every country, violating all principles of justice, fairness, and due process. We will never surrender America’s sovereignty to an unelected, unaccountable, global bureaucracy.

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Alright. Since you say that you haven't said it .. I will retract it.
I could swear that you have.

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 03:09 PM
link   

When a list of countries that different with such different agendas and such different values all don't recognize an institution, it's probably because that institution isn't worth #

So the Nuremberg trials that has judges from four countries must have been real # according to your limited logic..

k3K

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

Alright. Since you say that you haven't said it .. I will retract it.
I could swear that you have.

THere you go.. Evidently easy to confuse. You can have a star for good behavior..

lol

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 03:30 PM
link   

When a list of countries that different with such different agendas and such different values all don't recognize an institution, it's probably because that institution isn't worth #

So the Nuremberg trials that has judges from four countries must have been real # according to your limited logic..

k3K

If you call that "logic," it's no wonder you support terrorism and are a bigot.

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 03:34 PM
link   

There you go again.. show me my support of terrorism. Prove it. You cant. Thats twice i have demonstrated you dont really know what you are talking about.

Go do some reading.. use knowledge not imagination..

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Not me. YOU. You are the one calling for 'from the river to the sea' genocide upon the Jews. Not me.

It’s not a big deal, it’s just new age politics. It’s like Boy Scout badges really.

I got my racist, misogynist, and bigot badges on 2016.

My Nazi badge for supporting Ukraine in 2022.

And recently I got my “calling for the rape and genocide” badge just in the last week.

I think my vest is going to be full soon, so I’ll have to triage the badges I really want to show off.

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 04:00 PM
link   

k3K

Did you get that one from the 2016 SJW playbook?

Bit of advice, it didn’t work for them then, so it probably won’t work now.

Believe it or not, people can have opinions without being a terrorist or bigot.
edit on 29-4-2024 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Support the ICC? Are you kidding? That's funny. No, the ICC is full of globalist agenda, has no jurisdiction, and is unrecognized by dozens of countries including China, India, Russia, and the United States. They are just a globalist wet dream and not a legitimate authority. Bowing to those foreigners violates national sovereignt

Turn a blind eye to genocide eh.. no different to the Nazis..

And yet there is still a Gaza on the map, and Hamas is still in negotiations.

That is a long way from genocide.

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

k3K

Did you get that one from the 2016 SJW playbook?

Bit of advice, it didn’t work for them then, so it probably won’t work now.

Believe it or not, people can have opinions without being a terrorist or bigot.

And most people understand that Hamas sanctioned murder, rape, torture, and kidnapping on Oct 7 and that Hamas uses human shields. And large groups of Palestinians support the sick idiots. And that Hamas has lost legitimacy as a governing body, but yet idiots still support them.

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I hope girls showing up at these "protests" are careful. These events tend to attract leftist "male feminist" sexual predators. Occupy Wall Street is one famous example. There were a rash of sexual assaults at that, and the media downplayed it so a lot of girls that showed up to it had no idea there were sexual predators there.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join