It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I found an old video of Kate Middleton, and I got a strange feeling.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: tarantulabite1

An interesting piece on these "turbo cancer" vaxx claims and your good Doctor here:

sciencebasedmedicine.org...

"A physician who more recently started promoting the idea of “turbo cancer” is Dr. William Makis, a nuclear medicine radiologist who frequently misrepresents himself as an “oncologist.” I noted on his X (Twitter) feed that he appears to have taken up the “turbo cancer” banner sometime around February or March, for example:"
edit on 28-3-2024 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Just putting this out here:

BBC News - Kate rumours linked to Russian disinformation
www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
Just putting this out here:

www.bbc.co.uk...

They must have warehouses full of people on computers doing this kind of thing.
Seems very organized and widespread.

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll
a reply to: PrivateAngel

In addition, there is another video from 7 years ago of Kate on the same bench and in the same

But in the current video miracles happen to Kate. The ring on the left hand disappears and then appears again.

The ring is still there but it looks like it's on her pinky finger. The ring is definitely there though

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

An interesting piece on these "turbo cancer" vaxx claims and your good Doctor here:

sciencebasedmedicine.org...

"A physician who more recently started promoting the idea of “turbo cancer” is Dr. William Makis, a nuclear medicine radiologist who frequently misrepresents himself as an “oncologist.” I noted on his X (Twitter) feed that he appears to have taken up the “turbo cancer” banner sometime around February or March, for example:"

Ya as I said in the post ...just happen to come up on that story/link

But speaking of "Turbo Cancer" ..........

Dr. Peter McCullough: Multiple mRNA COVID shots may promote ‘turbo cancer’ - LINK1 - LINK2

Dr. McCullough unpacked a prominent theory bearing much credibility that cancer is only allowed to form inside a human body when certain "multiple different processes" are impacted, even if a "single source of exposure" is responsible for triggering these multiple different processes

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 03:47 PM
link   

If you believe this, good for you. I don't.

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: TheMisguidedAngel

It can seem to be the colour from her jumper as well , it’s not clear it’s her ring

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 05:07 PM
link   

The whole of the YouTube internet is full of Kate Middleton doing this or doing that with her loving husband William.A full bot attack on denying the fact that nobody with any credibility has seen her for months.I doubt whether she will ever be seen in public again. Why? because she has been removed from all the royal engagement lists.

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: annonentity

Well, that's because she is having chemo for her cancer. Not permanently removed.

As for "bot attacks" you have it backwards:

www.bbc.co.uk...

You doubt she will ever be seen again?

Based on your opinion.

Duly noted.

Of course, if she is seen again, you will say it's fake.

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: annonentity

The whole of the net, YouTube and Bitchute is full of stuff that is total nonsense.

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Euronymous2625
She's human. Humans get cancer. There's no conspiracy here. Why, since she's royalty, does there have to be a reason like poison or a vAcCiNe? She's made up of cells just like the rest of us.

Absolute power corrupts absolutely.

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: ScarletDarkness

Absolute power corrupts absolutely.

thing is she doesn't have absolute power, none of the royals do.

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 08:31 PM
link   

In addition, there is another video from 7 years ago of Kate on the same bench and in the same blouse.

But in the current video miracles happen to Kate. The ring on the left hand disappears and then appears again.

AI often gets the Hands and Feet wrong that is the usual give away.

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Has it dawned on anyone yet there are several valid reasons to get Kates explaination video 100% on point?
Regardless if multiple takes were spliced together.

This will be indelicate.
"IF" Kate had a hysterectomy or her tubes tied that isn't anything security-wise that should be advertised. Theoretically it'd paint targets on her kids backs. You know for a crazy person? or one who just wants to take a swipe at the monarchy?
It also would set up the opportunity to disrupt the UK so a much larger event could be deployed, resulting in slower response time to the "actual" intended criminal event?

The original statement from Kensington Palace was "Kate having abdominal surgery" found cancer during surgery for unrelated health issue" (paraphrased). Uterus's!! We keeps them in our abdomen people!!!!

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 12:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Caver78

Being born into that family puts regrets on their backs.
There can be many explanations however at this moment I’m not convinced.
What’s the harm in trying to find out what’s actually going on? And please don’t say just because she may have cancer that we should leave it , that’s a poor excuse.

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 02:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: G1111B1234

No it’s not but it’s also not a big deal her husband wasn’t there showing support, wouldn’t you be there , shows a message of togetherness and she is not alone?

They even advertised for the vaccine together, so I do find it strange that he wasn't there to show her support!

edit on 29-3-2024 by PrivateAngel because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 07:51 AM
link   

…The ring on the left hand disappears and then appears again.

What minute & second is this into the vid? After looking through I can’t see this frame (tho I may have missed it)

The screengrab looks like it may have had a the cloning tool used to erase the ring, since the finger has a wee wobble where the ring should be.

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: McGinty

The screengrab looks like it may have had a the cloning tool used to erase the ring, since the finger has a wee wobble where the ring should be.

Why exactly would they feel the need to Erase the Ring in that single frame ?

I love the reply's on this OP truly I do they are so impassioned almost Angry that we think something has happened to Kate to one of the precious Royals.

" She is FINE
!!!! "

lol ummm no she is not fine that video is AI my friends and there are so many many pointers the ring just being one of them . She Does not move from that seated position , her movements in general are unnatural and where is her beloved Husband.

Ill say it again she may not be Dead but she is far from okay.

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

She doesn't move from her seated position?

Wow. Good find.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join