It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I found an old video of Kate Middleton, and I got a strange feeling.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll
a reply to: PrivateAngel
I'll add more. Maybe this is my subjective perception. Notice the folds on the blouse in the new video. The old one doesn't have them. These folds look very unnatural, as if the blouse had been folded for a very long time and had not been ironed.

Hmmm, it actually looks like the sweater doesn't have the same fit.

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

They could have done but also would make more issues as well.

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 07:44 AM
link   
So, your going to tell me, that a member of the royal family, is going to wear the same sweater, in public 7 years later?

Around the house, yeah maybe?

I mean, I would, but it sure doesn't seem like something they would allow, if only for appearances.

Weird really.

Ah, I see others noticed that too.
edit on 28-3-2024 by chiefsmom because: addition

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 07:50 AM
link   
As a woman with a good eye for fashion and clothing, I just wanted to say that the jumper she's wearing is not the same one.
It is a very similar one, very, but not identical.

She probably loves this style and I bet she has multiple ones from different designers or boutiques.

I have so many similar tops because when I see a certain style I get this urge to have it, just in case something happens to the old one, so I have another.

The stripes on her old top are visibly broader and the neckline is slightly closer to the neck in the new one.
The old one looked better.
That's that.

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

Like OldCarpy said, it's her favorite.

Besides that, psychological effect. Make her look like she has more in common with the people. "She's one of us, she wears old clothes".

Also, she probably has the power to say "piss off". Other than state ceremony, she probably wears whatever she wants within reason.

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Kate is well known to like to re-wear outfits, she often also recycles and alters pieces and wants to show a more environmental royal Princess.

A site I hope I never have to vist again....
www.vogue.co.uk...

38 Of The Princess Of Wales’s Best Royal Rewears To Date

The giant sacrifices I make for ATS to stop the spread of misinformation......

edit on 28-3-2024 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Yes I am. It's not all ball gowns and tiaras.

She was going for the casual look.

They do that sometimes

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Yes I am. It's not all ball gowns and tiaras.

I hear you're quite fetching in a ball gown and tiara...

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: G1111B1234
a reply to: DAVID64

Plus someone has put this in:

URGENT FREEDOM OF INFORMATION REQUEST SENT TO THE BBC IN RELATION TO BROADCAST OF PRINCESS CATHERINE ON FRIDAY NIGHT:

"Hello,

I am writing in relation to the broadcast from Kensington Palace on the evening of the 22nd of March.

It has been stated that the video of Princess Catherine was taken on Wednesday the 20th.

We have read the following article and note BBC Studios emphasis on 'responsibility and innovation' in relation to the use of AI:

newscaststudio.com...

We therefore have the following questions:

1- Was there any use of Artificial Intelligence in the aforementioned interview?

2- Was any of the footage or audio computer generated? By audio we mean the words spoken by Princess Catherine and/or the background noise.

3- Where was this filmed exactly? The setting appears to be a garden but was it done in a studio?

4- Was a green screen or other similar technology used?

5- Post filming was there any use of software for digital alterations?

As we are sure you will be aware there is a great deal of speculation going on and these matters should be answered as a matter of urgency.

Kind Regards,

David Clews
Lead Correspondent"

Good questions!

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 08:20 AM
link   
After watching the new video carefully, I'm pretty convinced she's working with a green screen behind her, and possibly even the bench is edited into the frame.

I see it like this: They released three terrible images/videos which were blatant fakes, poorly made & obviously ridiculous compared to the state of the art today. But then, they pulled out all the stops & created a whizz-bang amazing deep fake AI generated video, so good that we look at it and get a sense of reassurance that she is alive & doing well.

I believe she's still facing hardship of some sort, though I can't imagine what that would be. Her new video seems to be fake based on the way the edges of her body/clothing seem to lack continuity against the backdrop of a blurry flower bed & trees.

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Kurokage

Only on Tuesdays...

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyInTheOintment
After watching the new video carefully, I'm pretty convinced she's working with a green screen behind her, and possibly even the bench is edited into the frame.

I see it like this: They released three terrible images/videos which were blatant fakes, poorly made & obviously ridiculous compared to the state of the art today. But then, they pulled out all the stops & created a whizz-bang amazing deep fake AI generated video, so good that we look at it and get a sense of reassurance that she is alive & doing well.

I believe she's still facing hardship of some sort, though I can't imagine what that would be. Her new video seems to be fake based on the way the edges of her body/clothing seem to lack continuity against the backdrop of a blurry flower bed & trees.

Empathic and intelligent post.

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Kurokage

i'm pretty sure the BBC said they shot the video at Windsor Castle, although they didn't say which of the three gardens.
also they have two benches that i found on the grounds digging through screen shots. one is a double bench and one is a single.

here's the post i made on it.

My Post

oh and the ring is there at the whole time in the video. if you look at the ring finger troll in the image posted it looks like someone photo shopped the ring finger in the one with out it. it appears to be fatter than the one that shows the ring.
edit on 28-3-2024 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 09:15 AM
link   

The children need their mother so I hope she will get well again.

link   

originally posted by: G1111B1234
a reply to: DAVID64

I’m sorry but there’s too many coincidences and I don’t believe in those. Really bad video and no ring would vanish like that during the same scene , or during a movement.

You make good pts. This just proves we have more issues to resolve or else we can go down that conspiracy path because that would be all there is left to do.

link   

I realize that. Sorry that it looked the same to me.

And thanks to the others that provided info, sans the snark.

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar. The woman has been sick and lost weight ... and she re wore a sweater she likes and is comfortable in. She made the announcement that she has cancer and that they were waiting until the children were on spring break to tell them, and everyone else. That's all there is to it. This is a nothingburger.

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: BernnieJGato

I'm not sure about the actual video from Kate but I should have been more clear on what I was referencing, sorry.
In the first pic posted by PrivateAngel and the first Pic posted by russiantroll, it looks like similar architecture to Kensington palace to me. Notice the red brick work instead of the limestone of Buckingham Palace.

edit on 28-3-2024 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: PrivateAngel
Look at this old video from 2016 - look at her clothes, etc.

I also got a strange feeling when I looked at the new video of her - could it be an AI video?

I am not a fan of the royal family, but I don't wish them harm either because we are all living creatures, and I just want everybody to be happy.

I hope all this has a natural explanation.

Old Video:

New Video:

An explanation for what?

You didn't specify or question anything, you just posted 2 videos.

OK - so, what? What do you think we are supposed to be seeing here?

🤔

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 09:42 AM
link   

I see it like this: They released three terrible images/videos which were blatant fakes, poorly made & obviously ridiculous compared to the state of the art today.

I knew the picture was fake.

I thought to myself - I hope people don't think that picture is real, but some people did believe it was a real picture.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join