It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I found an old video of Kate Middleton, and I got a strange feeling.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Look at this old video from 2016 - look at her clothes, etc.

I also got a strange feeling when I looked at the new video of her - could it be an AI video?

I am not a fan of the royal family, but I don't wish them harm either because we are all living creatures, and I just want everybody to be happy.

I hope all this has a natural explanation.

Old Video:

New Video:

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 04:40 AM
link   
I was thinking about her last night, Kate is the vulnerable one , and the only way someone could get at William. Perhaps Harry’s crazy wife had her poisoned. Radioactive strontium causes cancer.
Something had to happen, so that Harry could be king.

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 04:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn4
I was thinking about her last night, Kate is the vulnerable one , and the only way someone could get at William. Perhaps Harry’s crazy wife had her poisoned. Radioactive strontium causes cancer.
Something had to happen, so that Harry could be king.

I don't think this is true!

But maybe the vaccine has something to do with her illness.

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 04:59 AM
link   
a reply to: PrivateAngel

Kate is a wife and mother. People love her and care about her. Wouldnt it be pretty sad if her cancer is serious and she ends up dying and her children have to read all this nonsense about her online? I think that would be pretty sad.

I feel sad for her because she probably manipulated the photo to keep the ghouls at bay, yet its had the opposite effect and brought the ghouls out of the wood work at such a difficult time. Poor William too, his dad and wife both have cancer?
edit on 28-3-2024 by Shoshanna because: can't spell

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 05:13 AM
link   
She's human. Humans get cancer. There's no conspiracy here. Why, since she's royalty, does there have to be a reason like poison or a vAcCiNe? She's made up of cells just like the rest of us.

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 05:18 AM
link   

In addition, there is another video from 7 years ago of Kate on the same bench and in the same blouse.

But in the current video miracles happen to Kate. The ring on the left hand disappears and then appears again.

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 05:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shoshanna

Poor William too, his dad and wife both have cancer?

And Sarah Ferguson!

Don't get me wrong, I also feel sorry for all of them.

I want to find out the truth about the vaccines - because if these vaccines are dangerous then they need to be stopped right now, and anybody who is against that is a criminal.

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 05:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll

But in the current video miracles happen to Kate. The ring on the left hand disappears and then appears again.

Wow, creepy!

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 05:33 AM
link   
I'll add more. Maybe this is my subjective perception. Notice the folds on the blouse in the new video. The old one doesn't have them. These folds look very unnatural, as if the blouse had been folded for a very long time and had not been ironed.

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 06:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Euronymous2625

Although I agree with your statement. You have to sometimes remember what site you are posting on.

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 06:23 AM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

There's nothing miraculous about it. She probably rehearsed that speech and did multiple versions of that video. Take after take to get just the right feel to it. When some people are under stress, they fiddle with a pen or pencil, some will play with the rings they're wearing. I do it myself with my wedding ring.

Maybe she's lost weight and the ring is too big now. She may have taken it off in fear of losing it and they told her to put it back on.

There are perfectly normal reasons for the "magic ring" without creating a conspiracy.

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 06:35 AM
link   

It’s the same bench in the video and top, plus her ring disappears during the video as well.

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 06:37 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

I’m sorry but there’s too many coincidences and I don’t believe in those. Really bad video and no ring would vanish like that during the same scene , or during a movement.

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 06:53 AM
link   
a reply to: G1111B1234

I've watched that video several times with no sound and constantly watching her hands. That ring does not disappear at any point. You can't even see her hand half the time because it's behind her knee. As far as having the same sweater from 7 years ago ? Big deal. I have clothes older than that I still wear.

Can you give an exact time when the ring goes missing ? Maybe I'm just not seeing it.

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 06:59 AM
link   

It's her favourite top. No big deal at all.

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 07:12 AM
link   

I’ve done the same and I think it’s around 1.70 in but I’d need to check as that’s from someone else. If it happens quick enough the naked eye won’t see it.
Plus it maybe her favourite jumper but I’m sorry for AI to pull this off they’d need old footage and again I don’t believe in coincidences.

Plus someone has put this in:

URGENT FREEDOM OF INFORMATION REQUEST SENT TO THE BBC IN RELATION TO BROADCAST OF PRINCESS CATHERINE ON FRIDAY NIGHT:

"Hello,

I am writing in relation to the broadcast from Kensington Palace on the evening of the 22nd of March.

It has been stated that the video of Princess Catherine was taken on Wednesday the 20th.

We have read the following article and note BBC Studios emphasis on 'responsibility and innovation' in relation to the use of AI:

newscaststudio.com...

We therefore have the following questions:

1- Was there any use of Artificial Intelligence in the aforementioned interview?

2- Was any of the footage or audio computer generated? By audio we mean the words spoken by Princess Catherine and/or the background noise.

3- Where was this filmed exactly? The setting appears to be a garden but was it done in a studio?

4- Was a green screen or other similar technology used?

5- Post filming was there any use of software for digital alterations?

As we are sure you will be aware there is a great deal of speculation going on and these matters should be answered as a matter of urgency.

Kind Regards,

David Clews
Lead Correspondent"

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

No it’s not but it’s also not a big deal her husband wasn’t there showing support, wouldn’t you be there , shows a message of togetherness and she is not alone?

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Just watched it again at 1/4 speed. The ring is there. In the pics posted by RussianTroll, there is an obvious purple color at the base of her finger in those stills.

[ My PC has a touch screen so I can expand pictures easily ]

The angle of her hand and lighting may add to the effect, but the ring is there.

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

You do realise that the videos are taken from the grounds of Kensington Palace, a Royal Palace? It would be like saying a video of the First Lady in the grounds of the Whitehouse is fake because it looks like the same place from 2 years ago??
edit on 28-3-2024 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 07:31 AM
link   

It was a personal message from her, but I'm not privy to her reasons.

If it was AI they could have simply included him.

I don't believe it was.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join