It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump is selling ‘God Bless the USA’ Bibles for $59.99 as he faces mounting legal bills

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: BingoMcGoof
Trump posted this?

We must make America pray again.”

MUST make me pray? Try it you megalomaniac. You God Damned Motherxxxxxx. It'''s obvious you have no idea what prayer is. Go xxxx yourself.

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Trump posted this?

MUST make me pray? Try it you megalomaniac. You God Damned Motherxxxxxx. It'''s obvious you have no idea what prayer is. Go xxxx yourself.

Amen

as I was reading, I thought it, then saw you posted it. Had a tough time wiping the beer off the screen, but worth it. I hate when it comes out your nose a little.

lol

The Son Of God Approves this Message........

edit on 26-3-2024 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Biden has 'Pay To Play'.

Trump has 'Pay To Pray'.

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Mahogani

Now, I am aware that the unholy trifecta of the name Trump, the Bible and TDS short circuit the lefties on here, but the title of the OP is disingenuous at best.

Trump isn't selling bibles to pay for his legal fees, as the title suggests.

If you bothered to read the link, contained in it is...

“GodBlessTheUSABible.com is not owned, managed or controlled by Donald J. Trump, The Trump Organization, CIC Ventures LLC or any of their respective principals or affiliates,” it says.

Instead, it says, “GodBlessTheUSABible.com uses Donald J. Trump’s name, likeness and image under paid license from CIC Ventures LLC, which license may be terminated or revoked according to its terms.”

But y'all keep frothing at the mouth and I will continue to be amused.

Carry on!

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Trump posted this?

I would’ve done “MAKE” in all caps instead of “must” but that’s just me😂

The amount of brain space Trump owns in some of ya’s is impressive from a real estate POV.

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

Now, I am aware that the unholy trifecta of the name Trump, the Bible and TDS short circuit the lefties on here, but the title of the OP is disingenuous at best.

Trump isn't selling bibles to pay for his legal fees, as the title suggests.

If you bothered to read the link, contained in it is...

“GodBlessTheUSABible.com is not owned, managed or controlled by Donald J. Trump, The Trump Organization, CIC Ventures LLC or any of their respective principals or affiliates,” it says.

Instead, it says, “GodBlessTheUSABible.com uses Donald J. Trump’s name, likeness and image under paid license from CIC Ventures LLC, which license may be terminated or revoked according to its terms.”

But y'all keep frothing at the mouth and I will continue to be amused.

Carry on!

WORD!

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Trump posted this?

You claim Trump is a nut , but look at you! You got Trump beat by MILES.
He just kicked your ass too! Another triggered lefty bites the dust compliments of Donald Trump.

Thanks Trump!

(HAHA)

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 07:40 PM
link   

I note that it is the King James Version.

Didn't America rebel against those Brit Monarchs?

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Biden's Bible had to be redacted, because he kept giving his Holy Ghostwriter Classified information.

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Thank you for revealing another hole in your education...

What the King James version of the Bible means.

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

ew, awkward.

Do you usually step on your own genitals like that?

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: KrustyKrab

You're right KK, I changed it. Thanks.

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 07:56 PM
link   
And it is funny the democrats are poking fun at him and calling him broke. Well we are so sorry that he did not use the office of President to line his pockets like Joe does and Obama did.

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 08:05 PM
link   
This is so laughable! Trump makes an honest buck selling his brand name and liberals wet themselves while the stick their heads in the sand over Biden's ill-gotten wealth at the expense of the American people.

If it wasn't for double standards most liberals wouldn't have any standards at all. The only honesty most Democrats posesses is DIShonesty, especially with themselves.

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

It's actually (D)ishonesty.

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Trump posted this?

must MAKE me pray? Try it you megalomaniac. You God Damned Motherxxxxxx. It'''s obvious you have no idea what prayer is. Go xxxx yourself.

Yes, there will be a lot more flaming swords tossed about if explicit prayer is ever made compulsory.

My god's creation is indeterministic and doesn't give me truly free will, so ultimately prayer could only be a psychodrama and not directly related to causality. It's not applicable here.

Trump's an ass, but I can't see him forcing me to pray. I don't even see any avenue in which that would ever happen.

No legal oath I have ever taken to uphold the constitution or rule of law has ever made me repeat "so help me god". And I would never repeat those lines, because I don't consider them pertinent to a secular legal process. And I'm allowed to omit them.

The day they can force me to repeat that line or be held in contempt, they will have forced me to pray. But I'd take endless contempt charges before that ever happened.

But even that's preposterous. They can't force religious prayer any more than what religious book they'll allow a soldier to take to basic.

And I really don't think there's any reality where he could literally do a compulsory religion.

What he can do is, "encourage America to pray more".

But that does what to me?

Beyond me, that will go about as well as telling people with traditional views on gender to acknowledge another's 'delusional' ideation.

The both fall into the category "LIKE FREAKING HELL YOURE GOING TO MAKE ME BELIEVE IN THAT CRAP!"

This is, in approach, The Lex Talionis method of sociopolitical agenda. Everyone is having their opposer switches flipped. But because there are two opposing switches been flipped simultaneously it still achieves a type of equilibrium...

edit on 26-3-2024 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 08:48 PM
link   
My God demands the death of all stupid people.

PLEASE, TAKE AN IQ TEST NOW!

Or hide

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Again, as far as merch the only person who could beat Donald Trump is Gene Simmons. Who cares if he is selling bibles. Is that illegal?

Who cares if he sells gold sneakers? Don't buy them.

Who cares if someone wants to donate to feel good about 'MERICA!

Really.

Why is this even a discussion? The other day you were all trying to say he was calling himself Jesus....

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Would be great to own this piece of Americana it will 100% become a great collectible that will shoot up in value in time like everything else with Trumps name on it especially the legitimate stuff that he endorses.

I like following the trading card market/sports memorabilia at times to see all the cool stuff and the crazy prices stuff goes for and Older Trump trading cards go for a fair amount. There's a playboy trading card set from the early 90s and there's a Trump card, it's basically just a reprint of Playboy magazine when Trump was on the cover and put on a trading card and there was a graded version of this card that sold for a pretty penny at an auction house. I can't remember how much it went for but I wanna say $700ish or so

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: pennylane123

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown2
a reply to: lilzazz

Wait so they are not selling for 10k, huh

I imagine there are some listings at that price but most people who use ebay do understand how to 'sort by lowest price' maybe some people arent aware of that option and just buy the most expensive or perhaps just make stuff up?

I just did sort by most expensive and they are $299.99 looks like that poster just exaggerated by 900%

there are none for 10k

There are pairs that sold for over 5k 7 500 and more.

I know how to check sold listings . so I know what they actually sell for. And you have to remember there are a ton of fakes that are sold alot cheaper.

And the ones you are looking at are pre sale for the next batch. Once those people get their presale orders filled they will list them for 5k or more and people will buy them
Rookies

these are not pre sale for $240
DJT GOLD Shoes MAGA 2024 NEVER SURRENDER High Tops Sneakers Multiple Sizes

yes there are some listed for more (pre sale $600) but why would anyone pay more for an item?

***Gold DJT Never Surrender Sneakers Size 12 - Pre-Sale***

either way rather gaudy, each to their own, anyway still cant find any for the 10k you quoted

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join