It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump is selling ‘God Bless the USA’ Bibles for $59.99 as he faces mounting legal bills

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Link

This is an amazing opportunity for anyone who loves both Trump and Jesus! It doesn't even matter which one of them you love more because one of them works for the other one!

“Happy Holy Week! Let’s Make America Pray Again. As we lead into Good Friday and Easter, I encourage you to get a copy of the God Bless the USA Bible,” Trump wrote, directing his supporters to a website selling the book for $59.99.

“All Americans need a Bible in their home, and I have many. It’s my favorite book,” Trump said in the video posted on Truth Social. “I’m proud to endorse and encourage you to get this Bible. We must make America pray again.”

Billing itself as “the only Bible endorsed by President Trump!” the new venture’s website calls it “Easy-to-read” with “large print” and a “slim design” that “invites you to explore God’s Word anywhere, any time.”

And only $59.99, which is unheard of, considering it's the ONLY Bible that is endorsed by DJT. If you thought you had a good Bible at home already, well, think again... you don't. Your annotated Bible is weak and un-endorsable. It probably doesn't even say all the right things. However, if you want to know Jesus like never before, you can take this Fully Endorsed Bible with you anywhere; it's slim design and easy to read!

And Donald Trump will never endorse any other Bible, guaranteed! So be smart and get yours while you can.

Well, anyways, that's enough of preaching from me, I think you all realize the importance of having a real Bible, not like the ones we had before.

edit on 26-3-2024 by Mahogani because: typo

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 04:46 PM
link   
The government already targets Trump, his supporters, and church-goers. This screams of being put on a list. But I do want one, allegedly.
edit on 26-3-2024 by sine.nomine because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Mahogani

I know you are being "that guy", and I get that you aren't Trumps biggest fan, possibly not even second. But if there is a limited number of them, they will be quick cash for the buyer. It's called History. Look into it.

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I didn't even get my gold sneakers yet.

Just kidding. I would never pay that much for ugly shoes.

The grifter has got to grift. And MAGA will once again GET OUT THE WALLETS, all the while complaining gas went up ten cents.

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 04:47 PM
link   

And sheeple will support this.
But hey if they want to give a billionaire ones hard earned money.....well go for it. But never say the we didn't tell ya how dumb that is.
But if you are strapped for cash you can get a motel they all have a Bible in em.

edit on 26-3-2024 by budzprime69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 04:48 PM
link   

LOL , Mr. Trump is as of Yesterday Worth 6.5 Billion Dollars and made the Forbes Fortune 500 List . Maybe Read a Newspaper from Time to Time there Oggs ?

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

LOL , Mr. Trump is as of Yesterday Worth 6.5 Billion Dollars and made the Forbes Fortune 500 List . Maybe Read a Newspaper from Time to Time there Oggs ?

Nah, dude. Biden says Trump has money problems. You trust the Biden administration, don't you?

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Omg one day in......maybe you should've saves that for.....oh I don't know ..not on day one.

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 04:52 PM
link   
arent they free in churches?

$60 seems steep but very christian thing to do of him, make money while spreading the word

there are also free online versions

7 Easy Ways to Get a Free Bible

but its upto the person paying as to if it offers them more value than a free one

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 04:53 PM
link   
These new souvenirs will be worth a fortune in years to come. 😀

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown2
arent they free in churches?

$60 seems steep but very christian thing to do of him, make money while spreading the word

there are also free online versions

7 Easy Ways to Get a Free Bible

but its upto the person paying as to if it offers them more value than a free one

Depends on the church and the Bible. Generally they aren't usually free. But yeah, there's ways to get em free for sure. It's more of a limited edition thing here I guess. Kinda like getting you name engraved on one. Only in this case, it's a Trump thing. Whatever. People will still buy it. I have a collection of Bibles, some hundreds of years old. It's just stuff I've acquired.

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 04:59 PM
link   

What is Trump's cut of the sale profits?
I can't find it.

This appears to be just another in a series of singer Lee Greenwood's religious publications.

All I can find is that Trump has just endorsed his friend, Lee Greenwood's book.
Just like all authors get celebrity endorsements for their books.

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Billing itself as “the only Bible endorsed by President Trump!”

And Jesus said it is finished ... MAGA !

Is the forward written by the Donald ?

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 05:02 PM
link   

I've got to thank the rabid TDS-fueled lefties and their media. If it weren't for them I would never even know what Trump was doing/selling.

How much does he pay you to run this guerrilla marketing campaign?

link   

I liked the Trumpy bear better. Need more different Trumpy bears to collect. Or different outfits for them. Has anybody got the new Trump/Terminator bobble head? I wish they would make a Melania bear too with fabulous outfits. It could be the new American Girl fad only with Trumpy bears.
edit on 26-3-2024 by Shoshanna because: can't spell

link   
a reply to: sine.nomine

could be a ploy by trump as his detractors may burn/destroy it for online views and thus look like hooligans to his base

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Can I get one autographed by god if I pay that much? I suppose he uses lightning bolts to sign things.

Knowing how Trump likes gold so much, I wonder if the title on the cover is the color of gold.

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 05:04 PM
link   
If he gets re elected he can be sworn in on one.

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 05:09 PM
link   
The price really is not that high a quality bible is in the 50-100$ range

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 05:12 PM
link   
At least only his supporters are paying for his defense.

We taxpayers are all paying for this travesty of a banana republic targeting him with lawfare.

I don’t want to pay for either side.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join