It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump is selling ‘God Bless the USA’ Bibles for $59.99 as he faces mounting legal bills

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Mahogani

you forgot to mention that this is by far the greatest and best bible that has ever existed. maybe better then the original.

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: malte86

you forgot to mention that this is by far the greatest and best bible that has ever existed. maybe better then the original.

Trump has all the greatest bibles, not that he'd ever say the other bibles suck, they do, but he would never say that.

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: pennylane123

The stock doubled in 2 days. The shoes sold out and are selling on ebay for 10 k, The etf cards are up like 900 % .

I will be buying 2

Really?

www.ebay.com...

www.ebay.com...

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Well, at least you know if nothing happens to him for this that means God is real and actually favors him...

All in all, this kinda feels like when Charles Manson promoted Dianetics.
edit on 26-3-2024 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: lilzazz

Wait so they are not selling for 10k, huh

I imagine there are some listings at that price but most people who use ebay do understand how to 'sort by lowest price' maybe some people arent aware of that option and just buy the most expensive or perhaps just make stuff up?

I just did sort by most expensive and they are $299.99 looks like that poster just exaggerated by 900%

there are none for 10k

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: lilzazz

originally posted by: pennylane123

The stock doubled in 2 days. The shoes sold out and are selling on ebay for 10 k, The etf cards are up like 900 % .

I will be buying 2

Really?

www.ebay.com...

www.ebay.com...[/quo te]

Look at the some of the sold listings . www.ebay.com...

edit on 26-3-2024 by pennylane123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown2

Wait so they are not selling for 10k, huh

I imagine there are some listings at that price but most people who use ebay do understand how to 'sort by lowest price' maybe some people arent aware of that option and just buy the most expensive or perhaps just make stuff up?

I just did sort by most expensive and they are $299.99 looks like that poster just exaggerated by 900%

there are none for 10k

There are pairs that sold for over 5k 7 500 and more.

I know how to check sold listings . so I know what they actually sell for. And you have to remember there are a ton of fakes that are sold alot cheaper.

And the ones you are looking at are pre sale for the next batch. Once those people get their presale orders filled they will list them for 5k or more and people will buy them
Rookies
edit on 26-3-2024 by pennylane123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Trump posted this?

We must make America pray again.”

must MAKE me pray? Try it you megalomaniac. You God Damned Motherxxxxxx. It'''s obvious you have no idea what prayer is. Go xxxx yourself.
edit on 07446372024Mar2024-03-26T19:46:47-05:001920242024 by BingoMcGoof because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: BingoMcGoof
Trump posted this?

MUST make me pray? Try it you megalomaniac. You God Damned Motherxxxxxx. It'''s obvious you have no idea what prayer is. Go xxxx yourself.

Amen

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Trump posted this?

MUST make me pray? Try it you megalomaniac. You God Damned Motherxxxxxx. It'''s obvious you have no idea what prayer is. Go xxxx yourself.

LOL . You guys are so tolerant

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Trump posted this?

It's okay.
I'll pray for you. as soon as my Trump bible arrives.

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Terry gets triggered again.

LOL

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61
a reply to: DBCowboy

Terry gets triggered again.

LOL

Even the left has 1st Amendment rights, not that they allow it to anyone else, but they do have rights.

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Erm...
Those aren't Trump NFT cards, which are digital blockchain images. The value varies depending on the rarity of items in any given image (issued randomly just like a pack of baseball cards). Last I checked the average value for a first edition card was around $250 - with a $99 sale price that ain't too bad. I got lucky and scored a rarer one that currently has offers just under $600.
We'll see where it goes once Donald and his Bible are back in the White House - cha ching!

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Trump posted this?

Ah ..Forgive him Lord for he Knows Not what he Dooz,,,,,,+

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

LOL , Mr. Trump is as of Yesterday Worth 6.5 Billion Dollars and made the Forbes Fortune 500 List . Maybe Read a Newspaper from Time to Time there Oggs ?

... but still can't pay the reduced bond?

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Trump posted this?

Amen

as I was reading, I thought it, then saw you posted it. Had a tough time wiping the beer off the screen, but worth it. I hate when it comes out your nose a little.

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

LOL , Mr. Trump is as of Yesterday Worth 6.5 Billion Dollars and made the Forbes Fortune 500 List . Maybe Read a Newspaper from Time to Time there Oggs ?

No , he is going to Pay it . he has 10 days to Comply . The Fun part Starts for Him After his Appeal is Excepted and Granted then Mr. Trump gets to Counter Sue the State of New York into Oblivion...........)

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

yesterday he had 10 days to pay it. Has it been that long already? DERP?

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Trump posted this?

Amen

as I was reading, I thought it, then saw you posted it. Had a tough time wiping the beer off the screen, but worth it. I hate when it comes out your nose a little.

lol

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join