It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DWAC Trumps Truth social stock soars .

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I bought 500 $ worth yesterday on Robinhood at 47$ a share . it reached 79 $ a share earlier today . It was 36$ when it went public.

So it has doubled in 2 days since it went public . Ill say it again it has DOUBLED... That's a 100% gain for Trump . whats that like 7 or 8 billion now?

Remember all the rabid experts who told you dont buy it you will lose your money. They were wrong again, again.

Doubled in 2 days www.nbcnews.com...

HA HA

edit on 26-3-2024 by pennylane123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: pennylane123

I may not like Trump or TS but I do hope this investment works out for you. Everyone could use some extra bones in these times and all times.
But like always and I am sure you do keep your eyes on the news and maintain a clear head. It's a risky investment, but again I hope you fair well in your investment.

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 10:49 AM
link   
It looks like a classic pump & dump. The company is unprofitable. Nobody has been able to explain the valuation when the company is operating at a loss.

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: budzprime69

I may not like Trump or TS but I do hope this investment works out for you. Everyone could use some extra bones in these times and all times.
But like always and I am sure you do keep your eyes on the news and maintain a clear head. It's a risky investment, but again I hope you fair well in your investment.

Its a solid investment . And people can still get in early. Like Trump or hate him its a solid investment

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer
It looks like a classic pump & dump. The company is unprofitable. Nobody has been able to explain the valuation when the company is operating at a loss.

Looks like you were wrong again.

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 10:53 AM
link   

I hinted in another thread about my investment prospects.
But I wouldn't recommend holding on too long.

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Do you mean like our country under the current administration?

a reply to: Threadbarer

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: pennylane123
I bought 500 $ worth yesterday on Robinhood at 47$ a share . it reached 79 $ a share earlier today . It was 36$ when it went public.

So it has doubled in 2 days since it went public . Ill say it again it has DOUBLED... That's a 100% gain for Trump . whats that like 7 or 8 billion now?

Remember all the rabid experts who told you dont buy it you will lose your money. They were wrong again, again.

HA HA

If I had 'extra' cash I may join the ride, but alas ...thanks to the 4th I don't. Also have no clue about investing and how it all works when the tax man comes collecting.

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Nooooooo

This can’t be happening

I hate him so much

He is a bad businessman

This should be confiscated

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: budzprime69

I hinted in another thread about my investment prospects.
But I wouldn't recommend holding on too long.

Im gonna hold on forever . I threw that 500 away . I might buy more.

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 11:02 AM
link   
People with bigger holdings might want to think about some hedging with put options. 😀

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Just a note, seems DWAC is no more, as far as trading abbreviations from what I'm reading? If I'm understanding this correctly? It's now trading under DJT... ?

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kaiju666

originally posted by: pennylane123

HA HA

If I had 'extra' cash I may join the ride, but alas ...thanks to the 4th I don't. Also have no clue about investing and how it all works when the tax man comes collecting.

Robinhood and some other apps make it real easy. You dont have to have extra money.

you can always sell your stock for fiat and bring it back to your bank. just throw 20$ at it a couple times a week like you would at Mcdonalds or QT . You would be surprised how fast it adds up.

Thats what I do with crypto

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Volatility is the first sign of a crisis.
Tomorrow they will fall below the threshold of your house, and you will complain about Putin.
edit on 26-3-2024 by RussianTroll because: correct

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 11:09 AM
link   

I'm kinda surprised to see the Liberal media even reporting this without some insinuation of wrong doing. They, like some here, can't stand it when Trump or Conservatives do well.

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Billion Dollar Man - Thanks Liberals

Truth Social’s stock rockets in first day with Trump’s initials as its ticker

Based on current prices, the value of Trump’s stake has ballooned by $2.67 billion since the closing was announced.

The full value of the stake at current prices would be about $5.58 billion.

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 11:14 AM
link   

and someone get these idiots to understand that grass isn't green!

Seriously, being wrong is an art form for you. It's poetic in nature.

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll

Volatility is the first sign of a crisis.
Tomorrow they will fall below the threshold of your house, and you will complain about Putin.

I have been holding cryptos forever. Volatility is fun.

IM sure it will dip and maybe even go all the way back to the 36 or lower, But it will come right back

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

What were Truth's profits last year?

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 11:23 AM
link   

We could easily write these posts for you, if you’re ever too tired.

We know word for word what you are going to say.

Maybe the no-censorship thing with Truth Social makes it appealing, gives it some value.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join