It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DWAC Trumps Truth social stock soars .

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

Calls em likes I sees em.

If you got people buying gold shoes for $400 and media stock for $500, how can one make the argument that the economy is bad?

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll
a reply to: pennylane123

Volatility is the first sign of a crisis.
Tomorrow they will fall below the threshold of your house, and you will complain about Putin.

Ever heard of "STOP LOSS"?

Works for me really well in my Virtual Account which is all I play with.

Currently at 1600% profit from the $100,000 etoro gives when you open an account and get the Virtual Account on the side.

Have fun with this new share peeps, but don't spend money you can't afford just because of a Buzz.

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTophat

If you got people buying gold shoes for $400 and media stock for $500, how can one make the argument that the economy is bad?

God, you're simple.

How many people have been buying those? It's an extremely small percentage of the public.

There's always still luxury buying even in the worst economic conditions.

Household savings is at one of its lowest levels ever, and credit card debt is at an all-time high.
edit on 26-3-2024 by YourFaceAgain because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: YourFaceAgain

originally posted by: pennylane123

originally posted by: Threadbarer
a reply to: network dude

What were Truth's profits last year?

Trumps profits have been at least 5 billion. So ha ha

Technically right now it's just a gain. It's not a profit until he sells it.

He can't sell for 6 months, so he better hope it doesn't tank before then. I'd bet Democrat Wall Street is already scheming ways they can manipulate the price down to try to hurt him until he can sell.

Unless he gets that waiver that he can sell immediately.

Im sure it probably will tank . But it will come back and If I double my money fast I will take profit and start over.
edit on 26-3-2024 by pennylane123 because: (no reason given)

link   

Because maybe the Dems bought lots of shoes and probably these stocks too. Hypocrites to the core.

Call em like I feelz em.

link   
a reply to: nerbot

I prefer to earn my living with my intelligence and hard work, rather than by speculating at the expense of other people.

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 12:24 PM
link   

A simple person might look at that, and think, "wow, is everyone buying $400 shoes?"

Yea, if one person can spend some extra cash, that translates to the entire US economy. Oh, and DERP.

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 12:27 PM
link   

a reply to: nerbot

I prefer to earn my living with my intelligence and hard work, rather than by speculating at the expense of other people.

easy come, easy go. Can always make more money.

I would say its no different then spending your money at the store or a restaurant or just on stupid random sh##.

Except you have a chance at nice return on your money.

Everything else you buy ends up in the dump eventually.

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 12:36 PM
link   

The main thing for you is money. For Russians - justice.
The outcome of the confrontation is clear to everyone.

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 12:41 PM
link   

You got $500 to spend on stocks and you're already seeing those returns?

Sounds like the economy is doing better than people say it is or the stock is volatile...

Its not spending . You always have the value of the stock or the crypto .

Just instead of the bank or my sock drawer I keep some of my money there.

It can always be cash very fast if I need it. There is a risk of a crash and that's why you set a stop loss

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

In the US, some always want more, and some just want enough. Difficult part is understanding what "enough" actually is.

Since it's a capitalist society, we have avenues for anyone willing to put the effort in, to make something of themselves. You just have to find something you are great at, that others aren't and still need. So if done right, you can both make money, and be really happy. It's hard, and I suppose if it was easy, everyone would do it. But once you understand the system, it's a good one. IMHO

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 12:44 PM
link   

No not even close . Why I said easy come easy go.

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 12:47 PM
link   

And BTW 500$ is alot of money for me. I just saw the idiot media say dont buy it you will lose your money So I went and bought some.

Other than a little bit of Gamestop when it was going nuts Its my first stock on the stock market. I have always just liked crypto

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Are you ready to die for $500?
You will say no. And Russians are ready to die for justice. And they prove it every day.
And who will be the winner?

By the way, $500 is half the cost of one of my articles.
But I often write articles for free. Are you ready for this?

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Russia is also now a capitalist society. But most Russians remained irrational. For us, the highest value is justice, not money.

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Are you ready to die for $500?
You will say no. And Russians are ready to die for justice. And they prove it every day.
And who will be the winner?

By the way, $500 is half the cost of one of my articles.
But I often write articles for free. Are you ready for this?

Not for money no. I would die for my family only.

I think you have me confused for someone who hates Russians. I do not. I have actually been accused of being a Putin shill a couple times in my short time on this site.

I hate governments.

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

I feel justice is important, but currently, it's not a thing here. It's a buzz word used to gain sympathy, but little more. We have a term around here called "country justice", that what happens when the system fails and things still need to be taken care of. And in that case, those applying it are usually willing to die for it, as doing so usually puts them at odds with the law of the land that isn't being just.

Things work so much better when we all agree on the rules, and they are followed, and when not followed, there are repercussions.

This is a rough patch for the US, but as I keep saying, the pendulum will swing back the other way, and with it, will take the idiots along for the ride.

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Then why this thread for money with boasting?

Is $500 really the amount you can brag about? And not earned, but taken from other people?

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

This is a rough patch for the US, but as I keep saying, the pendulum will swing back the other way, and with it, will take the idiots along for the ride.

Is that like the horizontal version of "a rising tide lifts all boats?"

While true, the idiots will have to be drug clawing back towards sanity, and some will never get there, just like even in good economic times some people choose to struggle (along with some unfortunate people who struggle through no fault of their own.)

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 01:26 PM
link   
There’s just no need to once again cover up your personal self-interest with Russia and Putin.
All people already understand everything - the forces and greed that drive you.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join