It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moscow terror suspect tortured by Russian soldiers with genitals hooked up to 80v battery

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: confuzedcitizen

I was speaking domestically, but go on, deflect away all you want.🙄

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Disgusted123
So you think people who come into this Country illegally should have their genitals shocked with a battery?

Got it!

a reply to: pennylane123

Well , there are Always Unexpected Consequences to ones Own Questionable Actions in Life......

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 06:07 PM
link   

edit on Mon Mar 25 2024 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTophat

Seeing those guys all beat to hell and their balls being fried made me smile. I would love if we handled these people just like this , no mercy, .

Thank you for sharing your sadomasochistic fantasies about mens genitalia with the class but that doesn't happen in America due to the 8th Amendment.

If convicted, the Eighth Amendment prevents the government from subjecting aliens to “cruel and unusual punishment” in exactly the same ways as it does with citizens.

It's the difference between Justice and Retribution.

Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster.

Justice done right on an international scale looks like the Nuremberg Trials. Trial. Judgement. Punishment.

Torture only brings us down to their level.

Well, not on US soil anyway. Quite an odd holier than though approach considering.

Same in the UK though, if there was even a scratch on these suspects there would be court actions and compensation. We mostly torture people outside of the UK too. Nice.

Anyhow I’m slightly torn over this. All seems a bit fishy and a bit too convenient. One minute rebels and freedom fighters breaking out inside Russia. Warnings from USA of an imminent terrorist attack. Then these numpties do attack, ISIS no less. Then they try to escape to Ukraine? Come on, really?

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 06:39 PM
link   

.. and you and your ilk .. are fast becoming facist nazis

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Disgusted123
So you think people who come into this Country illegally should have their genitals shocked with a battery?

Got it!

Can't blame them as much as you can blame the people at the top who opened the borders to the thugs, murderers, rapists, etc. The "shock" treatment should be the START of their punishment!

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: rigel4

.. and you and your ilk .. are fast becoming facist nazis

🥱💤💤..... boring! Got any new material? Going from "Putin lover's" to "fascist Nazis" is just lazy.

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Well, good. I hope that is true. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Any entity that seeks to kill innocent noncombatants deserves to be tortured for their intel.

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: argentus

Drain them for what they Got.............

edit on 25-3-2024 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Only 80 volts... what a shame.... hook them up to a tesla battery

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Those cowards are gonna wished they killed themselves . Death is gonna sound amazing after what they endure . If you mess with a bull....... You get the horns ........

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 02:50 AM
link   
secret CIA prisons where torture is allowed en.m.wikipedia.org... , and they put a device on your 8th amendment,in the era of pharmacology, to find out the truth, torture is not necessary, it is coercion to confess what you did not do and sadistic tendencies

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 06:58 AM
link   

edit on 3/26/2024 by yeahright because: Mod edit for Spam

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: pennylane123
Say what you will about Russia but they hooked those scumbag terrorists genitals to to an 80 volt battery and posted pictures on the internet for everyone to see.

Seeing those guys all beat to hell and their balls being fried made me smile. I would love if we handled these people just like this , no mercy, .

But instead our President apologizes for calling them Illegal.

There is pics at the link. I don't know how to post pictures.

www.express.co.uk...

Good. If only everyone would do the same. World could get rid of terrorism and crimes entirely. God bless Russians for showing the world how you combat with evil. People all around the globe should take notes. You can't combat evil with being a good boy, no matter how much of a good boy you are.

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 10:51 PM
link   

People will say what they want but, the Russian's took care of business. I bet the next terrorist who is ordered to just go murder innocent people will know what is in store for them when they are caught. We all know how eager the extremist are willing to meet their creator. The Russians just made their trip to paradise a long, hard, and very miserable one. Hope they keep them alive for as long as possible. I think the victims families should have their way with them. Let them serve the justice that is deserved to these pieces of garbage.

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 02:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Quadlink2
Only 80 volts... what a shame.... hook them up to a tesla battery

Believe it or not lower voltage is worse. Means more amps

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Only 80 volts??

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>