It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moscow terror suspect tortured by Russian soldiers with genitals hooked up to 80v battery

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: Disgusted123

Only those that cannot wait to cross the border to kill and rape children like the 15 year old handicap girt that got raped recently by an illega.

They are fair game in my books; I say hang them by the genitals.

Watch out for Brass Balls McGillicutty. His nethers will snap the rope and he’ll beat somebody senseless with them.

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Disgusted123
So you think people who come into this Country illegally should have their genitals shocked with a battery?

Got it!

a reply to: pennylane123

This is probably the worst, most pitiful lie about what was written, in ATS history.

How is a person not embarrassed by writing this ?

The answer to this question must be a doozy.

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTophat

Seeing those guys all beat to hell and their balls being fried made me smile. I would love if we handled these people just like this , no mercy, .

Thank you for sharing your sadomasochistic fantasies about mens genitalia with the class but that doesn't happen in America due to the 8th Amendment.

Nope. That's what Guantanamo bay is for. The whole point of gitmo is so our government can get around the constitution and do whatever they want.

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 09:16 AM
link   
not a fan of this...

If they are the perps kill them, torture does nothing but stain your own soul. After a certain point any information you gain will be tainted because any human being will break eventually, and once you break you will tell the torturer anything they want to hear even if its a lie to get the pain to stop.

Thats assuming these people did it, and they werent just some run of the mill baddie that were grabbed to placate the masses.

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 09:19 AM
link   
I see your point, but the drawback is that once the government makes you eat your ears and balls they can't undo it. So some mid-level guy who made the decision is under major pressure to prove your guilt whether you actually did it or not. And that means the rest of us can't trust the investigation to be as objective as it could have been.

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
not a fan of this...

If they are the perps kill them, torture does nothing but stain your own soul. After a certain point any information you gain will be tainted because any human being will break eventually, and once you break you will tell the torturer anything they want to hear even if its a lie to get the pain to stop.

Thats assuming these people did it, and they werent just some run of the mill baddie that were grabbed to placate the masses.

There’s a fine line between the masses and them asses.

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: VariedcodeSole

Death penalty, actually doesn’t lower crime rate ; meant to lead by example , just like what police brutality does , only creates more anger.

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: G1111B1234
a reply to: VariedcodeSole

Death penalty, actually doesn’t lower crime rate ; meant to lead by example , just like what police brutality does , only creates more anger.

Funny the guys who didn't get the death penalty don't feel that like you do. Do they? Nope they are tickled to get away with murder more than they are unhappy with life in prison.

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

Sorry Off Topic but...

Damn! Gen! Yes....they came out of Orlando saw them in the very very early days back when Manson was not even the lunchbox kids if I remember. Played shows in St Pete.

On topic - Ever notice there is not a lot of crime in Russia? No burning cop cars on a regular basis...I have no issues hooking them up they killed indiscriminately.

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: G1111B1234

Take one murderer/rapist a week in all 50 states and light him on fire in the town square. Let me know how things go. Sell it on PPV and give the money to a victims fund.

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Disgusted123

Don't worry, I'm sure you can claim victimized in all of it somehow too, but no, litterally no one suggested that. Who do you think we are, Paestinians?

edit on 25-3-2024 by Boogerpicker because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: G1111B1234

Take one murderer/rapist a week in all 50 states and light him on fire in the town square. Let me know how things go. Sell it on PPV and give the money to a victims fund.

I promise the number of people committing this crime would go wayyyy down. They will still murder folks after they rape them, and we will have to dig to prove who did it. But once that is settled then examples being set have to be harsh for people to think they wouldn't want that to happen to them.

Still way to barbaric. Probably better to freeze them until they are solid ice. Their trip to hell can at least start cold.

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

If it works then we wouldn’t have people in prison

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

On topic - Ever notice there is not a lot of crime in Russia? No burning cop cars on a regular basis...I have no issues hooking them up they killed indiscriminately.

Not a lot of crime in Russia, what are you basing that on?

considering there are 430,000+ prisoners in Russia with a population of 143million I think its safe to say there IS crime in Russia just as there is in any other nation

World Prison Brief data - Russia

equating to 300 per 100,000 and as we all know prisoners are criminals who got caught, there will be more that have yet to be/never will be caught

the UK has 146 per 100,000
Germany 67 per 100,000
Denmark 69 per 100,000
Spain 113 per 100,000
France 109 per 100,000

So in fact as oppossed to what you suggested Russia has one of the largest prison populations/crime rates in Europe
edit on 25-3-2024 by UpIsNowDown2 because: typo

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Look through history , even where the punishment is horrible , yet there’s still crime , hundreds of years of evidence on that , tough sentences don’t work , people still commit crimes .
Maybe crime would go down if there was no poverty or hunger maybe ?

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: pennylane123

I can think of several cases im following right now that I would support this type of punishment for. Of course once these scumbags are convicted in a court of law. Not the least of which confessed sadistic child killer Richard Allen. Poor widdle Richard wasting away in jail when he could have alllll this excitement in his life rn.

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 12:24 PM
link   
In Moscow 137 dead, many wounded, undoubtedly many crippled for life. I can only imagine if it were my wife, children, or grandchildren, I say up the voltage, at least the scum will not be able to reproduce. In the US we don’t have a penalty to fit the crime. Nor do we have a leader that would enforce it, if we did.

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Is there some significance to an eighty volt battery? Seems strange that they stated the voltage. Sounds like news out of the eighties, maybe the guy started to dance disco when they hooked it up.

I don't think that the punishment was severe enough, they should have used ninety two volts. I think the process should have been done by a woman too. It would be good therapy for her.
edit on 25-3-2024 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 12:40 PM
link   
No decent human being clips electricity to someone’s testicles.

Russia is showing the world who they are.

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
No decent human being clips electricity to someone’s testicles.

Russia is showing the world who they are.

No decent human being murders innocent people either. I’m all for an eye for a eye. FAFO

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join