It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DEI is a mens movement

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: MauiWaui

even before it was officially named the USAF started doing it and the cream did not rise to the top, the suck ups got promoted while the people that made the mission happen got passed over frustrated and left.

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

So no smart, articulate educated person of any sort of color could possibly succeed without big daddy govt holding their hand.

Certainly not when Condoleezza Rice, Colin Powel, Clarence Thomas were up and coming. And Hawaii is all about DEI, where Tulsi Gabbard is from and she is also a product of long term DEI.

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene

In the end we really have to ask ourselves if we want to become subject and proponents of introducing DNA testing as something mandatory?

Who are we protecting from whom and do the minuscule percentages affect justify the measures applied to everyone?

The protection is women in places where trans women could be superior or break social norms. The two places I can think of off the top of my head are sports and prison. The other protection is trans women around young girls and women in general in a naked format.

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

Certainly not when Condoleezza Rice, Colin Powel, Clarence Thomas were up and coming. And Hawaii is all about DEI, where Tulsi Gabbard is from and she is also a product of long term DEI.

You keep repeating this...

Tulsi dropped out of community college and went back after she was in the House of Representatives... no DEI there...

Rice is a feak'en genus. Her father was the assistant dean of the college she went to, and she went to a private HS.. no DEI there...

Powel was in ROTC and then on into the military as an officer... no DEI there...

Thomas...maybe... He grew up with his grandfather who was somewhat wealthy. He also was very good in school, so he got scholarships, maybe partly because he was Black, but I bet more because he was 9th in his college grad class.

I say this because you seem to just post crap that really isn't true.

edit on x31Sat, 23 Mar 2024 22:48:22 -0500202482America/ChicagoSat, 23 Mar 2024 22:48:22 -05002024 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Tulsi dropped out of community college and went back after she was in the House of Representatives... no DEI there...

You are not making your case with that college drop out bit, lol.

She's ticking a lot of boxes.

Gabbard was born on April 12, 1981, in Leloaloa, Maʻopūtasi County, on American Samoa's main island of Tutuila

After moving to Hawaii[27], Gabbard's mother became interested in Hinduism[36][37], and gave Hindu names to all her children [26].

Gabbard's given name, "Tulasi" in Sanskrit, is the word for holy basil, regarded as an earthly manifestation of the Goddess Tulasi. She was raised in part with the teachings of the Science of Identity Foundation (SIF), a breakaway sect of the International Society for Krishna Consciousness

en.wikipedia.org...

Rice is a feak'en genus.

It doesn't matter if she "earned it". She was a "DEI" hire under the Bush Administration, so was Colin Powel. And, Clarence Thomas HATES the fact that he's a "DEI" hire, chosen to replace the other black guy.

posted on Mar, 24 2024 @ 12:12 AM
link   

DEI is a psychological operation, lead by globalistic-fascists, which uses impressionable minds to disguise itself as activism.

It's purpose is to demonize the leading demographics culture in order to justify seizing their power.

e.g. If you demonize the heterosexual family structure then you can justify seizing control of their children's upbringing.

Copy and save this message and then read it over and over until it sticks in your mind, it's the correct answer.
edit on 24-3-2024 by bleeeep because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2024 @ 12:43 AM
link   

I normally side with, live and let live, but it's becoming clear that diversity, equity and inclusion is a mens movement. Just take a look at who's benefiting the most from these policies.

Planet Fitness?

This guy? Or protected woman as the case may be.

Yeah, I think most women, even progressive ones, would want at least a minimal transition requirement to avoid initial confusion..

I think the answer to why M-F take the focus is the desire for social validation is far greater among them. Like the extremely masculine transgender man might still use the woman's locker room after transition. As the comfort situation takes precedence over the validation thing, which will may still be greater among women for them.

Why do we never hear of women being in mens bathrooms?

See above, but what about woman doing a male account online? It's actually kinda fun. My favorite overtly male behavior was based on Jay of the Kevin Smith universe, only without the stupid words, just the Jersey Boy crudeness.

"Yo b****... etc etc..."

Everyone should be against this, left, right, red, blue and purple. I'm glad to hear people are cancelling their Planet Fitness memberships but these companies seem to never learn. Bud Light, Tyson, Nesle and now Planet Fitness. What the heck is going on here? Are these companies being ran by complete idiots or is there a sinister aspect I'm not seeing?

Oh, who cares. If Planet Fitness goes under, it will be because they wanted to protect that one specific customers civil liberties, per their standard as to what those are, and simultaneously revoke the privilege of the older conservative that "doesn't get it".

As far as the creep factor, I guess it would depend what the eyes did. Gay guys are non-objectionable in a dressing room situation. Discomfort stems form unwanted attention, and if 'she' is not in there to give unwanted attention then maybe a pre-built repore is why members, as well as the gym ultimately took this person's side, and even chastised the elderly woman that raised hell over it.

If they give off a non-predatory vibe, like a homosexual stylist, or another woman, I don't think it would be unbearable. Just initially perplexing until you remember it's the future and you can still take "his" membership if they stay in there and stare like a creep would.

The transgender women at the gym I used to go to (24 Hour Fitness allows this too BTW) were taking hormones, and weren't creepy. I never heard of anyone complaining, though I did notice more than a few would avoid them.

Which I will concede, lends to favoring the transgender over natural women when some feel compelled to alter their behavior to avoid interaction.

But even Curves and LA Fitness (now) have a similar policy. People actually need to boycott working out.
edit on 24-3-2024 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2024 @ 03:06 AM
link   
a reply to: bleeeep

That sounds like somone who has a strong background in brainwashing.

What's your expertise? Believing in God? Lol

Yeah that figures...
The only ones to ever demonize anyone.
just because your ideology is sick at it's core don't project that onto others. Clean your own pedo mess first.. Some how that branch of religious psychos has lost their moral authority when they played deaf and blind, with kid being abused in their sacred halls...

edit on 24-3-2024 by Terpene because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2024 @ 03:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33

Id wager a guess and say for every reported case you get 100 of false accusations and that number will only go up. I hope people start to sue for slander if a trans-phobe wrongly accuse them of being trans... That will help them come to terms with their mental shortcomings.

posted on Mar, 24 2024 @ 03:55 AM
link   

a reply to: Degradation33

Id wager a guess and say for every reported case you get 100 of false accusations and that number will only go up. I hope people start to sue for slander if a trans-phobe wrongly accuse them of being trans... That will help them come to terms with their mental shortcomings.

Probably. Especially if they come across a hermaphrodite 'streamlined' female at infancy, or a woman who's mom had hypothyroidism. And androgens made her hands man-like, feet larger than average, and frame unusually broad in the shoulders.

It would be those with the most mental shortcomings that misidentified the most. I have hope this will stop being a point of obsession. Gay stopped being degeneracy (mostly), maybe cyborg surgeries will shift the concern?

Is it wrong to use a quote attributed to Solomon traced to 13th Century Sufi poets for this?

I really don't think transgender women at Planet Fitness was what they had in mind.
edit on 24-3-2024 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2024 @ 07:04 AM
link   

a reply to: Hecate666

Forcing Ines Rau and the likes into mens shower?

Is that what you're advocating?

Sounds like some twisted rape fantasies or is it just schadenfreude?

I told you before to read and understand what you read. Not skim and then twist the meaning to your level of thinking.

I said none of the above. It's probably your fantasy and you are wrongly projecting...yet again. 🙄

posted on Mar, 24 2024 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

So you good with biological males showering with biological females?

If they look like Ines Rau.

you agree that what matters in showers aren't chromosomes but genitals?

I'm just trying to see if you understand the implications of the DNA approach to settle this issue?

Because thinking scenarios that scare you trough, isn't always easy...

posted on Mar, 24 2024 @ 07:46 AM
link   

You are not making your case with that college drop out bit, lol.

My point was she was in the House when she went back..geez...

She's ticking a lot of boxes.

Yes, and those boxes are the majority in Hawaii... I don't think they need DEI in Hawaii for Samoans.

You just invent your own meanings to suit your purposes. Your choices were poor and to assume they were DEI is a little racist.
edit on x31Sun, 24 Mar 2024 07:51:11 -0500202483America/ChicagoSun, 24 Mar 2024 07:51:11 -05002024 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2024 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Degradation33

Oh, who cares. If Planet Fitness goes under, it will be because they wanted to protect that one specific customers civil liberties, per their standard as to what those are, and simultaneously revoke the privilege of the older conservative that "doesn't get it".

Civil Liberties? I would think unless they were fully transitioned, they would use the men's bathroom, period. That person looks as transitioned as I do being 100% male.

Progressives went too far as they always do, and now we need to dial it back some. As far as the creep factor goes, do you want our young daughters to go into a public shower as a person with a penis hanging is in there?

Then we have the whole side of men doing it to get women into vulnerable situations. Send me to the women's prison, if I had a choice by just saying I'm now a female.

I personally feel people like trans need to fit within society and not society to fit within the trans world, if that makes sense. In Asia, they solved this issue 50 years ago.

edit on x31Sun, 24 Mar 2024 08:04:33 -0500202483America/ChicagoSun, 24 Mar 2024 08:04:33 -05002024 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2024 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: AlexandrosOMegas

Because that's what we call communism!

Unisex is communism?

No every one being fake “equal” by force is.

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 06:12 AM
link   
DEI = Division, Exclusion, and Incompetence

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Yes, and those boxes are the majority in Hawaii...

NO, they are not. Those are the boxes that DEI likes to single out. Samoans make up about 2-3% of the Hawaiian population and less than 1% of the Hawaiian population are Hindu.

Hawaii has had a huge racist problem in the past, only hiring white and white looking and sounding locals for front of the house jobs at hotel and tourist outlets.

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

Didn’t Earn It

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vermilion

originally posted by: FlyersFan

Didn’t Earn It

Yeah .. that works too.

DEI = Division, Exclusion and Incompetence.
DEI = Didn't Earn It.

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Hawaii has had a huge racist problem in the past, only hiring white and white looking and sounding locals for front of the house jobs at hotel and tourist outlets.

Just stop trying to fix your mistakes with further mistakes. Hawaii is 21% White, 11% Hispanic, and 45% Asian Pacific Islander, 20%+ mixed.

Since you can’t let this go, why didn’t you list only conservatives? Obama and Hillary, 3 liberal justices etc are DEI 100% who were not picked because of being the best pick as much as to fill some self made quota.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join